The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 4—Debbie Dumbass

The old carnie stood looking at the passersby. “Ladies and gentlemen,” he called out. “Come one. Come all. Come feast your eyes on the delights that Captain Tommy has in store for you.”

Most of the passersby did exactly that. They passed the man on by with hardly a look in his direction. A few others chanced a glance in his direction without availing themselves of much more than that.

“Come on, ladies and gentlemen. Come and see what I have in store for you. Come see what wonders await.”

It was a call that the old carny had made many times before but one never knew when the call might pull a prospect out of the mix of passersby.

“Come on, kids. Let’s go see what the man has to offer.”

“But dad,” the older of the two boys protested, “I want to go ride the Midway.”

“You always want to ride the Midway,” protested the boy’s teenage sister.

“Yeah, and so what. All you ever want to do is call Jimmy Winters.”

“I do not,” the girl protested.

“Do to.”

“Do not.”

“Do to.”

“Would you guys give it a break,” the frazzled father said.

“Yeah,” piped up the younger of the two boys. “Give it a break.”

“And I don’t want to hear a word out of you either, Mister. The three of you just pipe down, okay.”

The three kids nodded but as soon as the father’s back was turned, the older boy mouthed the words, “Do to,” and the girl mouthed the words back, “Do not.”

“What you got here,” the father asked the carny.

“Looks like you got your hands full there,” the carny said.

“Yeah. It’s my day with the kids and lucky me, the kids decided they all wanted to go to the carnival. Me, I would have done just about anything else but like usual, I got outnumbered, but what you got here.”

“I’ve got some pictures of some of the finest women you ever did see,” the man said.

“Oh great,” the girl said. “He’s got porno pictures.”

That piqued the interest of the older boy. “Really,” he asked. “Can I see.”

“No one’s looking at anything like that, so hush,” the father said and then he turned back to the carny. “Now really, what do you have here.”

“We have pictures.”

“Can I see?”

“It’ll cost you.”

“How much?”

“Twenty bucks.”

“Twenty bucks just to look at some pictures. What the heck are you trying to pull.”

“But sir, these are very special pictures.”

“I don’t care what kind of pictures they are. I’m not paying that kind of money to look at some damned pictures. Come on, kids, let’s go.”

“Suit yourself,” the old man said.

There was something in the way the old man said that that made the man turn around. “What the hell do you mean by that,” he asked.

“Nothing,” the old carny said. “If you don’t want to avail yourself of this opportunity, there’s nothing I can do to compel you to do it.”

“Avail myself of what. Just what the heck are you trying to pull here.”

“I’m not pulling anything,” the old carny said. “I’m just trying to make a living.”

Jed Turner looked the carny over and then seemed to come to a decision. He pulled his wallet out and then he slapped a twenty down in front of the carny. “All right, let’s see what you have to offer.”

The carny looked both ways before reaching under the counter and pulling up a little metal box. “Here you go, sir.”

The carny opened the hasp on the box and then he peeled back layers of black felt and there inside was a stack of cards. The carny took the cards out and he handed them to the man.

“What are these,” the man asked.

“They’re cards, sir.”

“I can see that but what are they?”

“Why don’t you take a closer look.”

“Why?”

“Just take a closer look.”

Why, the man wondered. What the hell was the big deal about these cards.

Still, he looked closer.

There was something about them, the man had to concede. These weren’t cheap, plastic cards. He could see that right away, and the colors, there was something about the colors that just made them seem so real.

The man blinked. Wait a minute. That couldn’t be. “What the hell’s going on here?”

The old carnie just looked at the man. “Going on,” he asked.

The man was looking at the card on the top of the stack. He blinked again. It seemed like the woman was smiling at him. Not smiling for the camera. Smiling for him. It was almost as if she could see him, but that was impossible.

“Something wrong,” the carnie asked.

The man shook his head and the woman seemed to stop moving. It was just his imagination, he told himself. It was just a stupid hallucination. “No,” he grumbled. “No. Nothing’s wrong,” and with that, he shuffled the top card to the bottom of the deck.

The next one was a little fucking blond bimbo. Cute face. Big tits and she was pushing those tits together for him ...

Wait a minute, the man told himself. That couldn’t be right. How could she be pushing her tits together for him?

Again, the card was shuffled down. The next few cards were taken in pretty quick succession. He knew the older boy and the sister were doing something they shouldn’t be doing but for some reason, he couldn’t seem to take his eyes off the cards in his hand.

He stopped on a picture of a young, blond woman. She wasn’t a total beauty like you’d see in a magazine or something like that but there was just something about her, something that just seemed to scream the word, wholesome. “Hey,” the man said, “this one looks like my kid’s kindergarten teacher.”

“They got a picture of Miss Jeanie,” piped up the younger boy.

The man knew it was a mistake almost from the moment he said it. “No,” he assured his son. “No, it’s not a picture of your teacher,” and yet even as he said it, he had the feeling even more that it looked just like her.

“Can I see,” the boy asked.

“No,” the man said. “No, it’s not her. Go see what your brother and sister are doing.”

“But I want to see,” the boy wailed.

“It’s not her,” the father said. “It says here her name’s Debbie. Debbie, not Jeanie.” There was no way he was going to tell the kid what her last name was.

“But I want to see,” the boy said again.

“No. Go see what your brother and sister are doing.”

“It’s not fair,” the boy said. “I never get to do anything I want to do.”

The man watched his son stomp off but then his eyes came back to the card in his hand. He knew what he’d told the boy but the more he looked at the picture, the more he seemed to think it looked exactly like his son’s teacher.

It was probably just wishful thinking, he told himself. After all, he’d never seen the teacher naked like the girl in the picture was and it was hardly likely he ever would see her that way.

Yeah, he tried to convince himself. It was just wishful thinking. That’s what it was. That’s what it had to be. And it made sense too especially after that last parent teacher conference. The broad had given him a fucking hard time. “You should take more responsibility for your child’s actions,” Jeanie Willis had said. “He needs you to set some rules for him.”

What the hell was she talking about, the man had wanted to argue back. Didn’t she get it. He got to see his kids one day a week and if he wanted to have a good time with them, well what the hell was wrong with that.

Of course, Laura had completely backed the teacher up. Figured, the man thought. Women! They always fucking stuck together on shit like this but it wasn’t his fault if the kids misbehaved. It was Laura’s fault. She was the one who had them nearly the whole week long. Why should anyone think it was his fault.

Once again, the man’s attention was drawn back to the picture. It sure looked like that Willis broad but he knew it couldn’t be.

But what if it was? If the woman ever gave him a hard time again, if he had the card, he could just whip it out and show it to her. That would put her in her place.

“What do you say,” the carnie asked. “Has the gentleman found something he likes?”

The man was sure the carnie already knew the answer to that one but he was willing to play along. He pulled the card out of the deck. “How much for this one,” he asked.

“That one? That’s a hundred bucks.”

“A hundred bucks.”

The carnie nodded. “A hundred bucks. That’s what the price is.”

The man looked at the card and then he looked back at the carnie. A hundred bucks. That was a lot of money, but if he could use it against the bitch ...

“A hundred bucks?”

The carnie nodded and the man pulled out his wallet and he counted out five twenties. It was a lot of money but hell, it was worth it.

* * *

Laura was pissed off when the man finally returned with the kids. “You kids go off to bed,” she said.

“Uh oh, dad’s going to get it now,” the sister said under her breath even as she led the other siblings deeper into the house.

Laura watched the children go and then she turned and wheeled on her ex. “You’re late,” she said.

“We were at the carnival.”

“The court says you have to have them home by eight and it’s almost ten.” Laura said.

“Come on. Give me a break. We were at the carnival. I only have the kids once a week.”

“You don’t get it. All I have to do is call the cops and tell them you didn’t come home. I can go into court and I can get your visitation chopped, you know.”

The man could feel his hackles rise. He fought back the anger. “Come on Laur, loosen up.”

“That’s what you always say. That’s your answer to everything. Well, I can’t be loose. I’m their mother.”

“Come on, Laur. It’s only a couple of hours.”

“And you never thought about me. You never even gave me a call.”

“Sorry.”

“Yeah, well sorry doesn’t cut it, does it.”

“Come on, Laur. Give me a break.”

“Yeah? Tell me why I said I should.”

“I said I was sorry.”

“Yeah, well you’re always sorry.”

“I said I was sorry.”

“Yeah, well okay, I guess I can let it go this time, but with everything that’s been going on—”

“Going on?”

“You know. The disappearance.”

“Disappearance? What disappearance?”

“Tommy’s teacher.”

“Tommy’s teacher?”

“Yeah. Tommy’s teacher. Geez. Don’t you listen to the news or anything. She’s disappeared.”

“Who’s disappeared?”

“Jeanie Willis,” the woman said. “Tommy’s teacher has disappeared.”

* * *

Jed Turner sat in his car and he pulled out the card he’d bought from the carnie. Crap, the man wondered. Just what he hell have I gotten myself into. Was this evidence or something? Probably. And what would it look like if it came out that he was buying naked pictures of his kid’s kindergarten teacher.

Not good, he told himself. Not good at all.

Maybe he should just throw it out but what if it was a clue. What if something happened to her because he’d done that. No, he knew he couldn’t just do that. He couldn’t throw the card away.

He looked at the picture. Even in the dim light of the car, it seemed as if the picture was moving even more than it had before but when he turned on the dome light, that wasn’t the way it looked at all. What the hell was going on here?

What was going on here was he was going to start his car and go home alone ... again. Well maybe not alone. Maybe he’d stop by Sid’s Bar and get himself a drink. Maybe he could find a woman who’d go home with him and let him fuck her brains out.

The man shook his head. Who was he kidding. He wasn’t going to go out and get himself a drink. He wasn’t going to go get himself some woman. He was going home alone.

He was stopped at a stop light when he heard a woman moan.

The first thing he thought when he looked over at the seat beside him was that the girl sitting there was naked and for a moment, he had trouble registering even that. How the hell had that happened.

The girl was looking at him. “Well, hi there,” she purred. “What’s your name?”

“J-J-Jed,” the man said and then he shook his head. This was crazy. This couldn’t be happening. “Y-y-you’re her, aren’t you?”

“You know me,” the girl asked.

“Yeah. You’re her, aren’t you. You’re Jeanie Willis. You’re my kid’s teacher, aren’t you.”

The girl seemed to pause and then she shook her head and she smiled. “I thought you knew me but that’s not my name.”

The man was confused. He was sure, but then he remembered. “Wait a minute,” he said. “Wait a minute. It’s not Debbie,” he said repeating the name he’d read on the card. “It’s not Debbie Dumbass, is it?”

“That’s right,” the girl said. “You do know me.”

“But ... but—”

“But what. Are we going somewhere where we can fuck or do you want me to suck you off right here in the car. I don’t mind you know. I love to suck cock.”

“I ... shit ... I got to think.”

Unencumbered by a seat belt, the girl was already sliding over and she was letting her hand slide between his legs. “Are you sure,” she purred. “Are you sure you got to think.”

Jed groaned. Already he could feel the girl pulling down his zipper and then she was reaching inside his pants. He could feel her hand working its way inside his underwear.

“I love to suck cock,” she said again even as she pulled his cock out into the light.

“No wait,” the man groaned. He pushed her away. “No wait. This isn’t right. You gotta stop.”

Already, she was trying to slide her head back in where her hand had been before. “Why? Don’t you like it when I suck cock?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen you suck cock before.”

Her hand was stroking his member. “All the more reason to let me suck your cock.”

Dammit. Didn’t the girl see he was in danger of losing control of his car as it was. “No,” he told her. “No. Listen, you can do that later when we get where we’re going.”

“I get it. You’re going to take me home and fuck me. I love it. I should have realized it. That’s why you’re so smart.”

“You think I’m smart.”

“Well yeah, sure. It’s your idea to find a place where we could go fuck. All I know how to do is to fuck and suck. Did I tell you I like to fuck, too?”

“No, I don’t think you did.”

“Well, I do. I like to fuck, and I like to suck, of course. In fact, that’s all I really ever want to do. Just fuck and suck.”

“That’s it?”

The girl’s hand was still stroking his cock but it wasn’t as urgent as it had been before. Still, it was distracting enough. “That’s it. Suck and fuck. That’s why I’m always naked. I have to be ready at a moment’s notice.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why do you have to be ready to fuck at a moment’s notice.”

The girl seemed to think that over. “I don’t know,” she said finally. “No one’s ever asked me that before. I just know I do.”

The man didn’t say anything and the two of them drove on in silence.

“Um, I got a question,” the blond said finally.

“Go ahead. Shoot.”

“Um. I was just wondering where we’re going.”

The man hadn’t really thought about that. “Back to my place, I guess. Why?”

“Because I’m really, really, horny,” the blond pouted. “I need to be fucked. I need it bad.” Her hand was stroking the man’s cock even as the car rolled along. “Maybe we could pull over to the side of the road and you could fuck me here because baby, I really need to be fucked. I need it bad.”

“Hold on,” the man said. “We’re almost there.”

The woman’s hand continued to squeeze and stroke the man’s cock. “I really hope so,” she said, “because pretty soon, I’m going to have to suck you off whether you want me to or not.”

The man groaned. The girl’s hand was playing with the head of his cock. He wondered if the girl knew what she was doing to him.

The last block to his apartment complex passed in a blur. Turner had no idea how he made it. All he knew was it was that as inattentive as he’d become, it truly was amazing that he didn’t hit someone on the way there.

If the girl noticed that they’d arrived, she didn’t show it. Instead, her attention seemed to be completely on the way her hand was moving up and down on the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

The woman didn’t say anything. Her hand just moved up and down on the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fu-u-u-u-u-uck.”

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned even as her hand continued to stroke his cock. “Oh yeah. That’s what I like. I love to see a guy shoot his cock off and look at it. You’re getting it all over the place.”

The man could only moan as the woman continued to jerk his cock off.

“God, I love it,” the woman purred. “I love it when a guy has lots and lots of cum.” She pulled her hand back and started to lick the cum off her hand even as she kept her eyes locked on Jed’s. “Lots and lots of cum,” she said again.

Jed groaned. Already, he could feel his cock getting hard again. He couldn’t put his finger on it but there was just something about the woman that just made the girl seem even hotter.

“So what about it,” the woman asked. “Are we going to go fuck now?”

The man shook his head. What the fuck was he doing but he already knew the answer. “Yeah,” he told her. “We’re going to go fuck now.”

Getting inside was problematic. The girl was naked and even late at night, there was enough traffic that a naked girl was bound to be noticed and what was more, the naked girl seemed to see absolutely nothing wrong with walking around completely naked.

Jed found an old jacked in the back. It was too small for him but draped around the girl’s shoulders, well, it only barely managed to cover what she had and it still left a goodly portion of her round, little ass hanging out.

The two of them scurried across the parking lot and then Jed was letting them into his apartment but no sooner had the door closed behind them than the jacket was being dropped to the floor. “I like it better this way,” the girl said.

Well, Jed thought, he could hardly disagree with that.

“But you seem a bit overdressed,” the woman said and once again, she was moving forward, and once again, she was wrapping her hand around the man’s cock. “So what do you say? Do you want to fuck me here or do you want to do it somewhere else?”

The man didn’t answer right away.

The woman grinned even as her hand stroked the man’s cock. “I guess we’re doing it here then.”

“No wait,” the man said.

“Wait?”

“Come on.”

Jed led the two of them into his bedroom and in no time at all, he was just as naked as she was. Debbie looked on appreciatively. “Now that’s what I like to see.”

Jed didn’t care what the girl wanted to see. He didn’t even care that she looked like his kid’s kindergarten teacher. All he cared about was getting his cock between her legs. He pushed her down on the bed.

The girl looked back at him even as she wiggled her butt at him. “Is that the way you want it,” she taunted him. “Are you going to fuck me like a dog?”

Damn straight, the man thought as he followed the girl up onto the bed. He pushed his cock between her legs and then he was shoving it up against her pussy.

“I want you to do it,” the girl moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me like a dog.”

It didn’t matter what the girl wanted. Not really. The man grabbed her by the hips and he shoved himself deep inside her tight, little hole.

The girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s what I want. Fuck me. Fuck me good. Fuck me like a dog.”

Jed hardly even heard her. All he knew was he had to fuck that tight, little pussy.

The girl moaned with each thrust of that cock. “Fuck me,” she’d moan. “Fuck me. Fuck me like a dog.”

Jed could feel himself letting go, letting himself go with the flow of it. His body just seemed to go merge with the movements of that nice, round ass as he stroked his way into the girl’s cunt. He could hear her moan with every thrust of his cock and it just sounded so good.

The man’s hand squeezed the girl’s butt and the man groaned. He could feel it coming. It was almost there. Oh geez, yeah. Oh geez. It felt so good to fuck that tight, little pussy. It felt so good.

The man grunted. Here it comes, he told himself. Here it comes, and even as he thought it, he could feel his cock filling up that tight, little pussy.

* * *

Jed Turner woke up the next day. For a moment, he just laid there and then he turned to look at the girl, but when he looked for her, she was gone and there wasn’t a single shred of evidence that she had ever been there.