The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 6—Candy Cumsalot

The girl wandered onto the grounds of the carnival. She knew people were looking at her and why shouldn’t they. After all, she knew she was hot.

She was all by herself. That, in and of itself made her different. Many people had come to the carnival with friends or family and still others had met friends once they were there but not the girl.

To the casual observer, her path might have seemed haphazard but it wasn’t. Even before she’d stepped onto the grounds, she knew where she was going.

It wasn’t hard to find the arcade. People were lined up at the various booths trying their skill or testing their luck as they tried to win whatever prize was offered at the various booths at which they were playing, and yet there was one booth, one booth in particular that the girl wanted to see.

The carny manning the booth was an old man. His white hair streamed out from underneath his old, worn cowboy hat and his lined face showed his age but his voice was loud and strong. “Come one, come all,” the man called out. “Come one, come all, and come see the wonders that Captain Tommy has in store for you.

Most people passed him by. His booth seemed rather spartan compared to the others around it. Every once in a while, someone would approach. They’d talk with the man. They’d see what the man had to offer. Sometimes, money changed hands. Sometimes, it didn’t.

The girl stood looking at the man. She just stood there and looked. She didn’t worry about the other people there and miraculously, as crowded as the arcade area was, the traffic just seemed to flow around her. She wasn’t jostled or nudged. She wasn’t pushed or prodded. Without even seeming to take notice of her, the traffic seemed to just flow around her.

The girl smiled an almost shy, little smile, almost as if she recognized the man. She stood there for a few moments longer and then she was gone.

* * *

She was back again, first thing the next day. This time, there wasn’t anything haphazard about her approach. She knew where she was going and she knew where she wanted to be.

The old man arrived moments later, his little metal box tucked under his arm. The man seemed to greet the other carnies and they greeted him in turn. He stepped into the booth and he prepared himself for the day’s activities.

The girl watched the man but more than that, she watched the box. Her eyes never left the box. She might glance at the man but her eyes never left the box.

She approached the booth. “Hello, Thomas. That is the name you’re using now, isn’t it?”

Captain Tommy’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl and then he seemed to see something, something he recognized. His mouth quivered almost as if he were trying to smile. “That’s a new look for you,” he told the girl.

The girl smiled. “I have many looks,” she said. “I can be whatever I want.”

“I know that. So, what are you doing here?”

“You know what I want,” the girl said.

“You mean what your master wants.”

The girl gave the man a wan smile. “Is there really a difference?”

“For you,” the man said, “I think not.”

“So you’ll give me what I want.”

The man smiled and shook his head. “You can’t intimidate me,” he said.

“I can’t but my master can.”

“I think you give your master more credit than he deserves but you and your master both know the rules. You can’t take the cards by force. If you try it, they won’t work.”

The girl seemed to be about to say something when she was interrupted by another person. “Is something going on here,” asked Allison Hazlett.

The first girl looked Allison over. “Just who the hell are you supposed to be?”

“I am Madame Isabella, the fortune teller, and you are?”

The girl looked at Allison. “That’s none of your business,” she told Allison and then she looked back at the man. “Think it over, Thomas. You don’t want to be on the wrong side of this one.”

“Funny,” the man said. “I was thinking the same thing about you.”

The girl took a moment to look at the two carnies and then she nodded and she walked off.

“Who was that,” Allison asked after the girl had walked away.

Captain Tommy was still looking off in the direction that the girl had gone. “Just someone I used to know,” he said almost absently.

“Yeah well, I’d be careful about that one,” Allison said.

“Yeah, and why is that?”

“Because I don’t think she is what she says she is. In fact, if you asked me, I’m not even sure I’d say she was a woman.”

Captain Tommy turned and looked at the girl. She was dressed up in her fortune telling attire. “You know,” he said with a grin that was only slightly forced, “someday, you and me are going to have to have a talk about just how you ended up being a fortune teller.”

The girl turned and looked at him. “I can’t wait,” she said and then she walked off.

* * *

The old carny took his place in his booth but the morning’s events would not be put aside as easily as that. All morning long and well into the afternoon, the man seemed to keep looking over his shoulder, almost as if he were expecting something but not knowing exactly what.

As the day wore on, he seemed to be able to put those events aside. It was a lie he told to himself. He knew that. He was still worried but he did have a job to do.

Business was brisk. There were never a lot of people who came to his booth but there were more than usual. The old carny wondered if there was a reason for that but he put those thoughts aside. After all, business was business and did it really matter where the business came from.

It was late in the afternoon when the couple came up to his booth. “Whatcha got here, old man,” the man asked.

The old carny cast a glance at the woman with the man. “Something for a rather discriminating taste,” the man said. “Something that would appeal to a more masculine audience.”

“Huh?”

“I think what I have is something that you might find more appealing.”

“Well, all right,” the man said. “Let’s see it.”

“But,” the carny was trying to motion with his eyes to get the man to look at his girlfriend.

“Oh for cripes sake,” the girl said finally. “Don’t you get it. He’s got something he thinks you won’t want me to see.”

“Really?”

The old carny nodded.

“Well, let’s see it then.”

The old man cast one last look at the girlfriend and then he sighed. “That’ll be twenty bucks.”

“For what?”

“That’s what it costs to take a look at what I have.”

For a moment, the carny thought the man was finally going to get a clue but he wasn’t that lucky. The man reached into his wallet and he pulled out a twenty. “Here you go,” he said. “Let’s see what you got to see.”

The old man sighed again and then he pulled out his little, metal box. He opened the box and he took out the cards wrapped in black felt.

The man pulled back the felt to reveal the cards even as his girlfriend looked over his shoulder. “See,” she said. “Didn’t I tell you?”

“So what do you do with these,” the man said.

“Geez, Alex. Isn’t it obvious. They’re naked pictures. You buy them. You take them home. You whack off. Say, that’s good.”

“What is?”

The girlfriend pointed at one of the pictures. “That one,” she said. “For a second there, it seemed as if that picture was moving.

Alex held the card up. “What? This one?”

The girlfriend nodded.

The man looked at the picture. “I love the names on these,” he said. “This one says Candy Cumsalot. And this one’s Aralynn Airhead. I mean where the hell do they come up with names like these?”

“I don’t know,” the girlfriend said. “Why don’t you ask him.”

“Huh?”

The girlfriend nodded at the carny. “I said why don’t you ask him.”

Alex grinned. “Oh yeah,” he said but then his attention was caught by one of the cards. “Look at this one. Betty Brainless. God, what a name, but look at her. She looks like she doesn’t have a thought in her head.”

“Hence the name, I guess.”

“Huh.”

“The name on the card.”

The man grinned. “Oh yeah,” he said again. He continued to leaf through the deck. “Hey,” he said, “these cards don’t have any pictures on them. Why don’t these cards have any pictures on them?”

“It’s for new additions,” the carny said.

“Oh,” and the man once again put the empty card back at the back of the deck.

It had only been in the open for just a moment but already, the girlfriend, her name was Ashley, already she was feeling the need to see that card again. That and one other thing. Ashley was feeling horny. Ashley was feeling really horny.

She wanted to see that card again. She wanted to see the blank one. She wasn’t sure why. She just wanted to do it.

And she wanted to fuck.

“Well all right then,” Alex was saying and Ashley knew he was going to hand the cards back. That couldn’t happen, she told herself. They couldn’t go at least not just yet.

“We’ll buy one,” she blurted out.

“What?”

Ashley pulled the card off the top of the deck. It was Candy Cumsalot. “We want this one,” she said.

“What are you doing,” Alex asked.

“I’m buying this one for you,” Ashley said. She turned to the carny. “How much for this card?”

The carny was looking back at her. What was that look on his face? Amusement? Resignation? ... Understanding? “It’s a hundred bucks,” he said.

A hundred bucks. That was a lot. She didn’t know if she had it on her.

“You don’t have to do this,” Alex said but already Ashley was going into her purse.

She pulled out her wallet and she counted out four twenties and two tens. “Here you go,” she said. “A hundred bucks.”

“And there you go,” the carny said. “You’ve just bought yourself a card.”

What had she done, Ashley thought. She looked at the card. Candy Cumsalot was a brunette with big tits and if she stared at the card, she was almost positive she could see the picture move but that wasn’t the point. She’d wanted to see the blank cards and she’d been so frantic to stay where they were that she’d just gone and purchased this. Just what the hell had she done?

“Will that be all,” the old carny asked.

Ashley looked at the stack of cards still in her boyfriend’s hands. She needed to see that card. She even knew which one it was. The blank cards were all at the bottom of the deck but the one she wanted, the one she needed to see, that one was second from the bottom.

“No, I guess that’ll be it,” said a bewildered Alex and Ashley watched in dismay as he handed the stack back to the man. How could he have done that, she wondered. She needed to see it. She needed to see that card.

The carny took the cards and he put them back in the box and Ashley watched him shut the lid and with that, her need diminished just a little. Diminished, but didn’t disappear.

“Come on,” Alex was saying. “Let’s go. We got more stuff to see.”

He just didn’t get it. She needed to get inside that box. Well, maybe not as much now as she had before, but still, she needed to get in that box. That, and she needed to fuck. She still needed that really bad.

The need seemed to diminish even more the farther away they got from the carny’s booth. Ashley looked down and realized she was still holding the card. “Here,” she said, pushing it at Alex. “A present.”

Alex took the card. “What am I supposed to do with this,” he said.

“I don’t know. Do whatever you want with it. I don’t care.”

Alex looked at the card again and then he grinned even as he shoved it in his book bag. “Okay,” he said finally. “I’ll take it, but I don’t really need it. I got you.”

Said one way, that might have sounded condescending but that wasn’t the way Alex said it. That’s what Ashley liked about him. He always knew how to say just the right things. That and the fact that he liked to fuck and speaking of that, she was still horny as all hell.

The desire to look at the pack of cards and particularly that one card, the one that was second from the bottom, that desire seemed to fade the further they got from the booth where the man was. The desire to have her pussy filled, that desire didn’t really ever go away.

The two of them spent the day at the carnival and they picked up a pizza afterwards. “So, um,” Alex said, “what say you and me go back to my place and we can see what happens.”

“See what happens,” Ashley said. “Is that your way of saying you want to go and fuck?”

Alex looked surprised. “Well yeah.”

“Then why don’t you just come out and say it.”

The man looked surprised. “Because you told me you didn’t want me to say it like that,” he said.

Ashley shook her head. He was right but she didn’t want to admit it. “You know what,” she told her boyfriend, “I’m tired of people just dancing around what they want. I want you to come right out and say it.”

Alex looked at her. “All right. You want to go back to my place and fuck?”

Ashley smiled. “I thought you’d never ask.”

It wasn’t that long before the young couple was back at Alex’s apartment. Alex pushed the door open and then the two of them were in his bedroom. “Man, I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting for this,” Alex said.

“That makes two of us,” Ashley said as she kicked off her shoes and pushed down her jeans. God, she couldn’t believe just how wet her pussy was or how bad she needed her boyfriend’s cock.

Alex was down to his underwear when he realized something. “Shit,” he exclaimed. “I don’t have any fucking condoms.”

Ashley pulled her top off. “Too late for that now,” she said as she went to work on the bra. Moments later, the bra was undone and she was leaping onto her boyfriend’s bed. She spread her legs and she let her fingers slide between her legs. “Come on. Fuck me.”

That was all the encouragement that the boyfriend would need. The nonexistent condoms weren’t mentioned again as the man shed the last few vestiges of his clothes and then he was sliding in between his girlfriend’s legs and he was pushing his cock up against her wet, little pussy.

Ashley moaned as she felt her boyfriend press himself up against her pussy and then she moaned again as she felt him push his way inside. She moaned again. They’d waited way too long to do this, she told herself.

Fifteen minutes later, Ashley had a pussy full of cum and Alex was snoring on top of the covers. She looked at her boyfriend with disgust. Well, it’s nice to see that at least one of us got himself off, she thought.

She sighed again. Might as well go get herself cleaned up, she thought, and then she’d decide whether or not she was going to spend the night. The way things were looking right then and there, it wasn’t looking like she’d be sticking around. Let the ass hole wake up by himself. That’s what Ashley thought.

She went into the bathroom and she cleaned herself up. She’d already made the decision that she was going to go, but when she got back into the bedroom, that’s when she got her big surprise.

There was a naked woman on the bed.

She was sitting there right where Ashley had been and she was about to light into the bitch when the girl looked up and that’s when Ashley recognized her. It was the girl from the card. It was Candy Cumsalot but that didn’t make any sense. Candy Cumsalot wasn’t real. How could Candy Cumsalot be here in this room. How could Candy Cumsalot be alone with her boyfriend.

The girl looked up when Ashley entered. “He’s asleep,” she said, as if saying such things were the most normal thing in the world for her.

“I know he’s asleep,” Ashley said.

“I don’t know who to fuck,” Candy said.

It was a surreal scene, Ashley thought. Here she was in her boyfriend’s bedroom with another woman who was just as naked as she was and she wasn’t mad at all. What she was was horny. “H-h-how’d you get here,” she asked finally.

The woman seemed to think it over. “I don’t know,” she said.

Ashley hadn’t realized she’d done it but already she’d taken a step forward. She couldn’t believe how horny she was. She hadn’t been this horny when she’d fucked her boyfriend, but at the carnival, at the booth, when she’d seen that card ...

God, that card. She remembered. She was so horny.

Even without realizing it, she took another step closer. “So, um, do you only do guys?”

Candy Cumsalot looked up. “I’ll do anybody,” she said. “You have anyone in mind?”

Ashley took another step closer. She couldn’t believe she was going to say what she was about to say. “My boyfriend kind of left me hanging, if you know what I mean. I was wondering if maybe you could help me out.”

Candy looked at the other woman and then she smiled. “You know what? I think I can give you just what you need, so why don’t you come here and let me see if I can give you what you want.”

Ashley took another step and then another and then she was sliding up on her boyfriend’s bed. Oh my God. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her.

Candy had spread her legs and she was rubbing her fingers against her pussy. “How about you come in here and show me what you can do with this.”

Ashley couldn’t believe it but she was letting herself slide in between those thighs and then her mouth was dropping down. She could already tell that pussy was wet and then her tongue was pushing out and she was pushing it up against that cunt.

And Candy moaned.

And what a moan it was. Ashley couldn’t help herself. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to make this girl cum and the more she licked her, the more she moaned, and the more she moaned, the more she wanted to make her cum.

Something was wrong, she told herself. She tried to pull back. Something was wrong.

But Candy was pulling her back between her legs. “Don’t stop now,” she told the girl. “You’re almost there, and besides, your boyfriend’s out cold. He’s not going to hear a thing.”

Her boyfriend ... yes, that had to be it. She was worried about Alex. She was worried that he might wake up. Yes, that had to be it, but he wasn’t going to wake up. He was out cold. He wasn’t going to wake up, and that meant she could lick that wonderful pussy.

Candy was really moaning now. It wouldn’t take much now, Ashley realized and that just made her lick her harder. Her tongue savaged Candy’s clit and Candy just moaned all that much harder. She’d pull her tongue back and let Candy almost catch her breath and then she’d savage her clit yet again.

“Oh God,” Candy moaned. “Oh God. That’s it. That’s it. Do it. Eat my clit. Eat my clit. Eat my fucking clit.”

Ashley couldn’t have stopped even if she’d wanted to but the truth was she didn’t want to stop. She’d come this far already. Now what she needed was to finish the girl off.

There was no need to keep holding Ashley’s face between her legs. Candy knew that so she just leaned back and played with her tits as she let Ashley finish her off.

Ashley didn’t care if she hadn’t done this before. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to feel it. She wanted to know what it felt like to make a woman cum.

“Oh yeah,” Candy moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it,” and then she just gasped as she let it happen.

It was so hot. Ashley couldn’t believe it. It was so hot to make a girl cum and from somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she couldn’t stop. She had to have more.

Her mouth left a trail of kisses up over Candy’s body. Up past the waist. Up over the belly button. Up to the tits and then on beyond. Up the neck and then up to the face. She gazed in Candy’s eyes. “You are so hot,” she said and then she kissed the woman and then she kissed her again.

She pressed her breasts against Candy’s more ample chest and she kissed her again. “I want to make you cum.”

“I know,” Candy said, “but now it’s my turn.”

Ashley gasped. Until that very moment, she hadn’t even realized that that was what she wanted but once it was said, she knew.

Candy’s hands grabbed her ass and Ashley could feel her squeeze. She seemed to be pulling her forward. She wanted to kiss a little longer but those hands just kept pulling and squeezing.

Suddenly, she was kneeling as she straddled Candy’s body and now it was Candy who was kissing her tits but it didn’t stop there. Candy’s hands were still squeezing and pulling and even as they did, Ashley found herself being pulled to her feet. She was standing now. Her pussy was straddling Candy’s face and Candy’s tongue was buried between her legs.

Ashley’s hands braced her against the wall even as that tongue ate her out. Oh my God, she thought. Oh my God. I can’t believe this is happening to me. Oh my God.

But it was happening and as it did, Ashley came to realize that she really did like it when a girl ate her out.

She looked down at Alex. Candy was right. Even with all the noise they’d been making, he was still passed out on the bed. If only he’d managed to wake himself up, he could have joined in on the fun. What a jerk.

But she didn’t have time to worry about that. Candy’s hands were squeezing her ass even as her tongue worked over her pussy. Oh God. She coudn’t believe it but she wanted to cum so bad. She wanted to cum for Candy. She wanted to prove she was just as good as her.

Oh crap, Ashley thought. Oh crap, what was that tongue doing to her now. Of fuck, she felt as if her knees were about to buckle but God damn it, she wasn’t going to let that happen. Not here. Not now. She needed to cum.

She was almost there. Almost there. Oh God, this was it. This was it. She was going to cum. This was even better than when she’d looked at that blank card earlier in the day.

“Oh fuck,” she screamed and she banged a fist against the wall. Oh fuck, this was it. This was it. This was fucking it.

She was cumming. She was cumming so hard and all the while, there was Candy’s tongue to lick up her juices. Oh my God, she was cumming.

Candy finally relaxed her hold on Ashley’s cheeks and Ashley could feel her body crumpling. Her body followed the same path down that it had taken on the way up until she found herself sitting on Candy’s lap and her tits pressed against Candy’s more ample mounds. She gave the other woman a kiss and then she gave her another one. “I can’t believe it,” she said breathlessly. “I can’t believe it but that was just so incredibly fantastic.”

Candy looked confused. “What do you mean?”

“The orgasm and all that,” Ashley said. “I mean I’d never done it with a woman before, but that was incredible.”

Candy still looked confused. “I don’t understand.”

“What do you mean you don’t understand?”

“What’s my name?”

“Your name? Your name is Candy, right?”

“No, my full name. What’s my full name?”

“It’s Candy. Candy Cumsalot.”

“That’s right. Candy Cumsalot and you know what that means, don’t you?”

Ashley shook her head.

“It means I have to keep on fucking. I don’t have a choice so it’s either you or him. Which one’s it going to be?”

Ashley looked at her boyfriend and suddenly the choice was obvious. “Me,” she said. “Take me.”

Candy smiled at her. “I was kind of hoping you’d say that because I’m ready to go again. How ‘bout you?”

Ashley grinned. “I’m ready, too.”

“Good girl. Then why don’t lie down on the bed here ...”

It was all the instruction that Ashley needed. She laid out on the bed just as she’d been told to do and moments later, Candy straddled her face. She rubbed her pussy over Ashley’s face and Ashley moaned. God, she liked it when the other girl did that.

“Now, you’re going to eat my pussy,” Candy told her, “and at the same time, I’m going to do you.”

Ashley might have asked what was meant by that but with the way Candy was bending over and sliding her mouth between her legs, such a question really didn’t need to be asked.

And then Candy was shoving her pussy back in Ashley’s face and the implication was clear. I’m eating yours. Now, you eat mine. Ashley’s hands grabbed Candy’s ass and she couldn’t help but think how much she liked it when Candy made her submit.

* * *

“Hey. Hey, sleepyhead. Wake up.”

Ashley groaned.

Someone was shaking her. “Come on, Ash. You gotta wake up.”

Ashley groaned and she opened her eyes. Fuck, her body just felt so used up and then she remembered what had happened last night. How many times had Candy made her cum?

Alex was standing over her. “Come on, Ash. It’s time to wake up.”

“I’m up. I’m up.”

Alex grinned at her. “Someone must have been really tired. I guess I must have worn you out last night.”

“Worn me out? Oh yeah, sure. Yeah.” No reason to spoil his fantasy with the truth, she thought, but how many times did she cum last night.

One thing was certain. Candy might cum a lot, but so did she.