The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Case Study

Part 17: The Letter.

Monday morning I was feeling under the weather and wavered back and forth about canceling class altogether. But my desire to see Nick and hear about his evening with Mike finding out about Mr. Boldt motivated me to hold class. I took the easy route and showed a video.

Nick seemed bored by the movie, or at least distracted. Not that I could blame him; the video was rather dry. It delved into the world of cults and how the cult leaders could brainwash young men and women into doing their bidding and resisting social conditioning. I introduced it by saying that I wanted the class to consider whether there was a time or situation when such practices would be considered beneficial. During the ensuing discussion Nick stated that he couldn’t think of a time when any type of brainwashing or mind control would be an acceptable way to help people. I wondered what he’d say if he realized I’d been reordering his thinking since the start of the semester.

Back in my office after class I sipped a cup of tea. I was sure nothing was seriously wrong with me, perhaps just a pulled muscle. Still, it was uncomfortable.

“Beach Boy, tell me about your Saturday night on the town.”

“It was fun. Mike is a nice guy.”

It was my own fault. I hadn’t been specific enough with my question. “What did you discover about Christopher Boldt? Tell me in detail.”

“He’s about 5′10 with blond hair and green eyes. He’s a friend of Mike’s. They met because Mike used to deliver his pizzas. Mike says he’s very easy to talk to. He has a boyfriend named Craig who is also blond. Craig is shorter and younger than Christopher. Mike says Christopher is always there for him when he needs him and helped him get the confidence to start stripping.”

“Anything else?”

“No, sir.”

“What else did you and Mike discuss?”

“We talked about all sorts of stuff. He told me about his job and how he’s trying to get into movies. I told him about college and class and the frat.”

“Have you made plans to see each other again?”

“He asked me to go to the movies this week.”

“Excellent.” This could be used to my advantage. It was time to expand Mike’s appeal to Nick. “You will go. This time when you see Mike every time he calls you by name you will find him more sexually attractive. Each time he calls you Nick you will feel more aroused. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. What else have you to report from this week?”

“I got a new singlett.”

“You bought new spandex? Very good.”

“I didn’t buy it.”

“How did you get it then?”

“I didn’t have enough money for it so I tried it on in the dressing room and then I got dressed and left with it on under my clothes.”

“You stole the singlett?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How did it feel?”

“Exciting! I ran to my car and jerked off.”

Interesting. His need for spandex in order to perform sexually was manifesting in manners I hadn’t considered. Though I didn’t want him to get caught this would be a fascinating test for him.

“Nick, this week you will find that each day that goes by you feel the need for new spandex. You will do whatever it takes to get more. You will try to raise money to buy spandex. You will go to the store and steal spandex. You will never return to the same store twice to steal. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Each new piece of spandex you acquire will give you a sexual thrill. You will cum with more intensity each time. Tell me, have you been keeping up with your workouts?”

“Yes, sir. I bicycle and swim daily.”

I drained the rest of my tea. “I nearly forgot to ask. How was your first nude rehearsal? What did the others think of your body?”

The color seemed to drain from Nick’s face.

“Is there a problem, Nick?”

“I forgot to go to rehearsal!”

“You forgot? How is that possible?”

“Carm and Marty invited me out and it was supposed to be a late rehearsal so I went. But then they thought I was getting sick because I was sweating and they took me home. I fell asleep!”

“Breathing deeply, Nick. When is your next rehearsal?”

“Tonight.”

“You will go to rehearsal early tonight and speak to the Director. You will explain that you were ill on Friday and apologize profusely for missing rehearsal. You will do whatever he asks in order to keep your part in the play. You do want to keep your part, yes?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I thought so. You will find that you are willing to do anything the director asks in order to keep your part. And I do mean anything. When it comes time to disrobe for rehearsal you will remove your clothing with confidence. You will display your body with pride. You will pay attention to the reactions of the people around you in order to report back to me later. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

I nodded. It was time to give him his final instructions for the day and send him on his way. I wanted to return home and lie down. “Nick, when you leave my office this afternoon you will be compelled to follow the instructions I am about to give you. Once you have concluded them you will forget them completely. It will be as though they have been permanently erased from your memory. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. When you leave here you will go to one of the campus computer labs. You will type up the following message: Cease your experiments with Mike immediately or suffer the consequences. Repeat that back to me.”

“Cease your experiments with Mike immediately or suffer the consequences.”

“Yes. Once you have typed the message you will print it out and place it in an envelope. You will address the envelope to Mr. Christopher Boldt, 1326 Greenhill Road. You will drive across town to the post office and drop the envelope in the local mail. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Once you have mailed the letter you will return to your car. When you are seated in your car you will not remember why you are at the post office or sending the letter. Do you have any questions about what you are to do?”

“No, sir.”

“Excellent. We’ll meet again on Wednesday. 1...2...3.”

Nick opened his eyes. “I’ll see you Wednesday?”

“Excellent.”

To be continued in Part 18...

Campus Case Study

Part 18: Anything.

I was sitting in my car in the parking lot behind the post office. I didn’t remember driving there, or know why I would’ve even gone there. Anything I would mail home I could do right on campus. And I never really snail mail anything anyway.

I started the car and pointed it toward campus. As I was driving down Main Street I was thinking about my new red singlett. It was too cool how I just calmly put my clothes on and walked out the door. Not that I was some big klepto or anything. I just wanted the singlett. What’s the big deal? I just needed more spandex for my collection.

I was kind of tired of my black and pink bike clothes. That’s what I wanted next—a new racing outfit. I wasn’t really paying attention even as I pulled into the parking lot at the sporting goods store. Since I was here it wouldn’t hurt to look around. I mean, I could see how much the stuff was going for and get a few bucks together to come back.

A big banner over the doors announced they were having a sneaker sale. I wasn’t really here for sneakers. I found my way to the cycling section. There wasn’t much of a selection. I was kind of bummed about it. I mean, I really had my heart set on getting something new to wear for my workout today.

I turned to leave the store.

That’s when I saw them out of the corner of my eye. Bright yellow bicycle bibshorts.

I looked at the price tag. There was no way I could afford to pay for them.

My dick seemed to grow just looking at them. I had to try them on.

Maybe I could bum some cash off one of the guys?

I pulled them off the rack and headed for the dressing room. My dick was throbbing as I strode across the store. I could just put them on and leave like last time... Shit! I was wearing my white boxer-briefs. No cum, I thought. No cum. No cum!

Wait. If I just took these into the dressing room and came out without them somebody might notice. I glanced around. There was a rack with warm-up suits nearby. I grabbed a black one to try on and hurried into the dressing room.

I kicked off my sneakers and shucked off my jeans. Fuck me! There was a wet spot on my boxer-briefs. I yanked them off and started sucking at the spot, licking it clean. The precum tasted salty. I was kind of thirsty. But it didn’t matter. No cum on the boxer-briefs!

When I was sure they were clean I picked up the yellow bibshorts. I slipped them on. They felt cool. I stared at my reflection. You could see the outline of my hard cock through the yellow spandex.

Man, I needed to jerk off right away.

What the hell? Not here! If I got caught jerking off in here wearing these shorts how would I explain it?

I turned around and looked at the reflection of my backside in the mirror. My ass even looked good in these. I slid my hand over my spandex covered ass.

My dick jumped.

My hand just sort of found it’s way to my dick. I started stroking along the shaft. Up and down. Up and down. I was starting to sweat. I was gonna cum.

Fuck! Not in these shorts. They were new and beautiful and I wanted them.

I pushed the shorts down around my thighs. The air was cold on my hot dick. My eyes darted around. There was nothing to cum into. I had to wear my jeans out of here. And no cum on the boxer-briefs!

I stared down at my feet. Of course! I shifted my weight onto my left foot and reached down to yank the sock off my right foot.

I pulled the sock over my cock. It was warm and damp and kind of smelled.

Then my whole body started to shiver. I shot my load into my sock!

I leaned back against the mirror. That was close.

I wiped myself clean with the sock then dropped it on the floor.

I pulled the bibshorts back on, then put on my white boxer-briefs. I stepped into my jeans.

In the mirror I looked okay. My hair was a little damp from sweat, but other than just having one sock on and one bare foot I looked normal. I shoved my feet in my sneakers. It was time to get out of here.

I picked up the warm-up suit and left the dressing room, glancing back at the door. The only sign I’d been there was a balled up sock in the corner.

My dick twitched under the bibshorts. I had to get the hell out of this store.

I hung the warm-up suit on the returns rack and headed for the door. I didn’t want anybody to find that sock while I was still here. I wondered what they would think when they found it! I had a stupid grin on my face as I pushed through the door and jogged to my car.

And my dick was hard again.

* * *

After wearing my new bibshorts for my daily ride and taking a long swim I grabbed a quick meal and headed to the theater a little early for rehearsal. I wanted to catch Warren, the director, before we started.

The theater was deserted when I got there. I must’ve been earlier than I thought. I checked around for Warren. He was standing in the wings when I found him. I’d never really paid much attention to him. He was kind of plain all around. He didn’t really dress that well, and he had a dorky-looking haircut. But he was a pretty good director and he had cast me in his show.

“Warren, you got a sec?” I asked.

He frowned at me. “You missed rehearsal. What’s going on, Nick?”

“I am SO sorry, Warren. I got sick the other night and went to bed and slept right through rehearsal. You can ask my roommates. They were the ones who made me go to bed.”

Warren squinted at me. “You missed the first nude rehearsal.”

“I know. And I’m really sorry.”

“Sorry doesn’t help me fill in your part when you’re not here.”

I held out my hands. “I know. I’ll do whatever to make it up. Listen, I really want to keep my part.”

“And how do you intend to ‘make it up’?”

“I’ll do anything, Warren.”

Warren put his hands on his hips. “Really?”

I didn’t like the look on his face. What was he thinking? But I found myself saying. “Anything.”

“All right, well, everybody else got naked on stage the other night. They’ve had the opportunity to begin to become comfortable in front of a group without their clothes.” Warren rubbed his chin. “Why don’t you get out of these things and hang out on stage for a little while?”

He wanted me to get undressed now? “And I can keep my part?”

“It’s a start.”

I thrust my hands in my pockets. What was I gonna do? I really wanted to stay in the show. But to just be standing around naked on stage while everybody was arriving? I looked at my watch. “Hey, where is everybody?”

“You’d have known if you were here on Friday that rehearsal is starting an hour later this week.”

Oh. Wait, he wanted me to hang around without my clothes for an hour? Well, it’d just be him and me here. That wasn’t so bad.

“What have you decided, Nick?”

I sighed. “I guess I don’t have a choice. I said I’d do anything.”

I pulled off my T-shirt, kicking off my sneakers at the same time. My jeans and socks and boxer-briefs were soon in a pile on the floor.

Warren was staring at me.

I looked down. I wasn’t hard. What the hell was he looking at? “Something wrong?” I asked. I guess I sounded kind of snotty.

He shook his head. “No! No, I mean. I guess I just never realized you were gay.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re smooth as can be.”

“So?”

“So I don’t know too many straight guys who shave.” Warren resumed rubbing his chin. “You sure you want to go out on stage like that?”

“Like what?”

“Shaved! People are going to stare at you, Nick. I mean, I have to wonder if it will detract from the show. If the audience is too distracted looking at your hairless cock who’ll be watching my show?”

“What’s the big deal?” I was proud of my smooth body. “You don’t seem to care too much.”

Warren cracked a smile. “Nick, I’m not judging you. I’m a big queer myself. Of course, I don’t shave myself. Wax my chest, maybe... Anyway, go ahead and put your clothes back on.”

“Am I out of the show?”

Warren shook his head. “No. I just want to see how the cast reacts when you strip down later.” He was grinning at me.

I squatted down and picked up my underwear. “So we’re square now?”

“Why don’t we say you owe me one?”

“What does that mean?”

“We’ll see. You did say you’d do anything, right?”

I nodded.

“Then someday when I ask you to do something, you’ll do it. Right?”

I shrugged. “I guess.”

Warren winked at me. “Don’t look so nervous. Now get dressed. We have rehearsal in about forty-five minutes.”

I pulled my white boxer-briefs up. Something about the way he was looking at me made me uncomfortable.

To be continued in Part 19...