The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Case Study

Part 21: A Day of Firsts.

When I got home from my bike ride and swimming I was starving. But I really needed a shower first, so I hit the bathroom. Standing naked in front of the mirror I realized I really needed a shave. I lathered up and took out my razor, then proceeded to shave my entire body from the neck down.

That felt much better. My body should be smooth at all times. That’s the way I’m supposed to be. I looked at myself in the mirror. Supposed to be? I laughed at myself. Sometimes I think the weirdest stuff. I took a long hot shower. It was hard to stop thinking about that blue spandex suit I’d gotten today. I really wanted to put it on. And that was making my dick grow harder and harder. But Carm would be home from work any time now and I didn’t really want him to see me in it.

I toweled off and put some gunk in my hair, then padded barefoot to my bedroom. There were still a few minutes before he’d get home. I stepped into the blue spandex pants and immediately I could feel precum dribbling out of my dick. As I slipped on the shirt a shiver went down my spine. I looked in the mirror on my closet door. My body had a blue spandex sheen from my ankles to my wrists, to my neck.

“Anybody home?” a voice called.

My right hand was stroking my dick in the mirror. I hadn’t even realized it. I gasped. “In here!” I yelled. “D-don’t come in. I’m not dressed!”

I scrambled to get the spandex suit off and stash it in a bag in the bottom of my closet. I opened my underwear drawer. I really needed to do some laundry. The only thing clean was a pair of black boxer-briefs.

I pulled them on and stepped into a pair of jeans.

The green spandex muscle shirt was still lying on the bed where I’d left it. Bottom of the closet! When I picked it up I thought of something. Mike had said he liked it on me.

But Carm was home.

I don’t know why, but I pulled the shirt over my head.

I picked up my sneakers and a pair of socks and left the bedroom.

Carm was bent over the refrigerator. He was still dressed from work.

“Hey. You gonna be home tonight?” I asked.

“I was thinking about heading out to Kampas. You wanna come?”

I sat down and pulled on my socks and sneakers. “I have plans already.”

Carm pulled his head out of the refrigerator. “Yeah? What—” He stopped and looked at me funny. “What are you wearing?”

I shrugged. “Clothes.”

He popped open his beer. “Get a load of that shirt. Where’d you find that?”

“Oh, um—” I stammered.

“I swear, Nick, I think you’re smoking up too much.”

I frowned. Whatever. I walked past him to the fridge and grabbed the milk. I poured a big glass and gulped it down.

Next I pulled a banana form the bunch on the counter and peeled it.

“What’s with the milk and bananas? You on some new weird diet?”

I shrugged, my mouth full of banana. “’s what I feel like.”

Carm sighed. “I’m going to shower.” He walked away from me shaking his head.

I polished off a second banana and another glass of milk.

My dick was still hard, the boxer-briefs pinning it against my belly. Why couldn’t Carm have been a few minutes later?

I looked at the clock. Wow! It was later than I thought. Mike was going to be here any time now. Hopefully Carm would’ve left before Mike got here.

There was a knock at the door.

Dammit! What was with timing today?

I swung open the door and suddenly felt better.

Mike stood, wearing jeans, a tight black T-shirt, and sneakers, smiling at me.

I smiled back. “Hi.”

“Hi. Can I come in?”

“Oh. Yeah!” I backed out of the way. “My roommate is here, but he’s going out soon.”

Mike nodded.

“You want something to drink?”

“Sure.”

I walked into the little kitchen area and opened the refrigerator. “There’s beer, milk, or water.” I shrugged.

“Beer’s good.”

I popped the top and handed it to him. We sat on the couch. “How was work?”

“Hot.”

“What?”

“It’s hot there. The ovens.” Mike smiled.

I laughed. “Oh.”

“And there was this really hot guy who came in...” Mike reached over and touched my cheek.

I jumped.

“What?”

“My roommate.”

“Oh.” Mike sat with his hands in his lap, staring at the toes of his shoes.

Carm came walking out of the bedroom. “You sure you don’t want to go to Kampas?”

I grabbed the TV remote and snapped on the TV. “We’re gonna probably just watch videos,” I said.

Carm stopped when he saw Mike sitting on the couch holding a beer. He thrust out his hand. “I’m Carm.”

Mike wiped his hand on his pants, then shook Carm’s hand.

I flinched. “This is Mike. He’s a friend. He works over at the pizza shop.”

“Hmmm. Wish I’d known. I would’ve asked for dinner.” Carm chuckled. “Well, if you get bored I’ll probably stay at Kampas.”

He picked his keys up from the kitchen counter and left.

I relaxed on the couch. That was close.

“Your roommate doesn’t know?” Mike asked.

“Know what?”

Mike rolled his eyes. “You’re cute when you play dumb.”

“What are you talking about?”

Mike set his beer down. “I don’t get you.”

“What?”

“You’re always different. Like today when you came to the pizza place. That was like this amazing kiss. Then tonight you’re all jumpy that your roommate was here when I got here. And then there was last week when we had dinner and all you wanted to do was talk about Christopher. If you’re not into me that’s fine, but then stop acting like a tease.”

A tease? What was he talking about? I hadn’t done anything to tease him. Why was he so mad? One thing he said was right. That was an amazing kiss.

“Maybe I should go.”

“Don’t go,” I said. I leaned over and kissed him, tongue and all. When I pulled away I was gasping for air.

“Wow,” Mike panted. He was looking at me funny. Like he was hungry. Then he was staring at my pants.

I looked down. He could see the hard-on. I wanted to curl up and die. That was all I needed was him to see that I got hard after kissing him. He’d think I was some kind of sex-fiend or pervert or something.

He reached over slowly and brushed my jeans.

My breath caught in my throat.

Mike was looking me in the eyes. He raised his eyebrows.

Was he waiting for me to say something? I couldn’t. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even breathe.

Mike flipped open the button on my jeans. He dragged the flap back, slowly unzipping them. My black boxer-briefs were on display.

He reached his hand inside my pants and began to stroke my dick.

I felt light-headed.

I should push away his hand. But what he was doing felt good. He was still looking me in the eyes. He was smiling.

I moaned.

“You like that,” he whispered. He shifted closer to me so he could reach further down my pants.

I was breathing faster and my head was spinning. Mike was smiling at me and stroking my cock. He just kept looking at me and smiling.

I gasped and a spasm went through my body. I felt cold and hot all at the same time. My dick was covered in cum.

Mike withdrew his hand from my pants.

I was sweating and panting like I’d just ridden 10 miles on my bike.

Mike flashed a wide grin. “Geez, Nick, you’d think you hadn’t ever been jerked off before.”

I know my face was red. But I think it got redder. I didn’t look at him.

“Wait,” he said. “You haven’t?”

I slowly shook my head.

“Have you ever—been—with anybody?”

I didn’t look up.

I could feel Mike stroking my damp hair. “Nick, I wish I’d known. I would’ve made it more special for you.” He tipped up my chin and kissed me. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you never forget your first blowjob.”

I flinched.

“I’m an expert,” Mike said. Then he stopped. “Not like I’ve been with a million guys or anything. You’re really the first guy I felt like this about...”

“It’s okay,” I said, starting to get to my feet. “I should go get cleaned up.”

Mike pulled be back on the couch and wrapped his arms around me. “Just let me hold you for a little while.”

I settled back against his chest. This was nice.

To be continued in Part 22...

Campus Case Study Part 22: The Trouble With Friends.

Thursday seemed to fly by. Then today whenever I wasn’t in class I was cycling or swimming, or thinking about Mike. I really liked him. Tonight he had invited me to dinner with Christopher. I was psyched about that.

I didn’t know how I felt about what happened the other night. I mean, I never thought about Mike jacking me off like that before. But wow did it feel good. And he just kept looking me in the eyes and smiling while he did it like he was enjoying it just as much as I was.

I had driven to the next town yesterday to look for new spandex and swiped a pair of football pants. I hadn’t ever had a pair of them and they looked really cool. I had kind of been there, done that with all the sporting goods stores around here, so now I was driving farther for more selection.

I had already ridden my bike today and I went to the pool to do laps. After I’d changed into my new square-cut speedo that I’d picked up today and jacked off in the locker room I dove in the pool.

I liked this routine. And I really liked what it was doing for my body. I looked better and better in my spandex clothes. I toweled off and pulled on a pair of bicycle bibshorts for the walk home. I jammed my feet in my sneakers and headed for the door.

Just as I was walking out, I bumped into somebody walking in.

I looked up. Dressed in shorts, a T-shirt, and shades, with his dark hair neatly swept back, was Marty Jones!

“Hey!” I said with a grin. “How’re you, Marty?”

Marty pushed his sunglasses up into his hair and stared at me. He looked me up and down. “Nick? You’re not going out like that!”

I shrugged. “Why not?”

“Where are your clothes?”

“These are my clothes.”

“You’re half naked, man.” Marty grabbed one of the straps on the shorts and let it snap against my chest. “And you’re advertising those nipple rings. What in hell happened to you, man?”

“What do you mean?” I held up my hands.

“You can’t go out like that. You’ll get arrested!”

“What for? I’m dressed.”

“Well, okay, maybe not arrested. But you’ll look like some kind of fairy in that get-up.”

I frowned. “Listen, I gotta get going. I have to stop at the grocery store on the way home.”

“Like that?” Marty asked, sounding incredulous.

I started to walk past him through the door. “See you later.”

He stopped me with one hand on my shoulder. Marty’s a big guy. Not fat or anything. But he’s 6′4″ and he goes to the gym a lot.

“I always keep extra clothes in my locker here. You’re getting dressed.”

I tried to protest, but he steered me through the gym to the locker room. He opened his lock, pulled out a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt, and threw them at me.

“Put these on.”

I didn’t see what the big deal was. I was already dressed. But Marty was copping a major attitude and I needed to get out of here so I could get some food, go home, and get ready to meet Mike.

I kicked off my sneakers while I pulled the T-shirt over my head. It hung down practically to my knees. I pulled on the jeans and zipped them up. The waist was too big. And I was stepping on the pantlegs.

Marty made a clucking sound with his tongue, then bent down and rolled up the jeans a few times.

I frowned at him. He was treating me like a five year old.

“Tuck in the shirt.”

I did. The pants were still too loose.

“Look, it’s good enough to get you home,” Marty said.

“I look ridiculous.”

Marty shook his head. “I think I better drive you home.”

“I can walk. Besides, I have to go to the store, anyway.”

“I’ll drive you. Nick, I’m worried about you, man. You ain’t right these days.”

“I’m fine, Marty. I don’t know what the big deal is.”

“That’s what worries me. You act like this is normal!”

“It IS normal.”

“Just get in the car.”

We walked silently out of the gym to Marty’s car. I know it was childish to sulk, but that’s what I felt like doing. Marty had no right to tell me what to wear. And his clothes were way too big and baggy anyway!

He drove in silence to the grocery store and pulled into a parking spot.

“What do you need?”

“I can get it,” I snapped.

“Fine. I’ll wait here.”

It didn’t take me long to grab a gallon of milk and a couple of bunches of bananas and get in line. While I was waiting to pay I unwrapped a banana and ate a snack.

I strode out to the car carrying the bag and trying to keep the jeans from falling down. I felt like I was playing dress up in my really big brother’s clothes. Until lately I kind of thought Marty as a brother. Not only were we in the same fraternity, but he always treated me real good. Now he was acting like I was some kind of nut.

Marty drove me home and followed me to the door.

“Nick, wait!”

I stopped. “What?”

“Look, I know you’re mad, but something is wrong! This isn’t you. You never acted like this before. Never dressed like this before. What’s going on with you?”

“There’s nothing going on. I’m old enough to dress myself, Marty! I’ll wash your clothes and have them ready for you.” I unlocked the door and started inside.

Marty grabbed my arm. “I’m going to figure it out, Nick. And when I do I’m going to help you out of whatever you’ve gotten yourself into.”

I shook him off me. “Let go!”

I slammed the door.

An hour later when I answered the door I had already eaten a couple of bananas, jacked off, and taken a shower. I was dressed in khakis and a spandex T-shirt with a button-down shirt open over it. I wanted Mike’s friends to like me, and not act like my friends did.

Mike was grinning when I opened the door. He was kind of dressed up in black slacks and a white shirt and tie.

“Am I not dressed up enough?” I asked.

“You look great.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah! Christopher said it was dinner at his house, casual.”

“Oh. Good.” I shut the door.

Mike spun me around and pressed me against the door. He kissed me deeply, smothering my mouth with his.

When he pulled away my dick was hard as a rock.

“I’ve been wanting to do that all day,” Mike said sheepishly.

I smiled. “I’m glad you did.”

Just then the door opened into my back. Carm walked in, looking annoyed. “Nick, what’s the deal?” He stopped when he saw Mike. “Oh. Hi.”

Mike returned the greeting.

“You two are all dressed up. What’s up tonight?”

“A friend of Mike’s is having a party,” I said. I shouldn’t have lied, and I hoped Mike wasn’t going to be mad about it, but I didn’t want Carm to know anything ‘cause I didn’t want to hear it from him.

“Can I talk to you first?” he asked.

I excused myself and followed Carm to the bedroom.

“What happened today? Marty called me at work all pissed and worried saying we have to get you committed before you hurt yourself because you were wandering around in hot pants or something. Has he flipped?”

Damn Marty! Why did he have to get Carm involved?

“He and I argued today is all. No big deal. It’ll blow over. Is that all? Mike’s waiting for me, I gotta go.”

“Nick, who is this Mike?”

“A friend.”

“From where?”

“He works at the pizza shop. He goes to school here. What’s with the inquisition?”

Carm shrugged. “I don’t know. Nothing. I just wondered if he was the reason you’ve been acting different.”

“I don’t think I’m acting different, Carm.”

He was looking at me like I had two heads.

“And what does Mike have to do with it?”

“You’ve been hanging out with him a lot. And Marty and I don’t really see you anymore.”

“How about tomorrow night? Oh. Wait. Tomorrow is Saturday. I have plans. But Sunday we could do something. Now, I really have to go.”

“Sunday night. Don’t blow us off!” Carm called after me.

To be continued in Part 23...