The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Change

Chapter Three

I have no idea how much time passed then, but I was not ready for the site that greeted me upon awakening. I was laying in my bed in my apartment. The stark normalcy of my surroundings shocked me and it took me more than a few minutes to really understand where I was. I moved hesitantly through the apartment, afraid of some horrific site jumping out at me from behind every corner, but the place was empty.

I jumped into the shower, letting the steam and scalding water wash over me and try to clear my head. Everything with Carrie seemed like a very strange fevered dream that I was just waking up from. Stepping out of the shower, I heard my buzzer ring and quickly wrapped a towel around myself and ran for the door. Somehow, I had not yet noticed that my body was far more muscular than it should have been, or that my cock was incredibly hard and abnormally large.

It was only a moment before my visitor had arrived at my third floor apartment. It was Sarah, a petite redhead that I worked with. I thought that I must have been quite a sight, as she looked completely shocked upon seeing me. “Hey Sarah,” I greeted her, letting her in, “what’s going on?”

“What do you mean ‘what’s going on?’?, you haven’t been to work in a week. I thought I would find you in a coma.”

“A week? No…no it…it couldn’t have been a week.” My head started pounding, and I stumbled over towards the sofa. “I’ve only been out of it for a couple of days at most.”

“No, its been a week alright.” She said as she helped me sit down, “and the boss is way beyond pissed off…” she cut herself off in mid-sentence with as gasp. My towel had fallen open as I sat, and I was now exposed before her. She looked away quickly, her cheeks going red and her gaze finding the static on the screen of the television. I quickly mumbled an apology as I covered myself up. She stood slowly and walked towards my kitchen, telling me to relax while she made some tea. I tried to calm my raging hard-on, but it was there to stay.

A few minutes passed in silence and then I heard the whistleing of the tea kettle. I looked over to the kitchen and saw Sarah standing with a blank look, stairing at the television. I got up and walked over to her, snapping my fingers in front of her face, but she was unresponsive.

“Sarah! Sarah! Hey, snap out of it!”

“Wha…? I um…think I need to sit down.” She said, shaking her head. I brought her back to the sofa and sat down next to her. Her eyes quickly returned to the static filled screen in front of us. She slowly licked her lips and her hands began to slide over my chest. I was about to say something, do something to stop her but just the thought sent a white hot knife of pain into my mind. It crippled me from acting and Sarah was soon kissing and licking my chest. Her hands pulling off my towel and grasping my massive rod. I felt a slickness almost immediately and felt pre-cum making her hands wet as she stroked me.

Her stroking continued and grew more and more intense. I moaned and shuddered with the pleasure of the moment. I looked down at her to see her eyes still fixated upon the screen, but it did little to slow her down. She licked down the newly formed six-pack of my abs and made a single long lick up the base of my cock all the way up to the tip before sucking it into her mouth. I gasped with the animalistic fury she suddenly demonstrated in taking me down her throat.

I had never known Sarah to be even the slightest bit sexual, in fact, I had always thought of her as rather reserved. Somehow though, she was an expert at sucking and the heat in my balls was growing much to fast. My hips began to buck and thrust my cock deeper into her wet mouth, but that only seemed to get her hotter. She stroked my cock with one hand and squeezed my heavy balls with the other. My eyes rolled back as I lost control and flooded her mouth with cum.

I heard her slurping and gagging as she desperately tried to swallow it all down, but my orgasem just kept going with no stopping in sight. Finally, she collapsed onto the floor, cum oozing from her open mouth. I looked down at her in shock, afraid she may have actually choked to death on my cum, but then she started to cough and twitch. I knelt down beside her and started to help her up when her eyes opened. Gone were her brilliant green iris’, replaced by ever widening pupils that soon engulfed her entire eyes, leaving them pure black orbs.

I dropped her to the floor and stepped back in shock. Then I heard a slow, mocking laughter. Spinning around I saw Carrie standing there in the middle of my living room. Dressed in black leather pants so tight they must have felt like a second skin and an equally tight leather bodice. She looked at me like a piece of meat as she slowly walked around to where Sarah lie twitching on the floor, her unbelievably high stiletto heels clacking on the hardwood floor.

“Oh don’t look so shocked my little pet.” She said to me, looking down at Sarah, she raised her hand and Sarah almost floated up to her feet. “You forget, you belong to me…all of you. Including that wonderful new cock and those amazing new balls I’ve given you.” She licked up the side of Sarah’s neck, then, casually began to unfasten her bodice with one hand.

“And…” she continued, freeing one breast from the tight leather and guiding Sarah’s mouth to it. The moment I saw that naked breast I became entranced. My mouth became like sandpaper and I felt nothing more than an intense jealousy for the seemingly mindless Sarah, who was now beginning to taste Carrie’s milk. “…mmmm…anything you pump that nice thick cum into belongs to me too.”

Carrie gasped as Sarah seemed to suddenly latch onto her breast and I could see her throat working to swallow as hard as she had with my cum. Carrie laughed loudly again and looked into my eyes. “This was a lesson for you pet. Anything you touch will only serve me…just as you do…and always will.”