The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cascade Effect 5

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Hope you enjoy this story.

This story contains M/F, M/C Special thanks to all the feed back I got from the readers.

For the rest of the day all the students got to see the new amy. By the end of the day students that had heard from their peers about amy crowded the halls around amy’s classroom to get a glimpes of amy’s attire. Just as the bell signalling the end of the school day was about to ring an office girl showed up at amy’s door. She knocked as she slowly opened the door. She caught amy’s eye and amy’s hard nipples pocking out at the material of the sweater caught the office girls eyes. amy waved her forward, amy noted the office girls gaze, her breathing, the blush of her cheeks and the girls nipples now visible. The girl stated that she has a note for amy from the principle. amy leaned toward the girl and asked , “Sue your 19 right? a senior graduating this year?” Sue went to answer and noted her voice cracked as she answered yyyes.... She then coughed and repeated, yes, Ms. Barks. Do you like my outfit sweety?, amy asked. Her eyes locked with Sue’s. yes, Ma’am. Now Sue’s face was a deep red. As amy took the note from the principle and gave Sue a slip of paper that she pressed into Sue’s palm. Sue closed her hand around the note. Sue glanced towards her hand and smiled at amy. They both blushed, amy gazed into Sue’s eyes as she unfolded the note from the Principle. It stated that He wished to see amy in his office at the completion of the school day. Just then the bell rang and the students got up and slowly made their way to the door. Very uncharacteristic for most students who would run over a group of nuns to get out of the school a the end of the day. They all wished to get one last look at the new attire of thier teacher. amy crumbled the note up and threw it in the waste basket next to her desk.

amy hummed as she walked through the halls on the way to the office. Her tits swaying with step. Causing her nipples to brush against the material of the sweater. Causing the nipples to stiffen and stand so happy for everyone to see. Many students stood and just stared eyes wide and mouthes slack watching her go by them. Some girlfriends ribbed their boyfriends for looking at this clear display that challenged they total dominance of thier boyfriends attention and lusty looks. When amy arrived at the principles office his secretarys attention was totally focused on her computer screen. amy just walked past her and opened the door catching the Principle doing something with his pant under the deck. He was clearly caught by surprise. He cleared his throat and asked amy to have a seat across the desk from him. When she settled in her chair facing him her eyes on him, his eyes on her chest. He was only brought out of his unpure thoughts by amy asking, “Barry you wanted to see me?”

Her voice brought him back to the hear and now. This caused amy to giggle. He asked her about her day. she stated that it was not very eventful. He rolled his eyes and then asked “If she needed to talk to him about anything?” “No Sir, I can not think of a thing that i need to talk to you about. But perhaps its you that wishes to ask me something”, she stated. He was caught by surprise his face reddened. After a deep breath he said with a stammer, “Your attire today seems to have caused a stir with some of the staff and students.” “Oh sir, are there complaints about the way I am dressed”, she asked very coely. “Well no....no one complained, it’s just your area of the school was very crowded with individuals trying to see you and your attire. People were late for classes. So even thou you did not do not...aaaa...mean to cause...any disturbance...you...have well, what I mean to say is that the school needs to run I a certain way and you understand that don’t you?? as he finished this stateent he sighed. And then looked at the desk as he wiped his sweety brow.

amy giggled as she started to speek, “So what I hear you saying is you do not like the way I dressed. And people were looking at me. It caused a problem with the traffic of students and staff. Just because some of the boys and girls were staring at me. You called me here to discuss it. Or was it prehaps because you wished to get a private show from me??” His face reddened and he said nothing as He looked at his desk top.” “Well...excuse me... cann’t you even look at me?” she asked. “Look at Me, thats right, look Me in the eyes not My tits.” she stated as she rose to stand and then continued. “Thats good you obey Me very well so by the look of that hard cock outside your pants, you do like what you see.” “and perhaps you were playing thinking about Me coming here for the meeting, is that right little boy?” she stated. He was beet red and was only able to nod as his eyes drifted back to her breasts. She walked around the desk shoved his chair back then sat on his desk facing him. She began to speak as she pulled up her skirt exposing her bald pussy, “So perhaps this will stpo you from staring at My tits you perv. Did you think it was bald like this or this wet or this hot? Well answer Me you perv ANSWER ME or does My pussy have your tongue? you would like to lick it wouldn’t you...you perv? Well... Well?” He was totally lost, his brain was on over-load he was unable to look away or answer. he just slowly fell into her crouch. As a tiny voice yelled for him to stop that it was not right that he loved his wife. And he began to pleasure his new Mistress for all he was worth to try somehow to prove his worth to her. he found homself blissfully thinking that he had never eatten a bald pussy before it seemed so nice not to have to stop to remove hair from his mouth. He could spend so much more time making her feel like he wished to make her feel like the goddess she was to him.

After an hour and several orgasms the now Mistress Amy looked down and ordered Her slave to stop. With his mouth and tongue still in contact with his work site. his eyes locked on Her’s she looked so powerful and erotic to him. Amy could see the hurt and questioning in his eyes. Amy told him again to stop and that he did a wonderful job. But that she had things to do and had to leave to get them done. He begged Her to allow him to come with her to serve Her as She needed. She then told him she did have a task for him and that if he did it his pleasure would be great. He just had to do it for Her this was his Mistress Amy. Not obeying was just not going to happen. She then took the time to tell him his task and how t was to be done. When she finished she allowed him to kiss her feet. Then he was left to complete his task. As he was doing his task he looked out the window and saw his Mistress getting into her car and drive away. A thought passed through his mind, i wonder if she would like a new car more fitting of the goddess she was.

Amy drove slowly home many thoughts running through her pretty little head. What was she. In the last couple of days she had acted so differently then she had ever acted before in her life. This confussion seemed to cause her a lot of distraction when she allowed herself to think about it. Odd how she never found herself thinking of these things when she was doing the acts that seemed to cause the problems. She would ask her Master. He would know the answer. And he would solve the problem she was having amy knew he would do just that...He would make everything right and clear for her.