The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cascade Effect 4

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Hope you enjoy this story.

This story contains M/F, M/C Special thanks to all the feed back I got from the readers.

Amy turned to make her way to the door. As she looked out the door she caught sight of Him, her Master. oh please be coming to spend time with Me, she thought, i have missed you so, i feel so empty and lost with out You my Master. When Bill’s eyes meet hers He smiled and she felt a rush run right thru her and erupt in her little pussy. She began to run to Him oh i will suck His cock in front of everyone and show them what i am good for... where in the fuck did that thought come from? i will stand right here and wait for Him. As he entered the classroom He said, " Ms Barks, I will need to look at your CPU to ensure it is functioning properly.” her mind raced with jumbled thoughts. Why was He acting this way. I am not Ms Barks to you i am amy your slave slut please treat me that way. Oh god i have displeased Him. What have i done? How can i prove myself to Him. He then closed the door, smiled as he saw the uncertain look on her face. He chuckled as he moved to the desk.

He looked at her and said, “Under the desk bitch.” she moaned hearing that word that had such power over her. He watched as the shudder of excitement rushed thru her. she dropped to the floor as a look of total glee came over her face. she quickly crawled under the desk. As soon as she was under the deck he sat in the chair and moved his legs under the desk. When he was in position amy went on auto-pilot she started to unzip her Master’s pants, He told her to stop and that he was checking to ensure that had done her task properly. She just traced the outline of object of her desire and of her need. Bill was smiling from ear to ear. He checked and verified that the hidden computer program was operating properly and that amy had done her task completely and properly.

The systems were operating properly a shudder of excitement went through Bill and he noted this. He pulled his cell phone from him pants pocket, set it to text message and sent one word the reciever who would know what it ment and be very pleased with him. The word was cascade. Completeing this tasked freed Bill to be able to reward amy and himself. He moved back from the desk and looked under it there in the dark He saw His slave’s lust filled eyes. “Well bitch slut you did very well with this task you may now pleasure Me with your mouth.", Bill said with a authoritarian tone. amy experienced a shudder of excitement and pleasure run through her body she had done as her Master commanded with the task he was pleased and he called her what she truely was a bitch slut. her hands worked at a feverous pace to free her prize her Master’s cock. her whole body needed to be near it, to pleasure it, to follow her Master’s command for pleasure. Once the object of her desire was freed, she was able to begin her task that she enjoyed so much. As he entered her mouth it was like she was filled with total bliss. her head started to move the hard cock in and out of her mouth. she was doing her ultimate duty and goal to pleasure her Master.

About 5 minutes into the task a knock came to the classroom door. Bill’s mind was shocked back to the here and now as his eyes shot to the door. Through the window He saw 2 teachers he motioned for them to come in. As they entered the room Bill saw it was Maria, the young female teacher amy talked to earlier and a young male teacher named Sam. The young male teacher asked, open or closed? Bill replied, “As it was, Sam.” Sam did as he was directed and closed the door. Bill move under the desk a little more. He looked at them as they made their way towards him. At about half way Bill said, “Sam, Maria what can I do you both out of....” They both chuckled. Maria was the first to speak, “Bill where is the Ice Bitch Barks?” “oh it’s her free period she may be in the lounge,” answered Bill. “Maria tells me that the bitch barks was dressed like a whore today,” Sam stated. Bill looked at Maria who shoke her head, Yes. Bill chuckled, “Oh I saw she was wearing a sweater and skirt.” Maria then spoke, “Yeah with no bra and please stop me if I am wrong her big tits needs a bra.” Bill looked at Maria with a raised eyebrow, “Why are you looking at the bitch barks tits, Maria?” Maria blushed bright red. She then defended herself “That bitch would have been all over me if I dressed like that.” Sam then added, “Yeah, I think she has a taste for females.” They all laughed. A thought raced through Maria’s mind which made Maria blush again it was there and it was gone as she tried to recall it. It was lost. She looked at each person to see if they saw her embarrassment. They continued to laugh. Sam then asked what are you doing in here Bill. Bill looked Sam right in the eye and said, “I had to check her computer and figured I would get her to go under her desk and give me a blowjob while I did.” Maria and Sam started to laugh. They all had a great laugh at amy’s expense it was a good thing the were laughing so load other wise they would have heard her moan. When Sam caught his breath he said, “Yeah like the Bitch would suck on your cock.” Bill then said, “Oh I bet she would suck my hard cock like a pro if it was put in her face.” As tears ran down Maria’s face she wiped them away and excused herself from the group. She started that she had work to do. “Hey Bill if Ms. Bitch is done before next period begins....a never mind, finished Maria she had a puzzled look on her face as she made her way out of the room and towards her own classroom. Maria wondered where all the odd sexual ideas were coming from in her head. Maria chuckled to herself, “Girl, you sure do need a good fuck.” This brought a big smile to her face.

Back in amy’s classroom. Bill joked with Sam about all kinds of stuff. Mostly about what Sam would do to Ms. Bark to show his authority over her. When Sam had arrived at the school Amy had ensured Sam towed the line and conducted himself in a professional manner. Amy made it her mission to ride all the new teachers and make their lives hell till the next new one arrived and so it had went till now. Bill looked at his watch and said he had to get his presentation board ready for the next class. He then turned and left the classroom. Bill then pushed the chair back and looked under the desk at his slave thats eyes showed a deep lusty desire. He smiled and asked, “Did having them here make you even more horny?” With his hard cock still between her lips she noded her head. “Good do you wish them to use you like the bitch slave slut you are now?” she again nodded as a moan excaped from her throat.

“Good My little slut slave bitch make your Master CUM in that slut mouth of yours.” The authority in his voice made her moan again. She quickly had him ready to explode in her mouth. She took a deep breath and then allowed him to explode and she swallowed every last drop. And felt pure joy wash over her. But she needed to cum so bad. She needed release. She cleaned her Masters cock as it softened. she then placed it back in his pants and zipped him up. She hoped He was pleased with her. She looked into her Master’s eyes for a sign. He just looked down and said, “CUM for your Master like the slut you are now.” In her mind bright fireworks went off as her orgasm rushed thru her like a frieght train. she really tried to be quiet but she had moaned and hoped it did not displease her Master. He pushed himself back more from the desk and got up from the chair. He then ordered her out from under the desk. She came out on her hands and knees. He looked down and her and laughed, “Oh yes you may rise now My slut.” she got up on shakey legs. her eyes cast down. Bill straightened his attire and told her to do the same. Which she did very quickly. He then said, “I will see you later My slave.” she felt so complete so satified. She watched as he walked out of her classroom leaving the door open. Just then the bell rang and soon the classroom would fill with more students to ge the chance to see the all new Ms. Barks.