The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 5—Kelly Kline

There’d been a rash of disappearances around town. No one seemed to know why but first Brenda Simpson had gone missing. She’d had a fight with her boyfriend and the thought around town was that she’d either gone off to be by herself or, and this was what had the police worried, it was possible the boyfriend had done something. Still, whatever the police might have been thinking, there really was no evidence to suggest foul play of any kind or at least if there were, they weren’t telling anyone.

Jeanie Willis was a Kindergarten teacher. According to all accounts, she’d been fine when her husband had dropped her off at school and neither her students nor her peers had seen anything unusual in her actions but somewhere between the time when school let out and the time when her husband had come home, Jeanie Willis had vanished.

Becca Fontaine’s might have been the easiest disappearance to explain. Everyone said Becca had a wild side so no one was surprised to see her do something strange and inexplcable, but Becca was also a singer in a rock band and the band was up for an audition. They needed Becca and when she didn’t show for a scheduled gig, her fellow band members grew concerned. They looked for Becca with no success. Like Brenda and Jeanie, it seemed as if Becca had just suddenly vanished.

Publicly, the police were treating these as missing persons. They portrayed an air of concern while at the same time trying not to sound too panicky, but in private settings, their worst fears played out in their collective mind. Was there a serial killer on the loose? Women should be more vigilant, but how much more so, and where were Becca, Jeanie and Brenda. All the police knew was that these three girls were gone.

What concerned them most was that they all fit a particular profile. They were young and they were attractive although they also differed in certain ways. Jeanie was married. The other two were not. Becca was wild but the same could not be said for the others, and Brenda had just gone through a big fight which might have explained her disappearance but how could one then explain the disappearance of the others. Was this a connected case, or was it disconnected. Was there any relationship at all between the three disappearances.

Kelly Kline thought these three women had at least something in common and even though she was only a junior reporter, she was bound and determined to find out what it was.

Her editor thought she was nuts. Leave it to the more experienced men, he’d told her. He’d actually said that. Leave it to the more experienced men. As if women like her weren’t good enough to find the truth out all on their own. Well, she’d show him, she figured, and when she was done, well, he’d either have to move her up or she’d be shipping out because once she showed him just how good she was, if he still thought she should be writing fluff pieces, then dammit, she’d up and leave and she’d find a better job somewhere else.

Kelly started with the police. Different detectives were handling each case because so far, no one had shown that a link existed, but each of the detectives knew about the work of the others, and much as she’d wanted to believe there was a link, there seemed to be no point of commonality between the three women.

Kelly next went and talked to the family members. Brenda Simpson’s boyfriend was Willie Ryder and he seemed genuinely worried that something really might have happened to Brenda. He worried that the last words she might have heard from him were words of anger and he seemed only to wish that he could have her back if only so that he could take those words back and maybe make everything all right again.

Kelly shook her head after talking with the boy. She wasn’t much older than him but even she knew he was being foolish. Life didn’t work that way. You didn’t get a second chance. That’s why you had to make the most of your first chances when they came your way.

Donnie Willis had met Jeanie when the two of them were still in college. He was a junior and she was a Freshman. They hadn’t hit it off right from the start. He’d thought she was juvenile and he had no idea what she thought of him but when they’d bumped into each other again, they started dating and they kept right on dating even after he graduated.

By the time she’d graduated, they were hopelessly in love but they didn’t get married right away. She had a career to start and she didn’t want to do anything that would affect that, so they’d waited, but now that she had her job, they were talking about starting a family. Time and time again, Arthur Willis had shaken his head. He just couldn’t understand why she’d gone away.

Abbie Fontaine was the easiest to read. The single mother still had six kids around the house and she had little time to talk with some reporter when she’d already talked with the cops. With Brenda gone, she had even less help taking care of the kids. Abbie was worried but not that worried. She figured Brenda would show up sooner or later with some lame excuse as to where she’d been and when she did, there’d probably be a fight. Abbie Fontaine wasn’t looking forward to that.

So far, tracking down these three women was appearing more difficult than Kelly Kline had thought until she learned of one possible connection. If it were true, then all three women had talked of going to the carnival which had just recently come to town and while it seemed unlikely that that would lead to anything, a lead however unlikely it might be was better than no lead at all, so Kelly Kline went to the carnival.

Almost immediately as soon as Kelly started to show the pictures of the three women around, there was recognition of all three women but no one seemed to have seen all three of them. This was encouraging. It seemed as if she’d been able to do what the police hadn’t been able to do. She’d found a common link but what she hadn’t found was a place where all three women had gone.

At least, that was what Kelly Kline thought right up until she learned about Captain Tommy’s collection of Hot Ass Ho’s.

The old carnie had watched Kelly as she approached his booth. “Something I can do for you, Miss,” the old man had said.

“I’m looking for someone,” Kelly had said.

“We got plenty of someones,” the old man had said. “Can you be a bit more specific.”

Kelly produced the three photographs. “I’m actually looking for three people,” she said. “These three people specifically. Have you seen them.”

The grizzled carnie looked at the three pictures laid out before them. He took a good long look at each one of them and then he looked back at Kelly and he removed his cowboy hat and he ran his hand through his long, white hair. “Nope,” he said. “I ain’t seen none of them girls.”

The reporter didn’t believe him. “You sure,” she said. “Why don’t you take another look. They would have been here sometime last week probably. Does that refresh your memory?”

The old man shook his head. “I don’t need to look at those photographs,” he said. “I told you. I ain’t seen them girls.”

The reporter still didn’t believe him. He knew something but she decided not to press the issue. “What is this place,” she asked.

The man looked around the booth. “Just like the name says, Miss. This here is Captain Tommy’s collection of Hot Ass Ho’s.”

“Yeah, but what do you do?”

The man looked at the woman and she looked back at him. “I got nothing more to say.”

“You’re refusing to talk to me? Why? What are you trying to hide?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why won’t you talk with me?”

“I got nothing left to say.” The man looked at his watch. “In fact, I got somewhere else I got to be.”

“Why are you being so evasive?”

The old man took a box of something from beneath the counter and then he shut up his booth. “I don’t have to talk to you,” he said, “so I’m just going to leave. Bye now. See you later.”

Kelly watched the man walk off. It was obvious he knew more than he was telling so Kelly followed him.

The man walked past the line of booths and then past the rides. A sign on the Whirly Gig said the ride was down. A black man was standing over an open control panel with a wrench in his hand. From the look on the black man’s face, Kelly couldn’t tell if he was trying to fix the box or maybe just beat the crap out of it.

But the black man wasn’t the story. Her quarry was proceeding on past the rides and then he ducked off to the left towards a row of dilapidated trailers. Thinking that maybe they’d gone about as far as they were likely to go, Kelly stopped and she tried to make herself as inconspicuous as possible by hiding herself behind a pole. It wasn’t a big pole and she wasn’t that skinny but it was the only place of concealment that she could find.

Almost as soon as she’d done that, the man stopped. He was standing in front of a trailer, second one from the left, and he turned and looked around. It was only a quick glance and then the man ducked inside.

The trailers looked to be residences and Kelly looked to be in an area that was off limits to the general public. She felt conspicuous here. She wondered what she should do. She could go to the police but with what. What would she tell them? There was a carnie who was acting funny. Well, hell, most carnies were funny in one way or another, and besides, if she did that, what would happen to her story. If she bailed out now, she’d just be proving her editor right. She’d be proving she wasn’t ready for the big story.

So, Kelly Kline hunkered down, trying to make herself as unobtrusive as possible even as she watched the old man’s trailer.

Smells from the food court were wafting through the area where Kelly was camped out. She wanted desperately to go and get something to eat but she was afraid if she did, she’d miss something so she stayed put.

The old man stayed in his trailer for nearly an hour before he ventured out again. It was nearly dusk and for Kelly Kline, the plans had changed. She’d planned on following the man but with there still being a little light left, she figured she might as well see if there was anything worth seeing in the trailer. The place wasn’t all that big and it wouldn’t take her that long to give it a good going over.

She hadn’t thought the trailer would be locked because it looked to be so squalid that it hardly seemed as if it would have anything worth stealing, and yet, when she turned the knob, she was still halfway surprised to see the door open.

The contents of the trailer were just as shabby on the inside as its appearance was on the outside. Small though it was, the kitchen was a mess. Kelly turned her head away in disgust. Didn’t this guy even bother to clean up after he ate? She turned her attention to the main living area which she soon found doubled as both living area and bedroom. Papers were strewn around the area and the main piece of furniture was a dingy couch placed opposite from a most insignificant, little TV.

What was she doing here, she asked herself. This was nuts, and yet every synapse of her brain said this man was involved in the disappearance of those three women. He may not have done the deed himself, but somehow, he was involved.

And then she saw it. It was the box that the man had taken from his booth when he’d left earlier in the day. Why had he done that? What was so important about this item that it was the only thing he wasn’t going to leave behind. Kelly decided she was going to find out.

She sat down on the couch and she opened the box and inside, she found a deck of what at first glance appeared to be oversized playing cards but a closer look showed them to be much more than that.

They weren’t playing cards at all.

They were pictures of naked women but it wasn’t just your run of the mill naked pictures. The card stock was fabulous. The edges were gilded and the woman’s name was plastered in gold at the top of the card and the pictures, they were so good that Kelly almost thought she could see the women moving.

Kelly’s eyes narrowed as she stared at the card. Wait a minute, she thought. Those pictures actually were moving. What the hell was going on here?

Kelly leafed quickly through the cards. The pictures were definitely moving and then Kelly got her second big surprise. This card, here, this one looked like one of the missing girls. The name on the card said Tia Tawdry, but it looked very much like the missing girl Becca Fontaine, and if this was who it was, then this was the piece of the puzzle that she needed to push the case forward. If this card really did contain a picture of Becca Fontaine, it proved a link between at least her and between the old man.

Kelly leafed quickly through the rest of the cards until she came to some blank cards at the back of the pack. She took one of the cards and she turned it over and she looked at the back and then she turned it back over and looked at the front. They didn’t look that special when they were blank. They just looked like regular, ordinary cards.

She looked even deeper into the card. Nothing special, she thought to herself, never even noticing that she wasn’t looking away.

She was still sitting there when the door to the trailer opened. She heard the door open but even though she heard it, she couldn’t look away from the card she was holding.

“Well, well, well,” she heard the old man say. “What have we here. It looks like we have Betty Brainless.”

Almost as soon as he said that name, Kelly saw the card seem to come to life. Letters were forming at the top of the card. First came a ‘B’ and then an ‘E’ and a ‘T’. More letters formed until the name Betty Brainless was emblazoned across the top of the card.

Kelly continued to stare at the card. Where the background had been a dull reflective gray, now it seemed to almost shimmer. It was a reflective, silvery background and Kelly found herself looking even deeper into it.

There was something moving in the card. At first, Kelly couldn’t tell what it was, but there was definitely something moving inside the card. Fascinated, she continued to stare. She couldn’t take her eyes off of that card.

It was a person inside the card. She couldn’t make out who the person was but she knew it was a person. She continued to stare. She knew she had to see who was in the card.

It was a girl and the girl was naked. She couldn’t quite make out the girl’s features but she had the feeling that the girl was pretty.

The girl was coming into focus and Kelly recognized her. No, that wasn’t right. It was her but it wasn’t because the girl in the card, she had such a vacuous look on her face. That girl wasn’t her. It was just a crude copy of her and nothing else.

“You understand now,” she heard a man say. “Now, that it’s too late, you finally understand.”

Kelly stared at the girl in the card. One of the girl’s hands seemed to be squeezing one of her young, full breasts.

“You were way too smart for your own good,” the man continued, “but that doesn’t matter right now, does it, Betty?”

Betty, the girl thought. Her name was ... was ... what was her name?

“All that matters is sex, isn’t it, Betty? All that matters is sex.”

Betty’s pussy was so wet. All that mattered was sex. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked so bad.

“You got no need to think,” the man said. “No need to think about anything but sex.”

Betty stared at the card. She knew her face was just as blank as the face on the card.

“You understand how it is. You come when you’re called. You understand, don’t you?”

Betty understood. She would come and then she would cum. Betty understood.

The card fluttered to the floor of the trailer. The old man bent and picked it up and then he shoved it inside the deck of cards and he put the whole thing back in its box for safe keeping. He couldn’t wait until the time when someone set Betty Brainless free but until then, she’d be right where she was, tucked neatly away in his little, metal box.