The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

C·A·T·

Disclaimer: This story will contain some adult content as well as some moments of intense violence. No one under 18 is to read please. The management.

Part (1 of 3) Not your typical girl next door.

Nestled at the foot of the really big hill dubbed “Mini Mountain”, was Quad Colorado. As the clock tower chimed 2 a.m. no one was out on the streets. For good reason. All nine of the South Street Sharks (Mange the leader and toughest, Slash and Dash the twins, Grunt, E-mem, Ghost, Slugg, Cowboy Ninja, and Crazy Teeth) the toughest gang around were out and about. The nine no-good-nicks were trashing a building they had been for years.

“Man I don’t know which I like better. Trashing this place or seeing what new sucker will set up buisness next. Hey E-mem who all have we scared out of town?” Mange asked.

“Well let’s see. Pet shop, laundry mat, gym, pet shop, pet shop, pet shop, jewlry store, pool supplies store, then there was that three month period of it being empty where we just trashed the park, then fast food place, another pet shop, and then the laundry mat we are trashing now.”

“Hell ya that’s why we call you E-mem.” Slash and Dash said.

“Hey guys check it out.” Grunt said.

A young girl no more then 18 with long black hair was walking down the street in a bikini top, jean shorts, and wearing sunglasses. All nine of the Sharks approached her.

“Excuse me miss, but in case you didn’t notice the nearest beach is 600 miles that away, and it is DARK out. Now we would happy to invite you to the very private Shark Beach Party.” Slugg said.

“Yes I did notice. But did you notice you are in my personal space. You perverted idiot.” The girl said.

“Hey no one insults the Sharks and lives to tell about. So prepare your self bitch” Mange said.

“I don’t want to fight you” The girl said.

“What are you some kind of chicken?” Mange said “Slugg get her.”

Slugg punch at the girl’s face but her image seemed to just dissove and dissapear before their eyes.

“What the hell”

“Excuse me looking for someone.” A voice behind them said. All the Sharks turned around and saw the girl standing there.

“How did you get there?” Grunt asked.

“I don’t know.” The girl said. And her image disapated again and appeared in front of Grunt “How did I get here?” She disappeared and reappeared in front of Slugg “The answer gentlemen is I move faster then your tiny brains can register.”

“Holy shit so shes been moving like some character out of “The Matrix” this whole time.”

The girl then punched Slugg across his face. He went flying as well as a few of his teeth. She then moved at her usual fast pace in front of Grunt who she proceded to kick in the groin.

“Holy shit she’s strong.” Grunt said in a high pitched voice before passing out.

Crazy Teeth snuck up behind her and put his gun to her stomach. “Dodge this bitch” Crazy fired off five shots but the girl was able to move out of the way and reappear behind them. “Now that’s fast. Mange giving up might be a good idea right about now.”

“Now one gives up. We live and die together.” Mange said.

The girl punched into the building beside her creating a gaping hole. She then revealed she had a brick in her hand and threw it at Crazy Teeth hitting him between the eyes. Her image disappated again. She appeared in front of Ghost and punched him in the stomach nine times before he passed out. Slash and Dash got on either side of her and prepared to do battle. The girl simply jumped in the air and did the splits kicking each of the twins in the face.

She saw that Cowboy Ninja was making a break for it. She ran in front of him at her usual supersonic speed. “Hello” She said before delivering a brutal uppercut to his jaw. She then ran back to Mange who was now cowering in fear.

“You know Mange earlier you said I was a chicken for not wanting to fight. But do you want to know what I think?” The girl then removed her sunglasses. Her eyes were closed but as she slowly opened then Mange was shocked to see that except for the normal white portions her eyes were just black and green spirals swiriling around. “I think your the chicken.” She said.

Mange immediatly began flapping his arms and clucking. The girl put her sunglasses back on began walking away. “Look out it’s Col. Sanders” She said. Mange let out a terrified squawk and the girl just continued on into the night laughing.

The next Day

Brad Jones and his friend Buddy Walker were busy put there books in their backpacks preparing for another day of classes at H.C. Quad High School.

“Hey did you hear about the mystery chick who supposedly kicked every one of the South Street Sharks’ asses last night.” Bud asked.

“Why yes. In fact this is the fourth time today you’ve mentioned it.” Brad said.

“Sorry but my family and I are just so happy. After they trashed my sister’s pet store we’ve had a grudge against them. And the best part is Mange is in a mental institution because he thinks he’s a chicken.”

“Hey check it out. New kid.” Brad said. They both paused to see a girl with long black hair, wearing a blue t-shirt, jean shorts, and sunglasses walking down the steps towards them.

She approached them and said “Excuse me but you’re in front of my locker.”

“Oops sorry.” Brad said moving out of the way. “Are you new here.”

“Yes my name is Cat.”

“Is that short for Catherine?” Buddy asked.

“Uhh ya sure.”

“So what’s up with the sunglasses.” Buddy asked again.

“Long story short, I’m very very very sensitive to light.” Cat said.

“Hey can I see your schedual. If we’re in some classes together maybe I can show you around.” Brad said. Cat handed her schedual to him “Wow your in some very advanced courses. Hey you’re in pre-calc with me first period. Here I’ll show you how to get there.” The two of them walked off.

When they arrived Brad sat in his usual spot and Cat sat next to him. “What’s the teacher like here?” She asked.

“Oh Miss Stich is a real hard ass who’s only goal is to make our lives miserable and get’s the job done.”

Miss Stich entered the room. “Good morning. We have a new student she says hi you should all get to know her yada yada. Now I’ve got a group project due for all of you. It’s due Monday. Now don’t start complaining that it’s alread Thursday. Now on the sheet I give you is your partners name and what the topic of your project is.” She passed out the sheets to everyone.

“Looks like we’re partners.” Cat said to Brad reading her sheet.

“And look at the insane amout of work we need to do. We need to have a fifteen minute “Power Point” presentation as well as a ten page paper on the statisics of tire recalls in the last twenty years and the factors that affected them”

“A project that just oozes excitment.” Cat said. “I don’t have a computer so want to work on it at your place.

“Sure.”

Sunday night

Brad was in a state of panic. It was 10 p.m. and they were still only 75% of the way done with the project.

“Brad you look awful. Why don’t you get some sleep. I’ll finish up here.” Cat said.

“No way, I won’t let a simple thing like lack of sleep prevent me from getting at least a “C”.”

“You mean all this work we’ve done will probably only net us a “C”?” Cat asked.

“When I said Ms. Stich was a hard ass I ment that in eveything. Even in the ways she grades.”

“Well a “C” isn’t worth losing sleep over. Besides it’s unhealthly to not get much sleep Brad.”

“I don’t care I’m not going to sleep.”

“But I insist.”

“How. The only way I’m going to sleep right now is if you make me.”

“That can be arranged.” Cat said reaching for her sunglasses.

“Huh. What the heck are you talking about Cat?”

“Look into my eyes Brad” Cat said as she removed her sunglasses and revealed her eyes were nothing more then black and green spirals. Brad stared bewildered into her spiraling eyes. “Now Brad you are now under deep hypnosis. I want you to get the daily recommended 8 hours of sleep for me.”

“Yes master” Brad said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Please do not call me ‘master’. Master is a term used by hypnotized people who’ve been hypnotized by someone who intends for their victim to do evil things.”

“Yes Cat.” Brad said.

“Better. Now go to sleep.” Brad passed out on the floor. Cat put her sunglasses back on and went back to work. “Sorry I had to do that Brad but you’re one of the first friends I’ve ever had and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.”

Monday

Brad and Cat presented there project to the class. Brad suprised that Cat not only finished but made a number of modifications to the project as well.

After they were done Ms. Stich said, “As much as it pains me to say this you both get an “A”

“Sweet” Brad said.

“But...”

‘How can there be a but?’ Cat thought.

“For the first time ever I’m grading on a curve and you have probably screwed it up for the rest of the class.”

“You really can’t win in this class can you.” Cat asked Brad as everone shot them angry glances.

“No you can’t.” Brad said before making a mental note to talk to Cat after school about something very important.

After school

Cat was walking away from school towards her home when Brad pulled up beside her in his car. “Hey Cat hop in I’ll give you a lift home”

“But you don’t know where I live.”

“That’s okay you can tell me.” He said. Cat got in. “But first we need to go to my place and discuss something very important.”

“What?”

“Those freaky eyes you have.”

“You mean you remember last night?” She asked.

“Ya it wasn’t like I wasn’t supposed to was I?” He asked.

“Let’s just go to your place. I’ll explain everything. But promise me you won’t tell a soul what I’m about to tell you.”

“I promise.”

They arrived at Brad’s house and went to him room. Brad handed her a ‘Coke’ and said, “Okay start talking.”

“Okay the story I’m about to tell is about the most painful moments of my life. The first 18 years until about five days ago. You see Brad Cat isn’t short for Catherine. It... It’s an acronym. I’m in fact a Cover Military Trancer, C·A·T·. I’m supposedly the ultimate killing machine/interigator/make our enemies fight with us soldier”

“Wow. Why are you here if you are some secret member of the military?”

“Well as the story goes when I was just a baby the military wanted a newborn to mold into the perfect super solider. My name was drawn in a random lottery. So they made up false claims that my parents were terroists and assinated them and kidnapped me to a remote research out post.”

Cat paused and start crying. She then pulled herself back together. “The next sixteen years of my life I had my DNA manipulated and had all sorts of crazy chemicals injected into my body. When I was a little kid they were able to control me some and train my powers, but as I got older and developed a personality of my own I didn’t like the idea of hurting or controling people against their will.”

“You sure thought it was a good idea to control me last night.”

“I’m sorry about that, and besides it was for healthful reasons. Now on with my story. So the military didn’t like the idea of me being a pacifist. They took it as some sort of teen “phase” so they put in a special lockup. Basically it was a tube filled with water and my only means of breathing was through a mask that fed me oxygen laced with heavy sedatives.”

“So how did you escape.”

“Remember that tornado a few nights ago that struck outside of Denver? Well that just so happens where the base I was being held was located. Anyways the tornado caused a power outage. And fortunately for me a private was to lazy to check on the fuel for the back up genorator and the power to sedative and oxygen mask failed. Having been trained to quickly recover from any chemical agent I encountered I almost immediatly woke up and blasted out of my cell. I then ran like hell out of there. And anyone who got in my way I had to put into a deep relaxing sleep. I kept on running and eventually ended up on the streets of Quad.”

“Wow, I’ll never think I’ve had a rough life again. So what are all the crazy powers the military gave you?”

“Well I”m super strong. If I want to I can move faster then the human eye can detect. You know that staring into my eyes causes instantanious hypnosis. If any part of my body is injured I can almost immedialty regenerate it like a lizard growing back a tail. And here let me show you one of my coolest abilities.”

She put her ‘Coke’ can on Brad’s desk, and walked back to the opposite end of the room. She opened up her hand and shouted “Pyro blast.” A beam of energy shot out her hand and hit the can.

“Holy shit!”

“Ya that was on low power if I wanted to I could blow up a tank.”

“They really had their ducks in a row when they created you. I’m glad you’re not evil or something.”

“Ya. But what worries me is that the miliatary will probably hatch some last ditch effort to get me back. Because they know if I wanted to I could entrance a group of over a hundred conventional men. Which means anything could happen and that’s what scares me the most.”

To be continued.