The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Case Study

Part 15: Out With The Guys.

It was Friday night and I didn’t have to work or do any frat business or anything tonight so I had decided to go out with the guys. They had been complaining that I never hang out with them because I’m too busy all the time anyway.

We were only going to a bar, but you never know when you might see somebody hot, so I decided to get a little dressed up. I mean, I usually try to look a little better if I’m going out. I took a shower and slicked down my hair then went to my bedroom to get dressed.

I pulled on a pair of white boxer-briefs, then stepped into my corduroys. I slipped on my orange sweater with the stripe across the chest—I like that sweater a lot. Then I put on socks and sneakers. I stood in front of the mirror. You could see where my nipple was pierced under the sweater. Cool.

Carm was stretched out on the couch watching TV.

“Hey, you’re finally ready?” he asked.

Carm’s a great guy. He was really popular in high school and he has that attitude that really popular people have where no matter what they’re doing people notice them. He dresses kind of fancier than the rest of us—right now he had on dress shoes and khakis and a button-down shirt.

“Yeah.” I looked at the TV. “What are you watching?”

“Just some infomercial. Dude, this girl is hot.”

I watched as some blond was talking about some new exercise machine. Then they cut to a guy using the machine. He was tan and lean and wearing bike shorts.

I felt my dick start to stiffen in my pants. I knew I should look away. But I didn’t want to.

“We better go.” Carm clicked off the TV and rolled off the couch. He stopped as he walked by me. “What’s this?”

“What?” I asked, shifting a little. I hoped he didn’t see the hard-on I had.

He grabbed at my nipple. I pulled away. “Don’t.”

“Pull up your shirt.”

I frowned, but I pulled up my sweater. I had really wanted to tell somebody anyway.

“You got your nipple pierced?”

I nodded.

“Why?”

I shrugged. “I wanted to.”

“You’ve been acting weirder and weirder.” Carm shook his head. He grabbed his keys from the table. “Let’s go.”

* * *

Marty was standing at the bar chugging a bottle when we got to On Tap. Marty looks comfortable no matter where he is. He always looked like one of those surfer dudes you see in commercials. He had on jeans and sandals and a T-shirt that was tight enough to show off that he’d been going to the gym again. He rolled his eyes. “About time you two got here. What the hell was the hold-up?”

Carm grinned. “I was checking out Nick’s nipple. He got it pierced.”

“You did?” he asked accusingly.

I shrugged.

“You turning into a little fag there, Nick? Your boyfriend like to pull on that while he’s fucking you?”

Why’d he have to be like that? I stood there hoping the floor would open up and swallow me.

“Lay off, man,” Carm said. He ordered two beers and handed me one.

“Thanks,” I said, more for shutting Marty up than the beer.

Two guys walked by us. One was dressed completely in black and the other had on tight jeans and a shiny black leotard. They were laughing about something. That leotard looked hot. I could feel my dick getting harder again.

“Speaking of fags,” Marty mumbled. “Aren’t there any girls here tonight?”

I watched the two guys find a table and sit down. They looked like they were good friends having fun. The guy in black reached over and playfully punched the guy in the leotard in the arm.

My dick was straining against my boxer-briefs.

I drained half the bottle of beer I was holding.

“Nick?” Carm said.

“Huh?” I looked away from the guys at the table.

“I said those are some honeys over there. But it looks like you already noticed ‘em.” He pointed with his beer to a group of girls standing behind the table I’d been watching.

They were beautiful, and all done up for a night out.

My gaze fell back on the guys. Man in black was leaning in close to his friend, talking into his ear. I wondered what he was saying. I wondered if he was telling him he wanted to rip that leotard off of him.

I could feel cool pre-cum dribbling out of my cock.

Damn!

“Guys, I need to hit the men’s room. Be right back.” I took a last swig from my beer and set it down before hurrying into the bathroom.

I went into a stall, locked the door, and yanked down my cords. I looked at my briefs. They were dry. But the head of my cock was wet. I wiped my dick off and fastened my pants.

Carm and Marty were where I’d left them.

“All I’m saying is he’s been acting weird. Like he’s got a secret or something,” Marty was saying.

“Who are we talking about?” I asked.

“Oh, uh, somebody you don’t know,” Carm said.

I nodded. “Anybody come in while I was gone?”

“This place is dead. Somebody call it,” Marty snapped. “Let’s head down the street. There’s a live band down at Kampas.”

Carm shrugged at me. “You care?”

“Nope.”

We left the cars at On Tap and walked the two blocks to Kampas. The sidewalks were crowded. It was Friday night and a lot of people don’t drive if they’re going out drinking from campus.

As we walked my dick was finally getting back to normal. All I needed was the guys to see me with a hard-on. I’d never hear the end of it.

Music was blaring even out front at Kampas. A local band was playing the weekend there. They didn’t sound too bad.

I went up to the bar and ordered three beers. The bartender looked familiar. Then I realized he was in my English class. He never looked like this in English. He was wearing a white shirt open over a wife-beater. He looked really good like that. What was his name? I racked my brain.

“Hey, Scott, I didn’t know you worked here,” I shouted over the music.

He stopped and looked at me. “Nick, right?”

I nodded.

“You here with friends?” He popped open the three bottles and set them in front of me.

“Yeah.”

“Too bad.”

What did he mean by that? I wondered.

He was looking at my chest. Could he tell my nipple was pierced?

“Maybe we could get together sometime and study or something,” he said.

I shrugged. “Sure, why not?”

He was grinning at me. His eyes were really deep brown, almost black.

Somebody bumped into me. I turned around and saw a guy wearing a royal blue long-sleeved spandex shirt and jeans. “Sorry, dude,” he said, and kept going. My dick was getting hard again. Why did that keep happening?

I turned back to Scott. He had a napkin and a pen. “Give me your number,” he said.

I took the pen and scribbled my phone number down. My dick was full-on hard now. I handed back the pen. Scott’s fingers held my hand for a second.

I looked up. He was still grinning.

He must have a cut chest under that wife-beater. I wondered what he’d look like in that royal blue shirt the guy who bumped into me was wearing.

My dick jumped in my pants. “My friends are waiting.”

Scott grinned. “I’ll call you.”

I picked up the three beers and worked my way through the crowd to Carm and Marty.

“Thought you got lost!” Carm shouted, taking a beer.

I handed Marty the third one.

“Nah, figured you were getting some,” Marty teased. “When’s the last time, Nick?”

I had lied to the guys a long time ago. I didn’t want them to know I was a virgin. Marty was so crazy for sex he’d never understand why I didn’t screw everybody in high school.

The guy in the blue shirt was standing right behind Marty. He must spend all his time lifting weights. His back and shoulders rippled under the spandex.

My dick was throbbing. It felt wet again. Damn!

“Need to make a pit stop.” I handed my beer to Carm.

“Again?” he asked.

“I’ll be right out.” I had to walk past the guy in blue to get to the men’s room. His arms were huge under that shirt. I wondered what it’d be like to have arms like that. And what it would be like to be held by arms like that.

My dick felt wetter. Shit.

I rushed into the bathroom and found an empty stall. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my boxer-briefs. There was a small wet spot on them.

Fuck! I kicked off my sneakers and yanked off my pants and boxer-briefs. They had to be clean! No stains on the white boxer-briefs!

I drew the boxer-briefs up to my mouth and licked the spot. Salty. I licked them until I was sure they’d be clean.

There was a knock on the stall door.

I looked around. I was standing there in socks and a sweater, licking my boxer-briefs. This wouldn’t look good if somebody didn’t understand...

“Occupied!” I yelled.

“Sorry, man.”

I wiped my dick clean and pulled on my boxer-briefs. Where I had been licking was damp and cool against my hard dick. I put on my pants and sneakers and hurried back out to the bar.

Marty was staring at me when I got to them.

“You all right, man?”

“Why?” I asked.

“You were gone a long time,” Carm said.

“I was?” I asked.

“Yeah. Are you feeling okay? You’re sweating, Nick.”

I shrugged. “I, um, saw some people I know when I got out of the bathroom.” I felt my hair. It was damp. I must’ve been in a frenzy in the bathroom when that guy knocked or something.

“Maybe we should call it a night?” Carm asked.

“Not because of me. I’m fine.”

“There ain’t nothing happening here anyway,” Marty said. “You look kind of sick. Maybe you should just go home to bed.”

My dick was throbbing in my pants. What I really needed was to jerk off. Why hadn’t I thought to do that in the bathroom? Everything would’ve been fine.

Carm squeezed the back of my neck. “You probably just need a little rest. You’re not acting like yourself lately, man.”

What did he mean? I was acting the same as I ever did. I wanted to ask him, but he and Marty were hustling me toward the door to the street. Maybe I should just give in and call it a night. I had plans to go out tomorrow night with Mike anyway. I couldn’t wait to see him. And ask him who that guy he visits is.

To be continued in Part 16...

Campus Case Study Part 16: Saturday.

Saturday when I woke up I felt sticky. That kept happening. I had wet dreams every night. I don’t know why. I hadn’t had a wet dream in a long time. But lately I was having them every night. I read somewhere that if you don’t have sex your body has to get rid of all that sperm somehow, but my health teacher in high school told us that was just an old wives tale. He said that your body absorbed it. He also told us that you couldn’t really go blind from masturbating and that it was normal. He was the first teacher I really liked and trusted and respected.

Not as much as Damian though. He was a really great prof. I always felt like I was learning a lot in his class. And I always left his office feeling like he’d just opened up my head and poured a bunch of knowledge into it. It’s weird how a good teacher can do that.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes staring at the ceiling. It was time to get up.

My alarm clock said 11:30. I shouldn’t have stayed up so late talking on IM. I swung my feet off the bed.

The guys would all be gone by now, our frat was having a big weekend, so I was supposed to spend time at the frat house too. I stripped off my sticky boxers and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

I took a long, hot shower. Tonight was my big night out with Mike. I couldn’t wait! First I had a lot to do today though so I could look good for it.

I got out of the shower and toweled off, then slicked my hair down in the mirror. I padded back to my bedroom and pulled on my black bike shorts.

As soon as I felt the cool, smooth spandex against my legs my dick began to get hard. By the time I had pulled the shorts completely on I was ready to shoot a load.

Then I pulled on my pink and black shirt, and zipped up the neck. My dick was throbbing.

I stroked myself through the spandex. It wouldn’t take long. It never did. I lowered the shorts and shot my load into my sticky boxers.

I pulled on socks and sneakers and headed outside with my bike for a ride.

I ate lunch when I got home and then decided to hit the mall. I wanted something new to wear tonight. I didn’t really know what I wanted to wear tonight at all. I was meeting Mike at some place called the Club. I’d never been there. He said just to dress to impress. I didn’t tell him he was the one I wanted to impress.

I was walking past the sporting goods store when I saw a bright red singlett in the window.

My dick jumped in my jeans. I stood in the middle of the mall staring at the red singlett. A woman pushing a stroller almost ran over me.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. I went into the store and picked up the red singlett. They had it in a bunch of colors. I took a royal blue one, too. I went into the dressing room and shut the door. I kicked off my sneakers and pulled off my jeans.

In the mirror I could see a small wet spot on my white boxer-briefs.

Damn!

I pulled them off and licked them clean. I could see my reflection licking the white boxer-briefs. That had to stay clean.

I stepped back into them, and then pulled on the red singlett. It was nice. It felt great against my skin. My dick was hard.

My hand hovered in the air just over my dick.

No. I was wearing my white boxer-briefs. I wouldn’t jerk off. Not now. I had just cleaned them.

I took off the red singlett and tried on the blue one. This one felt great, too. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I liked the red one better. I pulled off the blue singlett and stood in front of the mirror. My hard dick was tenting my white boxer-briefs.

I picked my jeans up off the floor and fished out my wallet. I didn’t have money to buy the red singlett.

Shit.

I stared at it.

I picked it up.

I held it against my face. It was soft and cool and smooth.

I pulled it on again.

I looked at my reflection.

I wanted it.

I needed it.

But how?

I stepped into my jeans. Then I pulled my T-shirt over my head. I shoved my feet in my sneakers.

My dick was aching as I opened the dressing room door.

I hung the blue singlett on the return rack and slowly walked to the mall door. Maybe nobody would notice.

“Are you finding everything okay?” the salesman asked.

I stopped walking. “Huh? Yes. Thanks.” I started walking faster to the door.

“Have a good day,” he said.

I had to force myself not to run to my car. When I got into it I slammed the door shut and rubbed my hard dick right through my jeans and the singlett and my boxer-briefs.

I hardly had to touch myself before my crotch felt cool and wet.

Fuck. My white boxer-briefs.

I sped out of the parking lot and drove home.

I ran up the walk, up the stairs, into my apartment, and into my bedroom. I slammed the door and yanked off my sneakers, letting them tumble to the floor. I kicked off my jeans, peeled off the red singlett, and stripped off the wet boxer-briefs.

I drew them to my mouth and began licking them clean, slurping up all the cum before it could stain. It tasted salty, but okay. I kept licking until I was sure the boxer-briefs would be clean. Then I dropped them in my laundry pile and pulled my jeans back on.

I didn’t usually go commando, but I didn’t want to shower now, before my swim. I hid the red singlett under some shirts in my drawer, grabbed my duffel bag, and walked across campus to the pool.

There were a couple guys in the men’s locker room. I pulled off my clothes and locked them in a locker, standing there naked.

I glanced up and noticed two guys were looking at me.

I pulled on a my navy blue speedo and hung a towel around my neck, then smiled and shrugged at them. My dick was hard again inside the speedo, and the bulge there was too big to not be noticed.

I walked into a stall and pumped my dick a couple of times. I shot spirals of cum into the toilet, pulled up the speedo, flushed, and went out to the pool.

I swam laps for a bout an hour. My body was becoming leaner and more muscular since I’d started swimming again. I don’t know why I had stopped. In the summers I worked as a lifeguard at home. I loved to swim.

I got out of the pool and stood, toweling my hair dry.

I could hear a couple of guys laughing and joking nearby.

“Check out the fag in the speedo.”

I lowered the towel from my face and patted my chest dry.

Marty was standing in swim trunks and a T-shirt, talking to some of our frat brothers. His eyes were round when he looked at me.

“Hey guys!” I called with a wave.

“Nick, what are you doing here, man?”

“I went for a swim. I gotta get going though. Plans later.”

Marty nodded. “Whatever you say, man.”

I shrugged and walked back to the locker room. Marty was getting weirder all the time. Go figure.

I got dressed and went back to the apartment. It was time to shower and get ready for tonight. I wanted to look good when Mike saw me.

To be continued in Part 17...