The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaddy-Boytoy Part 5

(M/M) (NC) (Hypno)

Feel free to send me comments, requests and ideas. This is the third part of an ongoing story. If you miss one part, you can e-mail me.

Disclaimer:

  1. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to characters or incidents in life are purely conincidental.
  2. Don’t forget to have safe-sex
  3. Be brave and drink your milk. (But don’t take milk from strangers)

Chapter 7

Hutler looked directly on the screen. He was fascinated and lifted his hand, refusing the drink that Wylan wanted to hand him. Wylan remarked upon the doctor’s expression.

“Wonderful,” Hutler said silently—more to himself—and cleared his throat. He was staring at the screen for almost five minutes now, and Wylan asked himself if Hutler still was aware of the surroundings.

“Time to work.” Hulter then said after a long while.

“Whatever you want.” Wylan said, happy that the doctor’s randiness would break for some moments.

“It’s really wonderful.” Hutler’s head once more turned to the screen, on which Chaddy did his workout and Wylan looked up on the ceiling.

“The boy, the video-system. Wonderful.” Hutler obviously couldn’t stop his praising.

“I can observe him—whatever he does. That’s no problem for me.” Wylan explained.

“And he knows?”

“I don’t know, I never asked him.” Wylan laughed.

“Would be interesting to know if the system influences his behaviour.” Hutler remarked and turned around, fortunately having the screen at his back now.

“I’m not sure about that. I think, it’s not very important. The system was an influence in the beginning, perhaps, but not anymore.” Wylan said, as Hutler—again—stared at the screen, while writing it down on a kind of questionnaire. “Hhmmmm...., all right. There are some things, I do have to know.”

Wylan was a bit surprised about the way, Hutler behaved on the today’s visit. Why did he want to know the things about Chad? He was obviously interested in the boy—so fascinated as he was fixed on the screen—but this was not all. There had to be something in the background, and Wylan tried to find out, what it was.

Maybe Hutler didn’t tell him the truth concerning the drug. Wylan couldn’t believe, Hutler asked all these things just to help him.

At first, Wylan had thought that Hutler wanted to create a slave for himself as randy as he looked on the screen, but there was the fact, that this time Wylan didn’t have to pay for the supply and that was undoubtably a sign for Wylan’s suspicion that there was more.

“How high are the levels you give the boy?” Hutler asked.

“I have two portions on five bottles.”

Hutler guickly noticed that with just some sharp movements in his fingers. “Hhmmm. All right. Dispense them over four from now on.” He said in a tone of an order, but Wylan was not sure, if he should follow. Of course, he didn’t reply and kept quiet. Indeed, Wylan had thought about reducing it.

“Your impression all in all?” Hutler then asked.

“Overwhelming”, Wylan told him honestly. “Overwhelming, it’s just... he..., I can’t really describe it. He’s totally changed, he’s not the same person any more.”

“To—ta—lly—chan—ged” Hutler grinned and sang, while writing it down. “Your pattern to break him? Do you have a special system? Anything very effective?”

“I try to break him by only ordering the things politely.” Wylan said and Hutler nodded. “Hhmmmm... All depends on your possibilities.”

“I mean, with a variety of suggestions and only rarely orders, I can bring him to obey all my wishes very easily.”

Hutler obviously had lost his horny interest in oberserving the boy and began talking about the drug in a constant and monotone stream of more or less unimportant details.

The relation of the drug and the victim’s mind seemed to be the most fascinating topic for the doctor, but there was also a lot about the relation of drug and victim’s body or the changes int the relation between the victim’s mind and his body and Hutler didn’t forget to spare some words on the best medium for the drug and so on...

Wylan didn’t listen to everything and at the end he had hard problems to pretend any interest.

Hutler smiled. “Hhhm... This is really interesting.” He said, as he carefully observed the boy on the work-out-machines.

“An examination would be fine, but I’m not sure... No... Not this time. Maybe next time.” Wylan looked carefully at Hutler and nodded.

Hutler had arrived this morning with a new supply of the mind-drug and a wish to talk with Wylan. He arrived just after the other delivery Wylan had expected this morning. All had been exhausting, because Wylan didn’t want the men from the removal firm to meet Chad and he didn’t want them to meet Hutler.

And then, in the very right moment Hutler came to the house, only a few minutes after the men of the firm had gone. Just when Wylan had a small moment to breathe through, Hutler arrived with the drug and his strained behaviour which now endured two houres.

Wylan had been surprised that the drug was for free this time, but still hadn’t made up his mind what to think about that. He’d had to pay very much before and his first suspicion that Chaddy probably was something like a prototype, was right. Hutler later had told him the truth.

It was because he had lost his ‘contract’ with his money-givers—whoever they were, Wylan thought. Hutler also said that he was forbidden to do any further tests from now on, but Hutler wanted to continue his work. ‘When the others would stop at 5 to 12, he’d always stopped 5 past 12′ he had told Wylan. If only Wylan knew, where he had heard this before. But at least his tests were now impossible because he had to be economical.

And that was the point where Chaddy could come into play. Hutler’s problems, the whole thing, from one moment to another concerned Chaddy and him.

Hutler had told him that there was nobody else as deep in the drug than Chaddy was—maybe Hutler would need Chaddy for some tests. Wylan didn’t like this thought, because he didn’t want Chad to be hurt.

On the other side, there could be more possibilites for Wylan then. He could save some money and, as a question of time, it could be advantageous for him.

Wylan smiled. Now, Hutler was the one who wanted something from him and not Wylan from Hutler.

Then again, Wylan built up some sorrows. The whole thing had to work. He didn’t want to have a weak-minded or sick man in his house and he didn’t want to stand alone with a boy, building up his mind again.

And he didn’t want the boy to be hurt.

What would happen, if Hutler would not produce more of the drug? What would Wylan do, if or when the drug was used up?

Chapter 8:

After what seemed like hours, Hutler at last had gone, not after having asked for every little detail about Chad. Wylan went to the livingroom where Chad was ordered to wait for him.

Wylan was eager to play with the boy—all that boring conversation with the silly doctor needed a balance. He also couldn’t await to show Chad the delivery that still stood in the garage.

On the other hand, although it was horribly boring, the conversation with Hutler had aroused Wylan. It was a special thing, to have a ‘prototype’, to be the first one with a drug-slave. The slaves of nowadays...

After Hutler had gone, Wylan himself got randy and forgot about his sorrows. It was so great. He had the possibility—whenever, wherever, however he wanted he could use his human toy.

Coming nearer, Wylan heard the boy. He was in the livingroom, doing anything undefiniable—from the noises. Wylan couldn’t classify the noise. It somehow sounded like a sort of rhythmical squeaking.

Wylan felt so hot now, only seconds before he would use Chad again.

It was not just only the sex, it was the whole situation. Even the word ‘use’ aroused him.

As Wylan entered the room he found a surprising view. Chaddy was masturbating, rubbing his crotch against the sofa, lying on his stomach.

Wylan was somehow shocked and at first didn’t know what to think. He hadn’t observed his boy mastrubating for a several weeks now and he asked himself if he’d just didn’t recognise it or if this was the first time, that Chaddy tried to rub off himself, although he was trying to masturbate without using his hands.

The view was very nice and Wylan dediced to take a check on his videotapes later to look up for this.

Chaddy didn’t realise the appearance of his master. His silent weeps filled the room. He was lying on the top of the sofa, his head buried in a small pillow.

Wylan looked on the scene, trying to find words. He still was shocked but began to feel amused as well. Could this be an instinctive behaviour? The boy was so highly drugged, was producing so many sperm in his balls that it really seemed to be a problem for him, not to be able to cum.

“Chaddy!” Wylan barked and as Chaddy recongnised being caught in the act he fell off the sofa and looked at Wylan in horror with a red face, an open mouth and a raging member which was nice to see. “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Chad said.

‘This should be fun.’ Wylan said to himself but in front of the boy he acted like he was really, really angry.

“What the hell are you doing there?” Wylan shouted.

“I’m...” Chaddy lost his voice. His face had a disconcerted expression and he seemed to start to cry at any moment.

“What are you doing here?”

Chaddy still wasn’t able to say anything and became very small on the floor, squirming around.

“I thought, you would stop masturbating for me! But you still do! You’re a liar! A dirty, small liar!” Wylan shouted at his boy to increase the shameful situation for him.

“Forgive me.” Chaddy then begged. He got on all his fours and crawled forward towards Wylan’s legs. As he reached him, he pulled his arms strongly around them.

Chaddy shivered all over his body and now cried out loudly. ‘Please forgive me’, he repeated several times and ‘I don’t know what came over me’

He grabbed at Wylan’s legs with all his strength and Wylan had hard problems to free himself. But he wasn’t aroused this moment. This was too much. Submission was nice, but this was a step too far.

Chaddy again went towards Wylan, squealing and screaming and Wylan literally saw him around his wrists till he would fell down.

“Stay away” he shouted now really angry and walked backwards.

“It ... It was just too much for me. I ... I was not using my hands... I didn’t break the order... I fulfill your wishes... Please forgive me.”

Wylan looked down. ‘Oh God’ he thought. ‘This is disgusting.’

Chaddy whimpered, his voices unclear with tears. He squatted on the floor as if he was up to be killed.

‘This is too much.’ Wylan reminded Hutler’s suggestion about the dose of the drug and now he knew he would do anything but give him more. He suddenly had a sick feeling in his stomach and immediately went out of the room. The boy screamed and squealed behind him.

No—this was too much. He hurried to go upstaires and shot the door behind him but Chaddy’s cries were so loud that he could hear them despite of the distance and the walls that were between them.

Wylan sat down on the bed and buried his face in his palms.

(to be continued...)