The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 14—Bobbi Brown

Darren Samuelson was pissed. He knew the cops hadn’t taken him seriously. The male one, Bo something, he was bad enough, but the woman was just sitting there smirking at him like she thought she knew everything. Well, Darren thought, he knew the truth and she didn’t know everything. In fact, she knew absolutely nothing at all.

But the problem was he’d told the truth and the cops hadn’t believed him and he did so want to get back at that Captain Tommy character.

That was why he was back again, prowling the grounds of the carnival, watching the carny. Sometimes, the man would just stand there. Sometimes, he would get quite animated and it seemed as if there were no rhyme or reason as to when either mood would occur.

Finally, the young man had decided that he couldn’t take it anymore. He strode up to the booth and up to the old carny. “Can I help you, son,” the old carny asked.

“I was here before,” Darren told the man.

The old man smiled mirthlessly. “I remember you,” the old man said. “What can I do for you?”

“You sold me a card—”

The old man smiled a little broader. “The way I remember it, I believe you took a card that didn’t belong to you.”

“Yeah, well, I’m pissed. That bitch tied me up.”

“Hmm. Doesn’t sound like one of my girls but then you did take her without paying. I suppose she might have felt threatened.”

“But—”

“Listen, son. If I were you, I’d leave well enough alone. The way I see it, it looks like no harm, no foul to me.”

“No harm, no foul,” the boy sputtered. “Listen here, old man. That bitch tied me to my bed and because of that, I couldn’t get to my job on time and my boss fired me because of that so don’t go telling me about no harm, no foul.”

“I’m sorry, son.”

“Not yet, but you will be.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I told the cops about you.”

The old man raised an eyebrow. “Did you now. You really shouldn’t have done that.”

“Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?”

The man smiled. “Me? I’m not going to do anything about it but then I don’t have to do anything, do I? I’m just saying you shouldn’t have done it.”

Darren looked at the man but that’s when he realized he wasn’t going to get any more information. He just stared at the man and then finally, he blinked. “I gotta know something,” he said finally.

“What’s that?”

“The girl ... Kiki ... the one who tied me up?”

“Yeah.”

“I kind of liked it.”

The man looked at the kid. “You know,” he said finally, “if you’re into stuff like that, you might want to try Mistress Linda’s Stone Cold Bitches, but now, while it’s been fun talking to you, I got paying customers I’ve got to take care of.”

* * *

The girl prowled the confines of the carnival, knowing that she couldn’t go without getting what her master wanted and knowing that there seemed to be no way of getting what was required. Her master had made it quite clear though. She was not to return unless she had the cards in hand.

She knew she could get them but that was the problem. She could take them. It would be easy. The old man wouldn’t be able to stop her but that was the problem. If she took them, the cards would lose their intrinsic properties and if that happened, her master would be most displeased.

Worse, the old man knew her. He knew she was around and he knew she’d be making a play for the cards so she had to get them in such a way that the cards themselves wouldn’t be harmed and that the old man would not see it coming.

And that was the problem that had the girl prowling the confines of the carnival. She knew her master was not a patient man. He would be unhappy that she had not resolved the problem earlier but he would be even more unhappy if she came back empty-handed.

The girl stopped in the food court. She could eat if she wanted but she wasn’t hungry at least not in that way. After all, she did not require food to nourish her.

Her eyes seemed to dart amongst the people, picking out random groups of people. A mother with a baby was trying to make sure her older child didn’t get his ice cream all over his clothes. A boy and a girl were kissing off to the side. A trio of boys were being eyed surreptitiously by a trio of girls. And a hot dog vendor was selling his wares even as he was wondering just who the hell his wife was fooling around with.

All of them were completely uninteresting. What mattered was getting the cards.

Perhaps she could get one of the girls to seduce the old man but it was a tactic she’d already tried and it had failed monumentally. Oh, it seemed to have worked well at first. The girl had definitely managed to entice the old man and she’d definitely let him fuck her brains out but when it came time for her to use her wiles to bend the man to her will, she’d failed completely and now instead of delivering the cards up as she was supposed to do, she was instead turning tricks for the old man under the name Serena Servile.

She was going to have to be subtle. She needed to get the cards but she’d have to do it in such a way that the old man never saw it coming.

Yeah, but how.

Her eyes surveyed the crowd again and suddenly her eyes were pulled back to the guy and the girl and suddenly, she knew what she was going to do. She smiled to herself as she watched the two of them together. The old man would never see it coming. The girl smiled again even as she approached the young couple. The old man didn’t stand a chance.

* * *

Captain Tommy stood where he was and he watched the crowd going by. He continued to call to the passersby even though he knew it was pointless. He’d come to recognize who was likely to stop and who was not and amongst those people, he saw few prospects but then that hardly mattered. He didn’t need all that many takers to have a rather successful day.

The old man squinted into the waning afternoon sun. Night would be here soon and with it would come a new set of people. Not necessarily better. Just different.

He’d spotted the young couple when they were still a considerable distance away. Hardly the type of clientele that was likely to visit him, the old man thought so he was surprised when the girl suddenly turned and looked his way. “Hey, Brian,” she said, “what’s that?”

“Don’t know, babe. Let’s go see.” The young couple sauntered up to the old carny. “Hey, old man,” the boy said, “how’s it going?”

“Not too bad,” the old man said warily. Something was off about this couple but it was only slightly off and besides, both the man and the woman seemed eager enough.

The man stared into the carny’s booth. “What you got in here,” he asked.

The old man smiled. That, at least, was a familiar question. “If you want to find out, it’s going to cost you.”

“Cost me? How much?”

“Twenty bucks.”

“Twenty bucks? Hah! For what?”

“Aw, that’s what the twenty bucks is for, so you can find out.”

Captain Tommy really didn’t think the kid was going to bite and as far as he was concerned, he was probably doing the kid a favor. The last thing the kid needed was to have his girlfriend see him ogling a bunch of naked girls so he was surprised and almost disappointed to see the kid pull his wallet out of his pocket. “All right, old man,” the kid said, “you got me. Here’s a twenty. I want to know what you got.”

The old man sighed but he wasn’t going to turn down the money so he took the twenty and he took a metal box out from under the counter. “Here you go,” he said. “Take a look.”

He watched the kid open the box. His girlfriend was pressed in close beside him. He watched the kid take the contents out of the box. Any moment now, the girlfriend was going to see what the box contained. There was a reason why they said curiosity killed the cat, the man thought. In a moment, the boy was going to learn that lesson.

“Oh my God,” the girl exclaimed. “Would you look at that!”

Bobbi Brown wasn’t sure exactly why she’d said that. All she knew was that for some reason, when she saw what the box contained, she’d suddenly felt her pussy get nice and wet and hot.

Her boyfriend looked at her but then he looked back inside the box. He moved the card on top to reveal the next one underneath it.

“Oh yeah,” the girl exclaimed. “Would you look at that one, too!”

The old man stared. It was hardly the response he would have expected.

“What you lookin’ at, babe?”

“That one there. Whitney Whatafuck. Shit. Look at her. She looks horny as all hell.”

“They all do, babe.”

“I know, but I really like her. She’s so hot.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“How do they get them to move like that?”

Brian looked at the picture. “I don’t know, babe, but let’s not stop there. Let’s take a look at them all.”

“Sure. I’m just saying I like her.”

“Look at the lips on this one,” the boyfriend said. “Lena Licksitup. With lips like that, I could believe it.”

“It’s not the lips that matter,” Bobbi said. “It’s the tongue.”

“How would you know,” Brian said with just the hint of an edge in his voice. “Or are you telling me you’re ready to give a demonstration.”

“I told you. I’m not ready yet.”

“I know, babe,” Brian said with a grin. “I was just playing with you.”

Bobbi would have been happier if she were certain that that really was the truth but there was something else she hadn’t felt before. Looking at these women, looking at how eager they were, she couldn’t help but wonder if maybe she weren’t missing out on something. Maybe she should let Brian have his way with her.

“So what do you think, babe,” Brian asked when they were done. “Which one do you like the best?”

“I still like Whitney.”

“You sure, babe? What do you like about her?”

“I don’t know. She just looks like she’s so hot and ready to go.”

“Kind of like you, huh babe.”

Normally, a jibe like that would have gotten to her. She always hated it when Brian seemed to be pressuring her but this time, this time was different. It was kind of a turn-on the way he said that. “Maybe,” she said.

Brian raised an eyebrow. “You serious, babe.”

Bobbi couldn’t believe she was doing this but she nodded.

“Well all right, then. About time.”

“Brian!”

“Sorry, babe, Couldn’t help myself.”

“It’s okay,” Bobbi said and then she caught herself. It wasn’t okay so why was she saying it was.

“So you want to get the card?”

“Yeah.”

The boy held up the card. “How much is this one?”

“A hundred bucks,” the old man replied.

“A hundred bucks?! For what?”

“They’re all a hundred bucks,” the carny said.

“Yeah but for what?”

“That’s high quality there.”

“I don’t know.”

“Let’s get it,” said Bobbi.

“You want it.”

Bobbi nodded. She wasn’t sure why. She just knew she wanted it.

Her boyfriend shrugged and then he pulled out his wallet. “All right,” he said, “for you,” and with that, he counted out the money.

The card spent the rest of the day in Bobbi’s purse. If anyone had asked either one of them why it spent the time there, it’s unlikely that either Bobbi or her boyfriend would have been able to give an answer to that.

It was late when the young couple finally left the carnival. “Hey, you want to go over to my place,” Brian said.

“I don’t know,” Bobbi said. “I really shouldn’t.”

“Come on, baby. You always say no. You had a good time today, didn’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“And you don’t want the good times to end, do you?”

“But my parents—”

“Baby, you always say that, but come on.”

“Yeah, but what if someone saw me? What if word got around?”

“So what if it did. You’re eighteen now. You can do what you want.”

“But—”

Say yes.

Bobbi wasn’t sure where the thought had come from but it was most certainly there.

Say yes, the thought said again. Say yes and then we can fuck him.

But I don’t want to fuck him.

Sure you do.

No, Bobbi thought. No, I don’t. I can’t, but if I can’t, why is my pussy feeling so hot.

Because it wants to fuck. Because it wants to get a cock inside it.

I can’t.

Sure you can. It’ll be fun.

“What do you say, baby,” the boyfriend said. “One last chance. You want to go back to my place?”

“I guess.”

The boyfriend was surprised. “It’s okay? You mean you want to?”

Bobbi still wasn’t sure why she was saying what she was saying. “Sure,” she said. “Sure, it’s okay. We can go back to your place.”

That was all the invitation that Brian needed. He whipped the car around and he was racing back towards his apartment.

What am I doing, Bobbi thought.

You’re having fun.

Brian wasted little time getting his girlfriend out of the car and into his apartment. His every movement seemed to almost scream one thing. He’d better move fast, the boy thought, just in case Bobbi suddenly changed her mind.

Barely had the boy gotten Bobbi in his apartment than he had his hands on her and he was kissing her hard. A hand slid around her waist and the hand pulled her tight. He kissed her again and then he loosened his hold. “You’re sure,” he said.

It was her last chance to say no but she didn’t.

“God damn, baby,” the boy said. “I been waiting for you to say yes.”

Bobbi closed her eyes as she put her arms around her boyfriend’s waist and that was when she felt it, another pair of arms reaching around from the other side. Her eyes flew open and there she was, the naked woman standing behind her man and pressing herself up against his body.

“What the fuck,” the boy exclaimed.

But the naked girl already had the boy’s shirt pulled out of his pants and then her hands were up under his shirt and stroking his back and then those hands were reaching around, one hand sliding down over the jeans as it went after his cock and the other going after his belly.

Bobbi recognized the girl. It couldn’t be her she wanted to tell herself but her eyes were telling her something different. Somehow, Whitney Whatafuck was trying to fuck her boyfriend.

Two could play at that game. Her hands undid his shirt and then she was stroking her hands over his chest. She pulled his mouth towards hers and she let him kiss her.

But Whitney had his jeans open and she had her hand inside his pants. She was still stroking her hands over his underwear but Bobbi knew that was about to change and even as she watched, the girl pushed a hand down inside Brian’s shorts.

Bobbi wasn’t about to let her get away with that. After all, this was her man and she wasn’t about to let this other woman get her hands on his dick. She knelt down and she pulled his briefs down and in the very next instant, she was sucking him into her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck.”

The other woman was still pressing up against him from behind but now instead of stroking his cock, now her hand was stroking Bobbi’s hair. “That’s it,” she purred. “Suck him. Suck him good.”

It was the voice, Bobbi thought, the voice in her head.

“You like that, don’t you. You like sucking that cock.”

She did. She would have thought she wouldn’t but she knew she did.

“I know you like it,” Whitney was telling her. “I know you like it because you’re just like me. You want to feel it. You want to taste it. You want to take it. You want to take that cum. You want to feel it going down your throat.”

Why couldn’t she stop, Bobbi wondered. Why couldn’t she stopped. She groaned to herself. Maybe she did want to suck that cock.

And if that was what she wanted, maybe she wanted something else. Maybe she wanted to feel that cock cum inside her. Maybe she wanted to feel the jizz as she swallowed it down and just to think it was to make it a reality. She really wanted to feel it.

She sucked that cock even harder. She wanted to feel it. She wanted to feel that cock cum in her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck, yeah, babe. Oh fuck. Suck it.”

She was getting into it, Bobbi realized. She was getting into it. She was a natural cock sucker but that meant she had to make him cum.

It was weird, Bobbi thought. She was so intent on sucking that cock that she wasn’t paying any attention to what the other woman was doing and yet even so, she knew exactly what the other woman was doing. One hand was on Brian’s stomach even as the fingers of the other one were working him between her cheeks. “She’s a really good cock sucker,” she was whispering in Brian’s ear.

“Yeah,” he moaned.

Bobbi just sucked him harder. Bobbi needed to make him cum.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

He was close, Bobbi knew. He was so very close.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

The man surged and in the next minute, he was filling Bobbi’s mouth. Oh fuck, the girl thought. Oh fuck, that’s good. She wanted this. She wanted him to cum in her mouth.

“I think we got to get someone out of her clothes,” said the other woman and it was only then that Bobbi realized she was the only one that was still fully dressed. The other woman had been naked right from the start and the only thing Brian still had on was his jeans and his underwear and both of those were down around his ankles.

“Let’s get her into the bedroom.”

That was all it took. The man and the woman were leading Bobbi into the bedroom and first one would take something off and then the other one would take something off. The woman would remove her top and Bobbi would take her bra. The woman would pull Bobbi’s jeans down around her knees and Brian would roll her panties down off her ass. The other woman would take her jeans the rest of the way down and Bobbi could feel Brian’s hand on her thigh as her panties followed the jeans all the way down.

It wasn’t long before Bobbi was just as naked as the other two and it was only then that she was led into the bedroom.

The other woman, Whitney, she laid down on the bed and she spread her legs. She was looking right at Bobbi as she let a finger slide between her legs. “Come here,” she commanded.

Instinctively, Bobbi knew what was expected of her. She knelt on the bed and then she was moving forward, bending her body down and letting her mouth slide in between Whitney’s thighs.

The other woman’s hand stroked Bobbi’s hair as Bobbi’s tongue went to work. “That’s it,” Whitney cooed. “That’s it. Lick my pussy. Lick my pussy like a good, little slut.”

She should have been mad, she knew. She should have been mad at being called a slut but she wasn’t. In fact, she liked it. She liked it a lot.

And that was when she felt it, her boyfriend’s hands on her ass. If it weren’t for the fact that her mouth was busy, she would have turned around and told him to stop playing around. She knew what she wanted him to do. She wanted him to stick his cock in her cunt.

Bobbi moaned as she felt it. Oh yeah, there it was. That was what she wanted and it felt so good sliding in inside her tight, little pussy. Oh yeah, she thought. That’s it. Fuck me.

But she didn’t have time to dwell on that. Her mouth was back on the pussy in front of her and her tongue was back on the pussy’s clit. She needed to make that pussy cum. She needed to make that pussy cum really hard.

Oh but geez, that cock in her cunt. Oh geez, that felt good. That felt so very good. She liked being used. She liked being used by that cock.

She was going to cum but she couldn’t cum yet. She had a job to do. She had to make sure the others came, too. It was what her job was. It was what she was supposed to do.

The girl, Whitney, she wasn’t that tough. She was already moaning as Bobbi’s tongue worked her clit. She was already close to cumming. It wouldn’t take much to push her over the edge.

Brian gave her ass a smack. Oh geez. She liked that and then he banged her cunt even harder and Bobbi moaned. She needed to cum but she needed to make him cum, too.

Bobbi moaned. She was so close but she couldn’t cum yet but she couldn’t stop. That cock was just too good, but she was so close.

She moaned again as that pussy came in her mouth. She’d known it all along. Her pussy was better than the other girl’s cunt but there was still that cock, the one in her cunt. She needed to make that cock cum.

Brian slapped her ass yet again and then he groaned and this time, Bobbi felt it. Oh geez, it felt so good. He was cumming inside her and in the next instant, she was cumming, too.

Oh fuck, she loved it. She had Brian’s cum inside her and she absolutely loved it.

* * *

Consciousness came quickly and unexpectedly to Bobbi Brown. There was no question what had roused her. It was the dream, as sharp and as vivid as any dream she’d ever dreamt. Even without realizing she was doing it, she let a hand slide between her legs.

It was the dream, she realized, and then she realized something else. She wasn’t wearing any panties and she was wet. She was very, very wet.

Why wasn’t she wearing any panties, she wondered and just where the hell was she. Even in the dark, she knew this place was not her bedroom, so just where the hell was she, and more importantly, why was she still playing with her pussy.

She wanted to pull her hand back but something stopped her and that’s when she remembered the events of the night before. Oh my God, she remembered. She was in Brian’s bedroom. She was in Brian’s bed. Oh my God. He was going to think she was such a fucking slut.

And why the hell was her hand still playing with her pussy?!

Bobbi moaned. Because it felt good, she told herself. That’s why. She let a finger push up inside her and she moaned again. Oh yeah, that felt good. That felt really, really good.

Her mind flashed back to her dream. She was sitting with her boyfriend at the carnival and the two of them were kissing when a woman came up behind her. She could feel the woman put her hands on her head. She could feel the woman pressing them down, almost as if she were trying to push something inside her mind. It was almost as if those hands were pressing new thoughts into her head and the woman was talking to her boyfriend.

But all that mattered was those hands on her head. Bobbi knew the woman was telling her boyfriend what to do only Bobbi couldn’t hear what she was saying but whatever it was, Brian was eating it up.

Bobbi’s hand rubbed her pussy even harder. She wasn’t sure why but just seeing her boyfriend stare at the woman was making her so fucking hot, or maybe it was the thoughts being put in her mind. All she knew was she was hot.

Bobbi moaned again. She was close now. She was very close.

In the darkness of the bedroom, she could hear her fingers as they worked themselves between her legs. She moaned again. She was so wet.

She hoped Brian was going to do what the woman told him to do. She moaned again. It felt so good to submit.

Bobbi gasped. Oh God, that was it. That was it. Oh shit. She was cumming. She was cumming. Oh geez, it felt so fucking good. Oh geez. It felt so fucking good.

* * *

With the light of day, Bobbi’s dream was soon forgotten. Bobbi squawked with embarrassment as she raced to gather up her clothes. “Don’t look at me,” she squealed. “Don’t look at me.”

Brian just laughed. “You ain’t got anything I didn’t see the night before.”

“Shut up,” Bobbi said as she raced for the bathroom. “Shut up, and don’t look at me.”

Brian just laughed again. “Don’t worry,” he said, “I’m not looking which isn’t to say I wasn’t tempted.”

Bobbi squawked again from behind the closed door.

Brian laughed again. “So what do you want to do today?”

Bobbi opened the door and glared at her boyfriend. “Who says I’m going to do anything with you. You had sex with that woman.”

“Yeah, and so did you.”

“That’s different. I’m a girl,” and with that, Bobbi stuck her tongue out before slamming the door shut.

Brian just laughed again although there was a part of him that hoped his girlfriend wasn’t really mad at him but he figured he’d wait until she came out again, just in case.

Bobbi appeared several minutes later with her clothes back in place.

“Feel better now,” Brian asked.

“Yeah,” the girl said.

“So, um, I asked you before, but um, what do you want to do today?”

“Who says I’m going to do anything with you?”

“Come on, Bobbi.”

The girl held her posture for just a moment longer before she finally backed down. She shook her head. She wasn’t going to admit it to her boyfriend but what she kept thinking about was her dream from the night before and what she’d remembered thinking. It felt so good to submit.

It felt so good to submit.

“So what do you want to do,” the boyfriend asked again.

“I don’t know. What do you want to do?”

“I was thinking we could go back to the carnival,” the boyfriend said.

“The carnival? Why?” It felt so good to submit.

“I don’t know. I just figured it would be fun.”

“I ... I—”

“Come on. It’ll be fun.”

It felt so good to submit. “Okay.”

* * *

Captain Tommy was standing in his booth when he saw the young couple approach and he was surprised. He’d come to be a good judge of who he thought would be good repeat customers and who wouldn’t be good repeat customers and if you’d have asked him, he would have said these two most likely wouldn’t be back for another round but then here they were.

“So,” he said when the two young people were close enough to hear him, “did you two enjoy yourselves?”

“We sure did,” the boy said. “That’s why we’re back here. I want to get another one.”

The old man nodded. “I see you know quality when you see it.”

“I do. The only thing is I don’t think I should have to pay for it this time around.”

“Come again?”

“I don’t think I should have to pay for it.”

The old man smiled. “I thought you understood how this works, son. You pay me and you get a card. That’s the way it works.”

“Yeah, I know, but I was thinking maybe we could work out some kind of trade.”

“This is a cash only business, son, but I’m curious. Assuming I was going to take something in trade, just what did you think you would be able to offer.”

The boy looked at the old man. “How about her?”

The old man stared at the young man. “Her?”

“My girlfriend. How about her?”

The old man shook his head. “I still don’t think I understand what you’re getting at, son.”

“How about her,” Brian said again. “How about my girlfriend? How about I make a trade with you straight up. You let me have one of your cards, and I’ll let you have her.”

The old man smiled. “Son, I don’t think that’s your choice to make.”

The boy shook his head. “I don’t think you understand. That’s exactly my choice to make. Bobbi here will do whatever I want her to do, won’t you, baby?”

Bobbi gazed at her boyfriend with total adoration. “I’ll do whatever you want me to,” she said.

The old man looked at the girl. Nice body, the man thought. It was a tempting offer, but there was something wrong. “If she’ll do whatever you say,” the man said, “why do you need one of my girls?”

Brian looked at the man and then he looked at his girlfriend. He ran a finger along her face. “Look at her. She just stands there and lets me do whatever I want. I like that, but you know what. After a while, that’s just not enough. If I wanted it, I could get her to rip her clothes off right here in public and I could make her beg me to fuck her. If I wanted it, I could make her fuck any guy I wanted to. Heck, I could even make her hop over the counter here and kneel down and suck your cock off if I wanted to. You know what I mean?”

The old man nodded.

“I can make her do whatever I want but after a while, it just gets kind of boring. After a while, after you keep getting the same old pussy time and time again, after a while, you just want something different, so I’m willing to make you a deal.”

“What kind of a deal?”

“You give me one of your girls. You let me pick her out. You give me one of your girls for just a night and I’ll give you my girlfriend for whatever you want.”

The old man just smiled. “I don’t think you know what you’re offering.”

Brian just stared right back at the old man. “I think I know exactly what I’m offering.”

The old man didn’t say anything but then he turned to look at the girl. “Do you know what your boyfriend is offering?”

Bobbi looked at the man and she nodded. “I know what he’s offering and I know I want him to have it. I want him to have whatever he wants.”

“Yeah, but what do you want?”

“I want you to take me. I want you to use me. I want you to do whatever it is you do to those girls.”

“To what girls?”

“To the girls in your box like the one we had last night. I want you to do that to me.”

The old man was softening just a little. “Do what,” he asked again.

“I want you to put my face on a card. I want you to make me fuck guys I don’t even know. I want you to make me like it.”

“Satisfied,” Brian asked.

The old carny thought it over. “You know what,” he said finally, “I think I am.”

“So do we have ourselves a deal?”

The old man pulled an old metal box from beneath his counter. “You know what,” he said even as he opened the box, “you know, I think we do.” He pulled something out of the box and then he peeled back the cloth coverings and he extracted a card. “As we agreed,” he said. “You can pick whichever one you want.”

The man didn’t give his girlfriend a second look as he dived into the pile of cards.

“You sure you want to do this,” Captain Tommy asked.

The girl looked at her boyfriend and then she looked back at the carny and nodded. “Whatever he wants,” she said. “That’s what I want to do.”

“All right then, I want you to look at this card.”

The old man couldn’t help but notice the way the girl’s eyes almost seemed to devour the card.

“Just look at it,” the man said. “Don’t stare. Just look.”

Bobbi looked. She could hear the old man speaking but it sounded as if his voice was coming from so far away. She looked at the card. She continued to look. She knew what was happening. She knew what she needed. She needed this. She needed to let this happen.

“Just keep looking at the card.”

Bobbi kept looking at the card. In fact, she couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She knew her boyfriend was off to the side picking out a girl to fuck and for some reason, this didn’t bother her at all.

“That’s good,” the old man told her. “That’s good. Just keep looking.”

Bobbi could see an image forming in the center of the card. It was a blob at first but it seemed to be moving. She looked at the blob. This was her destiny, she told herself. This was what she was meant to do.

She knew her boyfriend had made a selection. Her focus was too much on the card for her to know more than that but she knew she was glad. She wasn’t sure why but she wanted her boyfriend to have someone to fuck.

In the deepest recesses of her mind, there was a very small part of her that thought that was somehow wrong but that part was so insignificant that it was easily ignored. Besides, she had something more important to do. She kept looking at the card.

The image at the center wasn’t an amorphous blob. It was a woman and the woman was moving and Bobbi looked. Even with the image being out of focus, she knew. The image was her. This was what she was here for. This was her destiny. This was what she was meant to do.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew her boyfriend had left. He’d left her. He’d left her alone with this card and that was just fine. She wanted that. She wanted to be left here with this card.

“You understand now, don’t you, Jillian,” she heard the old man saying.

Jillian? That wasn’t her name, and yet it was. Jillian Jizz-Junkie. That was her name and she was proud of it. She could see her name appearing across the top of the card. No one had a name as good as hers.

“You understand how it is. You come when you’re called.”

Jillian had always understood that. It was her destiny. She would always come when called.

It was her destiny.

She wouldn’t have it any other way.