The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaddy-Boytoy—Part 7

(M/M, NC, HYPNO)

Feel free to send me comments, requests and ideas. This is the another / the seventh part of an ongoing story. If you miss one part, you can e-mail me.

Standard DISCLAIMER (in DRAMA-form):

Troy: Captain I can feel there is something out there.

Picard: Grmpf. (pulling down his pullover) Analysis, Mr. Data

Data: It’s a message, Captain. It includes dirty language, cheap jokes and ugly sex-situations.

Picard: Hhm... On the... screen...

Data: (looking to Wesley) Captain I have to inform you that this message is not intended for children!

Picard: Yes. Thank you, Mr. Data. I almost forgot. Ensign Crusher—OUT!

Wesley: Oohhh.... but Captain...

Picard: (pulling down his pullover and pointing to the door): Leave the brigde, Ensign.

Data: Haha

(Wesley leaves bridge)

Picard (fetching a leather cap from under his chair): On the screen, Mr. Worf!

Worf:—grunt -

Troy: giggle...

Chapter 10:

Wylan guided him around the house, holding his hard penis in his hand. Chad’s penis still was covered with his dried precum and he obediently followed.

They were on the way to the garage, because Wylan wanted to show Chad the new surprise. Wylan had planned that for hours but there had always been something else.

Wylan felt the boy’s hot and pulsing rigid meat as he held his hand firmly around it. The boy could be pulled on his genitals without a single word coming from him. ‘He could also be attached on a line’, Wylan thought and stopped the walk. He turned around, pressed Chad’s rod roughly and forced it down.

The boy jerked but this penis jumped up again and bobbed in excitement as Wylan withdrew his hand. It strongly pointed upwards and more precum appeared on the slit. Chaddy moaned and closed his eyes.

Wylan went towards Chad and looked at the boy’s face. Chad was waiting, he was awaiting to be used right now.

Wylan pressed his thumb against Chaddy’s slit. He felt the pulsing intensity of Chaddy’s arousement and his precum against the skin of his thumb.

All in all—wasn’t it strange that Chaddy hadn’t cum till now? During his punishment, Chad had rubbed his stick against his leg and afterwards Wylan had masturbated him. Despite the boy hadn’t cum!

Wylan weight Chad’s heavy balls in his hand and touched Chaddy’s skin. He caressed his breast and his neck. Chaddy whimpered slightly in anticipation. This all was really strange!

Wylan remembered some things Hutler had told him about the drug, especially he rembered one thing. It was something concerning the boy’s genitals and their function under the influence of Hutler’s ‘medicine’. Although Wylan hadn’t listen very careful, it came back in his mind now.

Wylan realised that it wasn’t just a little precum that poured out of Chaddy’s slit. What if the boy REALLY wasn’t able to cum? If something in his mind prevented him from coming without having a clear verbal permission?

Wylan shook his head. This was odd, really odd. On the other hand—it could be. Wylan smiled and looked in Chaddy’s face. God, the boy looked soo strained. And he was so adorable, so enticing.

Wylan gently touched Chad between his legs again and he slowly began to kiss Chad for a moment. It was worth a try.

If he was right Chaddy could be used for hours without coming once! What an unbelievable thought. Wylan would find out—here and now.

“Chad!” He said.

“Yes?” Chad swallowed as he was so aroused being touched by Wylan’s hand. Wylan was very experienced in rubbing Chaddy and he was keen on creating every sexual state for the boy he wanted to arouse. Now he stimulated Chaddy just under the reach of orgasm.

Wylan stared directly in Chad’s eyes. “Come on, Chaddy. You rubbed yourself off on the sofa. No need to lie. Tell me the truth.” He ordered his boy.

“Yes, Wylan. And I’ll never do this...” Chaddy said in great haste, trying to apologize again as he is this moment writhed more under Wylan’s hands. Wylan’s fingers tickled his shaft so firmly.

“It’s all right. I have forgiven you.” Wylan said “You tried to reach an orgsam but you didn’t, did you?” Wylan asked.

Chaddy shook his head. He shivered. “No.”

“What did you think about as you tried?”

“I thought about you.” Chad told Wylan, began to moan and to breathe heavily. He moved his hips rhythmically with Wylan’s hands and started to sweat.

Wylan again caressed Chaddy’s genitals. “And you didn’t cum?” He asked.

“No.”

“Tell me, Chaddy, as you got harder and harder, why didn’t you cum?”

Chaddy shrugged his shoulders. Wylan again went nearer to the boy till their noses almost touched each other. He increased the massage. The boy would learn. “Ooohh . . .” Chaddy moaned out loud and stared at Wylan with his special Bambi-eyes.

“Do you want to cum?” Wylan asked, well knowing, that Chaddy’s staring was a simple trick of a simple mind. Chaddy nodded.

“Ask for permission, if you want to cum. And ask in time.”

Wylan rubbed him off faster now. Chaddy pressed his lips together. His face was red like a tomato. After a few seconds he asked. “May I shoot my load?”

“No!” Wylan simply said but continued his masturbation. Chaddy cried, and his piss-slit produced just more precum till Wylan’s hand got sticky of the fluid. But he didn’t cum.

Yes, it was obvious. The boy was not able to cum. It wasn’t that Chaddy now tried very hard, not to cum—no—it was physically impossible. Instead of an orgasm, there was only a steady stream of precum.

Chaddy’s body trembled all over as Wylan’s fingers ran between his arse-cheeks and started fingerfucking him. The boy had to feel real tension, Wylan thought and stopped the masturbation. Chaddy breathed through his nose as he silently stared at Wylan. His shaft twitched between his legs.

Wylan’s other hand was massaging the ball’s in Chaddy’s scrotum as they reacted to every single touch, moving sensitivly in his sac. Chad’s mouth stood wide open in pain and exctasy.

Wylan raised up his hand with which he toyed with the boy’s stick and Chaddy’s head bend forward. With closed eyes, he licked the precum from Wylan’s hand.

“Move around.” Wylan ordered. He wanted to see the boy from behind again. Chad was his plaything. From behind he grabbed between the boy’s legs and squeezed his penis. Chad was his boy—available all the time. Wylan caressed the stripes again. Chaddy jerked and started sweating more.

“Go, whore.” Wylan ordered as he thought they should continue the walk.

Chad nodded and went towards the entrance-door.

“Do I have to have to explain everything for you?” Wylan said in a strong tone.

“What do you mean?” Chad stopped.

“I think it would be nice if you would sway your hips while walking. Now go foreward, slaveboy and move your hips, whore.”

Wylan pushed the waiting boy forwards. Chaddy obeyed and now swayed his hips. Wylan was just behind him and still let his hands run along Chaddy’s hurted buttocks. He smiled. It was nice, that Chad simply accepted to be named as a slave. Really nice.

Although there were some problems, NOW he enjoyed the boy’s condition. His slave was very aroused and moaned silently as his ass was stimulated.

His mouth stood open as he closed his eyes and moved around his lips with his tongue. Obviously inviting Wylan.

“I’ll show you that I’m your whore!” Chad smiled lasciovously and tickled his own side as he walked. They left the house and Wylan had to suppress his grinning.

Chaddy entered the garage before Wylan. The boy looked around. There was a pedestal standing in the corner, a pedestal in a roman, antique style. He stared at it.

Wylan felt a little triumphe as Chad looked at the stone.

“It’s your place, Chad.” Wylan stepped behind his boy and whispered in his ear. “You are a piece of possession. And I will show you off as a piece of possession.”

Chad looked closely at Wylan. He seemed to be—somehow—embarressed. Wylan smiled. If he only could know what was behind Chad’s eyes.

Chad hadn’t recieved his drug for the whole day. Just as Wylan wanted to give it to him, there had been the unpleasent incident—Chad’s breakdown. It was not likely that Chad’s state had changed right now.

“There will be new arrangements and orders, Chad.” Wylan told him in a harsh tone. “I don’t want to have you around all day but I can’t stay upstairs all the time.”

“Yes.” Chaddy nodded.

Wylan wondered if the boy was able to understand this joke. Probably not. “I will claim some sections for you and you’ll only leave those sections when I call you. I’ll maybe give you a waiting spot.”

“Yes.” Chaddy nodded again. His member still was hard and so it remained. Maybe he was surprised or embarressed, but this had obvious no effect on his genitals.

“There will be more excercises. I would like to have you ‘decorated’ somehow.” Wylan said, feeling a childish joy as he told all those things to his slaveboy.

Chaddy looked at him and now it seemed as if he wanted to ask, which decorations Wylan talked about but he did not dare.

“Well, I was thinking of some places to have you like a piece of decoration. Like a statue.” Wylan now pointed at the pedestal.

Chad went towards the pedestral and examined it. The boy touched the small—historically not correct—holes on which Wylan wanted to connect some foot-chains.

“Come on. Step up and try it out . . .” Wylan suggested.

Chaddy quickly jumped up the pedestral, at first his back towards Wylan. Then he turned around and looked at Wylan. He just stood there, his arms dangling and his penis rock-hard.

Wylan liked that sight. It could be nice to have such a view in the livingroom. “Caress yourself my slave.”

Chaddy looked down submissivly and nodded. His hands ran slowly across his side, he touched his skin only with his fingertips. Then he pinched his own nipples and swayed his hips, showing Wylan a small and careful dance.

“Rub yourself off.”

Chaddy looked at Wylan with big, confused eyes.

“When I say you can—then you can!” Wylan leaned against the wall. “Give me a show.”

“Yes.” Chaddy swallowed. He breathed heavily and shot his eyes. His left hand quickly grabbed his shaft and he began masturbating. His other hand still pinched his right nipple.

Wylan massaged his own crotch as he saw that the boy was coming nearer to his orgasm.

Yes, it was a beautiful sight. A very special and extraordinary sight. Wlyan now had his own living statue. A statue that could dance . . . and masturbate.

He really should invite some guests to let them admire his boy. Chad had been careful at first—he was standing on a pedestal—but now he lost all care and jerked in excitement on the great white stone.

“May I shoot my load?” Chaddy asked hastely after a while—immediately pressing his lips together again afterwards.

“Yes.” Wylan said as Chaddy exploded in that very moment, coming in long fat wads.

He pointed his penis upwards, hit his breast, his face and even his hair. Wylan was impressed. The boy moaned and cried out loud.

Then at last he was finished and relieved. Chaddy stood still and looked at Wylan, happily smiling and searching for any reaction in Wylan’s face. Wylan was satisfied—of course.

“I liked your performance but there was no need to stop the dancing. When I say you’d have to dance then you should better dance. Understood?” Wylan said amused and went towards Chad, who restarted his dance.

“Yes.” Chaddy answered in a silent tone.

“I also could order that you’d have to hold a position in on the pedestral, Chad.” Wylan tickled Chaddy’s crotch. His boy’s penis was at the same level as Wylan’s shoulders.

Wylan felt aroused again but decided to use the boy a little later when he would take care of Chad’s wounds. Instead of this he ordered the boy to step down.

“Now Chaddy, you are allowed to push it in the house.”

Chad looked at Wylan in horror. “But, Wylan, this is too heavy for me! I couldn’t do this on my own.”

Wylan shrugged his shoulders but he realised that Chad argued! He argued!

“There are some pegs. Don’t be afraid. You can roll it on them.”

“Hhm?” Chad looked at him, not understanding what Wylan wanted to tell him.

“Like in ancient times. You roll it up on these wood-rolls and when one is free on the back you put it under the pedestal in front and so on and so on . . . And so you will roll it in the livingroom. Okay?”

“Yes.” Chad nodded—a bit embarressed.

“Don’t be a fool. You can do that. Just take your time. There is no need to hurry, do you understand?”

Chaddy nodded. Wylan liked the idea that the boy had to push the instrument of his own humilation in the house. He left the boy and his work in the garage and went inside. Probably he would observe with the help of the video-system. He was not sure about that.

(to be continued) ...