The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Change

Chapter Two

I awoke shivering, naked and chained to the cold stone floor. Blinking my eyes open, I tried to look around, but was surrounded by almost complete darkness. There was only a very dull glow in the distance that must have been from deep within one of the connecting passages.

The night before was hazy, but, as my current condition attested, obviously not a dream. I tried to stand, but the chains attached to my wrists would only let me get as far as my knees. It was probably just as well though, as I felt so woozy I probably wouldn’t have been able to stand upright anyway. I was just beginning to get my bearings when I saw a figure in the dark. The shadow moved close to me and I squinted to get a better look. Then, there was a sudden flare of blinding light, and when my vision returned I saw Lillin standing there with a burning torch.

“Wha? What’s going on?” I managed to croak out through incredibly parched lips, each word like sandpaper in my raw throat. She simply gazed at me with those empty black eyes, and suddenly there were two more of the robed women standing next to her. Lillin just continued to stare, but the other two let their robes drop off their perfectly toned bodies to the floor. They stood for just a moment, just long enough for me to get a full view of their perfect alabastar skin and their cold, empty eyes. Then they walked around to either side of me and knelt down. They moved like mirror images as they stroked my body with their incredibly sharp nails, and each took some of my hair in hand and pulled my head back violently.

I saw Lillin drop her robe then and look down at me with the faintest hint of a smile on her lips. The women at my sides reached down to my massive cock and stroked it while pushing my face into Lillin’s obviously dripping pussy.

It was shockingly cold, but incredibly wet. It only took a few seconds before I was desperately lapping at her pussy. The hands on my head moved down my neck and back and settled on my ass. I stiffened at the touch, but then Lillin ran one of her hands through my hair, and all concerns seemed to vanish.

The burning in my throat eased as I lapped at her gushing juices, and my whole body seemed to relax…well, everything but my cock. The twins were stroking it hard, and my hips starting rocking in response. Somehow, I knew this was pleasing them, and pleasing them quickly became my overarching goal. That, and drinking down Lillin’s strangely icy juices. My balls twitched, and my cock was soon covered in oozeing pre-cum. It never seemed to stop. The more the twins stroked me, the more of the slimy pre-cum my cock pumped out, yet I was not cumming. They slathered the pre-cum all over my cock and balls, and then I felt them sliding their wet fingers up into my ass.

I whimpered as they pressed inside of me, but again, a soothing touch from Lillin and I became relaxed and gave in to the sensations. Then, Lillin pulled back on my hair, and I gazed again into her empty eyes…and shuddered. She was smiling now. A full, genuine and frighteningly demonic smile. Her lips pulled back, showing me long sharp fangs and her long forked tounge that seemed to lap around her lips of its own violation. Her companions thrust hard into my ass then and I gasped. Lillin lowered herself to her knees, opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into it. She grabbed my balls tight as the other two fucked my ass and pumped my cock hard into her mouth.

I came. Oh God I came. My whole body shook and I pumped what felt like gallons into Lillins waiting mouth. All three of the unholy sirens kept working me over until I collapsed, exhausted onto the stone floor, cum still oozing from my somehow still hard cock. I gathered just enough strength to look up and saw Lillin passionately kissing the other two…my cum being shared rather liberally between them. Then, Lillin looked down at me and smiled again. The other two dropped to their knees again and held me tight, one at each arm. Lillin lowered herself onto all fours and licked from the base of my cock, up the tip, up my stomach and chest and finally to my neck.

She paused there and nussled against me. Her saliva and my cum mixing and making a sticky mess on my neck. I felt pressure then as her fangs started to press achingly slowly against my skin. Just as her needle-like teeth started to pierce my flesh there was a sudden and powerful wind that ripped her and her companions away from me, and knocked me back to the cold floor.

There was a voice then. Loud and booming and it seemed to reverberate through the cavern and my body and my very soul.

“NO…HE IS MINE!” I looked up and saw Carrie. Not the creature she had become, but the same Carrie I had been with for weeks. She stood with a new air of authority and walked up to Lillin, took her hair in her hand and lifted her up with a snarl.

“You forget your place Lillin.” She shouted into the other woman’s face, “I am the vessel for the Goddess, you exsist only to ease her passage, not to partake of her pleasures!”

The other two women seemed to melt back into the dark, disappearing, and Lillin became instantly subservient to Carrie. I did not hear any words between them, but somehow I knew that much was being said in just a simple look that passed between them. Carrie dropped Lillin to the floor and walked to me, a concerned look on her face.

“My poor little pet.” She said while lovingly stroking my naked body, “did they hurt you? Well, don’t worry, they won’t touch you without permission again. We can’t have them disrupting the delicate changes we are making, now can we?” I had no idea what she was talking about, but I was much to far gone to even answer.

“Don’t worry pet” she cooed softly into my ear, as if she knew exactly what I was thinking, “It will all be clear soon. But now, I think it is time for another taste, don’t you?”

Suddenly, the burning in my throat returned and my mouth went dry. She pulled back her crimson robe and exposed her massive breasts. She had changed back to looking like herself, but not completely. This was a definite improvement, and from the way she smiled down at me, she liked that thought in my head. Pulling my face to her, she moaned as I took a hardened nipple into my mouth and began to suckle upon her thick, dark nectar.

“Oh yes my pet…feed from me and be reborn in my image.”

Before I could so much as begin to wonder as to what that meant, I felt my body convulse and Carrie lowered me back to the floor. My body shook violently and I screamed as every muscle seemed to catch on fire. My skin seemed to roll and strech and

I passed out from the pain, surrendering once more to the dark.