The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

C·A·T·

Disclaimer: This story will contain some adult content as well as some moments of intense violence. No one under 18 is to read please. The management.

Part (2 of 3) Enter E-C·A·T·

While Cat was trying to lead a normal life in Quad. Well as normal life as a genetically altered super solider can lead. Trouble is brewing at the research lab that created her.

Gen. MacDoogan was seated in a large conference room with several of his high ranking officers and Dr. Zoar, the man who created the technology that helped make CAT.

“Gentlemen. As you may know CAT has escaped and we don’t know where. But I think I may have a lead.” Gen. MacDoogan then passed around the report of how a local street gang was reportedly beaten up by a lone woman and that the gangs leader was in a mental institution because he thought he was a chicken.

“Now unless this is a huge coincidence I think our runaway CAT is located in Quad, Colorado.”

“That’s great General but how on earth do we get her back. You know any number of troops we send after her she could easily hypnotize. And in the worst case scenario she could even make them turn against us.” Major Soar said.

“Well that’s situation we’ve all looked into and the good doctor has a solution.”

“Yes I think we should send the E-CAT after her.”

Everyone but the General seemed puzzled by this comment. Dr. Zoar saw their expressions, and explained “You see gentlemen we created two Covert Army Trancers. The original one that escaped and one breed to have no guilt, no conscience, or any emotions that would make her a ‘good’ person. We feel it was the ‘good’ emotions that caused the original CAT to rebel in the first place. So gentlemen I’m please to present you E-CAT. E-CAT you can come in.”

Out side the conference room they heard muffled voice say “Pyro Blast.” and the wall behind them exploded. When the smoke cleared a girl with short red hair wearing jean shorts, a bikini top, and sunglasses entered the room.

“God dammit E-CAT use the fucking door!” Gen MacDoogan shouted.

“Why? That way is so much more fun. So let me guess its time for me to go out and catch the little brat. And why do you insist on us wearing these revealing outfits?”

“Because they’re sexy.” Maj. Soar said. E-CAT slapped him across the face.

“Actually E-CAT the less restrictive the clothing you wear is the more flexible and fluid you movements can be when you fight hand to hand.”

“Oh.” She slapped Maj. Soar again.

“What was that for.”

“I felt like it. Now I guess its time to go bring back CAT.”

“Yes, but let’s make this little game of cat-and-mouse more interesting. CAT knows about you and is probably expecting you to arrive super fast so I want you to go out and find your own means of travel. It’ll be more stealthy. And don’t try cheating we’ll be monitoring you.”

“Your insane but alright.” E-CAT left, and walked off the base searching for transportation.

It was 1 a.m. and Charles Jones was the only one filling up his car at the all night gas station. So he was surprised to see a young woman emerge from the shadows. He was even more surprised she was wearing sunglasses.

E-CAT walked right up to Charles. “Can I help you with something miss?”

“Yes.” she said removing her sunglasses, “You can look into my eyes.” E-CAT’s eyes were just like CAT’s except her spiraling eyes were blue and black not green.

“Now you are under my complete control. Would you be so kind as to hand me the keys to your car?”

“Yes master.” Charles said handing her his keys.

“Oh and one more thing. What scares you more then anything more else in the world?”

“Spiders.”

“Well when I snap my fingers you’ll wake up and you’ll be covered in them.” E-CAT got into his car and snapped her fingers. Charles woke up and looked at himself in disbelief. He started screaming and tore off his clothing in a vain attempt to get rid of the spiders. E-CAT merely laughed as she pulled out onto the highway.

The next day 10 p.m.

Slugg was walking the streets of Quad depressed. The South Street Sharks had disbanded. They had been humiliated and were now leaderless so they only thought this was best. He paused and looked at his reflection in a store’s window. Half his teeth were missing thanks to the fight with CAT a few nights ago. He looked up and saw E-CAT approaching him. After his experience with CAT he knew better then to stick around when strange women wearing sunglasses at night approached him. So he started to run the other way.

E-CAT saw him running and moved in front of him almost instantaneously. “Fleeing somewhere?”

“Holy shit your just like the other one. Fast and strong.”

“Yes and like the other one I can do this.” E-CAT removed her sunglasses and hypnotized Slugg. She held up a picture of Cat. “Now have you seen her?”

“Yes master she kicked the crap out of me the other night.”

“Is she still in town?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen her since.”

“Thank you, you’ve been a big help. Oh and one more thing. I want you to lose your mind.”

Slugg started running in circles and screaming and babbling incoherently.

The next day

Buddy aways loved to roller blade at the skate park at six a.m. because he was always the only one there so he had the freedom to skate wherever he wanted. He was seated on a bench taking a breather when he saw E-CAT approaching him. “Hi.” He said politely. E-CAT ran up to him. “Holy cow you’re fast. Ever thought about joining the track team?”

“No.” E-CAT said removing her sunglasses. Buddy stared into her spiraling eyes and was immediately hypnotized. “How may I serve you?” He said in a monotone.

“Have you seen her?” E-CAT said holding up a photo of CAT.

“Oh ya that’s Cat. She’s a great person. She and Brad have become real good friends.”

“Uh huh. And tell me where does this Brad fellow live?”

“242 Forest Crest Road.”

“Thank you. Now one more thing. I’ve always been amused by people hurting themselves. Now I want you to roller blade into that tree over there. And when you’re done you will wake up with no memory of what happened here. You’ll just think you’re a big idiot for skating into a big tree.”

Buddy did as he was told and slammed into the tree hard. E-CAT only laughed and went off to Brad’s house.

Brad was sitting alone in his house watching t.v. when his front door exploded. “Holy shit.”

E-CAT walked into his house through the blown apart door frame. “Hello Brad I’ve come here enlist you in my search for CAT.”

“She doesn’t want to go back” He said running up to E-CAT and punching her in the stomach. It had the effect of him punching a brick wall. “Boy that was stupid.”

“Yes it was.” E-CAT said. She then punched Brad so hard he flew across the room into a book shelf. E-CAT rushed over to him. She grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up. While holding him with one hand she removed her sunglasses with the other. “Look into my spiral eyes Brad. Fall under my control.”

Brad couldn’t help but stare into her eyes and fall under her hypnotic control. “I hear and obey E-CAT” He said in a monotone.

“You know Brad I’ve noticed you are a handsome young man. What’s say we make you go from young man to just ‘man’. You are feeling very aroused Brad. You want nothing more in the world then to strip and have sex with your master. Brad stripped and E-CAT did the same. They both had wonderful sex on Brad’s living room carpet.

“Not bad for a first time. Now I have one more task for you Brad.” E-CAT said when they were done.

Cat was in her apartment and using her super speed to play ping-pong against herself when the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi Cat its me Brad.” Brad said in a monotone on the other line.

“Brad? You sound weird. Are you okay.”

“I’m fine. I think my allergies may be acting up.”

“Oh. I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Say Cat can you hang out tonight?”

“Sure. You know my social calendar is always wide open.”

“Great meet me at the Rocky Outcropping area of Mini Mountain. In fifteen minutes.”

“Sure see you soon bye.”

Back at Brad’s house E-CAT stood behind him. “Good job my slave you just sold out one of your best friends to me. Now sleep for me.”

Brad passed out.

E-CAT picked him up and made her way to Mini Mountain.

To Be Continued