The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 24—Petra and Betty

“You had the same dream,” Allison said.

Petra took a drink from her coffee mug. “I think so,” she said, “or if not the same one, close enough to the same. I can ... I can still feel the pussy licking you gave me.”

“I thought you didn’t believe in dreams.”

Petra took another sip from the mug, letting the heat of the mug flow into her hands. It was the wee hour of the morning and the two women were sitting in Allison’s trailer. She took another drink. “This wasn’t just a dream. You knew that.”

Allison nodded. “I knew.”

“What was it?”

“I don’t know. All I know is it’s the same thing I’ve been trying to tell you about for days now.”

“I can see that now, but how did I get in your dream?”

Allison snorted. “How the hell should I know. I’m just a twenty-year-old kid who likes to play fortune teller at the local carnival. How the hell should I know how any of this works. I’m just going with the flow.”

“So what do we do now?”

“I don’t know. I think they were using you to get to me.”

“Yeah, well that’s kind of obvious.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing.”

“They said something about trying to control me before. I didn’t even know they were trying to control me.”

“Well, obviously that’s what they were trying to do, and now they think they can use me to control you.”

“Yeah.”

Petra took another drink from her mug. “You can’t let them do that, you know.”

“Do what?”

“You can’t let them use me to control you.”

“Yeah well, that’s all well and good, but what if you need me? What if you’re ... I don’t know. What if you need me? I’m just supposed to let you down.”

Petra took another drink from her mug. “I don’t want to control you. I want to love you but I don’t want to control you, and if you let them use me to control you, then that’s pretty much the same thing as me controlling you. I don’t want to do that.”

“That’s easy for you to say but the problem is I’m the one who has to live with my decisions.”

Petra took another drink from her mug. “Yep,” she said, and Allison couldn’t help but think that that one, single word just sounded so fatalistic.

The little kitchenette was silent except for the ticking of the clock on the wall as both women pondered the circumstances in which they now found themselves. “You know what,” Allison said.

“What?”

“I think we need to go see Captain Tommy. The dream’s got something to do with his cards. I’m sure of it.”

“Good idea, but do you think he’ll tell us anything.”

“I don’t see why not.”

Petra had a lot more experience than her younger friend and she wasn’t nearly so certain but in the end, she really saw nothing else that they could do.

* * *

Captain Tommy wiped his brow as he looked out over the crowd passing in front of him. Not much here, the man told himself, but still, there was something. He was sure of it.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the man called out. “Ladies and gentlemen, gather round if you will. Gather round if you dare. What I have here defies belief. Gather round if you are ready.”

A few heads turned his way but no one stepped forward.

Captain Tommy was hardly fazed by this. “Come one, come all,” the old man called out. “Come one, come all. Come forward if you dare.”

Still nothing until he saw a woman turn her head. It took the old man a moment before he recognized her.

The man groaned to himself. It was that reporter from the newspaper again. The last thing he needed was for her to come pester him.

“Hello there,” the reporter called out. “I was wondering if we might have a word with you.”

It took the old man a second before he caught the import of what the reporter was saying. “We,” the man called out. “Who’s we?”

Petra had already closed the distance quickly between the man so that she could now lower her voice. “We,” she said, “is me ... and her.”

Captain Tommy looked over in the direction where the reporter was looking. There in front of the fortune teller’s tent stood Allison, and the man crossed his arms. He stood there impassively for what seemed like a good, long time and then he finally exhaled. “This had better be good,” he told the reporter. “This had better be damned good.”

* * *

It was a short while later and the three of them were seated at the food court. Business had died down from the lunch crowd but that didn’t mean there weren’t people around but still, it seemed almost as if the three of them were isolated from everyone else. People flowed around them but no one stopped to talk.

The man took a french fry and he put it in his mouth and he looked at Allison. “So let me get this straight,” he said when she was done with her story, “you’ve actually seen them.”

“Seen isn’t the right word,” Allison said haltingly, “but I’ve heard voices, you know, like I said, in my dreams.”

“Close enough,” the man said. “In fact, if you’d said you’d seen them, I wouldn’t have believed you.”

“What are they,” Petra asked.

The man looked at the reporter but then he looked back at Allison. “I suppose the best answer to that,” he told the girl, “is that the voices you heard could best be described as the spirits of the cards.”

“The spirits of the cards? What’s that supposed to mean?”

Captain Tommy didn’t even bother to look at the reporter. He looked Allison in the eyes. “You’re a seer. You know that, don’t you?”

Allison nodded.

“I’ve never been able to hear the cards,” Captain Tommy said. “I’ve tried but they don’t speak to me.”

“What are they,” Petra asked again.

Once again, the carny looked at the reporter before he again turned his attention to the girl in front of him. “It’s an old magic,” he said finally. “The cards live by their own rules but what the cards do is control people. It’s what they were designed for and it’s what they do.”

“Yeah, but what are they?”

Again, Captain Tommy ignored the reporter as he addressed his remarks to the girl.

“The cards are not all powerful. They can only control a willing victim. Willing in this case is defined rather liberally. They want to be allowed to control and if their current owner is unwilling to use them, they will find someone who will, and they cannot be taken by force. If one tries to take them, the cards die but so do all the people they control. There are other rules, but that’s the gist of what they are.”

“So what do they want with me?”

The old carny looked at the girl. “Now THAT is a damned good question. I don’t see you as a willing victim and yet it seems they’ve definitely got their sights set on you.”

“And on me,” the reporter jumped in.

The man ignored her. “They want you,” the man told the girl, “but I have no idea why? To tell the truth, I’m going to have to give this some thought.”

“Now wait a minute,” the reporter said. “That’s not nearly good enough. We need answers. Are you responsible for all the missing persons cases that have been going on around here?”

Captain Tommy finally turned his attention back to the reporter. “Not all of them,” was all he would say.

“I could tell what I know.”

“I’m sorry, but no one would believe you Ms. Petravich, so I don’t feel inclined to answer.”

“Now wait a minute. That’s not good enough. I want answers—”

“We all want lots of things, Ms. Petravich. That doesn’t mean we always get what we want.”

“I could tell what I know.”

The old man just stared at the reporter. “The cards have been around a lot longer than you or I, Ms. Petravich. They are not without the means of defending themselves. I saw an example of that just recently. I’m sure you could expose me but no one would believe a story as fantastic as that and while you might be able to embarrass me, one way or the other, the cards would survive.”

“But there’s someone missing, someone who ... I have to know.”

For the first time, the old man seemed to soften. “Someone close to you,” he asked.

The Kline girl could hardly be called close, Petra thought, but she was a colleague and it had been her assignment to find her. Petra shook her head. “Not close,” she said, “but I have to know.”

“The cards will release her when they’re done with her,” the man said. “They get bored easily it seems.”

Petra shook her head. “I still need to know.”

“There is one way,” the man said. “There is one way that you can get inside my box.”

“Yeah, and how’s that?”

“The same way everyone else does. The price of admission is twenty bucks.”

“You want me to pay for it?”

“Yeah. I want you to pay for it.”

She should feel insulted, Petra told herself. He was treating her just like he would treat any of the other patrons who came before him. He was treating her like some kind of sex-starved slut who was just begging for pussy. She should feel insulted, she told herself, but she wasn’t.

Still, she didn’t want to admit it. “There’s no other way,” she said. “No other way I could get a look.”

The man shook his head and Petra felt a surge of energy. She hadn’t realized it at the time but she’d been hoping he’d say that.

“Then I guess I’ll have to do it,” and again, Petra felt a surge. Was this really her, she wondered, or was it the cards telling her what to do, and did it really matter.

“Then I guess you can come back with me to my booth, and you,” and here the man turned his attention back towards Allison, “you be careful. I don’t think the cards mean you any harm. They just want to control you but I’ve never seen them be this aggressive before, and they clearly want you.”

“I’ll be careful,” Allison told the man.

The man gave the girl a good hard look before he finally nodded. “You better,” he told her, “because I’ve got the feeling if the cards ever got their hands on you, they might not be so quick to let you go.”

“I’ll be careful,” Allison said again.

The man nodded and he turned his attention back towards Petra. “You,” the man said. “You come with me.”

Petra rushed to follow after the man. She knew the man had the little, metal box with him. It seemed he never left the box anywhere and now that she knew what was inside it, she thought she could understand why, but she had no idea why they needed to go back to the man’s booth first.

The man slipped inside the booth. “Last chance to back out,” the man said. “You don’t have to do this.”

“I want to do it,” Petra said.

“All right then. That’ll be twenty bucks.”

Petra handed over the money and Captain Tommy pushed the box towards her. “Here you go,” he told her. “Gp ahead. Knock yourself out.”

Petra felt a rush go through her. This was it, she told herself. This was what she’d been waiting for.

She opened the box and she peeled back the cloth coverings. The first card was of a naked woman. The name across the top of the card said her name was Chastity Chased.

Petra set that card aside and moved onto the next one and then the next one and the one below that. She’d almost gone halfway through the deck of cards before she found it.

The name at the top of the card said Betty Brainless but there was no doubt that the picture on the card was that of her missing colleague. Well, perhaps a moment of doubt, Petra thought. The girl on the card looked so empty-headed that one could wonder that this woman had at one time been an up and coming reporter. Petra picked the card up and handed it to the man. “This one,” she said. “This is my colleague.”

Captain Tommy took the card. “I remember her. She broke into my trailer.”

“What did you do to her?”

“I didn’t do anything. I merely supplied the name. The cards did the rest.”

“But she was ... she was smart. You mean the cards can do this?”

“Yes.”

Petra looked at the card. “I need this card,” she said. “I need to show it to my editor.”

“No.”

“But she’s the reason I’m here.”

“I don’t care why you’re here. I’m not going to let you take that card.”

“But—”

The man shook his head. “I’m not going to let you take that card. It’s against the rules.”

Petra thought that over. “How about if I buy it?”

The man grinned. “Now that’s another matter altogether. You want to buy it, you can do whatever you want with it, but I’d be careful who you show it to.”

“Why?”

“Just because,” the man said.

There was something behind those words. Petra wasn’t sure if it was a threat or a warning, but there was definitely something behind those words.

Petra looked at the card again. It almost seemed as if the picture were moving and then she was sure of it. The picture of her friend was somehow alive.

Petra looked up at the man. “I want this,” she said.

“It’s going to cost you.”

“How much?”

“A hundred bucks.”

“No problem.” Petra pulled out her billfold and within moments, she was walking away with the card.

She was already on the phone by the time she reached the parking lot. “Hey, boss,” she said. “I got something to show you.”

* * *

Jerry Jefferson hadn’t been all that surprised when his star reporter had called to say she’d found Kelly Kline but what had surprised him was the request she’d made. “What do you mean you don’t want to come in right away,” he’d roared, “and what do you mean we can’t run the story?”

“It’s important, boss. Take my word for it. It’s important.”

It was something in her tone that made the editor sit up and take notice. “All right,” he said grudgingly. “Come on in and we’ll talk, but whatever you’ve got, it had better be good.”

It was good. Even Jerry Jefferson had to admit that. He twirled the card between his fingers. “You’re sure she’s in here,” the man said.

“Pretty sure.”

“So tell me again why we can’t print this.”

“The cards control people.”

The man put the card down. “Yes, I know. I got that much, but you still haven’t told me why we can’t print it.”

“Because right now, all this guy wants to do is make girls fuck, but in the hands of a real control freak, those cards could be a real danger.”

“So we spread the word—”

“And someone tries to take the cards away and the cards die and so do all the girls that the cards have control of. Do you want that on your conscience?”

“No.”

“Me neither.”

“So we just let him get away with it?”

“I don’t see what else we can—”

“Hey, guys.”

It was the sound of a new voice, an almost giggly voice and both the editor and his reporter turned to look in the direction of that voice.

The girl was sitting on a couch off to the side. She was naked and she had a hand between her legs even as another one played with her tits. There was no question who she was. She was a perfect match for the picture on the card that was now sitting on the editor’s desk. “Hey, guys,” she said again.

The editor shook his head unbelievingly. “Kelly,” he asked.

“My name’s not Kelly,” the girl replied in a breathy and innocent little voice. “My name’s Betty. Betty Brainless.”

“Betty Brainless?”

“That’s right.”

“What are you doing here,” the man asked.

“Isn’t that obvious,” the girl replied. “I’m playing with my pussy. I like to play with my pussy.”

“You like playing with your pussy?”

“Uh-huh. I love to get myself off. If I play with myself just right, I can make myself cum and cum and cum. Isn’t that cool?”

Jerry and Petra exchanged glances. “It sure is,” Jerry told the girl.

“Of course, what I really like is when someone else gets me off because then I don’t have to do any work at all. That’s smart, isn’t it?”

Again, Jerry and Petra exchanged glances. “It sure sounds smart,” Jerry told the girl.

The girl nodded. “I know. That’s what I’m thinking, too. You know what?”

“What?”

The girl’s hands never stopped playing with herself. “You know the words clitty and titty? Well, they both rhyme but you know what else they have in common? Mine are both super-hot and super-sensitive. I figured that out all by myself.”

“Wow. You figured that all out by yourself.”

“Uh huh,” and the girl let out a little moan.

“Are you cumming now,” Petra asked.

“Almost,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. I am so close.”

“Well, you know,” Petra continued, “I think both Mr. Jefferson and me, I think we both found your logic very compelling—”

The girl moaned. “You found my what very what?”

“We found your logic very ... oh never mind. I think we both think you’re very smart, and I think maybe you could help us out, too.”

The girl gasped and her eyes closed as her hand kept rubbing and patting her pussy and as the two others in the room continued to watch. Her eyes finally opened and she smiled serenely even as her hand continued to play with her pussy. “Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah, that was good. Hey wait. You guys were saying something.”

“I was saying you could help us out,” Petra said.

The girl was still playing with her pussy. “Help you out how,” the girl asked guilelessly.

“Mr. Jefferson and I would like to get someone to help us cum, too, so we were thinking maybe we could help each other out.”

The girl laughed at that. “Now that’s silly.”

“It is.”

“Well yeah.”

“Why is it silly?”

“Well you guys are both wearing clothes,” the girl said. “Everyone knows that you got to get out of your clothes first if you want to cum.”

“So we should get undressed first?”

“Well, duh.”

The reporter and her editor looked at one another and then both of them seemed to come to an agreement. Without saying a word. the two of them seemed to come to an agreement. Almost in unison, both of them started to take off their clothes as Betty watched. “How’s this,” Petra asked when they were done.

Betty giggled. “That’s a whole lot better,” she said.

“Except I think my friend here needs to get his cock sucked.”

“Oh my God,” the girl gasped. “Are you kidding? Are you totally, seriously kidding? I am like so good at that. I just love to suck cock.”

Petra grinned as both she and her editor moved to the couch. “You know, I was kind of hoping you’d say something like that. Go ahead and suck it.”

Betty really needed no more encouragement than that. She bent down and she wrapped a hand around his member and within moments, she had his dick in her mouth even as her hand continued to stroke her pussy.

Her hand wasn’t going to stay there for long. Petra was rubbing her own pussy even as she watched the girl suck the man’s cock but she didn’t stay that way for long. Soon, it was her hand between Betty’s legs and it was her hand getting Betty hotter and wetter. For a moment, Betty pulled her mouth free from Jerry’s cock and looked down at what Petra was doing, but all it took was a few words from Jerry and her mouth was back again on his cock.

“Oh fuck,” Jerry groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Petra’s mouth slid in where her hand had been and her tongue slipped between a new pair of lips, and Betty’s legs opened wider even as she continued to lick Jerry’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

There was no doubt what effect Petra’s tongue was having on the other girl’s pussy if for no other reason than the girl seemed to be having a harder time keeping her mouth focused on the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned yet again. “Suck it. Suck my fucking cock.”

The cock slipped from the girl’s mouth and the girl moaned even as her pussy took yet another licking. “Oh geez,” she moaned. “Oh geez. That’s what I’m talking about.”

“You want to cum, don’t you,” the man said.

“I love to cum,” the girl gushed. “It’s my most favoritist thing to do in the whole wide world.”

“Are you going to cum for my reporter,” the man asked.

“Oh yeah,” Betty moaned. “She’s going to make me cum so hard.”

“Then you can do the same for me,” Jerry said just before he shoved her mouth back down on his cock. “Come on,” he told the girl. “Make me cum.”

Whether it was because she of what she was told to do or whether it was because it was what she really wanted, it really didn’t matter. Betty’s mouth attacked that cock and the man groaned even as his cock surged.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Make it cum.”

The man groaned as the girl kept doing what he wanted. He sighed as he finally had to push her off of his cock.

“You sure are one hell of a cock sucker,” he said.

The girl nodded even as she tried to get back on his cock. “I love sucking cock,” she purred.

The man grinned. “I can see that,” the man said, “but you got me wondering just how good are you at eating a pussy.”

Betty looked longingly at the man’s cock but as much as she wanted to wrap her lips around it, even she could see that that was not going to happen so she looked up at the man with big, wide innocent eyes. “I’ve never licked a pussy before,” she said, “but I know what I like so I’d bet I’m really, really super good.”

The man grinned. “Super good, huh? That sounds like pretty big talk but I’m wondering if you’re all talk or if you can back it up.”

The girl stuck her chest out defiantly which was made all the more impressive by the fact that she was still naked and the man could see her rigid nipples. “Try me,” she said.

“It seems Ms. Petravich has been doing a real fine job licking your pussy. I’m wondering if you’re woman enough to return the favor.”

Betty stared at Petra and Petra stared back at her.

“Ms. Petravich,” her editor said, “why don’t you show this young lady where it is you need to be licked.”

Petra looked at her boss and then she leaned back against the sofa and she spread her legs. Her fingers found their way between her legs.

Betty looked between Petra’s legs and then she looked back at the man.

“Go on,” Jerry told her. “You know what you have to do. Eat her pussy and make sure she likes it.”

Betty gave the man a little nod and then she crawled in between Petra’s legs and she started to lick.

“How’s she doing,” Jerry asked.

Petra moaned. “Oh fuck, Jerry,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. She’s doing great.”

Jerry grinned. “That’s just what I wanted to hear,” the man said even as he stroked a hand on Betty’s cute, little bottom. “Yep, that’s just what I wanted to hear.”

Betty moaned as she felt it, the feel of that cock sliding into her from behind but in the next instant, she was back again. She had a job to do. She had to show this man. She had to show him just how good a pussy licker she really could be.

The man groaned. Fuck, the girl’s pussy was tight. Very tight, and it felt so good. It felt damned good.

Petra wasn’t saying much of anything but then she didn’t really have to. She was just sitting there moaning even as she stroked Betty’s hair, but really, her moans said it all.

It was a testament to the girl, Jerry thought. She’d just made him cum and yet here he was again, as hard as he’d ever been and fucking the hell out of her tight, little cunt.

Betty’s mouth slipped free from Petra’s pussy and she just stood there on her hands and knees and she moaned as the man continued to work her pussy with his cock.

The man groaned again. He was going to cum. He knew it. He might have just cum but he was ready to do it again.

“You’re not done here,” Petra said and once more, she was pulling the girl back down between her legs.

Jerry was right on the edge. He didn’t want to cum. Not yet. He wanted to wait but there was no holding back. There was no holding back. There was ...

The man groaned as the girl he’d been fucking got suddenly tighter. It took him a moment to realize it but the girl was cumming too and the man laughed to himself. This just kept getting better and better.

For the moment at least, Petra seemed to be left out. On the heels of her orgasm, Betty had once again lost her focus and this time, no amount of coaxing was going to get her mouth down between Petra’s legs so Petra’s fingers were back at work.

Betty pulled herself free from Jerry’s cock and she started to lick him. “You’re right,” she said. “I can’t get her off, but you can.”

Jerry groaned. Three times, but already he could feel his cock responding to the challenge and one look at Petra was all it took to know she wanted it, too.

“Come on,” Betty cooed even as she worked on Jerry’s cock. “Come on. Do it.”

Jerry groaned. The girl was stroking his cock and it was working.

“Look at her,” Betty purred. “Look at her. Can’t you see how much she wants it?”

The man groaned. He shouldn’t. He was her boss. He shouldn’t.

Betty’s hand was stroking his cock even harder now. “Look at her pussy,” the girl said. “Don’t you want to put your cock in there. I know I want to see it.”

Fuck, he shouldn’t. The man moved forward and then he was sliding his cock between Petra’s legs and he loved the way it felt to do that. He’d wanted to fuck his star reporter for so long now. But he shouldn’t.

And what made it even better was the way Petra was looking at him. Damn it, he told himself. Damn it. She wanted this just as much as he did.

The man groaned. He could feel it happening. Just a little bit more. Fuck, Petra’s hips were moving with his. They were in synch now or at least he hoped they were.

Jerry’s cock surged and at almost the same instant, his star reporter gasped as her pussy finally came around the cock inside her. “Fuck,” she moaned. “Fuck.”

“Yeah, you like that,” the man said. “You like it. I know you do.”

No one said anything after that as the cum continued to flow but finally, Jerry pulled out and collapsed next to Petra.

“That was good,” he moaned.

“Yeah,” Petra agreed and then she suddenly sat up. “Hey wait a minute. Where’s Betty?”

They looked but Betty was definitely gone. “You know what,” Jerry said.

“What’s that,” Petra asked.

“I’ve decided you’re right. We’re not going to run this story.”