The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaddy-Boytoy—Part 6

(M/M, NC, HYPNO, SPANK)

Feel free to send me comments, requests and ideas. This is the sixth part of an ongoing story. If you miss one part, you can e-mail me.

WARNING:

This text is not intended for decent people! It includes ugly sex-situations, cheap jokes and dirty dialogue! So if you are pretty homely and homesome and do not like this sort of stuff, it is not my job to seek to it that you get none of it! You’d better go away then.

Chaddy Boytoy- Part 6:

Chapter 9

The noises had stopped and at last it was silent again. Wylan laid on his bed, smoked, and stared at the ceiling. As long as he could hear the boy crying—and he could for a long time—it was as if a heavy weight laid on his breast. At last Chad had stopped and the weight was now removed.

Wylan had calmed down again. Chaddy’s exaggerated behaviour had been a shock to him but now he felt better again and stood up.

He went downstairs, because he found it best to look for Chad now. For the whole time, that he had stayed in his room, he had thought about many things but did not come to an conclusion. Wylan had made up some ideas, and some things he wanted to change in the near future.

Everything was silent, like a gravejard, on the ground floor. As he went into the livingroom he saw Chad sitting on the floor, leaning against the sofa. His head was on his knees and as he heard Wylan, he looked up.

“I’m sorry.” he said silently.

Wylan didn’t reply.

Chaddy stared inexorably at Wylan’s eyes, waiting. Oh yes, Wylan thought, he had to reduce the hypnotic drug very soon. It was too much. In the beginning, he rembered, all had been better. Chaddy had groused at his treatement sometimes then, but he had been more independent.

Now, he was heavily in the drug and although Wylan wasn’t sure if the effects could be reserved by simply reducing the dose, he would take care that Chad didn’t get deeper in it.

Irrelevant, if Hutler had other plans or if he needed Chaddy for tests, Wylan would still reduce it. A little independence was neccessary, for Wylan didn’t want to have to look for him all the time.

There was a need that the boy could stay alone, that he had to be able to endure ignorance, and not to have constant neurotic breakdowns. Wylan had understood that he needed space for himself.

“Forgive me.” Chaddy said.

“I don’t think that there is a way to forgive you. You’ve disappointed me very much.” Wylan replied. He tried to behave the way Chaddy expected him to, trying carefully to get out of this situation, to reach a condition between them in which the changes he had planned would become possible.

“I accept every punishment.” Chad said in a silent tone. Although the boy was his slave, there was no need that he lived in fear. And Wylan knew that Chad not only expected punishment, but that he awaited it as a way to pay for his misbehaviour but then to feel good again.

“That exactly is what you will get. Come to me.”

Slaveboy Chaddy greedely nodded and jumped up from the floor. Wylan looked up to the ceiling. The drug had caused a simple emotional and logical pattern of behaviour in Chaddy’s mind and Wylan would not have been surprised if Chaddy afterwards simply would forget what happened this afternoon.

“I will punish you.” Wylan repeated, closely observed by Chaddy.

“Yes.” Chaddy swallowed and Wylan saw that he got an erection, standing naked in front of him like a soldier in front of the General.

“You will obey my wishes.”

Chaddy nodded. “Yes. I’m your servant.”

“You’ll never disobey again.” Wylan said and before Chaddy had the chance to reply, Wylan continued his sentence. “Be sure that the punishment will be hard. But also be sure that I will help you not to have weak moments again. And keep quiet!”

For a single moment Wylan just wanted to turn around and to go back upstairs where Chaddy wasn’t allowed to follow but he decided to stay. Flight was not really an option for Wylan now!

The boy needed a punishment to get back to the condition of mental calmness again.

Chaddy swallowed as Wylan grabbed his hard, warm member, feeling the satiny skin which was partially covered with dried precum. Chaddy’s meat grew in his master’s hand.

“I know that it’s hard for a young stud like you not to be allowed to use your manhood but those are the rules and you’ll follow them. You are my servant and you will only come, when I allow you.”

Chad’s hard-on twichted eagerly as his eyes said ‘yes’.

Wylan turned around, went to a cupboard, fetched a small whip from a drawer and returned to Chaddy. “You see boy, I bought everything we need.”

Chaddy nodded with a slightly fearful expression on his face. His breathing was heavy and he started to sweat. Wylan could smell the boy. “Yes. As you wish.” Chaddy said.

Wylan sat down on the sofa and looked at his boy. “I have never whipped you till now because I never found it necessary. Not till today.”

Chaddy lowered his head and instinctivly laid down on him. He was aroused like a horse, his movements were so submissivly and he had to lurch a bit to find a fitting position for his penis as he laid it down on Wylan’s thigh. His ass pointed up to Wylan, directly on his crotch. “Spread your legs wider.” Wylan ordered.

Chaddy obeyed. It would make it harder for Chad to hold the position. Wylan caressed his boy’s tender skin at first, feeling the smoothness of his slave who laid there strained in exception for everything.

Wylan swallowed, holding the whip in his hand. His fingers tickled Chad’s crack, he touched his buttocks, covered them with his palms. His fingers ran along Chad’s back, in the small crack of Chad’s spinal column.

Wylan pinched the smooth fleshy buttocks. Chad suppressed his reactions but there were some as Wylan felt little tremblings under his hand on Chaddy’s back. Wylan liked that and continued his pinching and increased the pressure with every repitition. Chaddy moaned.

Wylan smiled. ‘Just moan and feel...’ He pinched Chad with a fingernail, forcing it deep inside the buttock. Chaddy’s stick twitched against his legs.

Wylan now felt that it was time. He rised up his arm in the air and let the narrow hard rod touch Chaddy’s buttocks.

Chad hissed but held still so Wylan could increase the pressure of the hittings easily. He felt Chaddy’s hard cock against his thighs. There were only silent whimpers of the boy, as little trembling-waves went over the boy’s arse-flesh after each attack.

Wylan got hot. He felt aroused now and he felt his hard cock in his trousers. A feeling of ecstatic power overwhelmed him. He had real power over the boy and he switched the whip up and smacked Chaddy across his ass-cheeks hardly. It was a good feeling. Chaddy began to jerk and lurch on him, trying hard to get along with the cruel treatment.

“You know, this hurts me more than you!” Wylan lied. It felt good to let the boy feel some pain and Wylan hit him aggressivly. Every smack made Wylan feel better and forget the unpleasent event before. It freed his mind from the sorrows.

Chaddy squirmed, moaned and cried. He rubbed his penis against Wylan’s thigh. Wylan liked that much, to him it was the revenge for Chaddy’s behaviour that the slave made his master hide himself upstairs.

The best was that Chaddy seemed to enjoy the whipping as well. As Wylan had suspicied before, it was not important for him, HOW he had been treated, it was the fact, THAT he had been treated.

Wylan felt so hot that he wanted more. It was a surprise to discover those feelings. He had hit Chad for on about thirty times and this was enough. “Get off me, boy.” He kicked Chaddy so the boy fell on the floor.

“Yes, Sir.” Chaddy pulled himself up again and knealt submissivly in front of Wylan, looking at him, exhausted and breathing heavily.

“Well, Chaddy. I think I can forgive you...” Wylan said.

“Yes???” Chad looked hopefully with big eyes up to his master.

“Yes. There is one way for you go come out.”

“I’ll do everything.”

“Please me with your mouth right now. If you do a good job, I’ll forgive you, if not—you’ll be punished more.”

“I will. . . I will . . . I will please you. . .” Chaddy promised.

Wylan smiled. His own cock was rock-hard and he felt the urgent need to pull it up on Chad’s mouth, till the boy would swallow Wylan’s load. And, of course, the boy would please him—by being whipped.

Chaddy lurched between his legs on all fours, looking up to his master and carefully unzipped Wylan’s trousers. As he pulled down the zipper he looked up, not daring to do anything more.

“You behave right. Use your mouth now.” Wylan ordered.

Chaddy murmured a ‘yes’, bent forward and freed Wylan’s shaft from his underwear with his teeth. Then he kissed it, licked the side and took it in his mouth in one deep stroke.

Wylan moaned in pleasure. At last! He felt Chaddy’s tongue on his skin. Wylan grabbed the whip in his hand very firmly and looked at the boy down at his feet, doing a real good job.

Wylan began to use the whip on Chaddy’s back.

Wylan looked down on his boy as he sat there, his legs wide-spread showing his unsatisfied hard-on. He sucked urgently and with every smack that hit his back, he sucked wilder. Chaddy gagged but didn’t let this interfere his job.

Wylan leaned back and enjoyed the boy’s fast and skilled mouth. Despite his gagging and Wylan’s whipping he sucked eagerly and Wylan could feel his whipping rhythym in the boy’s mouth on his throat.

Wylan held his breath. He came and in a wave of orgasm he shot his load in Chad’s mouth which was accepted by the slave. Wylan cried out loud. He came and came . . .

Wylan was exhausted then, relaxed and stopped the whipping. He felt great. He looked down on Chaddy who still sucked on his skin, cleaned his balls and shaft making Wylan moan and relax more.

“Step up.” Wylan said as he thought, it was enough.

Chaddy obeyed and stood straight in front of Wylan. His arms dangled lifelessly along his side and Wylan caressed the sides of his still hard penis. Chaddy stared at him with big eyes, as if he wanted to say something.

“Now, boy?” Wylan asked him, awaiting the answer he would get.

“It is a pleasure to be at your service.” Chaddy said and Wylan smiled.

“Move around. I want to see your back.”

“Yes, Wylan.” Chaddy said and moved around.

Wylan looked on the beautiful back of his slave, his enticing arse and touched the whipped flesh. The boy was hurted hard and Wylan swallowed. He was hurted too heavy.

“Do you feel pain, Chad?” Wylan asked.

“I’m your servant. It’s your right to hurt me if you like.”

“Answer the question.”

“Yes.” Chaddy said. “But I have been naughty.”

Hhm . . . ‘Naughty’ . . . how stupid. The wounded pink stripes were thin, but long and there were a lot of them on his back and more on his buttocks. Wylan would have to take of the these marks later, rub some cream on him to make them heal easily and fast. Wylan thought about this in anticipation and also renewed the plan in his mind, to reduce the drug.

“Okay.” Wylan guided his slave with his hands to move around again.

Chaddy did and Wylan grabbed his shaft. It was time to go in the garage to show Chad the new surprise. And it was time to give Chad the new orders and rules.

(to be continued...)