The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 15—Ronnie Robotica

The carnival was fun, Steve decided. It just would have been a whole lot more fun if Kris had been there with him.

It was a Saturday morning and he’d pretty much been ready to go. A couple more minutes and he’d be in his car and that was when the phone rang.

The number was blocked but Steve answered anyway. It was Kris.

“Hey, Steve.”

“Hey, Kris. What’s up?”

“I can’t go with you to the carnival today.”

“What? But I thought we’d planned—”

“I know,” the girl said apologetically but something came up and I just can’t get out of it.”

“Yeah, but—”

“We can go some other time, okay.”

“Yeah, but what am I supposed to do?” Steve regretted saying that almost as soon as the words were out of his mouth. He sounded needy and Kris didn’t like needy.

The girl just laughed. “I’m not worried about you. You’ll think of something.”

“Yeah, but—”

“Hey, I gotta go. We’ll talk later, okay?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Love ya.”

“Love ya, too.”

“Bye,” and with that, the line went dead.

Steve just looked at the phone. This wasn’t the first time Kris had canceled out on a trip to the carnival. By Steve’s count, it was the fourth, and it wasn’t like he really even wanted to go all that bad. He’d just thought it would be something fun to do.

Well, maybe he thought. Maybe it wasn’t just that. Maybe he did want to go, just a little, but what he really wanted was to go with Kris.

And damn it, he’d been ready to go. The other times she’d canceled out on him, at least she’d given him a little advance notice but the warning times were getting shorter. What was going to happen the next time he asked her out? Was he going to be sitting in his car outside her house and he’d get a call from her telling him she couldn’t go? Well, maybe if he was out front, maybe she’d have to come out and tell him in person so at least he’d get to see her, but if she didn’t want to go to the carnival, why couldn’t she just come right out and say it?

But almost immediately, he caught himself. He didn’t really want her to say no. He wanted her to say yes.

The problem was, he was still ready to go.

He thought about calling Tim or Allen and see if they wanted to hang out, but if he did that, he was going to have to admit that Kris had flaked on him again and he just didn’t want to do that.

So, it looked like he was stuck. Hang around the house and pretend he was doing something, and hope no one found out.

He turned on the TV. There was nothing on. He turned it off.

He looked around the apartment. He picked up a couple things but the place looked clean and besides, he didn’t want to do any cleaning.

Maybe a movie, he thought, but everything that was out sucked.

Fuck it, he told himself. Damn it and damn Kris. He was going to go to the carnival anyway.

He actually felt better about it than he thought he’d would. Fine. So she’d canceled out on him. Fine. Well hell, he’d showed her. Well, not really, he had to admit to himself. He wasn’t going to tell her because even if she hadn’t really wanted to go, she’d be mad at him if she found out he’d gone without her so he probably wasn’t going to tell but still, it felt good.

He was still feeling pretty good about himself when it all went bad. He was eating a corn dog in the food court when he saw Tim and Tracie. If he could have done it, he would have avoided them but they saw him at almost the very same time.

“Hey, buddy,” said Tim. “What’s up? Where’s Kris?”

Truth or lie. That was the decision. Truth or lie.

“She’s around somewhere,” Steve said.

“But I thought she was ...”

Steve looked at Tracie. “You thought she was what?”

“Nothing. My mistake, really.”

Steve continued to look at Tracie. It wasn’t a mistake. Not really. She knew something. She just wasn’t telling.

Of course, she wasn’t going to tell him. No one ever told him anything.

But he was almost positive that Tracie was going to tell Kris.

After that, Steve wasn’t as hungry as he’d once been. He wandered out into the arcade but the games they had there just didn’t appeal to him.

The fortune teller’s tent was coming up on his right. Maybe he should stop in there, he thought. Let’s see if the fortune teller could tell him what Kris was going to say when she found out where he’d been. The only thing was he didn’t need a fortune teller to tell him that.

“Ladies and gentlemen, gather round me, if you will. Gather round and feast your eyes on a most amazing sight.”

Steve turned to look at the old carny. No one else was looking so it seemed as if the old carny was doing just about as well as he was.

But the old man was unfazed. “Ladies and gentlemen,” the old carny said again. “Step right up if you dare. Step up and feast your eyes on extraordinary beauty, but beware, all is not as it seems.”

Once again, Steve looked around him. No one, it seemed, no one was paying any attention to what the old man had to say, and for some reason, that just seemed so wrong.

He took a step forward.

The old man saw him. “Young man,” he called out. “Young man, step forward if you will, if you dare, but be forewarned, what happens here might change you forever.”

Yeah right, Steve thought as he took another step forward. Maybe change wasn’t such a bad thing after all.

“Come on,” the old man beckoned. “Come on.”

Steve took another step forward and then another. The weird thing was that as he looked into the old man’s booth, he saw nothing. What the hell was the hell was this?

“Are you ready,” the old man asked.

Steve looked into the booth. He still saw nothing. “Ready for what,” he asked.

The old man smiled. “That’s for me to know and for you to find out, but the question is, are you ready?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

The old man brought an old, metal box up from under his counter. “I have something in here, something you’ll want to see, but to see what I have in here, I’ll need a commitment from you first.”

A commitment? Okay, this was just plain weird, the boy thought. What kind of hawker asked for a commitment, but he’d come this far so hell, he was willing to play along. “What kind of commitment?”

The old carny just laughed. “Twenty bucks, son. I bet you thought I was going to ask for something weird, huh, but what I need is twenty bucks.”

“For what?”

“For a peek inside my box.”

It had to be a gag or a joke. It had to be, Steve thought, and yet, he knew if he stepped away, he knew it was going to bug him. He wanted to know what the old man had inside his box so reluctantly, he pulled his wallet out and he handed over the required money.

The man took the money and then he turned the box around. “There you go, son. Open it up.”

Steve hadn’t realized he was holding his breath until he let it out but then he was unhinging the hasp and he was opening the box. He moved the cloth aside and what he found was a stack of cards. He looked up at the old man. “What is this?”

“Just look,” the old man said and Steve looked.

The cards were exquisite. Steve could see that at first glance. These were not something cheap and plastic, and the colors just seemed to jump out at you. Steve took all this in in just one glance but with his second glance, he saw what was on the card.

It was a naked girl.

Steve looked up at the old man.

“Just look,” the old man said.

Steve looked. He moved the first card to the side to reveal another card. Different girl but she was just as naked as the first, and when he moved that card aside, the one below it contained yet another naked girl.

“Hey, wait a minute.”

“Yes?”

“This card’s moving.”

“Really?”

What did that mean, Steve wondered. The old man had to know what he had here. He had to know his cards were moving.

Well, it wasn’t the cards. It was the women on them but they were definitely moving, some more than others, but they were moving.

“What’s going on here?”

“What?”

“These cards are moving. I mean, the women are. What’s going on here?”

“I think it’s time for you to make a choice.”

“A choice?”

The old carny nodded. “Look at the cards and tell me which one you want.”

“Which one I want,” and yet even as he said it, Steve was looking back at the cards and suddenly, it seemed as if there was one that caught his eye.

It was a cute, little Asian girl.

Damn, why’d it have to be an Asian girl. He’d always had a thing for Asian girls.

“What about this one,” he asked.

“Ronnie Robotica,” the old man said. “A wise choice. You won’t be disappointed. That will be one hundred dollars.”

One hundred dollars, Steve thought, and yet even as he thought it, it almost seemed as if the card were calling out to him.

It was the girl. She just looked so cute and innocent in her little pigtails, her face seeming to pout back at him. It was almost as if she were saying buy me. Buy me. Buy me.

Steve was reaching for his wallet. He knew what he was going to do. It was stupid, he knew, but he was going to do it. He was going to buy her.

Money was exchanged and the card was his and even as he took possession of it, he couldn’t help thinking that he’d just done something incredibly stupid.

Steve arrived home early that evening. He fixed himself some dinner and then he took the card out to look at it. The picture was still moving. How the hell did they do that, he wondered.

The phone rang and Steve went to answer it.

It was Kris. “You went to the carnival today, didn’t you?”

Tracie’d ratted him out. It didn’t have to be her, Steve knew, but he knew it was. “Yeah,” he said.

“You couldn’t wait, could you?”

“You didn’t want to go.”

“Well, not anymore. You’ve already been.”

“Because you didn’t want to go.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t want to go. I said I didn’t want to go today.”

“Yeah, so what’d you do?”

“You’re changing the subject. We were talking about you.”

She was right. They were talking about him and when they hung up an hour later, Steve still had no idea what Kris had been doing that day.

He sat back in frustration. He had the feeling he was being played and he hated feeling that way.

He walked to his bedroom and that’s when Steve pulled up short. There on his bed was a girl but it wasn’t just any girl. It was her. It was the cute, little Asian girl. It was the one from the card.

Her eyes were closed. She was just lying there on top of his bed. Steve eased into the room and he kept one eye on the girl even as he looked for the card.

She was so still that Steve almost wondered if there were something wrong. She couldn’t be dead, could she? The man edged closer. Was she even breathing?

He put a hand out as if to give her a poke and then he pulled it back. Yeah, poke a naked girl, he thought. That was a real good idea and when she woke up and when she finally stopped screaming, the police would be there to come in and take him off to jail. Yeah, that was a real good idea. A better idea was to not poke a naked girl unless you were darned sure that the naked girl actually wanted to be poked.

He leaned in close. “Hey,” he almost whispered. “Hey, wake up.”

The girl’s eyes snapped open.

“Are you awake,” the man asked.

“I am awake.”

Steve shook his head. There was something almost wrong with what she said. It sounded almost ... almost mechanical.

“What is your name?”

Ronnie Robotica.”

Again, the voice had that almost mechanical feel to it. Steve looked at the girl. “Are you alive?”

“I am alive.”

Steve looked at the girl. Her voice was still mechanical. It was weird just standing there looking down at her. “Can you sit up,” he asked.

“I can sit.”

The suddenness of the girl’s movement surprised him but suddenly, she was sitting up and staring straight ahead.

Steve waved his hand in front of the girl’s eyes.

The girl didn’t flinch.

He looked at her taut, little body. Her tits were so tiny but he liked them like that. His fingers twitched. Could he, he wondered, would she ... could she let him ... could she let him touch her?

There was only one way to find out. He rubbed his thumb and forefingers together as he slowly advanced on the girl. His hands were almost there and then suddenly, he had his hands cupped around the girl’s tiny tits.

The girl did nothing.

“Did you feel that,” the man asked.

“Yes.” Again, the response was almost mechanical. Steve found himself growing frustrated. Here was this hot, little Asian girl and the more he watched her, the hotter he got. Her skin was warm. He’d felt that much when he’d squeezed her breast, but he found himself wanting a more enthusiastic response.

“Do you mind having me touch you,” he asked.

“No.”

Steve found himself getting more and more irritated. He wanted something more from her. He squeezed her little tit and then he gave her a nipple a little pull and of course, this got him nothing. “Damn it,” he said to no one in particular, “the least you could do was say or do something.”

“Please provide parameters.”

“Wh-what?”

“Please provide parameters for the required response,” the girl said.

“What do you mean provide parameters?”

“Please provide parameters for the required response.”

“Wait a minute. Are you saying what I think you’re saying? Like if I told you to moan every time I touched your tits ...”

Once again, Steve touched the girl’s tits but this time, the girl made a most satisfactory moan.

“I don’t fucking believe it.” He touched her tits again and again, the girl moaned.

“This is too fucking cool.” Again, he touched the girl’s tits.

Again, the girl moaned.

“I wonder what else you can do.”

“Please state the nature of the request.”

“Nothing,” the man said. “I was just wondering something aloud.”

“Please state the nature of the request.”

The man grinned. “All right. You asked for it. Do you know how to fuck?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

The man frowned. She’d said what he’d told her to say but as before, there hadn’t been any passion behind it. “Say it again,” the man said, “but this time, I want you to make me believe it.”

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl moaned.

Better, the man thought. Much better. “Now keep saying it over and over and while you’re doing it, I want to see you play with your tits and I want to see you try and get a glimpse of my cock.”

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl moaned as her tiny hands played with her tits. “I want you to fuck me,” the girl moaned again.

Steve just stood there and watched as the girl continued to moan. He couldn’t believe she was actually doing it.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl moaned again.

Steve unbuckled his belt and he was amazed at what he saw. The girl actually seemed to be trying to get a look inside his jeans.

He pushed his jeans down and the underwear, too, and the girl stared even more intently as he brought his cock into the light. She was still moaning to get her pussy fucked even as Steve stroked his cock.

God damn, the man thought. “Lie back,” he told the girl. “Keep begging me to fuck you but now I want to see you play with your pussy, too.”

The girl laid back just as he’d told her to and Steve watched her open her legs and he watched her hand slide between her thighs. “Too bad,” he mused aloud, he would have liked to have seen the girl’s little hairless pussy.

“Is that a parameter,” the girl asked.

“Huh?”

“Little, hairless pussy,” the girl said. “Is that a parameter.”

“It would be nice, yeah.”

“Complying.”

“Huh,” the man said and yet even as he watched, the rich luxurious patch of hair between the girl’s legs seemed to get just a little less thick.

What the fuck, the man thought. The hair was definitely thinning. It was down to almost nothing at all ...

And then there was nothing there. It was just the girl’s fingers rubbing against her little hairless pussy.

“Parameter setting complete,” the girl said.

Steve couldn’t help but stare. In less than a minute, the girl’s pussy had gone from a rich thatch of dark, black hair to a pussy that seemed devoid of any hair whatsoever.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl moaned yet again.

Well, if that’s what the girl wants, Steve told himself and with that, he climbed up on the bed and let himself slide in between her thighs. His cock was almost there when another thought occurred to him. “Grab my cock,” he told the girl. “Grab my cock and lead it to your pussy.”

The girl’s hand left her pussy and then it wrapped itself around Steve’s cock and it pulled it forward.

She had the head of his cock pulled up against her hole. “I want you to fuck me.”

Steve frowned even as he stuck his cock inside that tight, little cunt. “Don’t speak,” he ordered. “You can moan every time I stick my cock in your pussy, but don’t speak until I tell you you can.”

The man pushed his cock inside her and this time the girl moaned, a high, whimpering moan, but she didn’t speak. He pulled back and then he shoved his cock inside her and once again, she moaned just as she had before.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck.” That felt good.

The girl continued to moan with every inward stroke and damn, he liked that, too.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “I can’t believe it. Ain’t nothing like tight, Asian pussy.”

He didn’t notice it at first but it soon became clear that something was changing. “Hey,” he moaned. “Hey, are you doing that?”

“Doing what,” the girl said.

“Are you making your pussy tighter?”

“Yes, of course. I was responding to parameters. Tight, Asian pussy.”

The man groaned. That pussy had been tight before, but now, now it was really, really tight. “I think that’s tight enough now,” the man said.

“Complying,” the girl said. The pussy didn’t get any looser but at least it wasn’t getting any tighter either.

Steve moaned. He was going to cum. He just couldn’t stop himself. “I’m going to ... to—”

“Cum?”

The man nodded.

“I want you to,” the girl said.

Steve shook his head. Once again, the girl’s voice was starting to sound mechanical.

The girl seemed to notice on her own. “Correcting,” she said. “I want you to,” she said, this time in a voice that just seemed to drip with need and desire.

“Oh fuxk,” the man groaned and then he groaned again. “Oh fuck,” he moaned as his cock started to surge.

The man finally pulled his cock free. “Did you cum,” he asked.

The girl shook her head. “You didn’t tell me to.”

“But ... but you can cum without me telling you to.”

The girl shook her head. “Limited parameters requires direction.” And then after a pause, the girl said, “would you like me to suck your cock?”

Steve laughed. “It’s a bit late for that.”

“Oh.”

Steve had just pulled out of her but now he wondered. Why had she asked him that? Why then? Hmmm ... maybe. “Sure,” he said. “Sure. I’d like to have you suck my dick.”

The girl sat up immediately. “Complying,” she said and then she bent down and started to suck his cock into her mouth.

It was amazing, Steve thought. It was amazing. This was the same cock that not that long ago had been buried between her legs. This was the same cock that still had his cum on it and yet here was this girl sucking his cock into her mouth like it was the best thing in the world.

Steve groaned. Kris had made it perfectly clear to him that under no circumstance was she ever going to suck his cock, but this girl was.

This girl was ... and he liked it.

This girl was ... and he was getting hard again.

Steve groaned again. He had no doubt that if he let her, the girl was going to let him cum in her mouth but he had to ask himself, was that really what he wanted.

But then, he didn’t really have to ask himself that question because really, he already knew what he wanted. He pulled his cock from her eager, little mouth.

The girl looked up at him but said nothing.

“Roll over,” Steve told her.

The girl complied and Steve could feel himself getting even harder. The girl had a tight, little ass to match the rest of her tight, little body.

“Get up on your hands and knees.”

Again, the girl complied without question.

Steve already knew he’d made the right decision. He put a hand on the girl’s ass as he came up behind her. “I want you to moan every time you feel me push my cock deeper inside your pussy.”

“Instructions understood.”

Steve positioned himself right at the entrance to that tight, little hole. He pushed but her cunt resisted him. He pushed again, and again, her pussy resisted, but on the third try, he managed to wedge the head of his cock inside her tight, little hole.

He pushed his cock in ... and the girl moaned.

He pulled it back.

He pushed again ... and the girl moaned again.

The man groaned. “Did you make your pussy tighter?”

“Negative. Pussy tightness has been maintained at level set by user.”

Steve groaned. “It feels tighter.”

If he was expecting that to draw a response from the girl, he was bound to be disappointed because the only noises the girl made were her moans as he pushed his cock inside her pussy.

Steve groaned again. “I want you to cum,” he told the girl. “When I say now, I want you to cum.”

“Instructions understood.”

She was still moaning with every inward thrust and Steve loved the way she moaned. He was almost ready. He was almost there.

The girl kept moaning only it wasn’t just on the inward thrust anymore. She seemed to be moaning all the time.

He was so close. He was so very close. He was ... he was ...

The man groaned. “Cum now,” he ordered.

“Instructions understood,” the girl moaned and in the next instant, her tight, little pussy got even tighter around the cock that was buried inside her.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. He hadn’t known a pussy could get as tight as that. It really felt like that tight, little Asian pussy really had a hold of his cock. The man groaned again. He’d never met a woman with a pussy as tight as that.

It almost seemed as if her pussy wasn’t going to let him go. He could feel it rippling through the girl as her pussy gripped his cock and then let it go only to go and grab it all over again.

Finally, it seemed as if her pussy was letting up on him. He could move his dick at least even if that cunt was still incredibly hard. His hand gripped her ass and he pulled himself free.

“Turn around,” he ordered.

“Complying,” the girl said and the girl turned herself around.

“Get down on your knees,” was the next order.

“Complying,” the girl said and moments later, she was kneeling in front of the man.

Steve pressed his cock up against the girl’s mouth. “Lick it,” he told her. “Lick it clean.”

The girl started to lick and Steve moaned again. The girl sure did know how to lick a cock but as much as he liked Asian girls with their cute, little tits, there was something to be said for an Asian girl with a full and substantial rack.

The girl stopped licking his cock. “Would you like me to increase my breast size,” she asked.

“You can do that?”

“Yes, of course.”

Yes, of course. After everything else that the girl had done, why didn’t that surprise him. “Okay, let’s see it.”

“Specify parameters.”

“Huh?”

“Specify parameters. How big do you want them.”

“I don’t know. Big enough that I can fuck them, I guess.”

The girl paused. “Parameters non-specific but sufficient.”

Steve watched. At first, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing but as he watched he saw. The little Asian girl’s tits were definitely getting bigger.

Her little insubstantial tits were definitely growing. They’d gone to medium-sized but they were getting bigger still and the were still growing.

“How’s this,” the girl asked finally and it was only then that Steve realized the girl’s tits had stopped expanding. “Is this good enough or do you want them bigger?”

The man stared at the girl’s now substantial mounds and that’s when he grinned. “You know what,” he said, “I think those are plenty big enough. Now, if you’ll just push those things together ...”

“Complying.”

Steve let his cock slide between the girl’s tits and he couldn’t help but moan. This was a hell of a lot better than having the girl lick his cock clean. A whole hell of a lot better.

The man groaned again as the girl looked up at him with her deep, dark eyes. She didn’t say anything but she didn’t have to. He loved the way her eyes looked.

More than that though, he loved the way his cock felt between her tits.

The man groaned. He wouldn’t last all that much longer. “Stick your tongue out,” the man ordered.

The girl did as she was told.

“Lick the head of my cock,” the man ordered. “Lick my cock when I shove it between your tits.”

“Complying.”

Steve groaned. He couldn’t believe it. The girl was actually doing it, and for the third time that evening, the man came yet again.

* * *

He woke up the next morning. He looked around and he found he was alone in his bed. That was hardly a surprise. Somehow, he’d known that was the way it was going to end, but he also knew it was good enough because for one night at least, he’d been able to fuck a hot little Asian girl named Ronnie Robotica.