The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Case Study

Part 13: Attraction.

I looked forward to Monday all weekend. I was curious to hear how Nick’s week with the nipple clips had gone. I also had a new test for his endurance. My success with him would soon offer proof that personality could be improved through scientific methods.

First I had to lecture my class on sexual attraction. This week we would be delving into the world of finding and attracting sexual partners for propagation of the species. Our discussion would include the speech and mannerisms men and women adopt in order to attract interest from the opposite sex, but not be limited to this realm. We would also examine the clothing, cosmetics, perfumes, and other accoutrements used to beautify ourselves in the eyes of potential sexual partners.

Unbeknownst to Nick, he had been experimenting with different accessories and trimmings in my experiments with affecting changes in his behavior and sexual tendencies for weeks now. I was eager to see how he would weigh in on the topic during class discussion.

When he appeared in the doorway of the classroom dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt I was both surprised—he usually favored tighter clothing—and gratified by the small protrusions at his nipples.

After class we hurried to my office. Nick sat in his usual chair.

“Beach Boy,” I said.

Nick’s head nodded forward.

“Remove your shirt for me, Beach Boy.”

He automatically pulled the sweatshirt over his head and dropped it.

I moved to inspect the tit clamps. The metal teeth bit into his flesh. Was it my imagination, or had his nipples appeared to stretch a tad? I took several pictures.

He really was a sterling example of college-age manhood. I followed the thin line of pale hair down his smooth chest and firm abs to where it disappeared into the olive- and tan-striped boxers he wore under his baggy jeans.

I had been wondering if his pubic hair would have grown in in time for the production of Hair he was appearing in at the college. Following today’s lecture, I wanted to address the situation once and for all. “Nick, how are rehearsals going for your show?”

“Good, sir.”

“Have you had a nude rehearsal yet?”

“No, sir.”

“I’m pleased to hear that. It wouldn’t do for you to appear before your cast members or an audience in your present state. Do you know why that is?”

There was a pause. “No, sir.”

“Nick, do you recall from discussion today how we examined cultural influences on appearances and standards of beauty?”

“Yes, sir.”

“We looked at the practices of women shaving their legs, and how modern society favors smooth men over hairy men. Do you remember that?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What would happen if you took off your pants now? What would I find?”

“Hair, sir.”

“But we decided that society prefers a smooth man, true?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Then shouldn’t you address this before appearing on stage nude?”

“Yes, sir?”

“How will you address the problem, Nick?”

“Shave, sir?”

“Excellent, Nick! That’s correct. You will shave. You will go home today and remove all your pubic hair. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

He sat, breathing deeply, awaiting my instructions.

“Nick, how have you been enjoying the sensation in your nipples?

“They’re sore, sir.”

I reached for the left clamp and pulled, stretching his nipple.

Nick’s face betrayed no feeling.

“But you like the sensation, Nick. This is another area of your body which becomes sexually aroused.” I removed the clamps. “Today when you leave my office you will go downtown and get your right nipple pierced. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. You will find that each time you become sexually aroused your nipples will become more erect and sensitive to touch, much like a woman. However, since you are not a woman, they will seem to be hardwired to your penis, and the slightest sensation will cause an erection. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. Have you been cycling?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What happens?” “I change into my spandex then I jerk off. Then I ride.”

“Excellent. Nick, spandex has become increasingly important to you. The sight or smell or touch of it is enough to arouse you. This increases each time you come into contact with spandex. You will now find that you are unable to become sexually stimulated without spandex. You must have spandex in order to perform sexually. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“And what will happen if you attempt to perform sexually without spandex, Nick?”

“I will not be able to?”

“Repeat that, Nick.”

“I will not be able to.”

“What won’t you be able to do?”

“I will not be able to have sex without spandex.”

“Excellent, Nick. You’re learning quickly. Tell me, are you aware the campus pool is open daily to students?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you swim?”

“No, sir.”

“Weren’t you a lifeguard?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Nick, beginning tomorrow you will swim for one hour each day before dinner. This will become part of your routine. You must swim for a full hour each day, on top of your cycling. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“There is another requirement, Nick. When you swim you will wear only a tiny Speedo. Do you own one?”

“No, sir.”

“You are required to get one, Nick. Today after you get your nipple pierced you will go to the mall and purchase a tiny Speedo. Each day you will go to the campus pool, strip down to your Speedo, and swim for one full hour. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You will not question why people notice your Speedo. You will know this is what you must wear to swim each day before diner. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent, Nick.”

“Your Speedo will be made of lycra, Nick. What happens when you wear spandex?”

“I get hard.”

“And?”

“I jerk off.”

“What will you need to do each day before you swim?”

“Jerk off.”

“Right. You’re a swift study, Nick, and an excellent subject. That’s part of the reason you were chosen for my research. Tell me, have you learned anything new about Mike?”

“He came to see me at my apartment.”

“He did? What for?”

“He asked me to lunch today. I told him I couldn’t do it today so we’re meeting tomorrow.”

“You’re having lunch with Mike? Fascinating. Is his interest in you of a sexual nature?”

“I don’t know.”

“Attempt to find out tomorrow. Be flirtatious. Hook his interest. This could prove a fascinating test.”

“We should draw to a close. I have a departmental meeting this afternoon. One last thing for today: you will clear your schedule to return here on Wednesday after class. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Put on your shirt.”

After he was dressed I counted to three.

“I have that meeting to get to,” I said.

Nick scrambled to his feet. “I have a lot to do today, too!”

Don’t I know it, I thought.

“See you in class Wednesday!”

To be continued in Part 14...

Campus Case Study

Part 14: Wednesday Again.

Today in class we were continuing the discussion of sexual attraction and cultural expectations from Monday. Nick was reserved during the debate that ensued, looking a bit tired at his desk. He nervously tapped an Adidas sneaker from time to time, but did little to contribute to the proceedings.

The young women in the class seemed to enjoy the examination of societal pressures on women’s modes of dress. An offshoot from the discussion brought up the cosmetics and perfume industries’ power over the consumer market and the direct effect advertising bears on the definitions of beauty and desirability.

The students seemed reluctant to leave today, lingering in small groups to thrash out the day’s lesson. Nick approached me cautiously.

“Hi, Damian.”

“Nick, you’re looking well. How are you?”

“I’m okay.” He tapped his foot absently. “Listen, did you need any help today”

I smiled. He was following my instructions flawlessly. “That would be terrific. Why don’t we head over to my office?”

In my office Nick was still nervously tapping his foot. I had never known him to be fidgety, and this new behavior intrigued me.

“Beach Boy.”

Nick’s head lolled forward.

“Nick, how do you feel today?”

“Okay, sir.”

“Are you feeling nervous or apprehensive about something in your life?”

“No, sir.”

“Are you certain? Is there something happening this week that is a source of anxiety for you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What is it, Nick?”

“We have our first nude rehearsal this Friday.”

I nodded. I had wondered how Nick would react when stripping on stage became imminent. “Stand up, Nick.”

He got to his feet and wavered slightly.

I rounded the desk and pushed his chair out of the way. “I want you to imagine that you are now on stage at a rehearsal. Can you see the stage in your mind, Nick?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. It is before rehearsal. You are the first to arrive. You are alone in the theater. Can you see it?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You have come here to practice before the rest of the cast arrives. You have been feeling uneasy about rehearsal and you want to calm your nerves. You stand center stage, Nick.”

He took a step forward.

“You slip off your shoes.”

Nick placed the toe of his right sneaker on the heel of his left and stepped out of it, then did the same with his left foot. He stood in his socks.

“Next you pull off your sweatshirt.”

Nick raised his arms and tugged the sweatshirt off over his head, mussing his plastered-down blonde hair. He dropped the sweatshirt.

Sure enough, his right nipple was pierced with a gold hoop.

“I see you pierced your nipple, Nick. That’s excellent. You should be proud.”

The corners of his mouth turned up in a smile.

I tugged gently on the hoop.

His smile widened.

“You’re still standing center stage, Nick. You remove your jeans.”

His hands fumbled with the button on his jeans before he pulled them down and off his legs. Nick stood in white boxer-briefs and white socks.

“You pull of your socks, Nick.”

He lifted first one foot, then the other, yanking his socks off.

“Now you take off your briefs.”

Nick slipped his thumb under the waistband and wavered.

“You’re alone in the theater. No one can see you, Nick.”

He pushed the briefs down his legs, removing them. He straightened up.

I examined his hairless body. Nick was becoming a work of art to rival the David.

“Nick, I see that you shaved. That’s excellent. You have been following instructions perfectly. You’re a good boy.”

Nick was smiling again.

I took out my camera and snapped several pictures of his nude, hairless body and pierced nipple. Then I tugged on the nipple a bit, playing with Nick’s chest. His penis began to lengthen immediately. I snapped several more frames before continuing.

“Nick, on Friday night when the entire cast assembles for rehearsal and it is time for you to remove your clothing you will feel as calm and confident as you do right now. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You will pay no attention to their stares when they see that you have shaved. You will feel pride from their attention and understand that they are filled with admiration for you. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Good boy. Did you go to the pool yesterday?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What happened?”

“I got there and got undressed. I put on my new red Speedo. I got really hard so I had to jerk off so I could go out of the locker room without anybody seeing.”

“Excellent. Then what happened?”

“I went swimming for an hour. People were watching me. I think some of them were laughing when I got out of the pool. Then I got dressed and went to dinner.”

“Nick, those people were not laughing at you. They were admiring your body. You enjoyed their attention. You like when people notice your body. Especially men. You like to show off your body. You will continue to swim everyday for an hour before dinner, wearing your red Speedo. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

Nick’s cock was standing, pointing at his chin. This discussion of Speedos had started his libido. The humane thing to do would have been to allow him to dress. However, I was enjoying the view, so I let him stand center stage in his mind.

“Nick, yesterday was your lunch with Mike. How did that go?”

“It was fun, sir.”

“Why was it fun?”

“Mike’s a nice guy.”

“Is he a friend? Or is he interested in you sexually?”

“I think he likes me sexually.”

“You think?”

“We’re going to see each other on Saturday night.”

“How did that come about?”

“He invited me to a Club.”

I tugged at his nipple-ring. “Really.”

Nick let out a soft gasp. “Yes, sir.”

“Did you discover anything new about the man he visits at the house on Greenhill Road?”

“No, sir.”

I released his nipple. “You were too distracted flirting with Mike. I can correct that. On Saturday when you go to the Club with Mike you will talk to him about his friend and discern who he is and how Mike knows him. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. All other instructions will remain in effect. Is there anything else you feel you should tell me, Nick?”

“No, sir.”

“It is time for people to begin arriving at the theater. You should get dressed.”

Nick stooped over and drew his white boxer-briefs up his legs. Then he stepped into his jeans. He sat on the floor and tugged on his socks, then slipped his feet in his sneakers. The last thing he did was pull his sweatshirt over his head.

I pushed his chair back into position.

“Sit in the chair, Nick.”

He did.

“Remember, Friday night you will feel calm and relaxed about removing your clothes for rehearsal. You will report back to me about the experience, and your date with Mike next Monday. Do you have any questions?”

“No, sir.”

“1...2...3.”

Nick opened his eyes and smiled. I wondered if it was because his anxiety had been replaced by a sense of calm, or because of the erection he could no doubt feel pinned against his belly by those white boxer-briefs.

I grinned back at him. “Boxer Boy.”

His head slumped backward.

“Nick, there is one thing to add. From now on when you wear white boxer-briefs you will be concerned about staining them. Therefore, any pre-cum or cum you might dribble into them you will attempt to lick clean. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What will you do?”

“I will lick my boxer-briefs clean.”

“When?”

“When I cum on them.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to keep them clean.”

“What kind of boxer-briefs?”

“White ones, sir?”

“Good boy. You will only lick your white boxer-briefs clean. You will enjoy the taste of your own cum, Nick. It will be a treat for you. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“1...2...3.”

Nick picked his head up and looked at me curiously, then got to his feet. “I better get going, Damian.”

“Thanks for your help today, Nick. I’ll see you next Monday.”

To be continued in Part 15...