The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaddy-Boytoy

(m/m nc hypno)

By

Chapter 1:

He was keen on the idea of owning a boy, who was more a slave, than a servant. And for a long time, it was just an idea to him. He had his contacts with many businessmen, whose business was more illegal, than legal and whose contacts and manners (concerning men and sex) were more or less ruthless, but he didn’t want that. He wanted something different.

It was just a funny idea for a long time, till the day he met Dr. Hutler, a doctor of chemistry, who specialiszed in psychopharmacology. His name must have predestined, because when he said it, it sounded like ‘Hitler’ and really, he was as mad as Hitler himself was.

Hutler was a brilliant scientist, who had been fired from his previous job, after scandal about his work methods and because of his bad reputation.

Still there were enough people left, who thought highly of his competence. Unofficially he worked for serveral organisations, even for some states, to find a way, to break the will of prisoners without torture. When Wylan met him, Hutler let him know, that for an reasonable price, he would let Wylan—or someone he desired—participate in his results...

At first, Wylan thought, Hutler was crazy, but then, the idea grew in his head. He realised the proposal and the possibilities. And after a while, they made a contract. Wylan wanted to try it out and after he fulfilled the security-conditions, he got “Dr. Hutlers special medication-set” from the mad scientist. The doctor, as a special gift, mixed the medicine with an ingredient, that would greatly increase the victim’s potency.

Wylan really got aroused these days, searching for a victim to fulfill his desires. One time he was almost willing to use it on a man who lived near his house in the city, but didn’t, because, the man would have just been a compromise, and more, he could be easily searched from the police.

Hutler told him, the process would be slow, the results possibly definite, and work best on someone with a weak mind or opportunistic character. So it had to be something and someone special.

Wylan made up his mind. Maybe it would be best, if he just ‘hired’ someone to become his slave. The more, he thought about his idea, the more he found it brilliant. If he seek out someone, to work and to sleep with him, his worker possibly not even notice, what was happening to him. Yes, that would minimize the risk for him.

Wylan found him nearly on the street, with the help of his old friend Elliot, who owned a gaybar. Elliot had a good eye out for persons with problems and rare prospects. He searched for somebody, who could possibly turn out to be Wylan’s sextoy, and found it in Chad.

Chad was working in the bar as a barman, sometimes also involved in sexual duties to earn some extra-money.

Elliot arranged a meeting between them, after Wylan examined him on a video—a part of a cheap boy-video—jerking off and dancing naked. He saw more than one candidate, but Wylan got hot, when he saw Chad and decided he wanted that boy.

Elliot also told Wylan, that Chaddy was a bit naive and submissive to most people.

Chaddy, what a silly nickname. Wylan was thinking this, when Chaddy arrived at the table. Chad looked beautiful, with a stupid expression on his face, or just a little harmless. His eyes, his brown eyes were the best. They were ‘bambi’—like, so innocent and big, dominating his face, also fixed in an innocent look. And he had a hot body, not too muscular, but fleshy.

He wore tight clothes, a tight-fitting jeans, to show off his bubble and his enticing crotch. He really was hot!

“May I introduce myself? My name is Wylan.” Wylan said to the boy.

“Hi, I’m Chad.” Chaddy said innocently.

“Been working here long?” Wylan asked him.

“Yes, for three months now.”

He was very shy. Although he knew from Elliot, that Wylan wanted to hire him, he didn’t dare to ask about it. So after a while, Wylan decided to dive right in.

“You like sex, don’t you, Chad?”

“Uhm, yes.” Chaddy sipped his drink. Wylan just came to the point.

But somehow, Chad wasn’t really surprised.

“That’s nice. See, if you’d be nice to me, than you can earn a lot of money.”

“Hm, lot’s of money?” He smiled provocatively and nipped once more.

“Elliot told you, how much you can have, if you would come with me?”

Chad nodded. “Yes, he told me. But I’m not really sure.” He sipped again.

“Why not...” Wylan was amused, watching the boy slurping on his wine.

Just take a sip, boy... “I won’t kill you.” Chad laughed stupidly.

“I mean... what do you expect?”

“I want you to work in my house and to be at my service. Including sex...”

Chaddy hesitated. “You must see..., this is...”

“You’ll just do the same as you do here, but you’ll be paid permanently. Plus, you’ll be paid better than here. ... I suppose, you do more than cleaning the tables around?”

Chaddy blushed. “Let me think about it...”

Elliot came to the table and winked at Wylan. Chad was too busy pondering the idea to notice. He didn’t know that it all was a plan between Elliot and Wylan. Chad thought that it was a chance meeting with Wylan. His mind was faraway from the thought that this could be an arranged meeting. The men had decided that there no need for him to know.

“What do your parents say, when you go away for a year?”

“My parents died in an accident six months ago.”

“Oh, that’s pity.”

Chad didn’t react, but after a while he said he’s been through it. He told Wylan, that he was working in the bar for the money to maintain a comfortable living since his partents had left him nothing. He also wanted to save up for his studies in biology later.

“Oh, it’s quite a nice place for pre-studies in biology” Wylan joked.

Chad smiled, but only politly. He often heard this before.

During their conversation, Wylan confirmed various details about Chad, that Elliot had earlier mentioned. Chad was an excellent candidate, because nobody would really miss him. His partents were dead and he had no deeper contact to other persons.

They spoke about unimportant and casual things. Wylan knew that it was important to soothe Chad’s doubts. He believed that Chad would seriously consider his offer and later, as Elliot had predicted, had several demands of his own to make.

Chad said that he wasn’t really in to man-to-man kissing and refused to kiss Wylan. This excited Wylan even more. It would make the experiment more interesting. He asked for Chad’s reasons, but Chad didn’t want to tell him and looked down shyly. The truth was, Chad had been raped, one month ago. Elliot had earlier informed Wylan, who smiled in satisfaction.

Wylan was satisifed with the situation and Chad. Chad tried to find out what was in there for him, and how to make it more. He was really innocently unaware of Wylan’s plans for him.

Chad didn’t rule this situation and he wasn’t that kind of man who really could rule any situation.

Wylan didn’t care about the details of the arrangement, it was important that there was an arrangement. And—after just 20 minutes, there was one. The boy was prepared, to go with him, but Wylan wanted a final test.

“I need to feel your jewels.” He said to Chad.

“I can show you in the toilets.” Chad replied softly.

“Not necessary. I don’t want to see them now, I just want to ‘feel’ them. Is it okay, if you just spread you legs and rise a bit?”

Chad swallowed nervously, “Yes..., why not...”

Chaddy didn’t really want this, but as Elliot said, this was a chance for him. A very good chance, that he would be a fool not to take.

So he spread his legs and felt Wylan caressing his genitals through his jeans. He felt Wylan’s fingers searching around, finding his balls and patting around his cock, while he shove Chad’s legs apart. When his member was rigid, Wylan withdrew his hand. Chad wanted to say something, but his mind was empty.

“Okay, this is my number” Wylan handed him a small paper. “You can ring me up for the next two days.”

As Wylan left, he was sure, Elliot would do the rest. When he left the bar, he could see Eliott go to Chaddy’s table.

Chapter 2:

Wylan and Chad went to Wylan’s house two days later. Wylan was happy. He had found a very special boy, just his taste. And he chose one, who wouldn’t be missed. Chad really appeared to be very naive, but how could he have known, what was really in Wylan’s mind?

The boy didn’t seem to be concerned about going away with a man, whom he hardly knew. He was only thinking about the money and seemed to like it.

When they arrived, Chad had to carry the luggage, while Wylan went around his house. “Like it?” He asked.

“Yes..., it is bigger, than I thought.”

Wylan smiled. The boy was impressed about his new home. Wylan was a rich man, so sucessful inheriting from his relatives, that he didn’t have to work much and just did some homework for some firms.

Later on, Chad was shown around the house and his chamber, which was near Wylan’s own and his working-place. Chad wasn’t quite sure, if he would be a good houseboy, because he didn’t have any sense for tidiness. But however, he could try it, however, since it was better than nothing.

When Wylan left, Chaddy looked around in his room. It wasn’t very comfortable, but it would be enough for him. He looked into the drawers, where his new chlothes would be. Everything was tight, he wondered, how he would look like in theses things. Wylan seemed to be very direct.

Then he opend his small fridge, finding milk and mineral-water in it. Hhm, what a wide range of selection—Wylan had thought of everything. He fetched one of the small milk-bottles and sat down on his bed. Was it really the right decision to come here? He drank a bit of the bottle.

He had made a contract for one whole year and this could be long. He noticed, that the milk tasted strange and he didn’t like Wylan that much.

But then he said to himself, he had to go through with it. It was too late and suddenly he felt better. Even the milk was better.

Wylan knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Chad replied.

“Hello Chaddy. How is it going?” Chaddy smiled at his new boy.

“Nice. Thank you.”

Wylan registered, that Chad emptied two of the drugged milk-bottles.

“Like it?” he signed with his finger on them.

“Hhm, yes. It tastes a bit extraordinary in the beginning, but not bad.”

Wylan sat down on the bed, next to Chad. He put his hand on his thigh. “You are content with everything?”

Chad nodded. This had to come and he made his mind about it.

“Fine.” Wylan began massaging the thigh, than put his hand between Chaddys legs, forcing them open. Chad let it happen, didn’t say anything. He just looked directly in Wylan’s face with a willingly, lasciviously espression. Wylan cupped his bulge. The boy had a hard-on. His crotch was tight.

“Why don’t you take off your shirt, Chad?”

Chad withdrew a bit and took of his shirt slowly. Wylan caressed his side. Chaddy wasn’t too musculare, he was more fleshy. He was so hot.

“Shall I fuck you?", he wisphered. Wylan didn’t react. He touched the boy’s nippels.

Chad hissed. He felt pain, as Wylan tugged the brown skin. And he was so hard inside his trousers. His breathing increased. Wylan’s touching increased a distinct heat in his breast. After a while, Wylan whispered in Chads ear “Now, let me see, if I get my money worth.”

He opened his jeans and released Chaddy’s packed penis. Then he stroked along the side of his shaft, through the thin material of Chaddy’s underwear. He felt the length of his organ and than he felt his balls, the whole package with his palms.

Chad sat upright, shoving out his breast, letting Wylan touch his most private parts willingly. Wylan looked at his lips. His eyes were closed, his face was blushed and his lips were slightly opened. They looked so beautiful, coverd with a bit of salvia. He wanted to kiss him, but this had to wait. Soon enough...

Now it was time, to unwrap Chads jewels, to see the hard boy-meat bumping out. He took the waistband for his underpants and placed it under his balls, to expose his genitals, especially his scrotum, nicely. He could smell the woody stick. Chaddy’s member twitched a bit, while his testicals laid in the sac encasing.

The cock was slim, and equipped with a long forskin, which covered the cockhead completly and builded a rose above his penis. How interesting. It looked like a gnomecap.

Wylan licked his lips and fondled the boy’s testicals. “Do you like my stimulation, Chaddy?”

Chaddy answered immediatly. “Yes.” He was surprised, but he really liked it. He hadn’t suspected that, because he didn’t like Wylan. But he felt so sexually, so horny.

Wylan played with his penis, which was very veiny and appetizing with it’s long foreskin, under which his glans was almost hidden, but just almost. It looked like a small animal, peeking out of his burrow to see if a fox were around.

Then Wylan pulled back the foreskin carfully and studied the blood-filled, red glans. The piss-slit laid inside a small crack. Form the side, it looked like a heart. Oh yes, Chaddy was really a beauty, not only in his face, but also between his legs.

He began mastrubating him slowly, to increase the sensation for the boy. It obvoiously worked. Chad began, to breathe heavily and deeply. Wylan stroked stroked the satin skin.

“Stronger.", Chaddy begged.

“Can’t you say ‘please’?” Wylan said with a strong voice

“Stronger, please.” Chaddy moaned.

Wylan pretended to fulfill Chaddy’s desires and reinforced his cock-massage, but it was just, to make Chaddy hot.

“Don’t stop.”

“Just let me do, Chaddy. Enjoy it.” He smeared Chaddy’s precum all around his glans and in the tiny crack, till it was under a film of juice. Chaddy squirmed.

“Sit still, my beauty.” Wylan talked to Chaddy, as if he was talking to a little child.

Than, he dediced, that it was enough for the moment. He jerked him off, now roughly, so the boy had no chance. Chad came in thick wads of cream, shooting so hard one hit his chin. He moaned, his body jerked, while Wylan smeard his juice all over his belly.

Chaddy still hissed in ecstasy.

“Lick the fingers clean!” Wylan hold the smeared fingers directly under Chaddy’s nose, and to his joy, Chaddy’s tongue came out of his mouth and liked all of his sperm up.

“Nice performance, boy. You’ll earn good money.” Wylan laughed at the boy.

Chad was left alone, a bit embarressed. Wylan didn’t strip, just toyed with him. It wasn’t the thing, that he had expected. At least, he hadn’t kissed him. Chad couldn’t understand his own behaviour. He decided to drink something.

(to be continued)