The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 27—Allison and Petra Again

From her place in front of the fortune teller’s tent, Allison Hazlett once more saw Captain Tommy as he ambled toward his booth. The morning air was cold and brisk. The carnival wasn’t open yet but it soon would be and Allison could see no better time for her to clear the air between her and the old man.

Things had been rough those past couple of days ever since Captain Tommy had caught her with his little, metal box. At first, she’d been hurt. She hadn’t done anything wrong. Then she was mad, but now ... now, she didn’t even care if anything was ever back the way it had been before. She just wanted him to know that it wasn’t her.

She ducked back inside her tent and she came out carrying a single flower in a tiny, little vase and with the flower in hand, she marched up to the old man’s booth.

“What’s this,” Captain Tommy asked.

“A peace offering,” Allison said. “I just wanted you to know I didn’t steal your stupid box.”

“I know.”

Allison was stunned. “You knew?”

The man nodded. “I may not be a seer like you but I pride myself on being a good judge of character. I have to be. It took me about five minutes to figure out that it wasn’t you.”

“But ... but you didn’t say anything.”

“Yeah well, I was still pissed.”

“But ... but—”

“But what?”

The girl shook her head. “You’re impossible. You know that, don’t you.”

The man grinned. “You’re not the first woman who’s told me that. Who knows. You might not be the last, but I have a favor to ask.”

“A favor from me,” Allison asked incredulously. Part of her wanted to tell the man what he could do with his favor but she didn’t.

The man nodded. “Can you describe the woman who took the box?”

“It was dark.”

“I know, but anything would help.”

The girl thought it over. “Well she was naked for starters. I ... um ... I don’t think she was a blond. Probably not black hair either. Brown ... or red maybe. Hair past her shoulders.” Allison paused as she reflected back to that night. “About my height but maybe an inch or two taller. Cute body. I’d say she was young and she was trim, too. Is that enough?”

“Close enough.”

The man pulled his box out from under his counter and he handed it over to Allison. “I’d like you to look at this,” he said. “I want you to look at the backs of the cards, not the fronts. I want you to use your seer’s eye. I want you to see if you can find the girl who took the box.”

Allison looked at the man with a twinkle in her eye. “What? Don’t you want twenty bucks from me first?”

But the man wasn’t laughing. “I think we can forego that this once. Just take a look.”

“Fine,” Allison grumbled. If the old man couldn’t take a joke ...

She opened the box and as requested, she looked at the backs of the cards. The backs were rather plain, she thought. Just a simple pattern of blacks and red. Not quite so simple as an ordinary deck of cards but not nearly as extraordinary as she’d been led to believe that the fronts were. She leafed through the cards until she came to one almost near the end of the deck. There wasn’t any need to go on. Allison was sure. “That’s her.”

“How can you be sure,” the man said. “You said you didn’t see her clearly.”

Allison looked back at the man. “I just know,” she said.

The old man grinned even as he took the card from the girl. “That was just what I was hoping you’d say. Now, what’d you say the crazy woman’s name was?”

“Jillian.”

The man turned the card around so Allison could see the picture on the card. It was a brunette with hair that came down past her shoulders. She looked young and her body looked fit and the name at the top of the card was Jillian ... Jillian Jizz-Junkie.

“I remember her,” Captain Tommy said as Allison continued to look at the card. “I remember all the girls who come to me. She came here with her boyfriend. The two of them took one of my cards home but they were back again the next day.

“The boy wanted to trade her for one of my cards. Not really the way I do business, but the girl seemed eager to do it, so in spite of myself, I took the offer.”

The girl looked at the card. “She’s definitely a problem. So what are you going to do, separate her out?”

The man shook his head. “I wish I could but I can’t. The cards wouldn’t like it, and besides, short of destroying the card which would kill her, she’s going to keep coming back.”

“Why?”

Captain Tommy didn’t answer right away. “Because,” he said finally, “because there’s someone else out there who wants my cards. Because I think it was what she was programmed to do.”

“But—”

The man shook his head and he took the card from the girl. “No, I’ve got some thinking to do, and the carnival’s about to open. You better get ready. You’ve got a long day ahead of you.”

Allison looked at the man but she could see it was pointless. He wasn’t going to tell her anything more.

As soon as she was back in her tent, Allison went and got her purse and she dug out her cell phone. “We have to talk,” she told the person on the other end of the line. “Can you come by later today?”

She listened to the response.

“Fine. I’ll see you then.”

* * *

It was almost 2:00 and there weren’t as many people in front of Allison’s tent as there had been before and that was when she showed up.

“You wanted to see me.”

Allison didn’t smile when she looked up. “I missed you,” was all she said.

“Yeah, well that’s not my fault, is it.”

Allison could have pointed out that it was. After all, when Petra had told her what her and her boss had done, Allison had been ... well, disappointed was the best word. It didn’t matter what Captain Tommy said or why he was doing it. These girls were being taken advantage of, and Petra taking that card, it was almost like she was part of the problem now, and what made it worse was that that girl Betty, she’d been a friend of Petra’s.

Allison could have pointed these things out but she didn’t. “I need your help,” was all she said.

“I can’t really do all that much,” Petra said. “Jerry took me off the story.”

“He did what!”

“He took me off the story. I mean hey, look at it from his point of view. There’s no way we’re going to run the story and newspapers just can’t afford to have reporters working on stories that they aren’t going to run.”

“But I need your help.”

“Maybe you should have thought of that earlier,” Petra said bitterly, “rather than being so judgmental.”

“But—”

“Look, why don’t you just tell me why you called me here.”

“I need your help.”

“I figured that much out already. What do you need?”

“I think I know who the girl is who’s trying to steal the cards.”

“Yeah, so.”

“So I think you know her, too.”

Petra was quiet for a moment and then she took a seat across from her friend. “Perhaps you’d better tell me what’s been going on.”

It wasn’t a long story but when it was over, Petra breathed a sigh of relief. For a few moments there, she’d been wondering if Kelly were trying to steal the cards, and she was wondering what it was she was supposed to think about that, but it wasn’t Kelly after all.

“So, what’s this got to do with me,” Petra said when the story was done.

“I remember you telling me a story about another missing persons case you were working on. The boyfriend’s name was Brian or Ryan or something like that and I think you told me the girlfriend’s name but I forgot it.”

“Her name was Bobbi. Bobbi Brown.”

“That’s right,” Allison nodded. “I thought it was something like that.”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“Remember I told you about one of my dreams with the corridor voices? Well, I talked with the crazy woman and she said her name was something else, and then she said it was Jillian. That was why she was crazy, one of the voices told me. I just kind of let it slide at the time, but I was trying to remember what that other name was but as soon as you said it, I knew it was right.”

“So?”

“So I think Bobbi and Jillian are the same person.”

“Well yeah, I kind of figured that. So what’s that got to do with me?”

“So I need to get in touch with the boyfriend. I think he’s the key to the whole thing.”

“His name’s Brian, Brian Atchison.”

“How do I get in touch with him?”

“Why? Why do you want to know?”

“Because ... because I—”

“Because what? Because you want to tell him his girlfriend’s stuck inside a card. Because you want to tell him that some old man is renting her out for money. Because what? What do you want to tell him?”

“Because I want him to come here and I wanted her to take him back. That’s why. Hell, I thought you’d understand.”

Petra was quiet. “I thought I would, too,” she said, “but it’s different now.”

“Different? Different how?”

Again, Petra was quiet for a moment. “You know,” she said finally, “I took the Betty Brainless card back with me. I had to show my boss because he never would have understood any other way.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So Jerry and me, we fucked her and then Jerry turned around and fucked me, too, and I got to tell you, I liked it, so now here I am. I thought I was making things better, but I liked it and I wouldn’t mind doing it again, so I got to ask myself, am I part of the solution or am I part of the problem?”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“It’s got everything to do with everything. Don’t you see? I’m not sure I want things to go back to the way they were. I think I like the idea of girls being caught up in cards and being forced to fuck for money. I think it makes me hot.”

“So you’re not going to help me?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Then what are you saying?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that ... it’s just that it’s not as straight forward as it was before.”

“I wouldn’t say that,” Allison said. “No matter what you think about the cards and what’s being done with them, that one girl is dangerous. You heard what Tommy said. If she takes those cards, everyone dies.”

“Yeah, well that’s another problem. That’s what he says. What if he’s lying to us. You ever thought about that?”

“I don’t think he’s lying.”

“You believe him then.”

Allison shook her head. “It’s not just him. I think it’s the cards, too. I think they know they’re in danger.”

“You know this for a fact?”

Allison shook her head. “It’s just a feeling, but I’m pretty sure.”

Petra looked at the girl and for the first time, she started to smile. “Well, if you’re sure then,” she said, and even as she said it, Allison could feel the tension starting to lift. “His name is Brian Atchison,” Petra said again, “and he lives over on State Street, but I think you’re going to have a hard time convincing him that some old guy has turned his girlfriend into a hooker.”

“You know him. You could help me convince him.”

Petra smiled. “I don’t think so, unless—”

“Unless what?”

“Well you know what they say. Seeing is believing.”

* * *

Brian Atchison had been about to go out when his phone had rung. He almost hadn’t answered it but at the last moment, he’d decided to pick it up. “Hello?”

“Hey, Brian,” said a female voice. “It’s Petra Petravich. Remember me?”

Of course, he remembered her. The reporter who was going to help him find Bobbi. Well, the police hadn’t found her and neither had the reporter. “I remember,” he said.

“You mind if I come over,” Petra asked.

“I was about to go out,” the man said.

“It’s important,” Petra said.

Brian sighed to himself. What were the odds that it really was important. Probably, the reporter just wanted to come on over and have him fuck her brains out. Well hell, that could be fun, too. “Okay,” he said, “I’ll be around. Come on over.”

“Great,” the reporter almost gushed. “We’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

It wasn’t until the line had gone dead that Brian caught the implication of that last statement. “We’ll be there,” she’d said. Just who the heck was Petra bringing with her?

* * *

“This is my friend, Allison,” Petra explained. “Allison has something to show you.”

Brian had been thinking about what he wanted to do with Petra so as he looked the newcomer up and down, the words “something to show you” had an extra special meaning for him, but to his disappointment, it seemed that what Allison had to show him didn’t involve taking off her clothes.

The girl opened her purse and she took something out. “I want you to take a look at this,” she said.

Brian took the card and he gave it a look and then he gave it a second look. “Hold on,” the man exclaimed. “That’s my girlfriend. That’s Bobbi. Where did you get this?”

“That’s kind of a hard story to tell. You see, I’m the fortune teller at the carnival—”

“At the carnival.”

“That’s right. My tent’s right next to Captain Tommy’s.”

Was that fear on the man’s face, Allison wondered. She wouldn’t doubt it. After all, he probably didn’t think anyone knew about his visiting there.

“That’s right,” the girl said. “Captain Tommy’s, and don’t bother denying you know about the place because we both know you did.”

The man looked as if he was going to say something but at the last minute, he backed down. “I’m not saying nothing,” was all he would say.

“That’s good because we know you and Bobbi got a girl from Captain Tommy and we know you took her home.”

“I’m not saying nothing,” the man said again.

“But you went back again the next day.”

“We did not!”

Allison was surprised at the forcefulness of the man’s response and for a moment, she wondered if she was right. After all, she was taking what Captain Tommy had said at face value, but she hesitated for only a moment. She wasn’t sure how she knew it but she knew Captain Tommy was right and she knew this man was wrong. “We’ve got it on good authority that you did, but we also know that someone was programming her, and I think someone was programming you, too.”

“Someone was programming me?”

“That’s right, because you sold your girlfriend out. You sold her to Captain Tommy for another fuck, and you wouldn’t have done that, would you?”

“I did what? Lady, you got to be crazy.”

“I’m not crazy. In fact, I’ve got it on good authority, but you don’t have to take my word for it. That’s your girl friend’s picture on that card, right?”

“Yeah, so?”

“So if that’s her on that card, then all you have to do is tell me how she got there.”

“I ... I—”

“That’s really her. Look at the card again. Look at the picture. Do you see it moving?”

The man looked at the card and his eyes blinked. Was he imagining it or was that really movement.

“Well,” the girl asked again. “Do you see it moving?”

Brian gasped. The girl was moving, and the way her hand was grabbing her breast and the way her face looked. He couldn’t deny it. Somehow, it was her.

“Well,” the girl asked yet again.

“Yes,” the man said. “I see her moving.”

“You’re not saying she sold herself out, are you?”

“No. No, she wouldn’t do that.”

“Yeah? How do you know?”

“I just know.”

“So who did it then? Who sold her out?”

For just a moment, there was a fleeting image of him and Bobbi back at the man’s booth. Brian shook his head. It couldn’t be. It was a trick. He was just imagining it because the girl had put the thought in his head. He hadn’t sold his girlfriend out. She just wanted him to think he had.

But why?

And that’s when he got another image, of him talking with Captain Tommy, of him standing there talking to the man, of Bobbi placidly looking on. What was the name on the card he’d purchased.

Brian shook his head. No, that wasn’t right. He wouldn’t do something like that.

“You did it,” the girl said again. “You know you did.”

“I wouldn’t.”

“Yeah, but the thing is you did.”

No, Brian told himself. He couldn’t have.

“If it helps any,” the girl said, “I think you were tricked.”

Tricked, the boyfriend thought. How could he be tricked, but in a way, it did help. If he was tricked, it wasn’t his fault.

“Of course, tricked or not, in a way, that doesn’t really matter. All that really matters is her, right? Look at the name on that card. Wouldn’t you like to see the girl your girlfriend has become?”

Brian didn’t want to admit it even to himself but he did want to see.

“I know you want to see,” Allison told him. “I know you want to see if she’s as hot as she appears to be, and all you have to do is to agree to help.”

“Help you how?”

“We’ll talk about that later,” the girl said, “but for now, all I really want to know is are you going to help us if we help you. If you don’t want to help, we can take our card and leave.”

The man looked at the card. “I don’t need you,” he said. “I could always go back to Captain Tommy and get this on my own.”

“Maybe,” the girl said. “Maybe if it was there, but what if it wasn’t. What if we still had it? What if we wouldn’t let it go?”

“But—”

“This isn’t a hard deal. We need your help, and to get it, we’ll give you what you want if you give us what we want. I think that’s what they call a win-win.”

The man looked at the card one more time and then he nodded. “You got yourself a deal. Now, what do you want me to do?”

Allison grinned. “We can talk about that later but for now, I think we need to get you ready.”

“Get me ready? Get me ready for what?”

“Come on,” Allison said enticingly. “You gotta know that if you keep watching that card, nothing’s going to happen, so Petra and me are going to get you all nice and ready.”

Brian looked at the card and then back at the other women, then once more back at the card, and then once more back to the other women. “Well,” he said finally, “if you insist.”

Allison took the card out of the man’s hand. “You won’t be needing this,” she told him even as she ran a hand along the front of his jeans. “Oooh, would you look at that. It looks like someone’s gotten himself hard already, but I think we need to find out for sure.”

The man groaned as he felt the girl toying with his zipper and then she was taking it down. Moments later, her hands were unbuckling his belt and then she was kneeling down in front of him and she was taking his cock inside her mouth.

The man groaned and moments later, the reporter was down there and was also vying for time on his cock. “Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck.”

Allison looked up at the man even as the reporter continued to suck his cock. “Now don’t cum too early,” she admonished him. “We want to see what it looks like when you’re fucking your girlfriend.”

If that was meant to slow the process down, it was almost entirely the wrong thing to say because Brian groaned again as the reporter relinquished the man’s cock to the fortune teller.

“I think he wants to see what we look like without our clothes on,” Allison said.

“He’s already seen me without my clothes,” Petra shot back.

“Has he?”

“Well, I had to get information out of him.”

“Are you sure information is all you got?”

“I never said information was all I wanted.”

“Well, why don’t you go ahead and keep sucking his cock and he can watch me undress for him.”

The man groaned again as the reporter sucked his cock and even as he did, he watched the other woman start to undress. She was down to her bra and panties and then it was down to just the panties, and then, there wasn’t even those.

Allison stepped forward and pressed her body up against his even as her hand took hold of his cock. She stroked his slippery member even as she pressed even closer. “Do you like this,” she purred. “Do you like it when I stroke your cock?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I bet I know what you want,” Allison said even as she rubbed the man’s cock between her legs. “I bet you want to feel your cock in here.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah, I thought so,” the girl said, “so which way do you want to take me, from the front or the back?”

The man just groaned.

“Come on,” the girl said. “Make a choice. Front or back?”

“Why not let him decide on me,” said a new voice.

Allison turned. “Jillian,” she said.

The other woman nodded and Allison relinquished her place. One look was enough. There was no doubt who Brian really wanted.

“So the question’s still not answered,” said Jillian as she took Allison’s spot. Her hand wrapped itself around Brian’s cock. “So what’s it going to be. Front or back?”

Brian looked at the girl. “You know me,” he began. “I always like to see your face.”

“Front it is,” the girl said and she pulled her leg up and she pushed herself down on his cock.

Petra sidled up next to her friend as the two of them watched the other girl impale herself on the boy’s dick.”

“I think you’re overdressed,” Allison said.

“Maybe I’m not as horny as you.”

“Liar.”

“Oh ho. So you admit I’m hornier than you.”

“Well maybe not hornier than me but about the same.”

“I guess that must mean you want me to eat your pussy then.”

“I thought you would never ask.”

And that was how Allison got to get her pussy licked even as she watched Jillian continue to hump herself on her boyfriend’s cock. Best seat in the house, she told herself. It just didn’t get any better than this.

The other girl was moaning as she continued to hump herself on her boyfriend’s cock. “You know what I need,” she moaned. “You know what I need. I need to feel you cum. I need it so bad.”

“You want me to pull out before I cum,” the man said.

“No,” the girl said quickly. “No, don’t do that. I want to feel it. I want to feel it between my legs.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. Here it comes.”

Allison couldn’t help but moan, too. After all, what Petra’s tongue was doing to her just seemed to drive her right up the wall. The reporter just seemed to know how to get her off but the most important thing was that they had Brian on board to help and from Allison’s way of looking at it, they were going to need all the help they could get.