The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Case Study

Part 23: Clothing.

It was Thanksgiving week on campus, a time when traditionally many of the students cut class to go home for an extended break. This was just as well; I was filled with a general feeling of malaise, in part due to the impending conclusion to my work with Nick. Also, I still wasn’t feeling quite up to par where my health was concerned. I was convinced it was nothing too serious, and therefore had no intention of seeking medical attention. Still, not having to teach today would’ve been a plus.

My outlook improved when only about a third of the class ambled in and sat down, Nick among them. He was dressed in a blue long-sleeved spandex shirt and jeans. The class seemed to notice and admire the view.

I handed out small group discussion topics and left them to their own devices. I sipped my tea at the front of the room, biding time until Nick and I could be alone in my office.

Once class ended Nick and I crossed the campus to my office. We sat in our regular places, and I uttered his trigger. “Beach Boy.”

Nick slipped downward in the chair, down into the pleasantly relaxed feeling of his hypnotic trance. His subconscious again open to my suggestions and manipulations, I proceeded with my research.

“How are you, Nick?”

“Good, sir.”

“How was your weekend?”

“Good, sir.”

“What did you do?”

“I spent time with Mike.”

I nodded absently. “What did you do?”

“He jerked me off.”

Their relationship had progressed much further than I’d realized. Not that it should surprise me. After all, Nick had become a sexual being under my tutelage. His willingness to volunteer this information first once free to speak honestly and openly spoke volumes as to the depth of meaning the event had held for him. “How did it feel to let him?”

Nick was smiling. “Good, sir.”

“Did you reciprocate?”

“No, sir.”

“Why not?”

“I-I didn’t think to.”

“The next time you’re in the position to, you will explore the sexual feelings you have growing inside you, Nick. Just as it felt good to you to have Mike bring you to orgasm, you will find it pleasurable to stimulate Mike to climax. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. Any other new developments with Mike?”

“Friday night we went to dinner at Christopher’s.”

“Christopher,” I repeated, surprised. “Boldt?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Did you find any new information about Mike and Christopher’s relationship?”

“No, sir. They’re friends.”

“Nothing out of the ordinary happened?”

“Mike got hot.”

I raised my eyebrows. Must’ve been quite a dinner party. “I’m afraid you’ll have to explain more clearly, Nick.”

“I didn’t really understand it. The longer we were there at dinner the more Mike started to sweat. Christopher told him to loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt, but he just kept getting hotter and sweatier. When I drove him home he was soaked.”

Fascinating. Could it be that Mr. Boldt had discovered a manner in which to control the body temperature of his subject? I hadn’t thought to pursue that avenue in my research. It didn’t quite fit with my exploration of sexuality or gender roles.

“Did anything else occur this weekend worth noting?”

The corners of Nick’s mouth turned downward. “Marty and I argued.”

“Why?”

“He thinks there’s something wrong with me. He says he’s going to figure out what it is.”

“Is there something wrong with you, Nick?”

“No, sir.”

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him there’s nothing wrong with me and he should stop looking for trouble where there isn’t any.”

I doubted Marty was a serious threat. I couldn’t imagine him discovering my work with Nick. From Nick’s accounts of his friends I didn’t believe there to be an Einstein in the bunch. I’m certain they were all good to pal around with, but I didn’t consider any of them intellectually advanced enough to threaten my research. Still, it never hurts to be cautious.

“Perhaps it would be best for you to avoid Marty for awhile, Nick.”

“Marty’s a good friend.”

“But Marty thinks something is wrong with you. You know there is nothing wrong with you. Do you want to spend time with someone who tries to make you feel badly about yourself?”

“No, sir.”

“Does Marty make you feel badly about yourself when he says there’s something wrong with you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you think you should spend time with him?”

“No, sir.”

“Excellent. You will avoid contact with Marty whenever and wherever possible. Now, how about spandex? Have you been acquiring more?”

“Yes, sir! I got a lot of new clothes.”

“That’s right, Nick. Your clothes should be made of spandex. I see you wore your spandex shirt to class today. Have you been wearing spandex in public?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. It feels natural and right to you to wear spandex in front of other people. In fact, you want as many people as possible to see you wearing spandex now, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What do you want?”

“I want people to see me wearing spandex.”

“Beach Boy, have you also discovered that when you are wearing spandex you are nearly always aroused? Have you found that when you aren’t wearing spandex you are unable to achieve erection? You are no longer able to perform sexually without spandex. For you spandex is entirely sexual and connected to the act of sex. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Stand and remove your jeans.”

Nick heavily got to his feet, kicking off his sneakers. He unfastened his jeans and let them slide down his legs.

To my surprise he was wearing blue spandex pants which matched his shirt. His fully erect penis was clearly defined by the gleam of the spandex.

“Beach Boy, you’re wearing spandex pants under your jeans!”

“Yes, sir.”

“How do you feel to be wearing so much spandex?”

“Good, sir.”

“That’s correct. You feel good to wear so much spandex. And you would feel better if the world could see you wearing so much spandex. We’ve discussed before how you enjoy having people look at your body. You want to show them your body in spandex. And you will. Beginning today you will feel most comfortable dressed solely in spandex. Clothing made of other materials will feel uncomfortable to you. It will feel natural to you to only wear clothing made of spandex. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What type of clothing will you wear?”

“Spandex, sir.”

“Excellent. Today when you return home you will gather all of your clothing that is not made of spandex together and pack it away. You will put it all in your car and you will bring it with you on Wednesday when you return here. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You will be allowed to keep one pair of jeans and one pair of khakis to wear when the situation demands that you clothe yourself. You will feel uncomfortable wearing these foreign pants, but you may find that it is necessary from time to time.”

I opened the desk drawer and retrieved the digital camera, taking several shots of Nick in his blue spandex pants and shirt. He was covered from ankle to wrist to neck in spandex. I sat at my desk again and put away the camera.

“Nick, you will now wear spandex at all times. Your need for new items of spandex will grow to encompass your thoughts. You will find yourself in a constant state of arousal as you wear your spandex in public. The spandex will grow to dominate your life, until all you can think of is spandex and sex!”

I stopped. Perhaps I had gotten a bit carried away. It was time to finish up with Nick for today. I wanted to return home and lie down.

“Put on your jeans and sit down, Nick.”

He dressed himself and sat.

I pulled a sheet of typing paper from my attaché and scrawled on the paper: Stop your experiments with Mike or suffer the consequences. After all, an anonymous call to the local police could make things quite difficult. I addressed an envelope, folded the page neatly in three, and sealed it.

“There is one more thing you need to do today, Nick. Once you leave here you will drive to the post office again and mail the letter which is in your hand.” I closed his hand around the letter. “You will then drive to your apartment. You will not recall going to the post office or anything about the letter once you have mailed it. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What will you do?”

“Drive to the post office and mail the letter.”

“Excellent. Once you arrive home you will begin packing your clothes and loading them into your car. All other instructions remain the same until I see you on Wednesday. 1...2...3.”

Nick slowly opened his eyes. He seemed a bit out of it still. He stretched his arms, noticing the envelope in his hand.

“You know what you have to do?”

He nodded.

“I’ll see you on Wednesday.”

To be continued in Part 24...

Campus Case Study

Part 24: Packing & Jacking.

God it felt good to be home, I thought as I unlocked the door to the apartment.

Inside I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my jeans. There. That was better. I hated wearing those goddamn jeans.

I poured myself a tall glass of milk and walked down the hall to my bedroom. I don’t know why I had all these clothes hanging in my closet, but I sure didn’t wear them. The stuff I wore was in bags on the floor of the closet. What sense did that make?

I started pulling the jeans and slacks and shirts off their hangers and throwing them in a pile on the bed. Once the closet was empty I carefully hung all of my singletts and speedos and pants and shirts in the closet. Everything hanging there gleamed with the cool shine of spandex. My cock jumped as I looked at it all.

I turned to the dresser and opened the drawers. All the sweaters could go. And the T-shirts. Who needs them? I decided to keep my boxer-briefs. Never knew when they might come in handy. The white ones were all so clean...

I walked back out to the kitchen and got a handful of big trash bags. I started filling them with clothes.

Wait.

I better keep one pair of khakis and one pair of jeans, I realized. Not that I would ever wear them, but just in case. ‘Cause you never know. I hung them at the back of my closet and finished stuffing the rest of the clothes in bags.

I put on my sneakers and carried the bags one at a time out to my car, stuffing two in the trunk and one in the backseat.

Back inside I ate two bananas and grabbed my bike helmet.

Carm was coming in the door as I was going out.

He looked me up and down. “What the hell are you wearing?” He stood blocking my path.

“Clothes,” I replied. “I’m going riding.”

“Oh.” He stepped aside, then grabbed my arm.

I turned around.

“What happened to you last night? We were supposed to hang out. You swore you wouldn’t blow us off, Nick.”

I shrugged. “I hung out with Mike.”

He rolled his eyes. “You’re always with Mike. Where did this Mike even come from? All of sudden he’s your best friend. Marty came here and said you were at some fuckin’ gay bar with Mike. Is there something I should maybe know as your roommate?”

“Nope.”

“You know what? Whatever!” Carm stormed down the hall.

I went outside, unchained my bike, and climbed on it. Damn that Marty! Why’d he have to be saying things about me behind my back to Carm? And what was Carm so bent out of shape for? So I blew off hanging out. It’s not like it really mattered. It’s not like I didn’t live with him and see him everyday.

The air was cool against my spandex-covered skin as I rode away from campus. The longer I rode the less I thought about Carm and the more I thought about Mike. He was coming over after work tonight.

After my ride I parked my bike at the gym and went into the locker room to change into my speedo. I jacked off quickly. My dick was so ready I barely had to touch it. I swam my usual routine and then changed back into my blue spandex pants and shirt. The feel of the cool spandex on my skin made me have to stroke myself again. I shot another load in the locker room and then left for home.

Carm had left for his shift at the restaurant by the time I got back. He was waiting tables until he could find something he really wanted to do. Just as well; Mike was coming over and Carm was saying bad things about him. All I needed was Carm to be a dick to Mike. Then I’d have to get in the middle and he’d say I was taking sides against him.

Plus we’d get the place to ourselves.

In the bathroom I decided to shave myself from the neck down again. Somehow I knew I was supposed to.

Supposed to? I looked at myself in the mirror. What made me think that? The only thing I was supposed to do was go class and finish college so I could get a job and not have to move back home to my parents’. I didn’t have to do anything else. I sure didn’t have to hang out with Carm just because I said I would. I had gotten a better offer from Mike. What business was it of Marty’s or Carm’s anyway? I sure as hell wasn’t supposed to report in to them. I continued shaving until my body was hairless. My cock was pointing at my chin and my balls were clean as a whistle.

I took a quick shower and slicked my hair down. I should really get a haircut soon. Maybe I’d shave my head, too. I wondered what that would look like. I eyed my razor on the counter. The gleam of my nipple rings in the mirror caught my attention. Maybe some other time. I padded down the hall to my bedroom and stood in front of the closet. What should I wear? I wanted Mike to be impressed.

My black and white singlett seemed to jump out of the closet. I hadn’t gotten to wear it yet and it looked really sharp on the hanger. I slipped it on and checked my reflection. The black and white showed off my firm chest, flat stomach, and hard cock. I hardly even realized my right hand had started stroking my cock. Up and down. Up and down.

I hoped Mike would like it. Why wouldn’t he? He liked my shirts.

I better stop stroking now though. I didn’t want to have cum all over me when Mike got here. I mean, what if he wanted to jack me off again? I smiled. That would be really cool.

I answered the door as soon as he knocked.

Mike was dressed in khakis and a button-down shirt. He must’ve come straight from work. He looked cute, but I wondered how much better he’d look dressed in spandex. God, just the thought of him in spandex made pre-cum ooze out my cock. I could feel my stomach starting to get sticky.

He looked me up and down. “I’m sorry. Am I too early? Are you going to workout?”

I shook my head. “No. Do you like it?”

“It’s not what you usually wear...”

I nodded. “Yes, it is.” I pressed against him, squeezing him tight. He must’ve felt my hard cock against his hip. He grinned.

“Why don’t we sit down on the couch?” I asked, leading him there without waiting for an answer.

As soon as we sat down he turned and kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth. He ran his hands slowly down my chest, over the spandex to my rock-hard cock. He teased and tickled the tip of my cock with his fingers.

I broke away from his kiss. “No, let me,” I said.

He looked surprised.

I ran my hand down over the bulge in his khakis. I dragged the zipper down and reached inside his pants. I found his cock and began to slowly pump his hard member.

Mike was smiling at me. I wanted him to feel like I had felt. I locked eyes with him and smiled back.

I increased both the pressure and speed.

Mikes breath was coming in short gasps. He tensed up, his fingers grasping the edge of the couch.

Then he shot.

And the phone rang.

“Ignore it,” I said. I leaned in to kiss him. Had he liked what I’d done? Did I do it right? I tried to do it like he had. Like I should’ve after he did it to me.

The machine picked up.

“Nick, you there? This is Warren. Where the hell are you? If you plan to keep your part in this show you better be ready to do something serious! We’ll be here at least another hour or two.” The phone clicked.

Mike’s eyes were wide.

“Shit. I forgot rehearsal again.” This was bad. I wanted to keep my part! I’d do anything to stay in the show. Shit. Warren said I better be ready to do something serious. What was I gonna have to do? I could beg if I had to. I wasn’t above that. I mean, I was busy and I just forgot.

“You have to go?” Mike asked. His fingertips brushed my spandex-covered nipplering.

“I should.”

He leaned in and licked my ear, stopping to nuzzle my earlobe. His hand was still toying with my nipple.

Warren said at least another hour or two...

“Fuck it!” I turned and smothered his mouth in a kiss.

To be continued in Part 25...