The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Change

Chapter Five

The dark crysalis seemed to pulse with a slow, steady beat for hours. The entire time, Lilin stood there, eyes empty and fixed upon it. She was transfixed and had a euphoric look upon her face like I had never seen on her. To be perfectly honest, I had hardly seen any expression on her face. It was more than a little disconserning.

I lost track of time quicky there, in the dark underground, but I knew a lot of time passed. I mouth grew dry and my stomach grumbled and the sound echoed endlessly. It was almost enough to dround out the slight sound of the pulse, but not quite...and not when it sped up suddenly.

I looked to the alter and saw something writhing within that slimy cocoon. Something that looked like hands pressed against the tough membrane of its surface and the whole thing seemed to shudder as a pinprick of an oppening appeard. Something black and liquid began to seep out of the tiny appiture and the cocoon seemed to deflate as it oozed down over the alter and pooled on the floor. Lilin stepped forward then, beatific expression still on her face as she knelt down onto all fours in the dark ichor, bowed her head, and licked the pooling substance. She threw her head back with a moan, her long toung hanging out of her mouth and a long, thin strand of black covering it and connecting it to the rest of the substance.

Then...it moved. The black shuddered with a pulse and began to work its way up Lilin’s body and into her mouth, covering and invading her. The expression of joy never left her face, even when it became covered in the thick blackness. She stood, slowly, as if unsure of how to make her legs function, but quickly regained her composure. She was a vision of dark, shiny black, as if someone had dipped her in liquid latex. Even her hair, each individual strand, was covered. She turned to me and as she walked forward, her heels seemed to stick to the floor and pull up after some effort. Each time, the heel remained elongated and thinned and by the time she crossed the dozen or so steps to me her latex-like feet had formed into wickedly high stilletto heels.

“Rise” she commanded, her voice oddly booming and echoing and lingering in the air. It was terrifying and beautiful all at once, like an entire symphony of dissonant chords. I stood, my eyes transfixed ahead of me. The black mass was rolling very slightly against her skin and tightening against her, as if it were trying to force itself into every single pore in Lilin’s skin. Her newly heeled feet made her taller as well. Even when I had stood up to my full hight, my eyes were only level with her chest. She brought a finger underneath my chin and tipped my head back so that I looked her in the eyes. Her finger was oily and cold and just slightly tacky against my skin. The touch was almost addicting.

I don’t know how long I stood there, gazing into the complete black of her eyes, but it must have been a long time. My muscles ached and twitched with strain to bring me back to some semblance of awareness. When my eyes regained their focus on reality, the black goo covering her was like a second skin. It covered her perfectly and had I not seen what had happened before, I would have never known it was not a part of her.

“You hunger.” she said to me then, less an observation than a command and the strangely echoing power of her voice made it so. I suddenly felt the weight of everything that had happened to me and very nearly colapsed under the exhaustion of it all. I began to shake uncontrolably and my mouth dried up, my throat feeling like rough sandpaper. Her black fingers reached around behind my head and pulled my face to her breast. The touch against the back of my head was, again, euphoric and my mouth was open with a moan of pleasure when my lips pressed against her quickly hardening nipple.

I cannot begin to fully express the feelings that followed. Something fluid and sticky flowed into my mouth and in my extatic state, I greedily swallowed it without thought. If the touch of her skin was enough to put me out of my mind, the taste of her skin was enough to shatter it. The cream was oily and slightly thick and I felt it slowly make its way down my throat and into the core of me, coating my insides with itself. I shuddered and twitched as it continued to invade me, but my lips cointinued to suckle without end.

I had a C.A.T. scan once, years ago, and they injected me with a dye substance. It washed over me with a massive burning sensation that moved like a wave through my body. It lasted only a few seconds, but was one of the strangest feelings I had ever had, like I was burning from the inside out. That feeling was a drop in the ocean compared to what I felt next.

I gasped and fell away from her, fire exploding behind my eyes and I burned. Her demonic voice let loose a hissing laugh and the echo came at me from all sides. I fell to the floor and convulsed, twitching as something inside of me seemed to melt away my insides and I watched in wide eyed horror as my skin began to ripple like the cocoon the liquid first poured out of. Something was inside of me and pressing against my skin.

I rolled myself over onto all fours and tried to scream as I saw my fingers strech themselves forward. I felt bones and tendons snap and my skin felt as if it would rip in half. I focused on my hands, but I could feel it happening all over my body. My arms, legs, feet, chest, even my head...the agony was not focused in any one place.

A shiny black foot stepped into my view. The toes were all well defined, and slighlty longer than should be normal, with wickedly sharp nails. The heel was at least six inches high and came to a point nearly as sharp as a needle. I saw the black of the heel riple and a small shock-wave of movement moved over the foot, lifting the black ever so slightly in a few places, and when it passed there was a distinctive, and very strappy open-toed high heel sandal. It was the same black as her skin, and I realized it was still apart of her, and that the black had simply re-shaped itself around her.

Another ripple moved up her body and curiosity forced my eyes to follow it, despite the agony I felt. The ripple effect seemed to be moving from all over her, and centering on her pussy. The ripples met and intensified there, streching out and growing by the second. The wave quickly took on the shape of a phallus and she smiled down at me, showing me her inhumanly long forked toung and wickedly sharp fangs. More waves seemed to congrigate at her forehead and push outward, curling as they grew and soon shaping into long, twisted ram-like horns. She stepped around me and a long, thin tail that formed without my notice slid sensuously around my face and neck.

The changes within me seemed to be subsiding, or at least the pain from them was, but pain exploded into my being once more when I felt her mount me from behind and thrust her still growing cock deep into my ass. I threw my head back and screamed. One of her hands took hold of my hair and pulled me back on my knees against her chest. Despite the firey pain in my ass, the touch and even the smell of her was putting me in a state of bliss.

My cock grew rock hard when her long toung snaked out of her mouth and licked at my ear, teaseing it with the thin tip. My reaction did not go un-noticed. Her tail slipped around my waist and wrapped around my hardness, squeezeing and stroking it. It was far too much to bear. My eyes rolled back in extacy and I began to rock back against her with each thrust, helping her to pound deeper inside me. This evedently pleased her as I was rewarded with her tail oozing some of its oily self onto me, lubricating my cock with the cold touch of desire that I knew I was already addicted to.

“Beg.” She whispered into my ear and into my mind and into my very soul. I was in no position to do anything else. I begged her. I begged her to please let me cum. I begged her to never stop. I begged her to give me more of her dark milk. I begged her to use me. I begged her to do anything she wished so long as I could be near her. I begged her for all this and more, and I promised anything in return. My body. My servitude. My mind. My soul.

She roughly turned my head and pressed my mouth against her swollen breast and I anxiously latched onto her. I suckled like a starving newborn and was rewarded with what I craved. The burning did not return though. This time, there was a shivvering cold throughout my body that tightened my balls and for the first time I looked down at myself and saw how large my cock and balls had grown. I was almost biestial between my legs and when I came, I came with animalistic furry. She held me tight against her as I thrashed in pleasure, and her tail pulled my cock up, aiming my spewing essense at myself. In short order, my chest and face were drenched in my own, inhuman cum.

She pushed me to the floor, spent and I heard her hissing laughter again. As I slowly turned my head to face her, I saw her stroking her glistening cock and licking her lips.

“Beg.” She told me once more. And once more, I could do nothing but obey. I begged for her to cum, as I knew she wished and I offered myself to her in every way as before. She continued to stroke herself with one hand, and pulled me to my knees by the hair with the other. Rippleing waves shot through her again and I saw large, bat-like wings starting to grow and strech out of her back. They spread wide when she finaly threw her head back in a roar that I am amazed the entire world did not feel, and came from her shaddowy cock into my gasping mouth.

It filled my mouth and I desperately tried to swallow it all, but there was just too much too fast. It mixed with my own cum as it overflowed onto my chin and rand down my neck and chest. The feeling of her demonic cum gagging me and sliding down my throat was like liquid lust. I felt it invade every cell of my body and force itself into my mind. My eyes rolled back into my head and a dark haze covered my view. She glowed then. Glowed with some sort of dark, malevolent aura and I was drawn to her as a moth to a flame.

She let go of me and I fell to the floor once again, coughing and slurping up as much of her dark fluid as I could, even licking it off the floor so desperate was me need. I followed a few droplets of it and came to a small pool of water that had gathered on the floor of the cavern. I gazed into it and saw my reflection. My tounge was long as it lapped at the cum on my lips, and sharp teeth showed in my mouth. Small, thick horns protruded from my forehead. I only saw my face, but I knew more of me had changed. I was about to finaly look at myself and see what had been done when I saw the reflection of my eyes.

My eyes were the empty black of Lillin.

I felt awareness then and turned to see the dark Goddess that was now my master, and crawled back to her side. I did not bother to look at myself any further. I was what she wished, reborn to my dark mother in her dark image, and that I served her for eternity was all that mattered now.