The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Change

I had been seeing Carrie for a couple of weeks, but I suppose that was a bit of a misnomer. I hadn’t been so much seeing her as having sex with her. We met in a downtown bar that I discovered shortly after moving to the city. She was petite, with long black hair that accentuated her slight curves and almond shaped eyes perfectly. She hardly looked old enough to have made it past the door, but she had a fire inside her that was unmistakable.

I tend to be a bit shy, and going out to the bar was about as far as I had planned to go that night, but she came up to me, looked me over like a piece of meat on a butchers block. I was shocked by her boldness, but excited far more. We went back to my apartment that night and I got to see first hand that fire that I sensed within her. She was an animal in bed, and she liked it rough. Biting, scratching, choking, nothing was enough for her. Now, I’m not a pro athlete, but I’m not in bad shape either, but there was simply no way I could begin to match her sexual endurance.

What we did that first night can’t so much be described as sex. It was fucking. Pure and animalistic. When I couldn’t keep up any longer she would just kneel between my legs and suck me until I was hard again. I can’t remember how much I came that first night, but it was the most incredible night of my life....until the next one.

The nights continued every day for a week. I have no idea how I managed to get through the days at work, but each night she would simply show up at my building. When I awoke the next day she would be gone. I tried to get to know her better, I really did, but she avoided talking about herself and always seemed to turn the conversation back to sex, and what new debauchery she had in mind for that night.

Weeks this continued, and each night she exposed me to something new. She seemed to really like to suck me off while I was tied up in front of the TV with a porno on. She loved porn, and brought one with her almost every night. They were all different, but each one got a bit darker in tone and subject matter. It started with simple, kinky things like leather and rubber and then moved into bondage and torture.

Then last night she suggested that I meet a friend of hers. She had that glint in her eye when she said it that told me it would be a very good idea to agree. She licked her lips while stroking my cock and told me I wouldn’t regret it. Then she did something she had never done before...she stopped. She put her clothes on without another word and left me rock hard and rather confused. But I was very much looking forward to the next night.

The buzzer sounded and I was on my feet in an instant, unlocking the door for Carrie. I was, however, rather disappointed when she walked in alone. “Where is your friend?” I asked her. She just smiled seductively and told me that she would be along soon, and that she needed to prepare me for her arrival. “Tonight will be very special for you” she told me, slipping her hand into a small duffle bag I had not even noticed she had.

She pulled out a cylindrical black candle and set it on the TV. Then she leaned down and put a disk in the DVD player. I felt myself start to grow hard wondering what sort of film we would be watching tonight. She straitened up and lit the candle with something I couldn’t see from my position standing behind her. Then she turned and looked at me, and I once again felt like meat on display.

“The chair.” She said simply. It had, over the last few weeks, become the command she gave me to bring one of the hard wooden chairs from the kitchen over in front of the TV and strip naked, and then sit while she tied me up. Normally, we would have gotten started on the sofa or the bed first, but she seemed to know exactly what she wanted and who was I to deny her?

I sat, and she expertly bound my ankles to the chair legs, and my arms behind me to the chairs back. But this time, she walked over to her bag and walked behind me with it. I heard a squirting sound and then felt her rubbing my body down with some sort of thick oil. It was cold at first, very, very cold, but then it started to burn. I started to cry out, but she shoved a gag of some kind in my mouth and secured it behind my head. Then she secured a very large posture collar around my neck, one that was so stiff, I could not even think of moving my head or neck.

She walked in front of me again, with the duffle bag on her shoulder and moved to the door. I panicked for a minute that she was just going to leave me like that, but then I heard the door open and someone else walk in. Her friend must have buzzed my apartment, but I missed it. I couldn’t see the door from where I was sitting though. All I could see was the slowly burning flame of the black candle on top of the TV. It burned dull, giving off almost no light despite the flame being rather high.

Carrie stepped into my field of vision again and smiled. “Its time baby,” she told me, “this is Lillin.". Her friend then stepped into my view and I felt my heart stop. Lillin could not be more opposite from Carrie. She was tall, at least six three, and had dirty blond hair just past her shoulders. She wore incredibly high heels that helped to accentuate her very curvaceous figure, and the skin tight black mini-dress she wore showed that she was astonishingly well muscled.

But it was her eyes that caught the most of my attention. She wore black make-up around her eyes, and the eyes themselves were so dark as to be invisible. Combined with the sharp, angular features of her cheekbones and chin it gave the impression of sunken eye sockets with nothing within. It was almost like watching a beautiful corpse.

“Mmmmm...” Carrie moaned, touching herself though her clothes, “Lillin likes you. She’s gonna take real good care of you tonight.” And then she reached down to turn the TV on, showing the porn she had put in when she first came in, and then left.

The TV flashed and showed a scene of a man tied up, just as I was (minus the gag and collar) with a woman walking around him, sliding her fingers around his body, teasing him with hers. She would bring her breast to his face, let her nipples come achingly close to his lips, and then pull away. Every few frames the screen would flash, and then continue.

I heard the sound of a zipper and looked over to see Lillin drop her dress to the floor. She was magnificent. Her stomach was pure washboard muscle and her very large breasts hadn’t the slightest hint of sagging. She stepped out of the dress and began to circle me, letting a finger drag on my skin as the woman in the movie had done. I could feel the traces her finger made in the oil become freezing cold, then flash hot again against my skin.

Carrie always had a feeling of sexuality about her, but Lillin seemed to be made of it. She had a scent that I could never describe, but desperately wanted. Just being next to her nearly had me cumming. The woman in the film knelt between the legs of her captive and licked his cock up and down. Lillin knelt between my legs and did the same. It was amazing. It felt as if she had her tongue against my entire cock at once. The woman on film took the cock all the way into her throat, her chin bumping up against his balls. A moment latter Lillin did the same with me, but whereas the girl on film seemed to nearly choke to death on the cock, Lillin seemed to just hunger for more.

The film flashed again, as it had been doing the entire time, but now the woman on the screen in front of me simply started stroking the cock with her hands, Lillin though, seemed to have other plans. She reached up to the top of the TV and lifted the black candle. She stroked me a few times and I shuddered in ecstasy, and then screamed into the gag as she poured hot black wax down on my rock hard member. I couldn’t even look down to see her doing it thanks to the collar, but I could definitely feel it happening. She was pouring it on and she held the candle close, I could feel the heat of the flame right next to my cock.

Tears filled my eyes as the scalding hot wax poured down the entire length of my shaft, and then my balls. I should have found it odd that I was staying so hard, but at the time I could think of nothing but pain. I have no idea how much time passed then, but it could not have been long as when I was able to open my eyes again I saw the woman on the screen happily stroking off her bound victim, just as she had been doing a moment ago.

Then the woman on the screen licked and sucked her finger and pressed it into her mans asshole. My eyes went wide a split second before the same thing happened to me. I had never been involved with any sort of ass-play before...at least not on the receiving end. Pain shot through me again, but then slowly turned to pleasure as Lillin started to stroke my cock while finger-fucking my ass. The pressure on my cock was amazing. It felt as though she was somehow sucking underneath her hands and I realized it must have been the wax pulling against me.

There was a gust of cold air on my cock and she stepped up and away from me. She held a black wax cock solidly in her hand and sucked on the finger that had been in my ass just a moment ago. I was beyond any ability to understand what was happening. She looked down to the TV and I followed her gaze. The woman on screen has strapped on a dildo and was fucking her prisoner with it. I looked back to Lillin with a plea in my eyes, but she ignored me then and picked up the candle once more.

She tipped the edge over the hollow cock and filled it with more wax, making it solid. The candle seemed to produce an endless amount of wax without melting away noticeably. Once it was full she poured even more onto it, and it hardened very quickly, forming what almost looked like a smaller cock on the other end. She put the candle down and thrust the new wax into her pussy. She shuddered and a low growl seemed to escape from somewhere deep in her throat.

Then she looked at me. It was hard to tell with her eyes so black, but I knew she was looking right into my eyes. She walked over to me and thrust into me with a duplicate of my own cock. Her hollow looking eyes never left mine as she fucked me. Her long black nails dug into my shoulders and her breasts heaved against my chest. Tears poured down my cheeks as pleasure and pain collided in every fiber of my being. There was a distant, very distant glint of light in her eyes and I shuddered with the first feelings of orgasm.

Lillin slid off me then, but left the cock inside my ass. She pumped it in and out of me with one hand while stroking my cock into her mouth with the other. I came then, much more intensely than ever before. She sucked the head of my cock and milked me with her hand and I came. The cock thrust into my ass and I came. The ropes tying me to the chair bit into my skin and I came. It was like never before.

The screen was a constant flicking white when I was next aware of anything and Lillin stood before me. I thought she was going to remove my gag, but instead she pulled out some sort of stopper from the outside of it. Then she leaned in and kissed it deeply. She replaced the stopper and smiled at me for what I realized was the first time. Until now, she had displayed almost no emotion at all. Slowly, deliberately, she reached out and grasped the ball that filled my mouth...and squeezed.

A flood of sickly, slimy cum filled my mouth. I gagged and shuddered and she smiled again and plugged my nose, forcing me to swallow. As I did, a calm washed over me like a drug. I felt consciousness slipping and looked up at Lillin to see her licking her smiling lips with what looked like a long, forked tongue. Then, all was black.

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone and in my bed and very, very sore. The previous night was a haze, but judging from my still hard cock, I realized I must have had a hell of a time. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to splash some water on my face. Then came a shower and getting dressed. I was glad I had the day off, as I couldn’t seem to get my head together. Everything was just a mental fog. The phone rang about an hour after I woke up. Picking it up, I heard the sinfully sweet voice of Carrie.

“I heard you had a Hell of a night.”

“Yeah...I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but I can’t remember it all that clearly.”

“Mmmm...” she moaned into the phone, “Lillin does have that effect. She must have really liked you.”

“I guess so.”

“In fact, she liked you so much a few more of our friends would like to meet you.”

“I don’t know...” I hesitated. It was not often that I had a night I couldn’t remember, and even rarer that didn’t even remember having a drink.

“Awwww...” she sounded hurt, “tell you what, are you by the TV?”

“Yeah.”

“Turn it on baby.”

“Ok...now what.”

“Now you reach down to the DVD player, and you push play.”

I sighed, but did as she told me. As expected, one of her porno’s had been left in the player. But the quality was immeasurably bad. I could make out a couple engaged in some kind of sex, but the picture was flashing and breaking up constantly.

“Are you watching baby?”

“Mmm hmmm.” I answered, focused on trying to see what was going on in the film.

“That’s good baby. You know how much I like for you to watch other people fucking, don’t you?”

“Yeah.” I told her absently, still trying to figure out just what the Hell the people on the screen were doing.

“You know baby, I would looove for you to sit there all day watching them while you touch yourself. Are you hard? Of course you are, you’re always hard now, aren’t you? Can you do that for me baby? Can you stroke yourself all day to my little porn?”

“Yes.” I said, already rubbing my hardness and sitting down in front of the TV.

“Good boy. Very good boy. Now you just keep that up until I come for you tonight, and then we will go and visit some new friends, ok?”

“Ok.” I responded, and hung up the phone as I continued to stroke my cock to the flashing screen in front of me. It seemed to me that I was only sitting there for a few moments, but before I knew it there was a knock at my door and Carrie entered. She was dressed all in black with a skin-tight mini-skirt and short top that showed far more skin than it hid. She strode into my apartment purposefully, not saying a word to me until she was standing right in front of me, blocking my view of the TV.

“Mmmmm....” She moaned as she casually reached down and turned off the TV, “you have been such a good boy today. But you’ve done nothing but stroke yourself all day.... I bet you’re hungry, aren’t you?”

Suddenly I was VERY hungry. I’d gone a day here and there without eating, but this was different. I felt like I hadn’t eaten in a week, not just one day. I looked up at her with what I’m sure was a desperate hunger in my eyes and could barely whisper out the word “yessss”.

She smiled down at me then, but not with a smile I had ever seen her use before. It was almost a wistful, sad smile, but my growing hunger wouldn’t let me dwell upon it. “Well then you had better zip up baby, and I’ll take you out for the greatest meal of your life”.

I quickly zipped up my pants and followed Carrie outside to where she had a car waiting, a large SUV with black tinted windows. She ushered me into the back and I sank back into the rich leather seat. She sat next to me and quickly began sliding her hands up and down my body. I was so hard from a full day of masturbation that the slightest touch would have been all it took to send me over the edge, yet she seemed to touch just lightly enough to keep me from exploding in pleasure.

In what seemed like no time at all, the SUV came to a stop. I was led out of the car and for the first time took a look at my surroundings. I was expecting a busy city street, or a quiet bistro, but instead it was a stony field that must have been miles from anywhere. I was shocked and had no idea how we could have gotten so far from the city. I looked to Carrie, about to ask her what was going on, but she simply pressed a finger to my lips and I fell silent. She then started to walk off into the field, my body following her without a thought.

About fifty feet into the field, we came to a depression that quickly turned into a hidden cavern. She seemed to know every stone as we walked through the dark. I stumbled a few times, but she just kept walking without missing a step. There seemed to be a dull light up ahead and the narrow tunnel opened into an enormous open space. It seemed...well...ancient was the only word that was adequate. The space seemed carved out, and there were many strange symbols cut into the rock along the sides and floor. Again, I turned to Carrie, desperate for some sort of explanation but she completely ignored me, only looking ahead with a dreamy look in her eyes.

I followed her gaze and saw a number of hooded figures standing against the far wall, the few torches in the open space casting frightening shadows upon them. The center figure stepped forward and pulled its hood back to reveal the hauntingly beautiful face of Lillin. The others stepped up behind her and pulled back their hoods as well, each of them incredibly beautiful women with the same black, empty eyes of Lillin.

I was suddenly unable to move, and could only watch as Lillin walked up to Carrie and kissed her deeply. The other hooded figures walked around them and stripped off Carries clothes. Only when she was naked did Lillin break off the kiss, and lick her lips with a very long and very forked tongue. Carrie seemed to melt at the sight and fell back into the arms of the other figures. They lifted her up and carried her to the center of the chamber, and laid her down on a complex series of symbols. I took a step back, but found myself held tight by Lillin’s incredibly strong hands upon my arms. I tried to pull away, but she was as immobile as stone. She took my chin in one hand and turned my face to gaze back at the spectacle before me. The hooded figures were chanting over the naked and writhing form of Carrie, the symbols beneath her glowing with a deep crimson light.

Her skin seemed to bubble and stretch and roll. It was both horrifying and intoxicating at the same time. Her body stretched and shuddered. She screamed in what was an incredible mix of agony and pure lust. Her skin took on the deep crimson of the symbols beneath her, her lips, eyes, nails and hair turning pitch black. Screaming again, her tongue shot out from her mouth and twisted into a long fork, then snaking back past her newly fanged teeth.

Slowly, she started to rise up on all fours, showing the long barbed tail that was still growing out from her tailbone. Then, she reared back on her knees, brought her hands up to her forehead and screeched with an unholy sound. A moment latter she quieted, and then slowly stood and turned. Her eyes locked on mine and they were the same empty black as Lillins, and they drew me in just as completely. I glanced up and saw the new, curled black ram-like horns that had seemingly just burst forth from her skull.

But the most incredible change was with her breasts. Carrie never had much of a bust, but now she had absolutely massive breasts that defied all laws of gravity. But more than that, her long, hard, dark nipples seemed slick. Her entire body was dripping with sweat, but there was a glint of something more there. Suddenly, Lillin forced me to my knees and tilted my head back. Carrie bore into my soul with those dark eyes and smiled, then spoke with a voice far huskier and more powerful than ever before.

“You’ve been such a good boy my pet....doing everything you’ve been told....and now I just know you are soooooooooo hungry.”

At her words, I again found myself famished and weak and unable to resist. She stepped up to me and Lillin tilted my head back as Carrie pressed a wet nipple to my lips. Something in my mind screamed out for me resist, but the slightest drop of her black milk made me cum. And so I shuddered and came and I fed upon her unholy taste. I don’t know when it happened, as I was lost in the bliss of feeding, but I soon found my cock being milked by one of the black-eyed women and my balls being stroked and massaged by another.

“Mmmmm....yesssss........that’s a good baby.” She cooed as I continued to drink in her essence. Pleasure rolled over me with every moment and I never stopped cumming, the mouth milking my cock never slowing down, and my balls feeling tight and large. Time lost all meaning as I fed, but eventually Lillin roughly pulled my head away from Carried newly massive breast. My eyes rolled back in ecstasy and the hooded figures dragged me into the center of the chamber and shackled me to the floor. I felt feverish and was dripping in sweat when I looked up to see Carrie towering over me with Lillin at her side.

“Such a good boy....but sooo hungry, aren’t you?”

“Yes” I managed to croak out. My throat was raw and dry and I wanted nothing more than to attach my lips to her dripping nipples.

“I know...but you can only have so much at once.” She told me while very sensually rubbing her breasts, Lillin flicking her hard nipples with her forked tongue. “Too much and you will end up like Lillin here, and I have so much better things in mind for you.”

I felt my cock swell with anticipation at those words, and just before another wave of pleasure hit me I noticed that it had, in fact, grown far larger than it had ever been before. Massive amounts of cum began to spill out from my huge cock and I blacked out in ecstasy.