The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaddy-Boytoy Part 3

(M/M) (NC) (Hypno)

Feel free to send me comments, requests and ideas. This is the third part of an ongoing story. If you miss one part, you can e-mail me.

CHAPTER 4:

With weak legs, he went back to Wylan. In the living-room, Chaddy kneeled down in front of him without thinking about it.

“Anything wrong, Chad?” Wylan looked down on him.

“N..No...!” Chaddy swallowed nervously.

“Where’s the book? Didn’t you find it?” Wylan than said, sounding slightly angry.

Chaddy blushed. He had forgotten the book. It must still be on the floor in Wylan’s work-room.

“If you’re too stupid, to find it, why then don’t you come back, ask me, where it is and then find it more quickly? I’m waiting for 35 minutes!” He now shouted at poor Chaddy.

Chaddy leaned back, hoping he could get away from Wylan’s anger. “I’m sorry...” he just whispered.

“WHAT?”

“I’m sorry.” Chaddy repeated, a bit louder.

“Forget it. I’m not interested in it any more.” Wylan ignored him from this moment. Chaddy again wanted to ask Wylan, if he wanted to send him away, but again he couldn’t say anything.

“Don’t you sit there like a dog and watch me!” Wylan said after while.

“Uhm... sorry...” Chaddy murmured but didn’t have any ideas about what to do.

“Sit down on the sofa.” Wylan pointed at the place next to him.

Chaddy did. Wylan stared at him. Chaddy decided, to smile politly at Wylan and lowered his head. But he continued his smiling. Maybe Wylan would forgive him and give him a last chance. One sentence filled his mind: would he send him away? would he send him away?

From time to time he sneaked glances at Wylan but Wylan continued his staring. “Chaddy!” he then said.

“Y...Yes?” Chaddy asked in fear.

“Turn on the television.”

Chaddy, who had expected everything but not this, quickly stood up and obeyed. Wylan told him to put a video in the recorder, which Chaddy did. There was only one lying on top of the recorder and he inserted it. But the screen still stayed black. Wylan had the remote-control.

Chad returned to Wylan’s side, shyly looking at him.

“Don’t you sit there like a statue!” Wylan said to Chaddy, who, like always didn’t know what he had to do. Was it time to be spontanous? But how to be spontaneous? This was never his best capability and Chaddy sat there paralysed with his mouth slightly opened.

“You just can’t do anything on your own, can you, Chad?”

Chad looked down, while Wylan grabbed the back of his head and put Chaddy face-down direcly on his crotch. Chaddy hesitated a bit and then began to use his tongue.

Perhaps this was the chance to stay here! Wylan was obviously testing his loyality. He withdrew, after he had licked Wylan’s shaft through his pants and opened the fly.

“Very good, my boy.” Wylan said, caressing his head.

Chaddy looked at Wylan’s big shaft and licked at it’s side, then took it in his mouth. Wylan moaned. Chaddy tried to take it all in his mouth and he succeded. Using his tongue, he tried to increase Wylan’s pleasure.

Wylan was very hard and began moving his pelvis, fucking Chaddy in his mouth.

“Yessss”, he moaned. Chaddy looked at Wylan’s pubes, while he sucked Wylan’s penis greedily.

Wylan reached over and opened Chaddy’s jeans, giving Chaddy’s cock space to jump out, pulling his jeans below his ass. “Enough!", he then said to Chaddy and Chaddy withdrew from Wylan’s salvia-wet shaft.

“You perform well, my beauty.” Wylan kissed him. Chaddy was surprised and also happy. Wylan wasn’t sending him away. He could stay here. How fortunate!

Wylan jerked off both of them, smearing Chaddy’s precum over his organ from time to time. He positioned Chaddy’s arms on top of the sofa, strechted widly apart. Chaddy accepted, that Wylan didn’t want any interaction from him and allowed Wylan to do whatever he wanted to his body.

Wylan came on Chaddy’s crotch by leaning over. Then he smeared his semen all over Chaddy’s cock and balls. Chaddy closed his eyes and relaxed, waiting for Wylan to continue Chaddy’s cockmassage. Then he heard music.

The film now began, whichever film it was. Chaddy wasn’t interested. He felt so hot and Wylan began slowly, very slowly rubbing him off again.

“Cum now”, he whispered in Chaddy’s ear and he didn’t have to say that twice. But as Chaddy said ‘yes’, Wylan slowed down the massaging speed so that he didn’t literally shoot. His semen spilled out of his slit and drooled down his glans and cockshaft. Wylan again slowed down but increased the pressure on the cock so that Chad ejaculated in small squirts every few seconds.

Chaddy lolled all over the sofa and was very wet at the end. He felt so great, stretched his arms even wider on the upper part of the sofa and laid one leg over between Wylan’s and moaned.

They kissed and after that, Chaddy looked on the screen. It was a porno, one that was somehow familiar to him. He only couldn’t remember, where he had seen it before. Maybe in the bar, Chad thought.

Wylan didn’t stop toying with him and Chaddy soon went rigid again.

Then Wylan gasped and orgasmed and shot on Chaddy’s crotch and once more he smeared it over Chaddy’s naked penis and thighs.

Chaddy was so happy. The smell of fresh semen filled the room and all of it was on Chaddy’s crotch, which felt a bit sticky. But every sorrow was gone, and he was absolutely fearless now.

He didn’t know many things though. For instance, he didn’t know, the porno was playing for one special scene, which Wylan could hardly await and which finally came. It was the scene which Chad acted in.

Chad blushed and got red like a tomato, as he looked at the screen. This was a surpise. He recognised, it was him. Chaddy bent over to have a better view. How did Wylan get this video? Wylan pulled him back.

On the screen Chaddy saw himself rubbing his crotch, smiling like a whore.

“You look very hot, Chaddy!” Wylan smeared kisses all over Chaddy’s face, who tried to watch the scene in embarrassment. He suddenly again felt a mysterious fear. His heartbeat increased. Pictures came to his mind again.

“Tell me about the video.” Wylan stopped the wet kisses and whispered in his ear.

“Do I have to?” Chaddy was scared and confused. He was raped on the ‘set’.

“Just tell me about it, don’t be a fool. Did you like it? You’re very cute.” Wylan smiled at him, pinching him ligthly.

Chaddy hesitated and Wylan pinched his cheeks now, a bit harder. “Tell me! And don’t lie! I may be informed. And you may also know, that I don’t like lyers. I want you to be honest.” He tuned up his voice, but Chaddy still hesitated.

“Don’t be shy. I already heared from Elliot what happend. But I want to hear from you in your own words. Understand?”

Chaddy nodded. It was useless, but he also was shocked. Wylan knew what had happend. Elliot told him. What else did he know? Thousand thoughts came in his mind and he wasn’t able to do anything.

“You know, it made you interesting for me. You were like a hurt animal. And I like to take care of hurt creatures.”

Chaddy looked directly in Wylan’s eyes, his mouth wide open and nodded again: Then he took heart and began to speak. His voice trembled. “It’s... it’s not easy to tell... They taped it...”

“First strip... and lay down on your front” Wylan told Chaddy, and Chaddy stood up. ”

Slowly, very slowly, boy.” Wylan introduced him and Chaddy got rid of his clothes just the way, he thought, Wylan would like it. Of course he simply had to step out of his pants, which had fallen to the ground. So Chaddy took off his shirt sexily and slowly.

‘What a strange situation’, He thought, but he obeyed. Then he laid down in front of Wylan, his cock and balls facing the other man.

“Take your time, Chaddy.” Wylan caressed Chaddy’s naked skin, concentrating on his genitals.

Chaddy waited a few seconds, feeling Wylan teasing his penis. He didn’t know where to start. But then Wylan again stared deeply in his eyes and he began. “In the beginning, it was alright. I had red-wine and then I had to dance, had to jerk off and fuck me with a dildo and all that stuff.”

“With a dildo, Boy?”

Chaddy nodded.

“A big one?”

“No. It was a small one. They always use small ones in the films because that makes the boys look more innocent. And also, you still can think, that they’re tight.” Chaddy explained.

Wylan began to caress his arsecrack, forcing his fingers between his thighs, exploring it with his finger. “Hhmm...” He smiled at Chaddy.

“Tight like you, boy?” Chad merely blushed.

Than he yelped. Wylan was suddenly inserting a finger into his ass, roughly forcing it inside. Chaddy felt pain, but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to be unpolite. Wylan was so friendly to him.

It was a surprise, that he liked it. Wylan’s fingers slipped in and out for five or six times and then, he withdrew. Chaddy didn’t want to say anything, but the mixture of pain and pleasure felt great. Chaddy spread his legs. This could be a sign.

He felt so stupid, that he wanted now, what he had rejected at the beginning—almost had forbidden. It was strange. The feeling was very intense. It seemed, his arsehole was more senisitve than ever before.

Chaddy felt, he’d began, to sweat. He spread his legs wide to gave Wylan a better access to his hole. He didn’t want the attention, Wylan gave to his body to stop.

The ecstasy increased once more, as Wylan tickled Chaddy’s ass-crack again. Chad raised his legs and he saw, that Wylan liked it, because he really smiled.

“It was just, I already had a bad feeling, because he treated me very bad.” Chaddy continued to tell Wylan.

“Treated you bad?” Wylan asked.

“He commanded me all around.” Chaddy explained.

“Hhmm. And then? What happened then?”

Chaddy swallowed. He never told it to anyone, and of course he didn’t know, that nevertheless Wylan knew every little detail. Chaddy thought Wylan had heard, that he was raped and was now trying to help him.

Chaddy never would have imagined that Wylan got the rape-tape from Elliot, when they last met.

“Suddenly all were involved.” Perhaps Wylan could understand him, Chaddy thought. Oh yes, that would be good, if Wylan could understand him.

“What does that mean?” Wylan looked at him, playing with his ballsac now.

“They were five or six persons.” Chaddy said, feeling some tears in his eyes.

“They all fucked you?”

Chaddy nodded. He hesitated, but then decided, to tell everything. “It was, I was...” He swallowed. “Their hands were everywhere, holding me stongly, till I couldn’t move any more. They touched me.”

“Hhmm...” Wylan nodded. “They took your power, didn’t they? You were so helpless, Chaddy.”

Chaddy wanted to answer, but Wylan inserted his fingers once more in his mouth, making Chaddy clean them from precum and sweat. Chaddy smelled the one, that had been in his ass.

“You were reduced to an objekt.”

“Yss..” he murmured with his filled mouth. Wylan then caressed his face.

“They shoved some things in me.” Chaddy cried now, feeling tears running down his cheeks, till Wylan wiped them away. Chaddy laid there as Wylan dried his tears.

He paused then added, “A cucumber.", after what seemed an eternity. “...They left it in me, when they left.”

“That’s very sad, Chad.”

Chaddy nodded, feeling stupid.

“But look at you.” Wylan ordered and Chaddy looked on the screen where he saw himself lying on a table, fucking himself with a dildo and grinning at the camera. Grinning, as if he was saying ‘Use me like a toy’.

“You must see it like this, Chaddy. They saw your beautiful penis and he saw you dancing. You aroused them very much, so they simply had no chance to resist you. Such a sexy stud inviting them. They had to fuck you.”

Chaddy again felt tears in his eyes. He now remembered the scene vividly.

Wylan rubbed Chaddy’s rigid shaft again, squeezing his balls lightly.

“I’m sure, it was nothing personal at all. It was your job. You should have known it. It’s your fault.”

“N... no!” Chaddy said with a trembling voice. Wylan wasn’t speaking the truth. He was wrong... he was wrong.

“This... this is not true. I have my own will... and no... no means no...”

Wylan smiled at him. This confused Chad even more. “Yes. No means no, but Chaddy, you acted like a whore. You earned your money with it. So what should the men should have done?”

Chaddy shook his head. This was against anything he heard learned, anything he felt and thought, but maybe Wylan was really right. He was so confused, even now, as Wylan jerked him off and he felt he was about to cum.

Then he came, this time strongly with power. One wad hit his left eye, so he had to close it. Chaddy looked at Wylan only with the right eye.

“See, what I mean, boy?” Wylan laughed.

(to be continued)