The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cascade Effect 7

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Hope you enjoy this story. Thanks for the review, your ideas and comments.

This story contains M/F, F/F, M/C, M/D

Pam was on her knees rocking back and forth as the inner battle in her mind went on. Only one thing made sense on the surface but it did not make sense deep down. On the surface she wanted to suck Bill’s big hard cock. Why was she on her knees before this man or any man? The answer came to her from deep with-in her jumbled brain. It was so clear because he has a cock and that is so much better than a rubber cock. But many things about sucking that bountiful cock it did not make any sense deep down to her. Why had she not had thoughts about real big cocks in so long? Why did his cock look so good to her now? Had it been this big a moment ago? Why was she drooling for it? Was it that her Amy was on her knees sucking his big hard cock that got her so wet or was it that his cock looked so good right now all wet and hard from Amy? What made her feel like this…..? Had she not sworn off men and real cock since her late teens? It all seemed so foggy….so hard to think about that… oh that cock looked so good to her right now. She kept feeling that pretty cock was drawing her to it. Like it needed her just as much as she needed it. It was the only thing that would make her feel whole…complete. Oh god she had to fight these feelings. She pulled her eyes away from that beautiful hard cock but her eyes locked on Bill’s face he had a smirk on his face he was laughing at her. She felt a wave of rage surge up from somewhere deep. I’ll wipe that smirk off his face. She moved to get off her knees. Bill saw this and quickly said, “Gee pretty postal Pam looks so needy of this hard cock” Pam fell to the floor on her butt. Her mind fought to understand the what and the why but the answer came from deep down and not from her mind but her pussy. It was needy she was needy and he had what she was so needy for it was his big hard cock. She had to have it right now. Bill just looked at her and laughed. How could he just laugh when she needed him so bad.

Bill then ordered Amy to stop. She looked up at him like a child having their favorite toy taken away. But she remembered her place and obeyed. Bill then told her to go to the couch and play with herself. She crawled on her hands and knees to the couch. Bill watched and smiled. When Amy got on the couch and began her assigned task. Bill said, “Good My slave you have learned very well and remembered you place that pleases Me. Will you do something for me?” Amy was smiling with pride from ear to ear. “Thank you my Master, I live to serve you I would do anything for you. Just command me, “ she said with total commitment. Bill smiled and said, “Cum for your Master.” She instantly erupted into orgasm. Pam looked on with longing. Oh….. if she could be that to him if he could allow her to serve him so he could give her that honor of showing how well she could how well she would obey oh god did she need to cum she had been on the very edge since she fell to her knees. But why was she thinking like this? This was so not like her. What has he done to her? Oh fuck it does not matter just let me be yours Bill please…… She had to be strong just get up, run to her room, get a toy and get off. She bit her lower lip. Yes that’s it she just has to do that she could do it.

She started to move. Where does My pretty postal Pam think she is going? Bill asked with out even turning around, yet he knew she moved. She stopped in mid movement, I…I…need to go to my room p.. please, she whined. Hearing this made Bill chuckled. He knew she was very close. It was almost to easy. Smiling to himself and not turning around, Bill gave her permission to go to her room. She moved quickly like a woman possessed with a need as she ran for the stairs. He called after her, Oh Pam no orgasm with out permission….understood? She fell up the stairs as she answered yes under her breath she said yeah sure. She made it to her room dove over the bed to the night stand. Ripped open the drawer and it came out crashing to the floor. Some of the contents fell out. She dug through what was left inside the drawer. It was here, it had to be here, she knew it where would it go? She fumbled through the bottom of the drawer. Her fingers felt it and ripped it out of the drawer. Scattering what was on top of it to the floor. As her eyes saw her play toy her prize her mouth and other parts began to water. She placed it in her mouth as she ripped at her clothes to get them off. She only needed a little access to certain parts. She grasped at the toy in her mouth and ripped it out with a pop. Oh it did feel good to have it there but she needed other things right now. In one swift motion she turned the toy on and used it to attack at the greatest need she had ever felt in her whole life. As she played like a women who lost her mind in lust the frustration and the need for release just increased. She was on the edge of the cliff looking over it at the bliss orgasm would bring but it was like she was restrained and could not jump over to edge. She could see the cliff edge so clearly in her lust filled mind and how close it was but with no way to get to it. Her low lustful moans turned to frustrated wanton screams for release.

His words pierced through her mind and touched her core. What was he saying to her? She had to focus. Her eyes opened it took sometime for her eyes to focus on Bill who leaned there at the door to her room. “Oh Pam are you hungry?” Bill asked. Her head nodded so slowly. Her eyes moving from his eyes to his hard cock and back again. “Oh I will leave you alone to finish up then we can get some protein in you,” Bill chuckled. Pam’s fingers never stopped there task, there quest, there moment but the release she needed was just out of reach. Then it was like a light went on in her head it was so clear she knew what she had to do to achieve what she needed. Bill was the key she knew it she should have always knew it. He turned to leave. Dread flashed in her mind. She went to talk but her voice was so horse it came out shaky and just above a whisper, “wait please…..” He looked over his shoulder, “What Pam?” She swallowed and said again, “wait please.” “Wait please, what? Pam” Confusion then understanding could be seen on her face and in her eyes. “Wait please Sir.” With the best smile she could muster. “Yes Pam do you wish to tell me something?” Bill smiled down at her. “Yes, Sir. I need to orgasm please,” Pam pleaded. “Hmmmmm, Sound like a very personal problem to me. I should go and let you finish your task at hand.” He said as he stroked his chin. “NO!!! PLEASE!!!!” she screamed. He folded his arms across his chest and laughed at her. And that just turned her on even more. “You were very mean and hateful earlier Pam. Why should I be concerned or care about your orgasm?” Bill asked with authority that turned Pam on even more. In her mind she saw a bridge to the left of where she stood at the cliff edge. Bill had placed it there. As she looked at it she knew it crossed over the cliff and lead to frustration. The choice was hers to make as it had always been. She swallowed again and very respectfully said, “B..B..because you’re my Master please allow me to orgasm.” In her mind the bridge the disappeared. She hung there waiting for Bill to give her what she needed. Bill smiled broadly and asked, “What will my slave do for me if I allow such a thing?” Pam without a moment hesitation, “ANYTHING MASTER PLEASE!!!”

Bill asked, “Who is my slut?” “me”, Pam answered just above a whisper. “What was that Pam?” Bill asked. “I am your slut. Sir!” Pam yelled. Bill smiled and commanded, “CUM for your Master, Pam My slut!” “Slave CUM for your Master till you have no resistance left in your mind,” Bill ordered. He turned and walked away and began down the hall toward the steps. As if her master had cut the only thread holding her back she fell off the cliff in to the gorge of endless orgasms. Her blue unfocused eyes rolled up and into the back of her head as she screamed like a banshee and passed out. Bill chuckled and he continued down the steps. It was almost too easy.

As he got to the bottom of the steps the savory smells caught his attention. This made him smile to himself. He could alter some ones mind with his magic. When he started with Amy, her idea of making dinner was to order take out. Now she cooked real meals. And of course his favorites were always on the menu. He walked to the kitchen. From the doorway he could see she was wearing her cooking uniform that he assigned her a white apron that barely contained her breasts or covered her lap when she stood at the stove. But it protected what he wished. He had learned that after the first try at stove top fried chicken. He came up behind, he slid his hands between the apron and her breasts and grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed. A moment of shock and then she relaxed into his arms her Master’s arms. He had broken her and made her his to do with as he saw fit and it felt so good so right that now she saw how silly it was to fight at first. She was a slave to him and to his wonderful cock. It was so silly to not be loving cocks for so long. But if she was not such a bitch he would never have done this to her and she would have never been his now. Pam will see and learn how nice it is to serve Bill. Then she felt her Master’s cock between her ass cheeks. It felt so good there. With it just touching her skin made her feel so much better. Whole and desirable were the words that entered her mind about how she felt. Her hope was that if she obeyed and pleased her master she would be rewarded and made to feel even better.