The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 7—Tia Tawdry

Willie Ryder had moved up and down the arcade and he still hadn’t seen what he was looking for. It shouldn’t have been that hard to find. In fact, it should have been damned easy but he’d already made two passes down the arcade and he still hadn’t found what he was looking for.

Maybe it was in the next row over, the boy told himself and yet, he knew it wasn’t. He knew it was right here, right near the fortune teller’s tent.

“Ladies and gentlemen. Come one, come all. Feast your eyes on a most extraordinary feast.”

Willie whirled and there it was, right where he’d thought it would be. He had no idea how he’d managed to miss it before but there it was.

“Step right up, ladies and gentlemen. Step right up and see Captain Tommy’s Collection of Hot Ass Ho’s.”

For a moment, Willie froze and then he was walking right up to the booth where the carny was selling his wares. “You remember me,” he asked. “I was here before.”

Captain Tommy looked the boy up and down. “Son, lots of people have been here before. I think you’re going to have to be more specific than that.”

“I was here with my friend Darren,” the boy said. “I was here with my friend Darren and you’ve got a picture of my girlfriend in that stack of cards of yours. I want to see it. I want to know how you got it and I want to know where she is.

“Son, I’d advise you to keep your voice down.”

“Yeah, and why is that?”

“Because,” the man said, “if on the off chance I do have what you’re looking for, if you start telling people I have pictures of naked women, then everyone’s going to want to see, and you wouldn’t want a bunch of guys leering over a picture of your naked girlfriend, would you?”

Willie shook his head. “You don’t get it. I’m not going to let you keep that picture.”

The old man smiled. “That’s something I really wouldn’t advise. You don’t know what would happen if you tried to take it by force.”

“Fuck you. I am going to take it.”

The old man shook his head. “Then I guess you and I have nothing to say to one another.”

“No wait,” Willie said. “I want to see what you have.”

The old carny grinned. “Well, if you’ve been here before, then you know a request like that carries a price.”

For all his talk and bluster, Willie still wasn’t sure the picture he’d seen was that of his girlfriend but he knew he was going to have to make sure. “I want to see it,” he said.

“Then you’re going to have to pay the price.”

Willie’s hand twitched. He knew what the price was but he didn’t want to pay it.

“You know how it is, Son. If you want to see what I got, you’re going to have to pay the price.”

Willie reached into his pocket and he pulled out his wallet and still he hesitated.

“Son, I don’t got all day. Either you pay the price or you move on.”

Willie opened his wallet and he took out a twenty. “Here,” he said. “Now, can I see the pictures?”

The old carny smiled. “Of course you can,” the man said, and he reached under the counter, and he pulled up his little, metal box and he set it in front of the boy. He undid the hasp and he opened the lid. “Go ahead,” the man said. “Look all you want.”

Willie pulled the black felt out of the box and he peeled the cloth back and there was the stack of cards just like he remembered them. His finger touched the topmost card. “What would you do if I tried to take these,” he asked.

“I wouldn’t recommend it,” the man said.

“Why?”

“I just wouldn’t.”

There was something about the way he said that that just seemed to chill the boy. This man wasn’t afraid of him. He could try taking the cards but he had the feeling that if he did, he wouldn’t like the result.

He looked at the first card and then the one under it. He looked at the next card and then the next and then he was moving quicker and quicker through the stack until finally, he’d come to the end. There was no picture of his girlfriend there.

The boy looked up. “She’s not here,” he said. “What’d you do with Brenda’s card?”

“Maybe she wasn’t there to begin with.”

“Dammit,” the boy said. “I saw it. I saw the card and I want to see it again.”

“Are you sure that’s why you’re here?”

“What’s that supposed to mean? Yeah, I’m sure. I know why I’m here. I want to see that card.”

“Maybe it’s not that card you want to see. Why don’t you look again. Maybe it’s another card you want to see.”

“I know why I came here.”

“Why don’t you look again. Don’t just race though the cards. Take a good, long look.”

This was stupid, the boy thought, but he’d do it just to humor the old man and maybe if he did, maybe he could get the old man to help him find what he was looking for.

He started back with the top of the deck. It was a brunette with big tits. She had her hands under her tits as if she’d been about to fondle them and then Willie blinked. No wait. That couldn’t be right. The brunette had winked at him.

He shook his head. That just couldn’t be. He moved the card to the bottom of the deck and he went on to the next one.

This one was a blond. Not a golden blond but blond enough. She had deep, dark eyes and Willie liked that. Damn, he was find it hard to look away from her eyes. They were deep and dark and inviting.

The boy blinked and then he moved the blond to the bottom of the deck. Something about those eyes, he told himself. He could get lost in those eyes.

The next girl had short, black hair that seemed to stick out in all directions. She’d dyed some of it red. Her face was small with small, little eyes and a small, little mouth. She really wasn’t his type, thought and yet he kept looking at her.

It was her tits, he realized. It was her tits which kept him looking at her. They were so perfectly round and there was no drop at all. He loved her tits. He just couldn’t seem to look away from them.

“It seems as if the young gentleman has found something he likes.”

Willie heard the words but he couldn’t seem to look away from the girl with the perfect tits.

“I imagine the young gentleman would like to make a purchase.”

It took Willie a few seconds to realize the old man was talking about him and then it was only with the greatest reluctance that he was able to pull his eyes away from the card. “How much,” he asked. “How much for this one?”

“That one? That’s a hundred bucks.”

Willie knew he had the money. He knew what he’d brought it for. He’d brought it for Brenda, for her picture.

But her picture wasn’t here and this one was. He went back to looking at her tits. God, he wanted that picture.

“So are you just looking, son, or are you going to buy?”

Willie reached into his wallet and he took out five twenties. He counted them out for them man and he took his purchase and left.

* * *

Willie Ryder left the grounds soon after that. He’d only gone there for one purpose and that was to get the picture of his girlfriend but he hadn’t found what he was looking for.

Maybe he’d been mistakened, he told himself. Maybe there hadn’t been one at all and yet, he was sure of what he was seen. Well at least, he thought he was sure, and when he’d tried calling his buddy Darren earlier, Darren had gotten ticked off at just the mere mention of the booth. Understandable, really. After all, Darren was looking for a new job. He didn’t have time to talk about stuff like that.

And yet, Willie had the feeling that he really had seen it, that there really had been a picture of his naked girlfriend.

Maybe someone else had bought it. Maybe someone else had Brenda’s picture and maybe he was whacking off to it right now. That just didn’t seem right. After all, he hadn’t gotten to see his girlfriend naked and yet in a way, it was hot. Brenda had always been the one who had said they should go slow so maybe it was poetic justice or something that some guy would be whacking off to her picture. Willie wondered what Brenda would think about that. She probably wouldn’t like it.

Willie pulled the card out of his pocket. He still wasn’t sure why he’d bought it. He just had. Tia Tawdry. What a name. It had to be made up. No one would actually name their kid that, would they? He looked at the picture again. Weird, he thought. He wondered how they got the picture to move like that.

He set the card aside. The important thing was Brenda, he told himself. He couldn’t get past the feeling that he’d seen her picture there before. In fact, he was sure of it.

He picked the card up again. So, if he had Tia Tawdry, he wondered, who had Brenda’s picture and what were they doing with it.

Probably the same thing he was thinking of doing with Tia Tawdry. Damn, how did they get the pictures to move like that?

He got up and slipped off his jeans and then he slipped off his underwear. Might as well make himself more comfortable, he told himself as he once again seated himself on his bed. He picked up the picture and he wrapped a hand around his cock.

He looked at the picture and he pulled on his cock. Damn, he thought. Damn. He liked those tits. So nice and perfectly round. It didn’t get any better than that, he told himself.

He closed his eyes as he continued to stroke his cock. Just think about those tits, he told himself. Just think about those tits.

Fuck yeah, Willie thought. That was it. Just think about those tits.

He wondered what they would feel like if he ever got to hold them.

Just think about those tits, he told himself. Just think about those tits.

Something had changed. He wasn’t sure what but something had changed.

Fuck it, he told himself. Who cares about that. Just think about those tits.

Suddenly, his eyes flew open. That wasn’t his hand on his cock. It had been before but it wasn’t anymore.

He looked down and there was girl leaning in over his body. Her hand was stroking his cock and her body was spread out in front of him. He could see her short, black, spiky hair. He could see the back of her neck and he could see her back descending into an almost impossibly thin waist and he could see her nicely rounded bottom. One of her legs moved lazily as she stroked his cock.

“What the fuck?!”

The girl looked up at him and grinned. “I’m stroking your cock,” she said. “Do you want me to suck it now?”

“Yes, I mean no, I mean ... who the fuck are you?”

“My name’s Tia.”

It took a second for that to sink in but then Willie got it. “Wait a minute. Tia? You mean Tia like the card? That Tia? No fucking way.”

The girl was still stroking Willie’s cock as she looked up at him. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said.

“What do you mean you don’t know what I’m talking about. You’re the girl from the card. You got to know what I’m talking about.”

The girl seemed to try to think but finally, she shook her head. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said. “I just want to suck your cock. Can I suck your cock or do you want me to keep on doing what I’m doing.”

“But you got to know what’s going on,” the boy said. “You got to know.”

The girl shrugged.

“But you got to know,” the boy tried again. “You got to know. Like how’d you get here. Do you know that? Do you know how you got here?”

The girl looked at Willie and she shrugged.

“You mean you don’t know how you got here?”

The girl looked at Willie and she shrugged.

“Doesn’t that bother you,” Willie asked.

The girl looked back and then she shook her head.

Willie was starting to get a little annoyed. “Well, why the hell not,” he asked in an exasperated tone.

“Because all I really want to do is fuck,” the girl said.

“All you want to do is—”

The girl gave Willie’s cock a squeeze. “Come on,” she said. “Why do we have to keep talking and talking? Can’t we just fuck?”

Can’t we just fuck, the boy thought. There was something to be said for that.

“Come on,” the girl said. She sat up and she started to fondle her tits in a way that Willie found so hard to ignore. “I know you like my tits. Why don’t we just fuck.”

“Wait a minute. How’d you know that?”

“How’d I know what?”

“How’d you know I liked your tits?”

“Unnhhhh,” the girl growled. “Again with the talking. Geez. Can’t we just go and fuck.”

The girl was pushing her tits together in a way that just made it so hard for Willie to concentrate on anything else and when the girl slid a finger down between her well-rounded mounds, the kid completely lost it.

“Come on,” the girl moaned. “I’ll let you fuck me here,” she said and with her finger sliding down between her tits, there was little doubt what was meant by the word ‘here’. “In fact, I’ll let you fuck me wherever you want to,” she said. “I just need to be fucked so bad.”

The boy was finding it hard to concentrate. After all, the girl was naked. He wasn’t but that could be fixed quick enough and dammit, she wanted to fuck. He’d wanted to say something more but for the life of him, he just couldn’t remember what it was.

Fuck it, the kid told himself. There’d be time enough to talk later. He grabbed the girl and he pushed her over onto her back and then almost as quickly, he was sliding in between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. Fuck me.”

Willie’s cock was jammed up against her cunt and for just a moment, it stayed where it was and then in the next instant, he was burying himself between the girl’s legs.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned again. “Oh yeah. That’s it. You know what I want.”

Willie hardly paid attention to what the girl was saying. It was less a matter of what she wanted and it was more a matter of what he wanted. He shoved his cock inside the girl’s pussy yet again. God damn. The girl was tight. The girl was so fucking tight.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Come on, do it. Fuck me hard. Make me cum.”

That was pretty much what he had in mind, he told himself. Fuck the girl. Fuck her hard.

“Oh my God,” the girl cried. “Oh my God. Oh my God, you’re doing it. Oh my God, you’re making me cum. Oh my God.”

Willie gasped. He could really feel it. He could feel the girl’s tight, little pussy as it gripped his cock. Fuck, he told himself. So this is what it feels like, he told himself. God damn, he liked it.

But his cock was still good and hard. The girl might have cum but he hadn’t cum yet and now more than anything, he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

The boy pulled his cock out and for a second, it seemed as if Tia were going to complain but she seemed to know almost instinctively what it was the boy wanted to do. She could see him bringing his cock up and she knew where he wanted it to go so she grabbed her tits and she pushed them together even as the boy pushed his cock between her mounds.

The girl looked up at him and smiled. “Oooh yeah,” she cooed. “That’s what I want. Slide your cock in there and fuck my tits. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits.”

Willie groaned. He’d only wanted to touch them before but now he was sliding his cock in between them and he loved what the girl was doing with her tits.

“Do you want me to suck it,” the girl asked.

“Huh? What?”

The girl laughed. “I was wondering if you wanted me to suck your cock, silly. I’ve never done it before but I know I’d like to suck yours.”

Willie wasn’t sure he believed everything the girl was saying but then in the end, it didn’t really matter. All she had to say was she wanted to suck his cock and suddenly, Willie knew what he wanted, too. “I want that,” he said as he pulled his dick from between her tits. “I want that. I want you to suck my dick.”

She looked up at him with her big, dark eyes but she still hadn’t opened her mouth and for just a moment, Willie wondered if she really was going to do it. Maybe she was playing a game with him, he thought. Maybe she was just trying to tease him, but if she was, then why.

But then she opened her mouth. “It’s so big,” she said with a smile. “It’s so big. I hope I can take it all.”

Willie didn’t much care what the girl thought she was going to be able to do. All he cared about was what she was going to do.

She flashed him a quick smile and then she kissed the head of his cock. She smiled up at him. “You like that,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“You want me to do it again?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned again. He thought he was going to get something more out of this but damn, this was more than he’d thought he was going to get at the beginning of the day.

The girl smiled. “I like you,” she said. “You’re fun.”

The girl moved forward and Willie thought she was going to kiss his cock again but and maybe it was but she just kept pushing forward until suddenly, the head of his cock was in her mouth. “Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck.”

The girl pulled back. “You like that,” she asked again.

“Oh yeah,” the boy groaned.

“Okay. Here goes.”

Willie watched Tia come forward again. He thought he was ready for what was going to come next but when Tia’s mouth came forward and when it didn’t stop, when it just kept right on coming, the boy couldn’t help but groan as that mouth took his cock inside it.

The mouth pulled back but this time it wasn’t stopping. This time, it was back again. This time, it seemed as if it was taking his cock even deeper than it had before.

The boy groaned. Fuck. So this was it. That was what it was like to get a blow job. Fuck. Now he knew. Now he knew why people liked it and the girl was still sucking his cock.

The boy groaned. If she didn’t watch it, the girl was going to make him cum.

The boy groaned again. He couldn’t last all that much longer and then he realized something else. If he came now, he was going to cum in her mouth. That sounded kind of nasty but should he tell her. She might stop if he did and he didn’t want her to stop.

So should he tell her?

The boy groaned. Whatever he was going to do, he was going to have to do it quick.

He had to tell her. He didn’t want to tell her because she might stop but he had to tell her.

Damn, he’d forgotten her name. He couldn’t just call her “Hey you.” She’d stop sucking his cock for sure, but what the hell was her name.

It was on the card, the boy remembered, but where the fuck was the card.

Tia, that was it. Tia. He didn’t need the fucking card. He could remember it on his own. “Hey, um, Tia. Hey, Tia.”

If the girl heard him, she gave no indication of it. She just kept sucking his dick.

Oh fuck. He was going to cum. He was going to cum so hard. “Tia,” he said. “Tia, I’m going to cum, Tia. I’m going to cum.”

Still it seemed as if the girl hadn’t heard him. If anything, she was sucking him harder.

The boy groaned. He couldn’t help himself. He shouldn’t be doing this but he just couldn’t help himself and he groaned as his cock finally unleashed itself in the girl’s mouth.

Something had changed in the way the girl was sucking him. She wasn’t moving her head up and down anymore. She was just keeping her mouth where it was and then her muscles would tighten and relax.

Willie moaned to himself. She was mad at him now. He was going to be in big trouble now. Of course, it wasn’t like he really knew her. She was just some girl he’d never met before but in a way that was even worse. He had no idea how she was going to react.

His cock was just about done. It was time, he told himself. It was time to find out just how pissed off the girl was going to be.

The girl pulled her mouth off the boy’s cock and she replaced it with her hand. “You came in my mouth.”

“I tried to warn you,” the boy apologized.

“I know,” the girl said.

“But you didn’t stop.”

“Why would I stop?”

“You mean you wanted me to cum in your mouth?”

Tia nodded. “That’s why I sucked you even harder when you told me you were about to cum. I loved sucking your cock and I loved swallowing but there’s something else I want you to do.”

“What?”

“I want you to fuck me again. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“But I just came in—”

“I know, silly,” the girl said. “That’s why I’m stroking your cock. I have to get you hard again and you know what? It’s working.”

She was right, the boy realized. He was getting hard again.

“So what about it? You going to give me what I want?”

Willie groaned. He shouldn’t, he told himself. He shouldn’t. After all, he had a girlfriend.

A girlfriend who wasn’t here, but still, he had a girlfriend.

On the other hand, over here right beside him, he had a girl who wanted to fuck. Over here, he had a girl who’d let him slide his cock between her tits.

And still he hesitated ... for about a second and a half.

Tia was still stroking his cock. “Yeah,” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said. “You want me to fuck your pussy, then yeah, I want to do it.”

“I knew it,” the girl said triumphantly.

“You knew it?”

The girl nodded knowingly. “When it comes to stroking a boy’s cock, no one does it better than me.”

“I hope you do more than just stroke his cock,” Willie said.

The girl looked up at him. “Well, of course, silly. I mean, it wouldn’t do much good to get a guy hard and then do nothing at all after that, would it. That would be like a complete waste of time.”

“Yeah, so what do you like to do when you get a guy hard?”

She looked up at him. “You really want to know,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the boy answered. “I really want to know.”

“Oooh, I like you,” the girl gushed. “Most guys, they just want to fuck but I like a guy who wants to know what I think.”

Willie had begun to wonder if the girl thought of anything at all, anything besides sex that is.

“The first thing I like to do,” the girl went on, “is get a guy all nice and hard, but look, I’ve already done that.

“Next, I want to make sure the guy has a good look at my tits because I think they’re really cool.” She looked down at her tits and then she looked back up at the boy, “but I think you’ve already had a good long look at them, too.”

The boy nodded.

“Then I like to climb up in his lap just like I’m doing now. I don’t want to let go of his cock so I don’t. Doesn’t it feel good when I hold onto your cock?”

Willie nodded. He certainly couldn’t disagree with the girl there. It definitely felt good when she held onto his cock.

“So I’m up on top,” the girl said, “and I got the boy’s cock in my hand and I got my pussy right up against the head of his cock but I don’t let him have it right away because I like to toy with him because I know it gets him even hotter so how about it? Am I getting you hotter?”

Willie nodded.

“Oh my God,” the girl exclaimed. “I just thought of something. Do you think that makes me a slut because I like to tease a guy’s cock?”

Willie shook his head. “No,” he said. “No, I think you’re just being a normal hot-blooded girl.”

Tia giggled. “See. I knew there was a reason why I liked you. You always seem to know just the right things to say but you know what I want to do next?”

Willie shook his head.

“I like to do this,” the girl said and with that, she moaned even as she slid her pussy down around Willie’s cock. She pulled her pussy up only to let it drop down again. “I like to do this,” she said again. “I like to do this. Do you like it when I fuck your cock?”

“Oh yeah,” the boy said.

“Me, too,” the girl moaned. “I like it, too, when I ride a boy’s cock.”

Willie moaned again.

“You know what I really like,” the girl moaned.

The boy shook his head.

“I like it when a boy grabs my ass, grabs me and holds me. I like to think that the boy is forcing me down on his cock. I think that’s just so fucking hot.”

Willie didn’t need to be told twice. His hands came up and he grabbed onto Tia’s ass.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “That’s it. Grab my ass.”

Willie groaned. He wasn’t sure how much more of this he could take. In fact, he wasn’t sure he could take hardly anything more. His cock just felt so hard and the girl’s pussy, it just felt so tight.

“Are you going to cum for me,” the girl cooed even as her pussy continued to ride the boy’s cock. “Are you going to cum for me,” she purred. “Are you going to do it?”

Willie groaned. He was so close. He wanted to cum. He wanted to cum so bad but there was a part of him that was telling him no. He had a girlfriend. He wasn’t supposed to be doing things like this.

“Come on,” the girl cooed. “I want you to do it. I want you to do it. I want you to cum. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

Willie groaned. He’d almost done it. He’d almost done it. The girl’s voice, it just sounded so insistent, so needy, like she wanted it, like she needed to have him cum in her pussy.

And her pussy definitely wasn’t about to let up on him. “Come on,” the girl pleaded. “Can’t you see I need it?”

Willie moaned. He had a girlfriend but ... but Brenda ... Brenda wasn’t here. She hadn’t even wanted to do this and in that instant, he knew he was going to give the girl what she wanted.

“Come on,” the girl begged even as her pussy continued to stroke his cock. “Come on. Don’t make me wait. Don’t make me wait anymore.”

Willie couldn’t help it. He just groaned and then he grunted as his cock finally unleashed itself in the girl’s cunt.

The girl knew it, too. She could feel it and in the next instant, her pussy was tightening around the boy’s cock. “That’s what I needed,” she purred. “That’s what I needed. I needed to feel your cum.”

The next morning, Willie woke up. The card was gone and so was the girl and all that was left was the memory of how good his cock had felt between her tits and inside her pussy.