The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 25—Allison and Jillian

Allison curled up in her bed and she pulled the covers around her. She switched on her little 13” and she wondered if she was going to find something good to watch. She didn’t need a lot, really. Just a little something to dull out her mind before she went off to sleep.

It was a nature show that finally caught her interest. Something about hummingbirds. She didn’t know they had to eat their own weight in nectar every day just to keep from starving. She smiled to herself. With a metabolism like that, it was no wonder you never saw a fat hummingbird.

Some might have called the little trailer cramped but Allison was just fine with it. Oh sure, there were drawbacks. She would have liked to have played her stereo louder but that problem had been solved when she’d given her stereo to her brother, and the only other problem was Roland Dick. He was the carnival strong man and he went by the name Sergeii Gromyko. He had a shaved head which he thought made him look really cool and he couldn’t understand why Allison didn’t seem to share that same opinion. As far as Allison was concerned, his name suited him fine. Roland Dick really was a dick.

The hummingbird show was coming to an end and Allison wasn’t tired ... yet. She was getting there but she wasn’t tired.

Allison fished around under her covers for the remote. What to watch now, the girl wondered. She wasn’t in the mood for another full out show but she hated leaving a show in the middle.

And that’s when it happened. Her vision almost seemed to, well jump was the best word Allison had for it. Her vision seemed to shimmer and then it was back to the way it had been before.

Hey.

It was a voice, a voice she heard inside her mind, a voice she’d heard before.

Can you hear us, asked another voice.

For a moment, where her television had been, Allison saw a darkened corridor but in the next instant, that image was gone and she was looking at her television yet again.

I think she can hear us, a third voice said.

The view of the corridor was back again before the TV once more was there and then the corridor and then the TV again. The girl groaned to herself. She wasn’t even asleep yet and already she was having a corridor dream.

She can hear us, the second voice said.

Yeah, but I think she’s trying to ignore us, said the third.

The two images were overlaid, the TV and the corridor, or was it the corridor and her TV. Allison couldn’t be sure of which way it was.

Hey, said the first voice. The crazy woman is on the loose.

“Leave me alone.”

I knew she could hear us, said the second voice.

I didn’t say she couldn’t, said the third voice.

Allison groaned. This couldn’t be happening to her, she thought. Heck! I’m not even asleep yet.

Yeah well, we couldn’t wait that long, the voice said. The crazy woman is on the loose.

“And what’s that got to do with me.”

You’ve got to stop her.

“Uh uh. I just got ready for bed. Go find someone else.”

We can’t. You’re the only one who can hear us so you’re the only one who can do it.

Allison shook her head. “Go find someone else. I’m not doing it.”

If you don’t, then all those girls are going to die.

“What?”

She’s taking the box and if she gets away with it, then everyone dies.

Allison groaned. Why her, but she already knew what she was going to do. “Fine,” she said. “Let me get my clothes.”

No time.

“Huh?”

No time. You’ve got to go now.

It was weird. She’d been headed for her clothes when her body suddenly lurched for the door.

Come on, the voice said again. Come on. No time.

“Okay,” the girl said. “Okay, I’m coming,” and yet even as she said it, Allison couldn’t help but wonder if this was yet another form of control.

The night air was cold as Allison stepped outside her trailer. This was so stupid, she told herself and yet still she went.

The grass felt wet under her bare feet. “Where now,” she asked.

Over here, said a disembodied voice and yet, Allison could swear she heard the voice coming from one particular direction.

“Ouch,” she called out as her foot stepped on a jagged rock.

Quiet, said one of the voices in her head.

Faster, said another.

Her foot hit another rock and Allison bit back the urge to cry out.

This way, said one of the voices. This way.

Even in the dark, Allison had a pretty good idea where she was heading.

There she is, said the voice in her head.

Get her, said another voice.

Allison wasn’t even sure why she did it but as soon as she saw the girl, she sprinted forward and before she knew it, she tackled the girl and knocked her to the ground.

“Hey,” the other woman called out. “What are you doing?”

It wasn’t until that very moment that Allison realized something she hadn’t realized before. In the darkness, all she’d seen was the shadowy figure creeping away and when the voices had urged her forward, she hadn’t stopped to take another look, but the woman she’d tackled was completely nude.

“Who are you,” the other woman demanded.

“I think the better question,” Allison countered, “is who are you?”

“My name’s ... Jillian.”

“Jillian, huh? Jillian what?”

“Jillian ... that’s none of your business.”

Allison forced the other woman over onto her back and then she pushed herself to a sitting position on the other woman’s chest. Her hands grabbed the other woman’s wrists and suddenly, she had the other woman pinned. “None of my business,” she said softly. “None of my business. I just caught you stealing something from my friend. I think that makes it my business. What’s your name.”

The other woman said nothing.

“I’m talking to you,” Allison hissed. “What is your fucking name?”

“I ... I ... no,” the other woman muttered.

“No? You don’t want to tell me, huh?” Allison wasn’t sure why, but suddenly she found the situation so fucking hot and hell, as long as she was out here, she might as well have some fun, right. “Maybe I ought to turn you over to the police,” she said.

“No.”

That got Allison’s attention. It wasn’t what she said but it was the way she said it. It was almost as if she wasn’t so much afraid of the police as she was of something else.

“Let me go,” the woman pleaded. “I need to go to my master.”

“To your who?”

“None of your business,” the other woman said sullenly.

Allison laughed softly. “Oh no. You’re not going to get away with that. I heard what you said. I want to know who’s your master.”

The other woman shook her head.

“You’re not going to tell me, huh?”

Again, the woman shook her head.

Were the cards her master? They could be, but somehow, Allison didn’t think so because if they were, they wouldn’t have needed her help. No, it had to be someone else. “Maybe you need a new master,” the girl said. “Maybe you need a new master who won’t tell you to steal.”

The other woman didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to. Allison was sure she’d got that one right. Someone had told Jillian that she was supposed to steal that box.

Allison could feel her pussy getting wet. “What about it,” she asked. “You think maybe you might need a new master?”

Again, the other woman shook her head.

Allison just laughed. Why was this making her so hot? “I think you do need a new master. I think you need me.”

Again, the other woman tried to shake her head.

It was just her luck, Allison had thought when she’d stepped out of her trailer. It was just her luck that she’d been dressed in nothing more than an oversized t-shirt and an old pair of panties. The least she could have had on was a nice pair of flannel pajamas but now as she held herself perched over the other woman’s body, she couldn’t believe how lucky she had been.

“So you think you don’t need a new master,” she said. “Well, I think you do and I think we should put it to the test.”

Again, the other woman tried to shake her head no.

Allison just laughed as she scooched her body even higher. “No,” she said tauntingly. “No, but look at my pussy. Can’t you see how wet I am?”

Once again, the other woman shook her head.

“No? Well, I suppose that’s understandable. After all, it is night time so maybe you can see, but certainly you can smell it,” and with that Allison stroked her panty-clad inches just above Jillian’s nose.

“Of course, maybe you need to feel it,” Allison said and with that, she let her panties slide across the other woman’s nose. “How’s that feel,” she asked. “Do you like it?”

Jillian wasn’t protesting anymore but then the she wasn’t saying much of anything else, either.

“What about it,” Allison purred even as she stroked her panties over the other woman’s lips. “What about it? Do you like the way I feel?”

The other woman still wasn’t saying anything but then she didn’t really have to. After all, she could see the way Jillian’s lips were following the motion of her panties and that, really, was all she had to see.

“You’ve smelled it and you’ve felt it, but maybe what you really need to do is to taste it.”

Was that a moan, Allison wondered. Only one way to find out.

“I know you want to taste it,” Allison said, “but why don’t you show me how much you want to do it.”

Allison released the other woman’s hands. This was it, she told herself. This was where she was going to find out what the other woman really wanted.

For a moment, it seemed as if Jillian didn’t even realize that her hands had been turned loose but that was only for a moment. After that, those hands were moving, first sliding up behind Allison and grabbing her ass and then sliding around to the front and rubbing the young woman’s cunt.

Any moment now, Allison thought. Any moment now and she’d be sliding her panties free.

But that wasn’t exactly what happened.

The hands were stroking her pussy through her panties and Allison could feel herself getting hotter and hotter. Just a little bit more, she told herself. Just a little bit more.

And that was when she heard it, the sound of fabric being ripped, the sound of her panties being torn apart and then once again, Jillian’s hands were moving behind her, moving behind her and grabbing hold of her ass even as Jillian’s tongue slipped between the torn remnants of her panties and started to tongue her hot, little pussy.

And Allison moaned. It felt so hot having this girl tongue her through the remnants of her little, tattered panties.

Allison gasped. That felt so good, the way that tongue teased her clit. She hadn’t realized she could like it like this.

The night air was still cold but suddenly that didn’t seem to matter. Allison stripped off her shirt and her hands played with her tits as that tongue continued to work her over. It didn’t matter that the night air was cold. In a way, it was almost a plus. It seemed almost to make her body tingle even more than what that tongue was already doing to her.

“Master, my ass,” Allison snorted. “You don’t need a master. What you need is a hot, little pussy to lick, don’t you?”

The naked woman didn’t answer which in a way was just the answer that Allison was looking for. Allison moaned again. Oh yeah, that was good.

Allison moaned again. “I guess this means you’re going to be a good, little girl now, doesn’t it? I guess this means you’re going to do what you’re told, right?”

Jillian kept licking her pussy.

“So I’ll bet if I told you to make me cum, I’ll bet you’d do it, wouldn’t you?”

Jillian still didn’t answer.

“Oh-h-h-h,” Allison moaned. “Oh.”

And then she didn’t say anything at all because in the next moment, Jillian was making her pussy cum.

Allison’s hands kept playing with her tits even as that tongue kept playing with her cunt and every time she thought that tongue was going to let up on her, that tongue would get her cumming all over again.

Finally, Allison pushed the other woman away. “I bet you’re pretty proud of yourself,” the girl said. “I bet you’re pretty proud of the way you can lick a pussy, aren’t you?”

Allison hadn’t expected an answer and she didn’t get one either.

“Well two can play that game,” the girl said even as she backed her pussy off from the other woman’s mouth. “What do you think about that? Does that scare you?”

Allison backed her pussy even farther off and then she was sitting astride the other woman’s stomach. Her pussy was still nice and wet from the tonguing she’d just received and she wondered if the other woman could feel it against her stomach.

Allison bent over and she kissed the other woman. She could feel her firm, young tits as they pushed up against the other woman’s and then her lips pressed against Jillian’s lips. This was so hot, Allison told herself. This was so fucking hot.

She backed herself off only to push herself forward again. Too bad, Allison thought. Too bad this woman was one of the bad guys because she really liked the way her body felt under hers.

“Would you like to see what I can do,” Allison taunted. “Well, would ya?”

The other woman said nothing but Allison didn’t take that as a no.

“Let’s just see what I can do with you,” and with that, Allison moved even further back, giving herself enough room to slide between the other woman’s legs.

Allison was rewarded almost immediately with a deep moan almost as soon as her tongue touched that pussy and the moans just kept on coming. The other woman’s body just seemed so sensitive. She seemed to almost jump whenever Allison touched her with her tongue and that, Allison decided, that was a very good thing.

Her tongue honed in on the other woman’s clitty. Sure, she’d dance away from it but her tongue always kept coming back to it.

“Don’t you like this,” she wanted to ask. “Don’t you like it when I eat your pussy?” That was what she wanted to ask but that would have meant pulling her mouth back from that sensitive, little nub and that was something she definitely didn’t want to do, and besides, with the way the other woman’s pussy was bouncing under her tongue, it was a question that had already been asked and answered.

“Oh fuck,” the other woman groaned. “Oh fuck.”

She was close. Allison knew that. Just a little more. That’s all it would take. Just a little bit more to make the other woman cum.

“Fuck,” the other woman groaned.

As much fun as this had been, it was time to end this, Allison thought. Once again, her tongue was back on the girl’s clit and this time, she wasn’t going to stop. Her tongue savaged the the other woman’s clit and when it seemed as if her pussy couldn’t take even one more stroke of that tongue, she licked her harder.

“Oh fuck,” the woman cried out. Her hands banged against the ground as her pussy succumbed to the inevitable. “Oh fuck.”

She might have been one of the bad guys, Allison told herself even as she finally pulled her tongue away, but she sure did cum really, really good.

Allison went and picked up the little, metal box that the other woman had been carrying when Allison had tackled her. “I’ll take this for safe keeping,” she told the other woman.

In the darkness, it was unclear exactly how the other woman was taking this but Allison had the distinct impression that the other woman was not pleased.

Allison could hear someone coming and for the first time since this whole thing had started, Allison realized just how underdressed she was. She looked around for her t-shirt but wherever it was was close.

Allison had no time to retrieve her clothes because at just that moment, Captain Tommy stepped out of his trailer. The man stopped. “Allison? Is that you?”

Allison knew she should be more embarrassed but she knew she wasn’t. Part of her was turned on by the fact that she’d been caught out in the open completely naked.

“What are you doing,” the old man asked.

“This woman was trying to steal your box and I stopped her,” she said.

“What woman?”

Allison looked around. Captain Tommy was right. There was no Jillian.

“The only one I see here is you,” the old man said tersely. “What are you doing with my box?”

“It was the corridor voices,” Allison began and yet even as she said it, she realized how lame that sounded. “They told me that this woman was trying to take your box.”

“You were asleep?”

Allison shook her head. “Not this time. I was awake.”

“Uh huh.”

Allison could tell the man didn’t believe her. “I’m telling you the truth,” she pleaded.

“I wish I could believe you,” the man said. “I really do but here you are. Heck, this is the type of action I would have expected from your friend, but not from you.”

“I’m telling you the truth.”

“I wish I could believe you, but then I suppose I have to make allowances. It’s always possible that the corridor voices are making you do this. Maybe they made you think what you were doing was right.”

“I didn’t take your box,” Allison cried out. “She did.”

“Yeah right. I guess that remains to be seen.”