The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaddy-Boytoy Part 2

(M/M) (NC) (Hypno)

Feel free to send me comments, requests and ideas.

This is the second part of an ongoing story.

Chapter 3

Chad looked at his new uniform, at the things, he had to wear while serving Wylan. I wasn’t really a piece of clothing, it was more a thing to leave his skin free, to expose him. But if Wylan liked that, why not? It was just part of the strange game and Chaddy had to admit, Wylan’s visit was nice.

He took a further look on the strange suit and then decided, to wear something more ‘normal’ for the evening.

So, off he went, to serve Wylan and make the meal. Wylan told Chaddy, that they would always eat together, and have conversation. Chaddy recognised, that Wylan was eyeing him closely. Chaddy blushed. Had Wylan expected him to wear his ‘uniform’? Did Chaddy disappoint him? He tried to ask Wylan about it, but as Chaddy opened his mouth, nothing came out.

“Do you have anything to say, Chad?", Wylan looked at him and Chaddy slowly shut his mouth again.

“Uhm, no.” He smiled, trying to ignore his misbehaviour.

“Did you calm down, now? You were very aroused this afternoon.”

“Yes, I’m fine.” Chad looked directly in Wylan’s eyes and tried to find out, what the man in front of him was thinking. He had no luck. After the dinner, they watched TV. Nothing more was happening this evening. Sometimes, Wylan asked Chaddy something and Chaddy replied, but Chaddy didn’t dare say too much. Chaddy was sure, that it would be definitely better, to keep quiet. He was afraid of annoying Wylan.

The longer the evening went on, the more Chaddy felt especially tense. What would come next? It was his first night at Wylan’s house and he had no idea what was to follow.

Would Wylan take him into his room? Chaddy looked at him. Now, he felt happy, not to be wearing the silly suit. Wylan still was watching the never-ending TV-program, but suddenly looked back to Chaddy with an angry expression on his face. Chaddy quickly looked down.

Chaddy was unsure. Right now, he saw himself in Wylan’s bed every night for the next year, serving him in every possible way, and this was something unpleasent. That meant he would loose all his privacy. But he also was aroused by this thought. Wylan was ambiguous, but so were Chaddy’s feelings.

Chaddy ended up sleeping alone. Good luck, he smiled for himself. Hopefully he wouldn’t be forced to have sex every night. Better, not to see Wylan, when he wakes up in the morning. But then, Chaddy remembered the afternoon and began to stroke himself and rubbed his hard shaft. Maybe it would have been pleasurable if he had spent the night with Wylan.

ONE WEEK LATER

Chaddy opened his eyes and yawed. He stretched and then turned over in his hard bed to lay on his stomach. He felt his hard penis between the mattress and his belly and slowly began on move his hips forwards and backwards. He found a pleasurable rhythm, that set his lower body in fire, using the pressure on his cock—caught between the matress and his belly He needed to be released, as he was almost permanently horny.

It was the end of his first week here. Chaddy had made an arragement with Wylan, who didn’t want the boy to mastrubate, but Chaddy couldn’t help him. It was too powerful and overwhelming for him.

‘Ohhh... yes...’ he whispered. He felt his skin against the mattress and got excited. He increased his speed, hoping, he would cum right right away, but then the alarm-clock rang.

“Same time everyday”, Chad said to himself in frustration.

He immediately stopped, because he had to fit the timetable Wylan had given him. The alarm clock indicated, it was time to work-out now and he didn’t want to behave wrong. Chaddy’s whole schedule at the house was all pre-planned and according to Wylan.

Chad stood up. His rock hard penis throbbed, but he hurried to go into the fitness-room. He wanted to be finished with the excercises when he had to wake up Wylan.

Up till now Chaddy didn’t have to stay any night in Wylan’s bed and he felt a bit sad about that. Of course, he was surprised, too. This was unusual, as was almost everything else here. Wylan seemed to have a very specific kind of taste.

Chaddy had to fulfill other duties. Wylan wanted him to be massaged, and till Wylan taught him, how he wanted to be treated, it wasn’t only ‘okay’ for Chaddy. He even enjoyed it, because sometimes Wylan sucked his cock, when Chaddy stood infront of his face.

Thinking about this made Chaddy smile. Wylan was very talented with his hands, just as he was talented with his mouth. Yes, it was pity, that he had to stay alone at night. Wylan really wasn’t that bad.

Chaddy entered the training-room and looked sharply at his reflection in the mirror.

Normally, Chaddy didn’t wear many clothes on his body, but this morning he was completly naked. Wylan maybe could recognise the results of his efforts, although he’d only been working out for one week. But one could never know, and Chaddy was assured, that Wylan always looked at him closely.

He began his training with some push-ups. He felt his body again, his muscles tense and warm up as they were being used. Chaddy felt a certain spread through his body. Not only because of his weight-lifting or his sit-ups, but also because of he wasn’t still satisfied. Despite his intentions, he had heated himself up.

Chaddy stood up from the floor where he did his sit-ups. He got harder and while he watched his penis growing, he was thinking about his duties.

In a few minutes, he would have to go into Wylan’s bedroom. Chaddy thought about his feelings. He smiled and felt joy. ‘Wylan will like this’, Chaddy said to himself, looking at his hard member.

He went infront of the mirror and looked at himself. “I make a beautiful sight.” Training naked and being exposed didn’t make him feel vulnerable. He felt excited about it and he really couldn’t think of anything else.

Paranoid, he looked behind both shoulders and then began to mastrubate, squeezing his cockhead.

‘Ohh, yes.’ He began to thrust his hips, while he admired himself in the mirror. A little precum was oozing out his piss-slit.

“Just fine.” Chaddy laughed and withdrew his hand. He was sure, he’d just have to look sexy enough and Wylan would let him have an orgasm.Maybe, he’d even wanted to be fucked.

‘If this doesn’t get him horny...’, Chaddy just took a last view of his naked body in the mirrow, his cockhead glistening with precum.

Then, he swallowed in excitement. His throat was dry. He went to the fridge a took out a bottle of milk. “Yesss. Very nice”, he repeated.

Afterwards, he hurried to Wylan’s bedroom. It was time. Chaddy knew, he was now prepared to give up his old demands. He would kiss Wylan and he would Wylan let fuck him. It was of an immense importance, that Wylan was happy.

Chaddy entered Wylan’s room silently and looked to see, if Wylan was still sleeping. He was. At first, Chaddy didn’t know, what to do.

He then sat down at the end of the bed and carefully pulled back the blanket. He began caressing Wylan, hoping to wake him up. Chaddy wanted Wylan to be in a good mood from his touch. So he planted kisses on Wylan’s body, trying to make them as soft as possible. Maybe, it was good, to lick his legs in long strokes with his whole tongue, then move forward to the inner-thighs.

Chad was sure, he would get the chance to cum later, if he stimulated Wylan enough. There was always a reward, if he behaved nicely. Chad knew that from his past encounters with Wylan, so he always tried hard to fullfill Wylan’s expectations and wishes. Even the things, Wylan didn’t ask for. Yes, Chaddy wanted to be brave. He tried to read Wylan’s mind.

“Horny again, boy?” Wylan looked at him, grinning.

“Good morning, Wylan. Did you sleep well?” Chaddy asked in a polite and submissive tone.

Wylan reached for the boy, who had stopped the licking and kneeled at the end in his bed. Wylan grabbed one wrist and friendly tugged Chaddy a little nearer. “Come on, boy, and lay on top of me.” Chaddy obeyed and slipped under the sheet, feeling Wylan’s penis hardening.

“That’s my boy.” Wylan tickled him at his side and Chaddy laughed like a little boy.

After a while, Wylan ordered him, to prepare the breakfast and so Chaddy did.

He left Wylan’s bedroom, thinking everything was so strange. Chaddy had problems remembering some things, he got confused with his duties, and his person. Sometimes, he felt, as if he didn’t know what he wanted for himself. He couldn’t say why and how, but that’s how it was. Sometimes he really had to concentrate, when he wanted to remember some things, and then, he sometimes got light headaches in the process of remembering. That was odd.

Maybe he should ask Wylan if he needed to see a doctor.

The only thing he could really think about was sex. He felt so horny all the time and he would have done everything, to reach orgasm. And he wanted Wylan to play with him as well.

A half an hour later they were having breakfast. Chaddy really made great efforts, to make it delicious and filled with varitey of food. He himself preferred cornflakes with a lot of milk and along with the ‘powersnacks’Wylan had given him.

The rest of the day went on with normal routine. Chaddy had to clean some rooms and to work in the garden.

The gardener-work was easier for him then to look after the rest of the household, because he was a untidy slut.

As he worked, Chaddy thought about Wylan. Wylan was a bit reserved. He rarely devoted his attention to Chaddy this morning, and hadn’t even touched his genitals at all.

It was only an idea, and maybe he was wrong, but Chaddy couldn’t stop thinking about it. He felt so sexy this morning and Wylan only patted him for a few minutes. Chaddy had the impression, that Wylan had something on his mind. If only it wasn’t about him, he said to himself.

The next hours, Chaddy really became more and more concerned that he could possibly be dismissed. Perhaps Wylan was bored and loosing interest in him.

Chaddy felt sick, he had a stomach ache. His hands trembled a bit.

Wylan spent the day with really doing nothing, He napped in the livingroom, read a bit, and snacked. After Chaddy had finished the work in the garden, he had to wait outside the living-room.

When Wylan called him, he was given various instructions and ordered to bring Wylan whatever he wanted. This was really hard for Chaddy, because he got more and more anxious with worry.

When Wylan called for him, he didn’t really look at Chaddy. And when Chaddy brought, whatever Wylan wanted, Wylan dismissed him at the same moment without so much as a glance or acknowledgement. It was terrible, so terrible for Chad, that he even lost his erection.

He wasn’t satisfied and he felt his balls and his penis bouncing wiht every movement, but he didn’t think of sex. Yes, Chaddy felt sure, that all would come to an end.

One time, he carefully looked in the livingroom and saw that Wylan had fallen asleep. So Chad decided to have a bowel of cornflakes again. He was very hungry and even if Wylan would see that he wasn’t standing in the floor, it couldn’t change anything at this point. Things were going worse and why shouldn’t he satisfy his hunger then? After consuming the cornflakes he felt better, but only a bit.

In the late afternoon Wylan called him again and told him, to put on his normal clothes. Chaddy felt sick again, wanted to say something, wanted to ask, if he misbehaved in any way, but he didn’t dare.

So he went and put on his normal clothes, the clothes he’d worn, when he came here one week before. One week, this wasn’t really long. He realised that he must have failed the probationary period given by Wylan.

Chaddy hurried up. As he wore his clothes, Chad felt strange and it reinforced his sorrows.

In the evening, Wylan again called for the boy. Chaddy just was cowering on the floor with his head having his head on his knees, trying to calm down. He stood up and quickly went to Wylan, who told him to get a book from his desk.

Chaddy went downstairs into Wylan’s work-room and fetched it. On the desk there was a piece of paper lying open. Chaddy looked at it and shivered. On it, there were some train-connections noted. They were all in about in two hours. It was the train-connection to his hometown and next to the paper, there were lying some banknotes—quite a lot of money.

There it was! The answer! He was right, he knew in that very moment. Wylan was about to send him away. His legs trembled and he sat down, covering his his face with his hands. What a horrible nightmare.

He had started to like this new life, he needed it and now it was over. From one moment to another. He didn’t really think about the money anymore, cause he found something more important. When Wylan behaved a bit strange sometimes, this wasn’t that bad. He also had a very good side.

Chaddy stood up. His face was pale like ivory, he saw it in Wylan’s small mirror. He decided to go back to Wylan and to accept his fate. Then he saw a the clock on the desk. Oh God. He had been here for half an hour, concentrating, trying to find a way out.

(to be continued)