The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 28—Dr. Dorothy

“I still can’t believe it,” Brian said. “I can’t believe how I could have forgotten her.”

“You didn’t,” the reporter told him. “At least not entirely. That’s why you came to me.”

“Yeah, but—”

“But nothing. You came to me. You came to us.”

Allison finally noticed it. It was something in the way the man looked at the reporter. Oh my God, the girl thought. He likes her. He really likes her.

“You came to us,” Petra said again, “and now you’re going to help us.”

“What do you want me to do?”

Petra shook her head. “If I knew that, I’d tell you,” she said, “but the truth is we have to figure out what happened to you.”

“What happened to me?”

The reporter nodded. “To you ... and to your girlfriend. Do you know how she came to end up on the card?”

Brian shook his head. “No. Do you?”

Petra and Allison looked at one another and then they looked back at the man and Petra smiled wanly. “Let’s just say we have our suspicions.”

Brian looked at the two women. “But you know something, don’t you?”

“It’s not important what we know,” Petra said. “It’s what you know that counts. What we’ve got to do is figure out just what exactly that is.”

“Yeah, and how you going to do that?”

Petra smiled. “I think there are ways.”

Brian Atchison wasn’t sure he liked the way the reporter said that but then he wasn’t sure he wanted to go on without knowing either. “What ways?”

* * *

This was stupid, Brian had told himself. This was stupid and yet he’d gone along with it anyway.

He was in a quiet place, a sheltered place. He didn’t know where he was but he knew he was safe. It was safe and it was quiet, and there was someone else with him and that someone else was a woman.

“Brian,” the other person was saying, “you have some secrets that you’ve been keeping inside you, secrets that even you yourself have forgotten. That’s not good, Brian. Those secrets are eating you up and now you’ve got to let them go.”

Brian felt uneasy. It wasn’t the voice. He knew he could trust the voice. It was something else. It was the first time he’d felt that way in ... in he couldn’t remember when. Something was wrong.

“I can help you,” the voice said. “I can help you remember the secrets, and when I do, then you’ll be able to let them out. You want to do that, don’t you. You want to let the secrets out.”

It made sense, Brian thought to himself. If he had secrets that were causing him harm, he definitely needed to let them go.

“Do you want me to help you,” the voice said.

“Yes.”

“That’s very good, Brian. Asking for help is a very good sign. You should feel very proud of yourself.”

Warmth seemed to course through his body and Brian did feel good. It felt good, he told himself. It felt so good to ask for help. It felt so good to let go of his secrets.

“I understand you went to the carnival recently.”

“Yes.”

“How many times did you go.”

“Twice.”

“See,” the woman said. “Doesn’t it feel good to answer my questions.”

Again, Brian felt a surge of warmth go through him. He wasn’t sure why but it did feel good.

“I can tell you like it,” the woman said. “I can tell you like answering my questions.”

He wasn’t sure why, but he did like it.

“Now tell me about it,” the woman prompted. “You went to the carnival. Tell me what you did.”

Once again, Brian felt it, the feeling of warmth and contentment as he opened his mouth and began to say what he’d done.

The woman seemed to listen to him, making little cooing noises as she encouraged him to continue, but she stopped him when Brian finally came to the part of the story where he and Bobbi were going to Captain Tommy’s booth. “This sounds interesting,” she said. “Tell me more.”

Already, Brian was feeling very comfortable so it took nothing more than that to go into even greater detail, how Bobbi and him had been walking along the arcade, how they’d suddenly seen the booth and how they’d approached it, and how when they’d seen what the man was offering, how they decided to take a card home with them.

Dr. Dorothy listened to the man but she knew she still hadn’t heard what she wanted to hear. She wasn’t sure what it was she wanted but she knew she was going to know it when she heard it. “Tell me whose idea it was to go to the booth,” the woman asked.

“I’m not sure,” Brian said with a frown. “I don’t think it was mine, but I’m not sure it was Bobbi’s either.”

“So tell me again. How did you approach Captain Tommy’s booth?”

“We were walking along the arcade,” Brian said, “and he was calling out to people to come and stop by his booth, so we went.”

That wasn’t it, the therapist thought. “Why were you walking along the arcade.”

“Because we were supposed to.”

The therapist pounced on that answer. “Why? Why were you supposed to?”

“Because we had to see Captain Tommy.”

“Why did you have to see Captain Tommy?”

Brian didn’t say anything but something was wrong. He still felt warm and good but there was something else. He knew he was doing something he wasn’t supposed to do.”

“Why did you have to see Captain Tommy,” the therapist asked again.

Brian shook his head. “I’m not supposed to say,” he said in an almost childlike voice.

“Why? Why aren’t you supposed to say?”

Brian shook his head and said nothing.

Dr. Dorothy could see he was getting stressed so she backed off. “You don’t have to think about that,” she told the man. “You don’t have to think about going to Captain Tommy’s booth.”

Brian smiled as the contentment once more rushed into him.

“Did you know you were going to go to Captain Tommy’s booth when you went to the carnival that day?”

Brian shook his head.

The doctor thought that over. “Did you even know his booth existed when you went to the carnival that day?”

Again, Brian shook his head.

“But you knew about it when you started walking on the arcade?”

Brian nodded.

“So you only learned about Captain Tommy’s booth once you were on the grounds of the carnival?”

Brian nodded again.

“Who told you about it?”

Brian again looked nervous. “I ... I’m not supposed to say.”

Again, the therapist backed off. She looked at the man. “When did you go to see Captain Tommy?”

“Around two o’clock.”

“What were you doing before then?”

“Eating lunch at the food court.”

“Did you know about Captain Tommy’s before you went to get lunch?”

The man shook his head.

“So someone at the food court told you about this Captain Tommy?”

The man looked nervous, almost as if he’d just said something he wasn’t supposed to say but that look was enough for Dr. Dorothy.

“I want you to relax,” she told the man. “We both know someone told you about Captain Tommy’s at the food court, but you didn’t tell me so you didn’t do anything wrong.”

The man seemed to visibly relax at that.

Someone had obviously controlled him and more than that, control of some sort was still being exerted. Dorothy Mills couldn’t help herself. This was a bit of a fantasy of hers one she’d definitely kept hidden deep within herself. This was a contest, she told herself, to see if she could break down the controls of this other person, to see if she was the better controller.

She looked at the man. “I want you to think of the person who told you about Captain Tommy. Don’t tell me about the person. Just think about the person. Pull their image into your mind. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“The more you see that image, the sharper it becomes. Little details that you might not have noticed before are perfectly clear now. Can you see that image?”

“Yes.”

“Now I want you to keep looking at that image. Keep that image in your mind. I want you to keep looking at it and now I want you to say the first words that come to your mind.”

Brian didn’t hesitate. “Tits,” he said.

“Tits,” Dr. Dorothy said. “Did you say tits?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you say tits?”

“Because she’s bending down. Because she’s showing me her tits.”

Dorothy was taken aback. “She’s showing you her tits? What is she doing?”

“She’s bending over,” the man said.

“Bending over how?”

“She’s bending over my girlfriend. She’s bending over my girlfriend and she’s looking at me.”

“Why is she looking at you?”

“She wants me to do something.”

“What does she want you to do?”

But Brian said nothing.

“What does she want you to do,” the therapist asked again.

It seemed as if Brian still wasn’t going to answer but finally, he did. “She wants me to forget.”

“Forget what?”

“Everything.”

Dr. Dorothy sat back. Just what the hell was going on here, she wondered. She looked at the man. What did this man know and why was it so important that he forget it? Well, there was one way to find out. “You came here for a reason,” she told the man. “You came here to remember. Do you remember that?”

“Yes.”

“So, it’s up to you. I need you to tell me what you really want. Do you want to remember?”

“Yes,” the man said. “Yes, I want to remember.”

“Excellent,” the doctor said. “Excellent. Now I want you to keep looking at the girl. Not your girlfriend. The other one. She’s looking at you. She wants you to forget. Do you see her?”

“Yes.”

“She wants you to forget and you already did that’s so that’s okay. She wants you to forget, but you already did that. You’re not going to do that anymore. I want you to look at her and I want you to tell me you’re not going to forget.”

“It’s hard.”

That was hardly the answer that Dorothy expected. “Hard? Why is it hard?”

The man didn’t answer right away. “It’s her eyes,” he said eventually. “It’s her eyes. They’re making me forget.”

“You’re not going to forget,” Dorothy said.

“But I have to.”

“No, you don’t.”

“But the eyes.”

“Forget the eyes. In fact, don’t look at the eyes. They have no power over you. They’re just normal eyes. When you look at them, they’re just normal eyes. You know that now.”

“Yes.”

“They’re normal eyes. They have no power over you. Say it. Say they have no power over you.”

“They have no power over me.”

“That’s right,” the therapist said. “They have no power over you. Now, I want you to look at the woman. Tell me what she’s trying to do.”

“She’s trying to make my girlfriend do something.”

“What’s she trying to make her do?”

“I don’t know.”

“You’re not going to forget. Remember that. You’re not going to forget. What is she trying to make her do?”

“I ... I don’t know. She’s not saying anything.”

“Then how do you know she’s trying to make her do something?”

“I don’t know. I just do.”

“You’re sure about this.”

“I’m sure.”

Dorothy sat back and she looked at the man. Really, she’d done just about everything she’d been asked to do and this wasn’t the first person that Petra had brought to her but he was the only one that was good looking enough to make her think what she was thinking. Almost dashing, the therapist thought. Almost, but not quite, but almost was good enough.

She got up and came over to where the man was sitting on the sofa. She bent over the man and she let her hand drift down over the front of his shirt. “So you like tits, do you?”

“Yes,” the man answered.

“I knew that,” said the therapist even as her fingers plucked at the first of his buttons. “I could tell that about you right away,” she said even as another button popped open.

“Yes.”

“You like tits. You like having them mashed up against your face.”

“Yes.”

The therapist let her hand slide lower still. “You like tits,” she said as her hand stroked its way over the front of the man’s pants. “You like tits. You like everything about them. You even like the word. Tits. That word makes you hard, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

The therapist could feel the man’s cock growing under her hand and it excited her. “You like tits,” the therapist said. “You like everything about them. You want to kiss them. You want to suck them. You want to fuck them.”

“Yes.”

The woman stared at the man and her hands went to her blouse. This was wrong, but that wasn’t going to stop her. “You’re getting harder,” she said. “You’re getting harder just thinking about tits.”

“Yes.”

Dr. Dorothy let her blouse slide off her shoulders and her hands cupped her breasts. This was so wrong, she told herself, and yet, it felt so right. “You like tits,” the woman said. “You like tits, and what you really want is to feel a pair of nice, full, ripe tits right now. It makes you so hot just to think about that.”

The man didn’t say anything but then Dr. Dorothy hadn’t expected him to.

Her bra was open and then she was bending over. She couldn’t help but think that this was almost like what Brian had said the girl had done, but she was bending over and she was mashing her tits up against his face. “You like this,” the woman said. “You like these tits.”

Whatever the man might have tried to say was muffled by the woman’s breasts.

Dr. Dorothy knew she was obsessed. It wasn’t the guy. She knew that. Heck, it could have been anyone, she told herself, but it just happened to be him and she liked what was happening and she wanted to make sure it kept on happening.

Her hand slipped behind the man’s head. Damn, she was hot. She liked the feel of her hands in the man’s hair.

“Do you like this,” she asked. “Do you like my tits?”

Again, the man’s answer was unintelligible.

Dr. Dorothy pulled back but this time her hand was sliding down. This time, her hand was in his lap. “Do you like this,” she asked again even though her hand already had her answer.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah what,” asked the therapist even as her hand played itself out over the front of his pants.

“Yeah, I like it,” the man said.

Her hand traced its way over the front of his pants. “You do, huh? You like this. Well, I think you need to show me. I think we need to get you out of those pants.”

As expected, the man said nothing.

This was so wrong, the therapist told herself, but that didn’t stop her from continuing. “Stand up,” she told the man. “Stand up and take down your pants.”

The man stood and opened his jeans and he pushed them down around his knees.

“Underwear, too,” the doctor said. “Let me see your cock. You want to let me see your cock.”

Dr. Dorothy hadn’t even realized she was holding her breath until she watched the man take his underwear down. His cock was even bigger than she’d thought it would be.

This was wrong, Dr. Dorothy told herself one more time. This was so wrong. If anyone ever found out what she was doing, she’d be ruined but she could still save herself if she stopped now.

“Sit down,” she told the man.

Brian sat.

Don’t do it, she told herself but even as she did, she knew she was going to do it anyway. “Spread those legs,” she ordered and when Brian did as he was told, she turned herself around and she slipped in between his thighs. “Unzip my skirt,” she ordered.

Again, Brian did as he was told to do.

“I want you to take my panties down,” the woman told him. “I want you to do it slowly. I want you to tease me with it.”

For a moment or two, Dr. Dorothy wondered if the man had even heard her but then she felt it, the feel of his hands as they cupped her ass, the feel of those fingers as they hooked themselves in the waistband of her panties and the feel of those panties as those fingers finally peeled them off of her ass.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned as she felt those hands slide those panties all the way down her legs. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Tease me. Tease me and please me.”

The woman moaned as she felt those fingers sliding up the inside of her legs. The touch was light, not so light as to tickle but definitely light enough and then the fingers were there between her legs, stroking their way between her lips.

The woman moaned again. She was wet. She was so wet. This was so wrong but she was so wet.

And then she felt it, the feel of his hands as they pulled away from her pussy, the feel of his tongue as it took their place and the woman moaned again. “That’s it,” she told the man. “That’s it. Eat my fucking pussy.”

Dr. Dorothy moaned as that tongue savaged her pussy. She could feel his hands squeeze her ass and she moaned again. Oh yeah, she told herself. Oh yeah.

The woman couldn’t help it. Her pussy was so wet. She didn’t care about right or wrong. What she cared about was getting a cock between her legs.

Her pussy was sliding lower and for a moment, the man’s mouth seemed to follow her, but as her pussy dropped even further down, keeping his mouth on her pussy became an anatomically impossibility.

Her pussy was almost in his lap now. “You want to fuck my pussy,” the woman said. “Tell me you want to fuck my pussy.”

“I want to fuck your pussy.”

Dr. Dorothy moaned at that. She loved the way he said that. “Grab your dick,” the woman told him. “Grab your dick and hold it up and tell me you want me to sit on your dick.”

“I want you to sit on my dick.”

Oh yeah, the woman thought. That was good, but he could do better. “Beg for it,” she said. “Beg me to sit on your dick.”

“Please,” the man begged. “Please sit on my dick.”

Oh yeah, much better. Dr. Dorothy let her wet, little pussy graze over the head of his cock and she shivered at the contact. Much better indeed.

“Please,” the man begged again. “Please sit on my dick.”

Now that, the woman thought, that was an invitation that was just too good to pass up, not that she had any intention of passing it up anyways, but the plaintive cry in his voice just made it all that more exciting. She didn’t give it another thought as she finally pushed herself down on his dick.

Oh yeah, the woman thought. Oh yeah. That’s what she liked. She loved the way her pussy made him moan. Oh yeah. That was so fucking good.

And the way his dick felt when it was shoved up inside her pussy. That felt even better. Dr. Dorothy couldn’t help it. She let out yet another moan. This just felt so fucking good.

She squeezed her muscles around the man’s cock and she was rewarded with another string of moans from the man. She liked that but now there was another need. She needed to feel it. She needed to feel his cum inside her cunt.

She rode him harder. She didn’t care anymore about the cost. She had to feel him. She had to feel his cum between her legs.

The man groaned. He was close, Dr. Dorothy knew, and so was she. Come on, she pleaded silently. Come on. Come for me. Come in my cunt.

The man groaned but it wasn’t his groan that had the doctor’s attention. It was the swell of his cock between her legs and the newfound wetness that she felt there and Dr. Dorothy yelped as her pussy clamped down on the cock embedded inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned as the cum continued to flow. Damn, that was good. Damn, that was so fucking good.

Dr. Dorothy finally pulled herself off of that cock and it was only then that she came to her senses. Oh my God, the startled woman realized. Oh my God. What had she done? What had she fucking done?

She looked at the man and she looked at herself.

Oh my God. What had she fucking done?

She looked at the man. “Get up,” she told him. “Get up and get yourself dressed,” and even as the man complied with her orders, she redressed herself as well.

Take it easy, Dr. Dorothy told herself. Take it easy. Okay, this was highly unprofessional, but she could take care of that. Just take it easy and get control of yourself.

Dr. Dorothy took a deep breath and then she took another. She looked at the man. Okay, she could handle this, she told herself. She could do this.

“Okay, Brian, I want you to remember the woman you told me about at the carnival, the one you told me about, the one you were supposed to forget. Do you remember her?”

“Yes.”

“It’s why you came here, isn’t it? You came here to remember her.”

“Yes.”

“I’m going to wake you up and when I do, you will remember her, but the more you remember her, the more you will forget what we did here together. It will be like it never happened. The more you remember her, the more you will forget what we did. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Dr. Dorothy was breathing a little easier now. She could handle this, she told herself even as she continued to reinforce her commands. It had been close and no matter what she told herself, it had been damned unprofessional, but it had been fun, too. Still, she couldn’t have him remembering what they’d done.

Brian blinked as consciousness once more came back upon him. “Oh my God,” the man said. “Oh my God. I remember.”

For a moment, Dr. Dorothy was terrified but she controlled herself. “What do you remember,” she asked.

“I remember everything.”

“Everything about what?”

“Everything about the carnival. About me and Bobbi and about the woman at the food court. I remember it all.”

“Anything else?”

The man shook his head. “Should I remember anything else,” he asked.

The therapist smiled. “No, I think that’s about it.”

“I’m glad you could help me remember, doctor,” Brian said. “I’m amazed that I forgot all about that girl at the carnival and what she did to Bobbi.”

“I was glad I could help,” Dr. Dorothy asked even as she escorted the man to the waiting room where Petra and Allison were waiting. “He’s fine now,” the doctor said.

“I knew you could do it,” Petra said.

“It was my pleasure,” Dr. Dorothy said. “Really, it was my pleasure.”