The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaddy-Boytoy Part 4

(M/M) (NC) (Hypno)

Feel free to send me comments, requests and ideas. This is the third part of an ongoing story. If you miss one part, you can e-mail me.

Disclaimer:

  1. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to characters or incidents in life are purely conincidental.
  2. Don’t forget to have safe-sex
  3. Be brave and drink your milk. (But don’t take milk from strangers)

Chapter 5:

Wylan sat in his workroom having a drink, thinking about various things, mostly about Chad. Wylan himself was shocked, although he was satisfied. Hutler said it would be slow but then, in use, it was anything but slow.

Hutler really was a genious, but saying that Chaddy’s progress would be ‘slow’—what kind of scale did this man have?

Wylan, of course, had trusted Hulter in the beginning, so the first bottles had higher doses, but later on Wylan reduced it. Otherwise, the boy could become sick, Wylan thought.

The effect although was unbelievable. Wylan had observed in this week that the boy developed new conventions and that he was losing the former ones step by step. Chaddy had lost the fundamental basis of acting and behaving like a man, more, the basis of being human. What was important yesterday seemed insignificant to him now.

The whole compromise between his own and other person’s rights, everything that made a man a social being, all the patterns of social interaction seemed to have gone—disappeared—and were replaced by something else, something different—a cluster of fundamental wishes and needs all concerning the next moment, filled with lust, hunger or the urgency to release his bladder or bowel.

His body-relation had changed. When he walked around the house, he often wore barely anything. Clothing and shame wasn’t important to him any more. More and more he became a pet-like being with a totally submissive mind. Whenever Wylan suggested anything to him, Chad obediently obeyed. Plans, hopes, human-conciousness was all nothing. Dust.

And he really was permenantly horny. His member was often erect and outlined in his pants—if he wore any. Wylan liked the erotic sight of the boy going around and having his medicament hidden in the milk, without any idea what was really going on.

It was undoubtably a very dangerous substance that Chad consumed here and Wylan felt queasy thinking about the power he had over another person now, using Hutler’s substance.

Hutler was creating a weapon there and who could know who else enjoyed his work and what could happen if they were used on a bigger scale—infiltrating the water or something like that.

Wylan had think about this from time to time—even when lust was not overwhemling him.

No, he didn’t feel any ounce of pity for his new slave-boy (the sexual entertainment he could extract from Chaddy was just too great) but it was the sorrow, if he was able to handle the situation for longer.

The moment Elliot had presented him Wylan knew the best use of this boy was to make him a sextoy—use his bodyholes in every possible delicious, enjoyable way. But Chaddy’s changes were so fast, Wylan wasn’t sure, where they would stop.

He didn’t want Chaddy to bark or to make noises like a cow and he didn’t want Chaddy to scratch himself behind his ears—using his feet. Wylan giggled as he had this picture in his mind.

It was too late to change direction. He had gone too far to ignore what had happend. He would have to ask Hutler, what to do about this. Maybe Wylan would need help not in training the boy but in fixing his mind the new way.

Wylan emptied his glass. It was time to taste now, not time to think.

Chapter 6:

He left his workroom and went downstairs. Wylan always went upstairs if he wanted to be alone. Chaddy wasn’t allowed to come here alone, unless Wylan ordered him to.

So Chaddy had to stay downstairs, since he normally followed Wylan like a dog.

Wylan laughed and looked for his boy. He was lying outside the house at the pool, naked in the sun. Chaddy was dozing and Wylan looked at his erection.

It was a great sight, to see him late that, and it was best that he was unaware about it. Wylan clapped with his hands loudly.

Time to work, boy...

Chaddy opend his eyes and—literally—jumped up. He knew well he was to please Wylan the whole time and Chaddy always gave him a big smile. So he did this time.

Wylan liked that, but he hadn’t decided yet, when to subjugate Chad. He wanted to work on the boy step by step. Wylan was careful about that and he found it more arousing then.

“Chad, please, come to me.”

“Yes.” Chaddy entered the house, his penis bobbed with every step.

“Please sit down.” Wylan sat down on the sofa and pointed to his thighs.

Chad sat down on Wylan’s lap, the legs widespread, while Wylan stroked them, concentrating at the point just under his genitals, sometimes caressing the sides of the boy’s hard cock.

Chad looked directly at Wylan, waiting. “Just tell me, Boy, how often do you mastrubate?”

“I don’t mastrubate any more!", Chaddy’s voice was very sure. He seemed almost peeved. Wylan smiled. Yes, he had told Chaddy to spare his semen for him.

He had told the boy, that he would be very disappointed, if Chad wouldn’t have a hard-on, when he wants to see it. There was the chance, he told him that if Chad wasn’t prepared, when Wylan wanted to be fucked it would be very bad for their arrangement. It obviously had an effect on the boy.

Wylan already knew this. He observed Chaddy with his video-system, and he noticed, that, from the fourth or fifth day, Chaddy really stopped mastrubating. He knew, that this was really an success. It was at that time, Chad started to wear more and more often the transparent underpants.

“Do you like that?” Chad nodded.

“So you are horny all the time and don’t mastrubate. When did you come the last time?”

“Yesterday, when you jerked me off. I never went through such erotic joys than you did to me. I feel soo sexual.” Chaddy shut his eyes, opened his mouth a bit, showing the tip of his tongue.

“So that is better than jerking off, isn’t it?” Wylan massaged Chaddy’s balls in one hand.

“Yes, because...”

“Because of what?”

“Because I have no control any more. It is a better thing to be stimulated the way you do to me.”

“So I give you joy, boy?”

“Hhmm...” Chaddy nodded again.

“I can see, how pleased you are.” Wylan pointed at Chad’s crotch. “But you don’t give real pleasure to me!”

Chad looked concerned, opening his eyes wide “But..., I ... What should I do?”

“Kiss me, when I stimulate you like this, boy!”

Wylan bent forward, touched Chaddy’s lips with his tongue and shove it in his mouth. He grabbed Chad’s wrists and put his arms behind his back, holding them there.

So he kissed his slave. Chad leaned forward, when Wylan withdrew, always eager to kiss his master.

“Do I please you now?” After a small pause, Chaddy asked.

“Yes. Don’t stop.”

Chad licked Wylan’s face, giving him small kisses on his flesh, on his nose, on his cheeks, and than, for Wylans full satisfaction he kissed his mouth again. After a while, Wylan told Chaddy to stand up.

Chad stood naked in front of Wylan, showing off a good-size erection pointing out from his body.

Wylan decided, that it was time to dare a further step. He also stood up and guided Chad, by placing an arm on his side. They went in the bathroom, in front the mirror, and stood there silently for a little while, just watching their reflections.

Chaddy really got harder, when he looked on his reflection. Wylan stood behind him and just caressed his arse-crack, letting his finger run along it and occasionally touching him in the crack.

Chaddy’s Bambi-eyes and his mouth were wide open. “Dance for me, boy.” Wylan ordered the helpless, totally harmless boy.

Wylan withdrew his hands and placed them along the boy’s side again, making him gyrate his hips for him.

“Oh, that’s it, when you dance...” Wylan silently said to himself.

“Yes.” Chad’s face showed a strained expression, he pressed his lips together. Wylan smiled. What a hot boy dancing here, allowing his arse touch Wylan’s crotch, while he danced.

He was obviously concentrated on his performance.

“Now lick your lips. Let your tongue feel your lips for me.” Wylan said and Chaddy shove his head forward, licking his own lips like a whore.

“Oh yes, Chaddy, I have big plans for you and your penis. Your penis is my favourite toy.”

“Yes.” Chaddy murmured momentarily between licking and wetting his lips.

“It’s a very special toy between your legs. It really enjoys to be my toy, doesn’t it? It’s stiff all the time. It pleases me very well! YOU do please me.” Wylan touched him, stroked the penis, lifted it up then let it fall down again.

Chaddy smiled gratefully and happy, continuing his dancing.

“Yes, Sir, do I?”

Wylan recognised Chaddy’s address very well, although he didn’t even want that now—at this moment. Originally he wanted that later, but if the boy was faster then he should be—why not?

“You just can’t imagine, how much you please me.” Wylan whispered.

Wylan liked, what he saw. Chad’s penis jumped in a circle-motion and the boy increased his speed.

“That’s enough, boy.” Wylan then stopped him. Wylan was fully aroused now and had seen enough. Time to stop the foreplay now.

Chaddy immediatly stopped and breathed heavily. His cock continued its special dance, bouncing up and down. Wylan looked at it. Poor Chaddy could’t mastrubate anymore. He needed his help, when he was horny.

“Now, Chaddy, make me hot. Compliment me.” Wylan whispered to the boy.

“I’m horny Wylan, are you horny, too?” Chaddy said.

Wylan unzipped his pants. This wasn’t really a compliment. He let them fall to the ground and undid his underpants, too.

“Did you see me dance? You can have me right now.” Chaddy concentrated his view on his own reflection. He admired himself, having his eyes fixed on his cock. His mouth was slightly opened.

“So you are prepared?”

“I’m yours!” Chad said.

Wylan smiled. He knew, that there wouldn’t be any restistance from Chad. Wylan looked at Chaddy’s straight up standing member in the mirror. Maybe he would have him oiled up from now on. Chaddy was simply standing and greedily waiting for being jerked off, because he himself couldn’t do this anymore. Wylan was alreday the owner of his boy’s genitals, and he wanted to become to owner of the boy’s arse, too.

“Now, Chaddy, please spread your legs for me.”

“Yes.” Chaddy did it just the way Wylan told him to.

“Now go into your knees.” Wylan saw as Chad strained his muscles.

“Are you convenient, boy?” Chaddy didn’t answer, but Wylan could see from the trembling muscles that he was not.

Wylan was so fascinated with how Chaddy’s hard member twitched. “Now put your hand on your side and push your ass to me.”

“Yes.”

“Please spread your legs a bit wider.” Wylan looked at the packet, the boy’s crack and tickled the testicles from behind. Than he searched with his fingers for the rosebud and pressed his finger on it. Chad moved.

“Boy... you can only please me, if you stay in position.” Wylan told to him, as if he was a child. “Please stay in position for me, Chad.”

“Okay.” Chad nodded and went automatically back to the position, he was meant to be in. Wylan kissed his flesh on the neck. The boy was so cute. Wylan now would penetrate the boy, feeling very hot and aroused. He shoved the finger roughly into Chaddy’s ass.

“Do you like that?” he asked. Chaddy screamed and tried to move away, but Wylan forced him in position again with his free hand, holding him strongly on his side.

“Don’t be shy. Better relax. It was only my finger. What will we do, when there’s more to follow?”

“I’ll relax now.” Chad swallowed.

Wylan didn’t want to wait any longer. He wanted him now and he wanted to be a bit cruel, so he penetrated him inconsiderately with two fingers, making the boy moan.

“Bend over.” he ordered with a hard tone.

Chaddy did and Wylan forced his finger deeper into him. Then he touched Chaddy’s rosebud with his glans, which had produced much precum. Hhm, that would only make it easier for Chaddy, Wylan thought and smeared his juice around Chaddy’s hole.

“Still relax.”

Chaddy murmured something. Wylan just heard the strain from his voice and pushed inside him in one deep stroke. Chaddy screamed again. His body jerked. Wylan pulled him down. The boy was so sexily tight—Wylan fucked him roughly.

“So you never wanted to be fucked, Chad?” Wylan asked without getting an answer.

When Wylan thought, he had widened Chaddy’s ass a bit, he told him, to come up again, so Wylan could hold his belly and press Chaddy’s back against with his torso.

Chaddy’s face showed pain, but Wylan didn’t stop. Chaddy’s member still was very hard, so Wylan put his hand on it and began mastrubating the boy. Chaddy moaned.

Wylan qickly came inside him, although it could have lasted longer. His last strokes were very hard and Wylan couldn’t control it. “Shoot your load, boy.” Wylan strongly rubbed him, and Chaddy also came moaning very loud.

“You have pleased me, Chaddy. I’ll give you a present for that.” Wylan smiled at him.

Afterwards, he washed the boy’s genitals and his ass while they were taking a shower. Chaddy didn’t soften, he remained hard, smiling lasciviously and moaning silently.

(to be continued)