The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 16—Wanda Whipass

“So let me get this straight. You’re telling me that because this Ryder kid went to the carnival and something happened to him, and because this other Samuelson kid says there’s this Captain Tommy character with pictures of naked girls—”

“Naked girls who just happen to be missing.”

“All right. “Naked missing girls. Whatever. But you heard what the kid said. He said those cards came to life. Jesus, Jordan, I thought you were smarter than that.”

Jordan MacRae still bristled when someone called her to task like that. She knew she was the junior detective but she wasn’t stupid. Still, she knew it wouldn’t do her any good to get mad. “I’m not saying that the card girls came to life,” she said. “What I am saying us that now we have two suspicious incidents that seem to point back to the carnival and I think it’s worth us taking a look.”

“A look at what,” Detective Bo Barton asked incredulously.

“A look at the carnival. Hell, I don’t know. Maybe the girls are being kidnapped and sold and the cards are like a catalog or something for what’s available.”

“What? Like a white slave ring or something? Come on, Jordan. You only see stuff like that on porn sites.”

“Yeah? How many porn sites do you go to?”

“None of your business.”

“I’m just saying, Bo.”

The detective seemed to ease up a bit. He picked up his phone and he dialed a number. After a fw minutes, he hung up the phone and he turned back towards his partner. “The chamber of commerce says the carnival was last in Anderson County so let’s see what we can find out there.”

The detective dialed another number. It didn’t take long for the other party to answer.

“Hey, Sam,” said Detective Bo Barton. “How’s the sheriffs business over there in Anderson County?”

Bo listened and then he laughed. “You old scoundrel,” he said.

Bo listened some more and then he spoke up again. “Listen, Sam, I got a question for you. You have any missing persons cases over there in Anderson County. Specifically, you have any girls going missing?”

Jordan watched her partner sit up straight in his chair.

“You don’t say,” Barton said. The man made a note. “Five, huh? Solve any of them?” Another pause. “Completely naked, huh? You’re kidding.”

The detective chuckled. “I owe you one, Sam,” and then, “yeah, we’re working something here. I’ll let you know what we come up with. Yeah, Sam. Yeah. Talk with you later.”

“Well,” Jordan MacRae demanded when her partner finally hung up the phone.

“The next time I tell you that you have a crazy idea, feel free to remind me about this.”

“Why?”

“’Cause the two weeks that the carnival was in Anderson County, they had five girls go missing, and because after the carnival left town, no one’s gone missing.”

“And they didn’t thing that this was worth telling us about it?”

The detective shook his head. “They could never prove anything. There was a strong suspicion that it was someone at the carnival and if I know Sam, he’s probably got someone shadowing the operation but they just didn’t know where to look.”

“Yeah, but we do.”

“Yeah,” said the lead detective. “It appears our Captain Tommy just became a person of interest.”

* * *

Darren Samuelson was curious. The last time he’d been here, the old man had said something to him. He’d let it slide at the time but now he was wondering ... and he was curious.

Darren trolled the arcade looking for a particular booth. He wasn’t sure what it would look like so he had to stop and look at the names but he was sure that if it was there, he was going to find it.

He’d made the rounds and he’d looked at every booth and he hadn’t seen what he was looking for and now, Darren Samuelson was mad. The old man had done it to him again. The old man had tricked him. The old man had tricked him into coming here and for what?

For nothing, that’s what.

Darren was pissed off but what really pissed him off was that he’d fallen for the old man’s trick. Really, he told himself, really, he should wash his hands of the whole sordid affair. Let someone else deal with the crap. Why did he have to be the patsy all the time.

Problem was he was the patsy and deep down inside, he knew it. Maybe that’s what kept him coming back. He was the patsy but if he could ever win against the old man, even if it was just once, if he could ever win, then he wouldn’t be the patsy anymore.

“Can I help you with something, love?”

Darren looked at the busty, blond carny hawking her wares and he shook his head. “I’m looking for something. I’m looking for a booth.”

“Well, you found a booth,” the woman said. “You found one right here.”

Darren shook his head. The woman just didn’t understand. “I’m looking for a very special booth.”

“This is a very special booth,” the woman said. “Maybe you’d like to see what I have to offer you.”

“No, you don’t understand. I’m looking for one particular booth.”

“Well now, that seems awfully specific. Seems as if you’re likely to overlook a lot of wonderful things if you’re only looking for one thing, but seeing as how I can’t talk you out of it, I suppose the least I can do is help you find what you’re looking for. What are you looking for, love?”

“I’m looking for a booth,” Darren said. “It’s called Mistress Linda’s Stone Cold Bitches. Do you know it?

“You don’t say?”

“Do you know where it is?”

“Take a look around you, love. You’re standing in front of the booth right now.”

That’s when Darren saw the sign. Mistress Linda’s Stone Cold Bitches. How the hell could he have missed a sign like that.

He looked at the woman. “I take it you’re Mistress Linda.”

“The one and the same.”

“You’ll pardon me for saying it, but you don’t really look like I was expecting you to look.”

The woman laughed. “Now, love, I’m sure the same could be said of just about anyone every now and then.”

Darren could hardly argue with that. “But I was sent here for a specific purpose.”

“Oh, and what might that be?”

Darren shook his head. Now that he was finally here, he was finding himself at a loss for words. He couldn’t tell this woman why he was here, could he? He was having a hard time admitting it even to himself. There’d been a rush when that woman, Kiki was her name, there’d been a rush when she had tied him to the headboard, and in a moment of weakness, he’d practically admitted as much to that Captain Tommy character, and Captain Tommy had sent him here. But he couldn’t say that.

Or could he?

The blond laughed as she watched the man. “It looks like someone’s being shy,” she said. “Come on, love. You can tell me. You can tell Mistress Linda what you want.”

“It was just that when I went to Captain Tommy’s booth—”

The blond laughed again. “Oh, him. You went to that old coot. Well now, I can see why you’d be confused. A man like you should know better.”

“Why?”

“Why? Because a man like you needs a special woman. A man like you needs a woman who can understand his special needs. Isn’t that right?”

Darren nodded. The woman was right, of course. It was glad to see that someone finally understood him.

“So you’ve come to me and you’re wondering if I have the type of woman that might be able to give you what you want. Isn’t that right?”

“I ... I ...” the boy stammered.

“You’re going to have to do better than that if you want my help, love, but I think I can help you. I see little boys like you come round here all the time, looking for what I got to offer, and each and every one of them is looking for one of my girls to tell him what to do. That’s what you want, isn’t it, love.”

Darren didn’t say anything.

The blond smiled. “I seen boys like you all the time. They come around here and they say they want to fuck but they really want is for someone to dominate them. Someone like me or my girls.”

Darren knew he should say something but for some reason, he didn’t.

“I see little boys like you all the time,” the woman said. “They come around here and they’re just begging to be told what to do so why don’t you show me what a good little boy you are and why don’t you ask me if you can suck on my tits.”

“Wh-what? I ... I’m not going to do that.”

The blond smiled. “Of course, you will, love. I know how little boys like you think and little boys like you are so easy to control. Right now, you’re saying to yourself that you can’t possibly be controlled so you say you won’t and yet the thought of it is making you hotter and all the while, you’re wondering just what it would be like to be a good, little boy and do what your mistress wants.”

Darren knew he should say something but he didn’t.

“You like being called a good, little boy. It makes you hot and it makes your dick hard. You crave the approval because you do so want to be a good, little boy.”

His dick was hard but Darren wasn’t going to admit it.

“You crave the approval. Deep down inside, you know you want it. You want to be a good, little boy.

Darren didn’t want to admit it but there was something to what the woman was saying.

“But there’s a catch, isn’t there. There always is. To get your mistress’s approval, you have to do what your mistress says, but the more you do, the more she wants, but you need that approval. You crave that approval. The more you get, the more you want. You’ll do whatever it takes to get that approval and you’ll crave even more.”

Darren was quivering with anticipation.

“That’s right. You want to be a good, little boy, don’t you. Now I believe we were talking about you sucking my tits so why don’t you ask me again. Ask me if you could suck on my tits.”

Darren looked at the woman and he looked at her chest. “Can I suck on your tits?”

“That was very good, love. Very good indeed. See I knew it. I knew you could do it. I knew you could be a good, little boy.”

Darren could feel his dick getting even harder.

“If you want to see my tits, it’s really simple, love. All you have to do is untie my halter and let them loose.”

Darren looked around nervously. “What? You mean here? You mean now?”

“Of course I mean here. Of course, I mean now. That’s why I wear this halter top, so that little boys like you can prove themselves to me.”

“But someone might see.”

“What’s more important? The chance that someone might see or your proving yourself to me? Of course, if you don’t want to prove yourself to me—”

Darren couldn’t believe he was doing this but he was reaching out and undoing the blond’s top and suddenly her tits spilled free.

“See, now that wasn’t so hard, was it, love?”

Darren shook his head.

“Now I think we were talking about you being a good, little boy, weren’t we? I think we were talking about you sucking on my nipples.”

Darren nodded.

The woman smiled. “I knew it. Good, little boys like you always like to do what they’re told, don’t they, love?”

Darren didn’t say anything. He just stared at the woman’s tits.

The woman reached behind him and she grabbed a fistful of his hair. “I asked you a question,” she said. “Good little boys like you like sucking on my nipples, don’t they ... love?”

Darren nodded.

“Don’t nod your head at me,” the woman raged. “I asked you a question. Do you want to suck my nipples.”

“Yes,” the boy stammered.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I want to lick your nipples.”

The woman released her hold on Darren’s hair and she smoothed it down. “There you go, love,” the woman said. “I hope I wasn’t too hard on you, but sometimes when good, little boys like you go bad, sometimes, they need to be taught a lesson. You understand that, don’t you?”

Darren nodded and then he seemed to think twice about it. “Yes,” he said. “Yes, I understand.”

The woman smiled again. “That’s a good boy,” she said. “You may lick my nipples and after that, I’ll let you into my little box.”

What, Darren wondered. What had she just said, and yet even as he wondered it, he found his mouth being led down to the woman’s waiting breasts.

He sucked on her nipples. He licked them, and then he sucked them some more, and when the woman finally pushed him away, he tried to suck them again.

“Easy there,” the woman said. “You can get more of that later if you’re a good, little boy but now you have a choice to make.”

“A choice?”

The woman brought a little metal box up from under her counter. “Do you know what this is,” she asked.

Darren shook his head.

The woman clucked at the man. “Now, come on, love. I know you’ve been associating with Captain Tommy. I know he sent you here, so I’m asking you again. Do you know what this is?”

Darren looked at the box. It only superficially looked like the box that that jerk, Captain Tommy had, but it was the right size, so maybe ...

The boy looked up. “Cards,” he asked.

The woman smiled. “That’s right. Cards, and I’m going to let you take a look inside.”

Darren looked at the box. “For how much,” he asked.

“Excuse me.”

“How much to look inside the box.”

The woman smiled again. “I think you’ve got me wrong,” she said. “I’m not charging you anything. I want you to look inside my box.”

“Seriously?”

The woman nodded and Darren opened the box.

The first thing that he noticed was that these cards were not the same as what Captain Tommy had. Where his cards had been bordered in black with gold lettering, these cards were bordered in crimson with black lettering, but there were other differences, too.

Some of the girls were naked but others weren’t and the names were different, too. They had names like Stella Strap-On and Holly Handcuff.

“So you like them? You like my girls?”

“I don’t know,” the boy said. “I mean, look at them. They just seem so ... so severe.”

“But of course, they are, but you can’t tell me you’re afraid of a girl, are you?”

“No, but—”

“But what?”

Darren didn’t say anything. He wasn’t even sure why. It was just that there was something stopping him and besides, he didn’t want to look weak.

He looked at yet another card. This was a Hispanic girl. The name across the top of the card was Wanda Whipass.

He peered at the card again. He liked the girl. He liked her dark skin and her dark eyes.

“You’ve found something,” the woman prompted him.

Darren nodded. He wasn’t even sure why except that he knew he liked the girl. He just knew he did. He pulled her card from the stack.

The woman looked it over. “Aw, Wanda. A good choice,” she said. “I take it you want her.”

No, that wasn’t what he wanted, but now that she’d said it, he kind of felt compelled to take her now.

“I can see my little boy’s made a choice, hasn’t he?”

As much as he wanted to say no, Darren couldn’t help but nod. Why was he doing what he was doing?

“If you want her,” the woman said, “you know what you’re going to have to do, love.”

Darren was pulling out his wallet. Why was he doing this? Why was he doing it again?

The woman seemed to almost smirk as she watched Darren count out the bills.

“That’s a good boy,” the woman said as Darren finally handed over the bills. “You can go now, and have fun.”

Darren took the card home with him and he took the card to his bedroom. He took off his clothes and he put the card on his bed. Darren wasn’t sure just how it happened. He just knew that it did. Somehow, the girls on cards came to life and this time, he was bound and determined that he was going to see it happen, so this time, he sat there and he stroked his cock even as he watched the card.

It soon became clear to him that he wasn’t sure what it was he was looking for. Did it happen quickly or did it take time? Did he have to watch the card all the time or could he take his eyes off of it at least momentarily? And of course, were the cards like the watched pot, meaning that would nothing happen as long as they continued to be watched.

The girl was a real cutie. Dark skin, brown shoulder-length air. Like the other girls he’d seen, she was moving but it was sort of different as well. Her hair looked almost as if there was an ever-present breeze blowing through her little fly away hair. Her hands played with her titties and it seemed as if she were talking directly to him, almost as if she wanted him.

Darren was determined. He was going to see it happen this time so he never took his eyes off the card and the card never came to life.

Slap! A hand came down on his ass.

“Hey,” he mumbled. Darren was face down on his bed and almost completely incapable of movement.

“Don’t say hey to me,” a girl’s voice said and once again, a hand smacked his ass. “If I want you to talk to me at all, you can call me Mistress, but I wouldn’t bet on you doing a whole heck of a lot of talking.”

“But—”

Slap. Another had came down on his ass. “Did I say you could talk?”

“No, but—”

“How did I say you were supposed to address me?”

“Um, Mistress.”

Whack. That hand slapped him again. “Did I say you could call me, Um?”

“No, but—”

“No, what. Didn’t I tell you how to address me, slut?”

“Yes, but—”

Another slap on his ass. “Are you dense or something? Didn’t I tell you how you were supposed to address me?”

“Y-y-yes, I mean, yes, Mistress.”

“Not good enough. Say it again.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

This was the part that Wanda liked the most. She liked slapping the men, and sometimes the women, around. She liked training them up and when she was ready, she liked using their bodies for her pleasures.

She slapped the man’s ass yet again, not because he’d done anything all that wrong, but merely because she felt like doing it.

This one wasn’t all that hard to train. In a way, that was disappointing. She liked it when they put up a fight, but it hadn’t taken him all that long to get the hang of calling her mistress and that disappointed her.

Wanda slapped the young man’s bottom yet again. She liked his bottom, so young and fresh and completely untarnished. She liked it when they came to her that way.

She slapped that ass yet again. Donnie had come to her that way and for as long as his meddlesome wife was around, she couldn’t do everything that she’d wanted to do to him, but as soon as Jeanie had disappeared, she smiled at that, as soon as Jeanie had disappeared, she’d wasted little time in treating Donnie’s ass like a man’s ass deserved to be treated.

Sometimes, it was hard remembering who she really was. Was she Wanda or was she Maria Ramirez, or was Maria just a figment of Wanda’s imagination. Sometimes, even though Wanda lived only in a card and even though Wanda only came when called, sometimes, Wanda seemed more real than Maria.

She could lose herself in here. She knew that and she knew that was what Mistress Linda wanted but it wasn’t going to be that way today. She was Wanda or Maria or she was both. It didn’t matter.

She gave the boy’s ass yet another smack. Today, she was going to have some fun.

“Give me your hands.”

“Why?”

Wanda’s eyes narrowed. Why? He wasn’t supposed to be asking something like that but that was something she had an answer for.

She gave Darren’s ass yet another smack. “Why,” she railed against him and she punctuated that with yet another smack. “Why? Is that what you’re asking me?”

Darren nodded.

She smacked his ass yet again. “No, you’re not asking me that.” Once again, that had came down on his ass. “You do not question me or my authority. Do you got that?”

Darren nodded again.

Wanda raged at the man. “I asked you a question. Don’t nod at me. If I wanted something to nod at me, I’d get one of those fucking bobble head dolls. Now answer me yes or no. Did you get that?”

“I got it.”

“Are you deaf and dumb.” Wanda smacked Darren’s ass yet again. “Didn’t I just tell you to answer me yes or no. Let’s try this again. Did ... you ... get ... that?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. See, you can learn.”

Darren was about to nod but he thought better of it. “Yes.”

Wanda’s hand wrapped itself around the man’s cock. “So you think you’re such hot stuff, do you?”

The man groaned. Wanda’s hand was not gentle. Wanda’s hand was vicious. Wanda’s hand rubbed his cock hard. Wanda’s hand hurt, but it felt good, too.

“Yeah, you like that,” Wanda taunted him. “You like it when I do this to your cock.”

“Too hard,” the boy groaned. “It’s too hard.”

“What’s that,” the woman said. “You want me to do it harder?”

“No,” Darren whimpered. “No.”

The boy groaned as his cock started to spurt.

“Fuck.”

Wanda smiled as the cum continued to flow. “Well, now. It seems like I must have done a pretty good job after all.”

“Yeah.”

Wanda’s hand was still working Darren’s cock. “I need you to get this hard for me again,” she told the boy.

Darren groaned but at least now with his cock having just cum, at least now he was well lubricated and there was no doubt about it. There was no way Wanda was going to let up on his cock.

His cock was definitely responding to Wanda’s attentions. She was still just as hard as ever but she’d added a twisting motion to her hand and with the way his cock was all nice and slippery wet, there just wasn’t any way that he couldn’t respond.

Wanda grinned at him even as her hand continued to work that cock. “Yeah, little boy likes this, doesn’t he, but I’ll bet I know what little boy really wants.”

Darren didn’t say anything.

“I’ll bet little boy wants to feel what it’s like inside my pussy. Isn’t that right, little boy.”

Darren almost nodded before he remembered what he was supposed to say. “Yes.”

“Yeah, I know what little boy wants. Tell me you want me to fuck you with my pussy.”

“I want you to fuck me with your pussy.”

If Darren had thought that that would be enough to get his dick inside Wanda’s pussy, he was about to learn the truth. “Yeah, I know what little boy wants,” Wanda said. “Little boy wants to beg.”

Darren responded to the cue. Darren started to beg, and all the while, Wanda kept stroking his cock.

“Are you getting ready to cum again?”

“Yes.”

“I knew it. I can tell. I know what you want, too. You want to feel what it feels like to cum inside me, don’t you.”

“Yes.”

“Say you want to cum inside me.”

“I want to cum inside you.”

“Say it again,” the woman taunted him. “Say you want to cum inside me.”

“I want to cum inside you.”

For a moment, it seemed as if she were going to tease him some more but at the last moment, she straddled the man’s body. “This isn’t for you,” she told the boy. “This is for me.”

Darren didn’t care. All he knew was that the girl was getting up on top of him and she was straddling his body. Her hand reached down and took hold of his cock and he let out a long, low moan, a moan which got even louder and longer as he felt her pussy slide down around his cock.

“Fuck,” the boy groaned.

“Yeah, I knew you’d like this,” the woman said. “You little pervert. I’ll bet you can’t wait to come in my pussy, can you?”

“No,” the boy groaned again.

“I know you want to do it,” the woman said. “I know you want to do it. I know you want to fill me up with your cream.”

The boy groaned and his cock surged. He couldn’t help it. It just felt so good.

* * *

Darren woke up the next morning. He was face down on his bed and his butt was sore from the abuse it had taken the night before. He went to move his arms but they would not move. He tried again with the same result. He was handcuffed to the bed and that’s when he let out an enraged yell. He couldn’t believe it, but just like before, it had happened all over again. The girl from the card was gone and here he was tied up to his bed. He let out another enraged yell. He couldn’t believe he’d let it happen again.