The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Change

Chapter Four

I didn’t see Carrie again for quite some time, but she was still a part of my life. I had thought that the last incident with Sarah was meant to ward me off of other women, but I soon discovered that was not the case. After Carrie left with Sarah…or rather, the thing that was Sarah, my life seemed to get back to normal. I got back to work, I went out with friends, I did all the normal things I had been doing before Carrie came into my life. This lasted about two weeks.

At that point, I began to feel a constant hardness between my legs. I didn’t think much of it at first, but it persisted and grew in both size and intensity. I tried to simply masturbate, but that only made things worse. I could not bring myself to satisfaction. That night, I went out to a club with a few friends and ended up in the bathroom with a woman I had only just met. I was ruled by my incredibly urgent lust and fucked her like an out of control animal. I grunted as I slammed her into the wall and moaned in pleasure when her long nails scraped down my back, drawing long thin lines of blood. It was more violent than passionate and I loved every second…and so did she.

After she came for what seemed like the fourth or fifth time, she dropped to her knees and attacked my wet cock with her mouth and hands with an incredible furry. I felt myself shudder and I gave in as weeks worth of pressure found release. She came again when my cum hit her mouth, and she didn’t stop moaning until every drop was drained from my balls. I gasped for breath, sweat pouring down my body, and when I looked up at her, she was on her feet and walking away. I put a hand on her arm to stop her and she looked back at me.

She looked back with the black, soulless eyes I had come to associate with Lillin. Her face remained blank, just looking at me for a moment, and then she turned and walked away into the club.

Five days latter, the pressure began to build again. It was then that I really began to understand. Carrie wasn’t warning me away from touching other women, she just wanted me to know that any women I touched would end up just like poor Sarah. Furthermore, she left me unable to resist it. I tried. Good God I tried, but in the end, the need to get off simply took over. I was left a helpless slave of my urges.

This went on for months. Every few days I would loose control and another women would become another one of the seemingly mindless thralls of Carrie. I lost track of who the women were or even how many this had happened to. My life became a pleasure-fueled Hell. Then, after I released onto yet another victim, everything changed again.

Instead of simply walking away, as every other one did, this woman walked over to my door and opened it…and Lillin walked inside. Even though I was just spent, even though I knew what kind of thing she was, even though the very idea of her frightened me terribly, I grew instantly hard. She was a monster, and she was incredibly beautiful. Wordlessly, she caressed the face of her new acolyte and then walked passed her to me. She kissed me deeply and I felt her serpintine tounge slide down my throat. When she drew back, she had a cold smile on her face. She licked a long line up my naked chest and neck. I fell to my knees and she pressed my face between her legs.

I could smell her spicy scent and feel the wetness beneath her tight, black leather pants. Everything seemed to vanish as she slowly rubbed herself against my face and more and more of her scent filled my awareness. I heard a far away, harsh laughter that sent a shiver through my spine and then was thrown roughly to the floor.

Somehow, Lillin had brought me in seconds back to the hidden stone catacombs. It was dark, but I instantly recognized the surroundings. Lillin was walking away from me, stripping off the tight leather with each step. Just before she left my sight, she glanced back over her shoulder and spoke one of the few words I had ever heard from her.

“Come” she commanded. And it was a command. I was on my feet and five steps after her before I even realized what she had said. Whatever control over myself I may have thought I had was obviously nothing more than an illusion. I followed her through the nearly black corridors and eventually into a massive stone hall. It had strange symbols carved into the floor, walls and domed ceiling, and at the center was a huge circular stone altar.

Standing next to it was Carrie. She stood tall, taller than I could ever remember her being. She wore tight, thigh-high stiletto boots, a thin black thong, and long, fingerless gloves that went over her biceps. Her hair was long and wild and she had a vicious look in her eyes.

“You have done well my pet” she told me, her voice casting a hollow echo though the entire chamber. “Come…look upon all you have brought me”. They all came forward then. Dozens and dozens of women with the black, empty eyes of Lillin. I knew I could not have been responsible for all of them, but I also recognized more than a few of their faces. Carrie had a small army of these women, and I had helped her create them.

Two came up behind me and grabbed my arms in vice-like grips. They brought me to the foot of the altar and then forced me to my knees. While they held me, others stripped my clothing and attached long chains from the altar to my wrists. When I looked up, Carrie was standing on top of the altar with Lillin, looking down at me.

“You have helped me gather enough worshipers to finally bring forth all the powers of the dark Goddess. Their souls will feed her and I will become her embodiment on Earth. Since you helped make this possible, I thought you might like to witness my assension.”

I was speechless. Carrie was about to get some sort of demonic power, even more than she clearly already had, and it was my fault. On top of all that, all I could do now was watch. The women formed a circle around the altar and began to chant in some strange language that sounded vaguely like Latin. Lillin began to draw strange symbols on Carrie’s naked flesh in what looked like blood. As the chanting grew louder, the bloody symbols began to glow.

It took at least a half hour before Lillin was finished with Carrie, and by the time she was done almost all of Carrie’s exposed flesh was covered in glowing, bloody marks. Carrie laied down upon the altar then and began to speak in the strange language. Lillin stood next to the altar holding her hands out over Carrie. Lillin’s eyes seemed to glow, if indeed something so black can somehow glow. Carrie began to shudder and her skin seemed to ripple and roll as if there was something just under the surface of her skin trying to burst forth.

A strange, black blade appeared in Lillin’s hand. It had a hideous monster fashioned into the hilt and pommel and the blade split into two, giving it a strange, almost fork-like appearance. Carrie began to shout then, each word taking massive effort and no longer in the unknown language.

“Lillin!” she screamed, “what is happening?”

“The Goddess comes” Lillin answered her as a powerful wind started sweeping through the chamber.

“Something’s wrong! This isn’t happening like you said it would!”

“The flesh has been givin” Lillin told her, lifting the strange knife, “the soul must be purged.”

Carrie seemed to realize what was happening just as Lillin brought the knife down, each of the blades thrusting deeply into an eye. Carrie screamed for just a moment before her voice seemed to be cut off. Blood welled up from her eyes and turned pitch black. Lillin pulled the knife out and that seemed to pull a cork out of the flow of the dark ichor flowing from Carrie’s eye sockets. It became thick, and almost tar like and flowed over Carrie’s face and slowly down the rest of her body. It was like a living thing that was consuming her.

I was unable to look away until she was completely covered by the viscous black substance. That is when I saw the bodies. All the other women had collapsed around the chamber and were rotting away at an incredible rate, turning to bone and dust in minutes. Soon, there was nothing but ash covering the floor and a hardening cocoon of bloody black on the altar…and Lillin, looking from the altar to me and back again with a smile.

“The Goddess comes” she said to me, as if that would somehow explain everything.

“What…what the Hell just happened?” She seemed to enjoy my word choice, and then, to my complete surprise, began tell me.

“A willing vessel was needed for the Goddess. She discovered just enough to taste the power of the Goddess. Then she would do anything for more. I was sent to guide her. She did all I said without question. She gathered souls to feed the Goddess and give her power.”

Then she paused for a moment and looked at me intently. “You were not part of her instructions, but she managed to make you useful. Useful enough that the Goddess has spared your life…for now.”

“What did you do to her?”

“The Goddess needed only her flesh. Her soul had to be removed before the Goddess could come forth. The woman you knew is forever gone, and in her place my glorious mistress will rise. Even now, she changes the pathetic flesh she inhabits into a semblance of her true form. Soon,” she continued, caressing the pulsing cocoon lovingly, “she will emerge into this world and all who witness her power will tremble and worship…starting with you.”

“What is she going to do to me?”

“Whatever she wishes. You will kneel before her and obey her every desire. While Carrie held a fraction of her power, the Goddess experienced the world through her…including you. You pleased her, and so I was sent to you. I am the agent of the Goddess and her bond to me was much stronger. She wished to feel you far more intently than she could through the other.”

Lillin leaned down and ran a sharp, black nail down my cheek, neck, chest, stomach and cock, flicking the very tip and drawing a single drop of blood. She bent over and took the head of my cock into her mouth and with suppriseing gentleness, sucked it for a moment, moaning at the taste. I shuddered and instantly felt my balls tighten. Then she slipped a finger between my legs and pressed it deep into my ass. My hips thrust in response and she took my cock into her throat. Each wiggle of her finger sent new waves of incredible pleasure through my entire body, and the sucking at my cock threatened to send me over the edge. She thrust into me faster and faster, then slowly pulled her mouth up my cock, scraping her teeth against it all the while.

When she finally pulled away completely, her forked tongue flicked the tip like a serpent, lapping at the pre-cum as fast as my cock was pumping it out. Then, she roughly pulled her finger out of me and grabbed my balls. I gasped as I was pulled to my feet and dragged over to the edge of the altar. Another quick squeeze and I was cumming uncontrollably, sending my hot stream onto the black cocoon. It soaked up my cum like a sponge and seemed to writhe under it. Lillin released me and I collapsed to the cold floor.

“The Goddess comes” she said.