The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cascade Effect 6

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Hope you enjoy this story. Thanks for the ideas and comments.

This story contains M/F, M/C

amy drove home thinking of all that was happened to her. Alot of it was so unlike her. She tried to think of the cause but it was like a fog or mist filled her thoughts and kept the answer from her. It was like having the name of a song on the tip of your tongue but each time you seek it. It slides away from your grasp.

amy arrived home and rushed in and began to strip as she ran up the steps to make herself ready for her Master. she had to be ready and have supper ready when Master arrived. she dressed in a robe to start dinner then ran up stairs to shower for her Master. As she finished her shower she made her way down stairs in what she was directed. A collar around her neck, high fuck me heels and nothing else. She knew that cooking dressed as she was could be dangerous. But it was for her Master so it was worth the risk. As if he knew she just finished. He entered the house as she setting the table. She rushed to him as he cleared the door and dropped to her knees. Bill had a hard time closing the door and keeping himself standing while his slave got the treasure she had longed for since her last exposure to it. Oh she needed it so much. Part of her mind wondered was she adicted to it? But then another part of her mind started to giggle addicted to dick oh thats funny no it was cum if it was anything. yes thats it addicted to cum. After 5 min Bill made amy allow him to move to a easy chair. As he moved she never allowed his cock to come out of her mouth.

amy skillfully gave her Master the oral pleasure that He so deserved and if she was good He would allow her to taste his cum. she had to have it. she looked into his eyes longingly. Oh she loved her Master so much. He was her whole world. Just as amy felt Bill her Master was about to orgasm in her mouth the door opened. amy kept on task but turned her eyes and head to see who it was. It was Pam, amy’s house-mate. Pam stood with her mouth hanging open. amy just closed her eyes and moaned because haing an audience excited her very much. Pam’s mind searched to find the ability to speak. And when she found it she said the only thing that made any sense for her to say. “Amy what the fuck are you doing?” amy took her Master’s hard cock out of her mouth and turned her head to face her friend. amy’s hand began to pump her Master’s cock in an attempt to keep Him hard for her to finish her task. amy took a deep breath and said, “Well I am pleasuring my Master. What does it look like? I am not cleaning the oven.” Pam felt the words strike her in the face. Tears welled up in her eyes. Her mind caught one word. “Your what? Your Master?, asked Pam. “Yes, silly this is Bill my Master. I need to get back to sucking his awsome cock before he gets annoyed with me.", Amy stated. And her mouth found his hard cock and resumed her task. Tears rolled down Pam’s face. Her eyes were full of hurt and rage. Pam choked out, “but what about....us.....amy?”

This question stuck Bill. The whole time He was watching like to was a private screeening of some new soap opera. But Pam’s question had a statement in it that took him totally by surprise. Bill had to explore this but he had to do it carefully and not tip his hand just yet. So He directed a question at Pam. “Pam is it? Nice to meet you. SO why don’t you come over here and suck My hard cock. I’m sure amy will share with you.” He saw the rage increase in her eyes. She then said, “If I come near you I will do a Bobet on your ass but I will throw it in the garbage dispossal you fucking asshole. What have you done to Amy? I will destroy you!!! you fucking asshole!!! What have you done to her!?!” Well if you must know I enslaved her as I will enslave you in a moment. Are you sure you do not wish to suck on My cock? “No you fucking asshole!!! you cann’t enslave me...Pam stated loadly. BIll just smiled at pam and that made her feel even more rage. she began to take steps forward. And then Bill said, “gee no reason to go postal pretty postal pam.” The words caused Pam to lose her balance. She fought to steady herself. What did he say to me? Why do I feel like this? What is happening to me? Pam then fell to her knees. Her mind raced for an explination. She had so many questions. And her mind knew only one thing made sense to her right now.