The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Case Study

Part 19: Loose Ends.

It was becoming obvious to me that whatever was causing my general lack of ill feeling health-wise was not going to miraculously clear up in time for class on Wednesday. Unfortunately, with the semester rapidly drawing to an end I couldn’t afford to cancel class.

To be honest, in reviewing my notes from this semester I had realized that I had left many points hanging unadressed, both in class and with Nick. As someone with a scientific mind I hate loose ends. I decided the unspoken cues given in communication had been glossed too quickly in class. Today’s lecture was really an examination of the subtleties of unspoken language. Humans are the only sentient species credited with the ability to express subtext in their communication. I asked the class to delve into the ways in which men and women color their speech through facial expressions, tone of voice, inflection, and gestures. It quickly became apparent the gender divisions involved in reading the same behaviors and mannerisms. For homework the class was to explore the conflicts that can arise through miscommunicated and misread subtext.

As for Nick, I had made many suggestions during his conditioning to which I had never returned. It was time to address some of those today with an eye on moving forward. Winter break would be upon us sooner than I cared to admit, and I needed to complete my research on Nicholas Phillips. Although there were many small points to address, there was one big one I intended to cover today. Nick had clearly become comfortable with wearing spandex to exercise. He had not, however, crossed the line into not wearing clothing over his spandex in public. It was time to alter that behavior.

Nick walked with me to my office after class, making small talk about the upcoming play he was appearing in. That answered the question of whether his director had allowed him to keep his role. That didn’t answer what precisely he’d had to do in order to keep it.

Once we were settled in my office I gave him his trigger.

His eyes closed and his breathing settled into a slow rhythm.

“Nick, how are you feeling today?”

“Good, sir.”

“Excellent. Last time you were here you were concerned about keeping your role in the play. How did that go?”

“Warren is letting me keep my part.”

“Is Warren the director?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How did you convince him to keep you in the show?”

“He had me get undressed on stage.”

“That seems like a rather easy penance for missing a rehearsal.”

“And he said I owe him one,” Nick added.

“You owe him one? What does that mean?”

“He said someday he’d ask me to do something for him.”

“Ah, I see.” No sense worrying about that. Chances were his director would simply ask a favor in the near future. This was a digression I hadn’t really intended to discuss. I had ground to cover. “Have you acquired any new spandex this week?”

“I got a new pair of yellow bicycle bibshorts!”

“Did you buy them?”

“No, I took them.”

Excellent. This was progressing even better than I’d expected. Nick’s desire for spandex was able to blot out his social conditioning against stealing. Society teaches us that theft is morally and criminally wrong. Nick so desired spandex that he was able to completely ignore those rules. “Nick, you will continue to find that with each passing day your longing for new spandex will increase. Each new piece of spandex you acquire will give you a sexual thrill. You will also cum with more intensity each time you wear spandex. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I want to take you back several weeks in your conditioning, Nick. Are you still drinking your milk and eating your bananas?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. For the next several days they will be the only things you are allowed to eat. You will live on bananas and milk. You will not eat or drink anything else. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What will you be allowed to eat and drink?”

“Milk and bananas, sir.”

“You will continue to swim and ride your bicycle daily. What is it that you wear when you exercise, Nick?”

“Spandex.”

“And what happens when you put on your spandex?”

“I jerk off.”

“Excellent. You like to show off your body in spandex, don’t you, Nick?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You also like to show off your body nude, Nick. You’ve been rehearsing for your part in Hair for weeks. Tell me, what happened when you stripped down for your rehearsal the other night?”

“We didn’t rehearse the nude scene that night. I only got undressed for Warren.”

“I see. Well, right now it is time to remove your clothing to rehearse the nude scene. Stand and undress, Nick.”

Nick kicked off his sneakers before getting to his feet. He yanked his T-shirt off over his head, displaying his toned chest and pierced nipple. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and stepped out of them, standing in a pair of black boxer-briefs.

This was a new development.

“Nick, don’t remove your underwear.”

He had one sock off and one sock on, but he stopped undressing.

“Nick, what underwear are you wearing? Do you know?”

“Black boxer-briefs, sir.”

“What happened to your white boxer-briefs?”

“There were none clean.”

I began to smile. “Nick, those black boxer-briefs have a strange effect on you. When you wear them you feel adventurous. You are filled with a spirit of audacious behavior. You will want to try new and daring things. You will dive into any project boldly. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. Today while you are wearing those black boxer-briefs you will feel the need to do something daring or adventurous to acquire new spandex.” I pulled my camera from the desk drawer and stood to take photos of Nick in his black boxer-briefs. After I had snapped several frames I sat behind my desk. I was beginning to feel worse. It was time to wrap up today’s meeting with Nick and go home to bed.

“Nick, you may dress now and sit.”

He reassembled his outfit quickly and returned to his chair.

“Nick, we’ve discussed how you enjoy showing off your body in spandex. Beginning today you will find that you feel a growing need to wear spandex in front of people. You may begin small, just wearing it in front of your roommates, or a group of friends, or for short periods of time. But you will definitely feel the pull to wear your growing collection of spandex in front of other people. You will want to show off your new spandex. You will discover that each day, with each new piece of spandex you acquire you feel a growing desire to leave your home dressed solely in spandex. You no longer wish to cover up with other clothing. In fact, you will begin to wonder why you own so much clothing that is not made of spandex. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What will you begin to do?”

“Wear spandex outside.”

“Repeat that, Nick.”

“I will wear spandex outside.”

“Excellent. You will wear more spandex for longer periods of time in public, Nick. Repeat that back to me.”

“I will wear more spandex for longer periods of time in public.”

“As always you will require spandex to perform sexually. You are now unable to achieve erection or ejaculation without spandex. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I believe it’s time to wrap up, Nick. Is there any news about Mike or Mr. Boldt?”

“Nothing, sir.”

“Perhaps you should seek out Mike and talk to him this week.”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s all for today. You will follow all instructions and return here on Monday. 1...2...3.”

Nick blinked several times. His trances were now of such great depth that it took him longer to come completely out of them. That was gratifying to witness.

“Have an excellent weekend, Nick. I’ll see you on Monday.”

He grinned. “’Bye, Damian.”

To be continued in Part 20...

Campus Case Study

Part 20: Pizza.

After I left Damian’s office I was kind of in a strange mood. You know how some days you just wake up and feel like you’ve been stuck in a rut and you need to try something new? That’s how I felt. I decided to drive into town and see what I could find to do.

I drove around town for a long time. It seemed pretty dead. I didn’t feel like going home so I decided to go to the mall. I killed some time in the music store, and looked at some clothes in Abercrombie. The only clothes I really wanted were made out of spandex. I wandered down the mall to a sporting goods store. I wasn’t going to get anything today, I was just going to look. No harm in looking!

I swear before I even knew it I was in the dressing room with an armful of spandex clothes. I pulled off my sneakers and jeans and stepped into a pair of royal blue spandex pants. I could feel my dick get hard even as I watched the bulge grow in the mirror. The pants hugged my legs from my ankles, over my calves and thighs, right up over my ass. I turned around. My ass looked good in spandex.

I could see the stack of spandex behind me in the mirror. I wanted to try it all on. But I didn’t want to take off the blue pants yet. I shrugged at my reflection and turned around.

In seconds I was pulling a pair of black shorts on. They looked cool with the blue pant legs. I wondered if they made blue and black spandex pants. I hadn’t seen any on the rack.

My T-shirt was covering the top half of the shorts so I decided to take it off. And anyway, I had brought a few shirts in with me! I pulled on a neon green muscle shirt. It fit like a second skin. I frowned in the mirror. The green looked lousy with the black and blue. But I liked the way it felt. I fingered the long-sleeved royal blue shirt that matched the pants.

My dick was throbbing.

I tugged the shirt on. It came up in a mock turtleneck and covered down to my wrists.

Fuck I needed to jerk off now, man.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

I nearly jumped out of my skin.

“Everything all right in there?” a voice asked.

“Ye-es!” I called, my voice cracking. I cleared my throat. “Be right out!”

I looked at the pile of spandex I had yet to try on. Not today. I really wished I could. I glanced in the mirror again.

I reached down and picked up my jeans, then stepped into them. I shoved my feet in my sneakers.

I really wanted this blue shirt. But I was only wearing a T-shirt. There was no way I could cover it up. I pulled it off and checked the price tag. I didn’t have anywhere near enough, that was for sure. Well, I was still wearing the green one. I tugged my T-shirt back on.

I could come back for the shirt later maybe. Wearing a coat or something.

Nah. Not a good idea. Coming back would be pushing it.

I don’t know what made me do what I did next. But I was willing to try anything to get that shirt.

I unzipped my jeans again. I wrapped the shirt around my chest, tying the sleeves around my waist. I tucked the T-shirt into my jeans and buttoned the jeans. Now, if I could just make it out of here without anybody noticing everything’d be cool.

I bent over to gather up the rest of the spandex. In the mirror I could see royal blue spandex at my ankles. Damn.

I reached down and tugged the legs of the pants up my calves several inches. That was better.

God, if I didn’t jack off soon my dick was going to explode.

I snatched up all the spandex I hadn’t been able to try on and walked out of the dressing room.

A salesman was waiting outside. “Find anything, sir?” he asked.

I grinned. “Too much. I’m going to have to come back later.” I deposited the stack of spandex in his arms and strode to the door.

I had to concentrate to walk normally down the mall. I kept thinking somebody was going to stop me and demand all the spandex back.

When I got out to my car I swear my dick was harder than it had ever been in my life. I sat at the wheel and barely grazed the head of my cock before my entire body started to shake.

Wow. That was powerful, man.

I pulled up my T-shirt and took the blue spandex shirt off from around my waist. I set it on the passenger’s seat.

It was time to go home and get cleaned up. I started the car and pointed it toward campus. I was getting hungry. That’s when I saw the pizza shop Mike works at. I pulled in near the curb and hopped out of the car. My clothes felt wet and sticky when I moved. I needed to change.

I walked up to the counter and grinned. Mike had his back to me.

When he turned around I was smiling. He smiled back.

“Hey. You here to see me? Or can I get you something to eat?”

“Both. How ‘bout two slices and a coke?”

“Coming right up.”

“Can you take a break?”

“I think so.”

I grinned. “I’ll be right back. Where’s the men’s room?”

Mike pointed to the corner.

I hurried across through the door and into a stall. It was cramped, but I had to do something about all that I was wearing. I pulled my jeans down and then peeled the spandex shorts and pants down my thighs. My boxer-briefs were wet. They were gonna have to come off.

I kicked off my sneakers, then pushed off my jeans and the spandex. I took off the boxer-briefs and used a dry part to wipe myself off and clean up some.

I had no other underwear, so I pulled on the black spandex shorts. As soon as I felt the smoothness against my balls my dick was hard again. Shit! I couldn’t jerk off again here. Not with Mike outside wondering what was taking so long.

I pulled up the blue spandex pants and then my jeans. My dick was starting to throb again. What the hell was I gonna do? If I went out there with a raging hard on wasn’t Mike gonna be able to tell?

I yanked my jeans and the spandex down a few inches and pumped my dick. I was starting to sweat. Cum started shooting out of me. I grabbed for some toilet paper to catch and wipe as much of it as I could.

When I was done I pulled up my pants again and walked to the sink. I dropped my black boxer-briefs in the garbage can.

That’s when I saw it.

There was a big ribbon of cum on the front of my shirt.

Fuck! What was I gonna do? Mike knew I was here. I couldn’t sneak out. And he saw me come in with this shirt on.

I had no choice. I pulled off the T-shirt.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror over the sink. I didn’t look bad in the neon green spandex muscle shirt. And it felt pretty good to actually wear it out. But what would Mike say?

I washed my hands, wadded up my T-shirt, and walked up to the counter.

Mike was waiting for me, holding my slices and two sodas on a tray.

“I was starting to worry.”

“I was washing up,” I said.

He nodded. He seemed to be staring. “Great shirt!” he said with a big smile.

“You think?” I croaked.

“Yeah. I didn’t know you ever wore spandex. Cool.” Mike led the way to the small table in front of the window and sat down. I sat opposite him.

“You think spandex is cool?”

“Sure. Why?”

I shrugged. “I never wear it in front of other people.”

“You should. You look great.”

I knew I probably had a doofy grin on my face. And my dick seemed to be getting ready for a third go-round.

“Is that why you were in the bathroom so long? You didn’t want me to see your shirt?”

I didn’t say anything.

Mike leaned forward and whispered, “Nick, you saw me strip. Christ, what were you worried about?”

I don’t know what made me do it. I leaned forward and kissed him full on the mouth.

Mike jumped back.

Was he pissed? Nope, shocked, I think.

He looked around the shop. There was really nobody there. The other guys were back in the kitchen. That’s when he grabbed my face and kissed me back.

We sat there and just looked at each other in silence. It was weird. I had never kissed a guy before. I’d never really even thought about kissing a guy before. But I liked Mike. A lot.

Finally he said something. “I gotta get back to work. I get out at 9 tonight. Can I see you?”

“Sure!”

“Great. I’ll come over after work?”

I smiled and nodded.

Mike got up. “Oh, Christopher wants us to have dinner with him on Friday night. I mean, if that’s okay with you.”

“That’d be great!”

Mike smiled at me then went back behind the counter.

I looked at my pizza and soda. It wasn’t what I really wanted to eat. I dumped the tray in the trash can then headed outside. I had to get back to campus. I still had to ride my bike and swim.

To be continued in Part 21...