The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 26—Chesty Chelsea

“Samuelson!”

The boy’s eyes swung around and then Darren Samuelson caught sight of the man and his body lost some of the tension he’d had before. “Officer,” the boy said. “What can I do for you?”

“You can tell me why you sent me on that wild goose chase for starters.”

Darren could feel his body tensing up. “Wild goose chase,” he asked. “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.”

“Don’t play dumb with me,” the man said. “I’m not in the mood for it. We went to go see your Captain Tommy.”

“Yeah, and—”

“And we saw his little, metal box.”

“Yeah, and—”

“And it contains a deck of cards all right, but it’s all fake.”

“Fake?”

“Yes, god damn it. Fake. There’s a box of cards in there but the naked women you claimed were there were all fucking cartoons.”

“He must have switched it,” the kid said

Detective Bo Barton shook his head. “Knock it off,” he told the boy. “No point in digging a hole that’s bigger than what you’ve already dug.”

“But I’m not digging a hole,” Darren said. “I really did see a box full of cards.”

Bo Barton shook his head. “Stow it,” he said. “We searched the guy’s trailer. He only had one box, and unless you count cartoons as real, there were no naked women on those cards.”

“He must have switched it then.”

The detective shook his head. Some people just didn’t know when to shut up. “I’m warning you,” he told the kid.

“No, no. You got to believe me. I’m telling you the truth.”

“Fine. Have it your away. Turn around.”

“Turn around? Why?”

“Because you’re under arrest for filing a false police report. Now, turn around.”

“No, no. I’m telling you the truth. You got to believe me. I’m telling you the truth.”

The man pulled out a pair of handcuffs. “I’m telling you,” the man said. “Don’t make this any harder on yourself than it already is.”

“But I’m telling you the truth.”

The detective shook his head again even as he locked the handcuffs around the kid’s wrists. “You have the right to remain silent,” he began.

“No,” the kid wailed. “No, I’m telling you the truth. There was a box filled with cards. I saw it. You’ve got to believe me. There was a box filled with cards.”

The detective continued reading the kid his rights. Some people, he told himself, some people didn’t know when to shut up.

That was fun, the detective told himself a while later as he slid himself in behind his desk but even as he did, he looked over at Jordan’s empty desk and he scowled. He just couldn’t get it out of his mind that even though the Samuelson kid had been a bust, the kid was right about Captain Tommy. The problem was how the hell was he supposed to prove it.

How the hell was he supposed to prove it, and then the man smiled, and he picked up the phone. He knew what he was going to do.

* * *

The man’s name was Max Malone.

The old carny had the man pegged even before Max approached his booth. “Well now,” the old carny said, “why don’t you tell me how I can help you.”

“I hear you’ve got cards here,” the young man began, “cards with women’s pictures on them.”

The old man just smiled. “Who told you that, son?”

“It ... it was a friend of mine. He said he ... he was here last week. He said you had something I should come see.”

“Your friend have a name?”

“No, I mean yes, I mean of course he has a name, but I don’t have to tell you that, do I?”

The old man just laughed. “Easy there, son. I was just having a bit of fun at your expense, but you can’t be too careful these days. Still, I know what a man like you wants. You want a girl who’s going to put out, don’t you. You’re tired of shelling the bucks out for dinner and a movie and whatever else the girl wants and when you finally get her home, she acts like you should be happy to get a kiss on the cheek, if you get even that. Ain’t that right, son?”

“Yes.”

The old man barked out a laugh. “Well, son, sorry to tell you this but there ain’t no such a thing as a free lunch but what I got here is the next best thing. I assume you know you’re going to have to pay for the service I offer.”

Max Malone nodded.

Captain Tommy pulled a box out from under his counter. “I think you know what I’ve got right here, but before I let you take a look, you need to give me twenty dollars.”

The man pulled out his wallet and he handed over the required money and the old man handed over his little, metal box.

Max opened the box and peeled back the coverings to reveal the contents of the box.

“Interesting pictures you have here,” the man said as he leafed his way through the stack of cards.

“Yes, indeed,” the old carny said. “You see anything that interests you?”

“Maybe,” the man said noncommittally and then he stopped what he was doing. “Whoa,” the man murmured.

Captain Tommy smiled. “I think we can safely assume that ‘maybe’ has just gone to a definite yes. Which card do you have there, son?”

Max seemed almost reluctant to show the man what he’d come across but finally, he plucked a card from the deck and he held it up for the old man to see.

“Chesty Chelsea,” the old man said. “She’s a new one. Just got her in the other day but maybe you can be the first one to try her out.”

“Wh-what do you mean,” Max asked.

“Come on, son. There’s no need to play coy with me. You told me yourself that your friend told you what we did here. You can’t be surprised at that.”

“No,” the man said. “No, of course not.”

“So the question is do you want to take her home?”

Max looked at the card. It almost seemed to be moving. He looked harder. He shook his head. His eyes couldn’t believe what they were seeing but it certainly seemed as if the picture was moving, as if the woman was not only alive but as if she wanted him to take her home with him.

“Well, son,” the old man said again. “What’s it going to be? Do you want to buy that card?”

In that instant, Max knew what his answer was going to be. “I’ll take it,” he told the man.

“A most excellent choice,” the old man said. “That’ll be a hundred dollars.”

Max didn’t bat an eye as he pulled out his wallet and handed over the required money and that was all it took. In a very short amount of time, he had Chesty Chelsea in his pocket.

Max wandered around the carnival after that. Truth be told, even with everything he’d been told about this place, he really hadn’t expected anything like this would happen to him and he still wasn’t sure what he should do next.

He knew what he was supposed to do but he just couldn’t bring himself to do it so in the end, he went home instead.

No sooner had he closed the door of his apartment behind him than he had the card out of his pocket yet again. If anything, the picture on the card seemed almost more animated. The way Chesty Chelsea was playing with herself, one might almost believe that she wanted him to join her on that card.

Max shook his head. That was just silly, he told himself. No matter how she might have gotten there and no matter how much he liked her tits, you just couldn’t join her on that card. It just wasn’t possible.

The man put the card down and set out to fix himself some dinner. Better to think about something concrete like dinner than to think about something that couldn’t possibly be.

It wasn’t until after dinner that he went looking for the card again.

It wasn’t where he thought he’d left it and that annoyed him. He couldn’t be that absent minded, he told himself, that he’d forgotten where he’d put that stupid card.

It wasn’t in the kitchen area and it wasn’t on the dining table. It wasn’t in the living room area. He even pulled the cushions off the couch just to make sure it hadn’t fallen down into the couch. It couldn’t be in the bedroom, he told himself because he hadn’t gone there, so just where the heck was the thing?

Once again, he wracked his mind. Where could the card be, he wondered.

It couldn’t be in the bedroom, could it? He didn’t think he’d gone in there and yet, it seemed as if he’d looked everywhere else, and even if it wasn’t in there, at least it would clear his mind of that doubt because at least he could say he looked.

He poked his head in his bedroom and he was right. He didn’t find the card but he found something else instead.

She was asleep on his bed. Even with just one glance, there was little doubt as to who she was. How she’d gotten there, now that was a different matter altogether.

He nudged her shoulder. “Hey,” he said and when that didn’t work, he nudged her a little harder. “Hey.”

The woman’s eyes opened and she seemed to come almost instantly awake. “You’re here,” she said. “It’s about time. I got tired of waiting, you know.”

There was a question that had to be asked. Max didn’t want to ask it but he had to make sure of the answer. “Who are you?”

The woman smiled. “My name’s Chelsea,” she said, “but if you want, you can call me Chesty Chelsea instead.”

Max breathed a sigh of relief. That was just the answer he’d been hoping he’d get. “What are you doing here,” he asked.

“I already told you that, silly. I’m was waiting for you.”

“Yeah, but why?”

Chesty Chelsea looked down at her naked body. “Isn’t that obvious,” she asked. “I want to fuck, and by the way, why do you still have your clothes on?”

“I ... I—” the man stammered.

Chesty Chelsea was already pulling herself to the side of the bed. “I ... I,” she mimicked the man even as her hands went to his belt. “Is that all you can say for yourself? You know, I was really hoping for something a little bit better than that.”

Max couldn’t believe it. He was looking down and already the girl had his belt open and his zipper down. Even as he watched, she unbuttoned the jeans and then she was sliding her hand inside. “I hope this is nice and hard for me,” she said even as her hand latched onto his cock.

Max groaned as he felt that hand stroke his cock. He was most certainly very hard.

“Do you want me to suck on this,” Chesty Chelsea asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

That was all it took to get the girl’s mouth sliding down on that cock and the man groaned even harder.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Chesty Chelsea pulled her mouth from his cock and she looked up at the man. “I take it you like this,” she said.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“So I bet you want me to keep sucking your cock.”

“Yeah.”

That was all it took to get the woman’s mouth back on the man’s cock and to get Max Malone moaning all over again. Fuck, the man thought. He’d only had his cock sucked twice before. One of those was in high school and the other was from a girl who was too drunk to really know how to do it right. The busty blond that was sucking on his cock was neither too inexperienced or too inebriated. Chesty Chelsea knew how to suck a cock and if she didn’t watch out, she was going to get a mouth full of cum.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. He hoped that was going to be enough warning for the blond because that was likely to be all the warning she was going to get.

The blond kept sucking and the man groaned again. Here it comes, he told himself. Here it ... here it ...

The man groaned as his cock suddenly erupted and to his amazement, the blond just kept right on sucking as if having this man cum in her mouth was the most natural thing in the world for her.

And she was still sucking. Max Malone groaned. His cock was still staying so fucking hard.

Chesty Chelsea pulled her mouth off of the man’s cock and her hand continued to stroke his cock even as the blond looked up at him. “I think you like this, don’t you?”

The man could only groan. “Yes,” he moaned.

Chesty Chelsea was still stroking his cock. “Yes, what,” she asked playfully.

“Yes, I like this,” the man groaned. “I like having you suck my cock.”

“But that’s not all, is it. I’ve seen you watching me. I know what you really like.”

The man licked his lips. “What,” he asked.

“You like my tits, silly,” the blond said. “You like my tits. In fact, you can’t keep your eyes off them. I’ll bet you want to fuck them.”

The man groaned and the blond smiled.

“Do you,” the blond asked.

“Do I what?”

“Do you want to fuck my tits?”

Max couldn’t help but stare at the blond’s full and ample chest. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I want to fuck your tits. From the first time I saw you, that’s what I wanted.”

“Well, silly, all you had to do was ask.”

Max licked his lips. He really hoped this wasn’t some kind of perverted, little trick. “Can I,” he asked nervously, “can I fuck your tits?”

For a moment, the blond said nothing, but then she grinned broadly. “Why of course you can, honey. I want you to, don’t you know.”

The blond was leading him down and then she rubbed the head of his cock between her tits.

“Come on, baby,” the blond moaned. “Come on. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits.”

That was all the encouragement that Max would need because in the next moment, he was sliding his cock between the blond’s tits, just like he’d always wanted to do and the blond was pushing her tits together to create a tight titty sheath for the man’s cock.

“That’s it, baby,” the blond moaned. “That’s it. Fuck my titties just like you want to do. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my titties.”

Max groaned. This felt even better than he thought it would.

“Do you like that, baby? Do you like fucking my tits?”

Max groaned. It did feel good.

“Oh geez,” the blond moaned. “Oh geez, that feels good. I can’t believe how good it feels to have you fuck my tits, but honey baby, I need something else—”

Max groaned. He couldn’t let up. He couldn’t stop fucking those tits. Not now.

“Come on,” the blond pleaded. “Come on. I need it. I need to get fucked. I’m so close, baby, but I need to feel it. I need to feel your cock between my legs.”

Max wavered. He still didn’t want to give up his place between the blond’s tits.

“Come on, baby,” the girl pleaded. “I want it so bad. I need you to fuck my little pussy.”

Max hesitated for just a moment longer and then he was pushing the blond back and he was sliding in between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” the blond cooed. “Oh yeah, that’s it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me like the whore I am.”

Max groaned. The blond’s pussy was so very hot and wet. And tight. That pussy was so fucking tight.

The blond played with her tits even as that cock played between her legs. “That’s it, baby,” she moaned. “That’s it. Fuck me hard. Make me cum.”

Was this weird. Hell yeah, Max had to admit but that didn’t stop him from fucking the hell out of the blond with the big tits.

“Oh fuck, baby,” the blond moaned. “Oh fuck. You fuck me so fucking good. Come on, baby. Fuck me hard.”

That was what he was trying to do, Max told himself. Damn, he was trying to do that. He was trying to fuck her so fucking hard.

The blond moaned again. “Oh geez, honey,” the woman moaned. “Oh geez, you’re going to do it. You’re going to make me cum.”

The man groaned. He didn’t much care anymore. He just wanted to fuck that tight, little cunt.

“Make me cum,” the blond moaned. “Come on. Do it. Make me cum.”

That’s what he was trying to do, Max told himself.

The blond screamed and then she screamed again. “God ... fucking ... damn it. Oh geez, that is so fucking good. Oh God, that’s it. Oh God, yes. Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

Max was sure that was exactly what he was doing. Either that, or Chesty Chelsea’s tight-lipped, little cunt was doing one hell of an imitation of showing him just what a pussy should feel like when it started to cum.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. His cock was almost there but not quite.

“I bet you want to cum all over my tits,” the busty blond said. “Isn’t that right?”

The man groaned. Ever since he’d seen her, he told himself. Since the first time he’d seen her.

“I know you want it. I know you want it and I want you to cum on my tits.”

The man groaned. He had no idea how the blond knew what he wanted or if she knew anything at all. Maybe it was all a guess on her part, the man told himself, but even if it was, so what. He wanted to cum on her tits and that was all there was to it.

“I want you to do it. I want you to cum on my tits.”

The man groaned and the cum started to flow.

* * *

“What do you mean you found nothing?”

Max Malone shook his head. “Sorry, sir. I looked, but I just couldn’t find anything.”

Bo Barton pounded his desk in irritation. “It’s a little, metal box. That’s all I wanted you to find.”

“I know, sir. You told me, and I looked. I really did.”

The detective shook his head. “All right,” he said finally. “All right, you can go.”

Go. Now there was an interesting word, thought Officer Max Malone. He knew where he was going to go. When he got off his shift, he was going to go back to the carnival.

He wasn’t stupid. He’d recognized Jordan MacRae from the moment he’d seen her picture but the detective had always acted like she was so superior to him, just because she was a detective and he was still a patrolman.

Well with his cock between her tits, she wasn’t as snooty as she had been and Max Malone was bound and determined that he was going to keep it that way.