The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunny School

Bunny Medicine

Finding the address to South Side had been difficult. Their website didn’t list it. There was only an option for bus pickup service. “To be spirited away,” I thought. It took weeks of wading through sketchy websites and satellite images before I’d found it.

The building itself was a cement compound deep in the wilderness. It was surprisingly easy to break into. There was an open window on the first floor, and just like that I was in.

The room I entered into was a closet. There were shelves full of various items. One had rows and rows of pink chastity cages and collars. Another had dildos, lube, gags, and other gear. Most of the shelves had more mundane items: razors, toothbrushes, soap, light bulbs, and other things. The door was opposite the window, and I moved towards it. Then I stopped. The handle turned. The door opened.

A boy entered. He was naked, except for a metal collar and a small, pink chastity cage. He was twenty-something, lean, in good physical condition, and smoothly shaved everywhere. He lurched. I had clearly startled him. Then he went to his knees in front of me.

“I… uh… hi there,” I said.

“May I be of service, sir?” He kept his eyes slightly downcast.

“Uh… what?”

“I’m yours to use however you wish, sir.”

“Sexually?”

“Of course. Please use me for your pleasure.”

“What makes you think that I want to do that?” I asked.

The boy giggled. “Why would a distinguished customer hide in the closet other than for an encounter like this?

“You don’t have to worry. This is our purpose. We exist to help you indulge your fantasies, whatever they may be, whether it’s binding us, spanking us, having us on a leash as pets, or even something more unusual like wanting to fuck us in the closet.”

The boy, still kneeling, had made his way to my crotch.

I could see the seduction. The boy was sweet sounding, submissive, willing, and judging by the string of precum flowing from his cage, very horny. I imagined for a moment what it would be like to own a slave, female maybe, on call whenever I desired. I could see the allure. But his boy had been made this way against his will. He had been lured, brainwashed, turned into this so that he could live out the remainder of his days as an object. Like Luke. I prayed that the process could be undone.

I caught the boy’s arm as he tried to lower my fly.

“There’s something else you can do to please me,” I said.

“Anything, sir!”

“I want you to answer my questions. How did you know I was a customer when you walked in here?”

“Well, sir, you’re not naked and caged, so you can’t be a bunny like me. Nor are you wearing the red uniform of a controller. You’re clearly not a slave of any sort, so you’re obviously one of the director’s guests, browsing for a bunny to buy and own.”

“How many bunnies are there at this school?” I asked.

“There are many, many of us to choose from, sir. If you would like a tour I can—”

I interrupted. “Will they all react like you did if they see me?”

“Yes, sir. Finding an owner that wishes to possess us and then spending our lives in service as slaves… that is our reason for being. So isn’t it natural that we aim to impress potential buyers? Did I displease you?”

That was a problem. If I wanted to get Luke out unnoticed, I’d need to be less conspicuous. I had an idea.

“Can I have a collar and chastity cage like the ones you’re wearing?” I asked.

“Hehe, now I see! Does sir fantasize about being a bunny and want to play dress up?”

“Yes.”

“Well why didn’t you just say so, silly! There’s no need to be shy!” He jabbed at me playfully. “Don’t worry. There are plenty of spare cages and collars around. We can even get you shaved!”

“Well, I suppose hair would stand out,” I thought. “Best to play along.”

When the boy had finished shaving me (which took longer than I would have guessed) it was time to put the collar and cage on. They both closed with a snap.

I looked down at the pink chastity cage. There didn’t appear to be a place for a key. Then I felt around the collar. There seemed to be something pricking the back of my neck, and now there was the cool sensation of something entering my blood. I tried to remove the collar, but it didn’t unlatch.

“How do I remove these?” I asked the boy.

“They’re permanent,” he said mischievously. “You’re a bunny now. Bunnies are always collared, always caged. Bunny cocks don’t get to cum. The purpose of a bunny cock is to keep him horny and ready for fun. Bunnies only cum from their nipples and from their bum. Now come here and let me teach you the pleasures of slavery.”

“No, really though, how do I remove these?”

The boy wrapped his arms aroundme. The smooth contact of our flesh was warm.

“Shhh…” he whispered into my ear. “You’re safe. You’re not the only one who’s had this fantasy, you know. There’s nothing to worry about. We’re just pretending. You’re still a customer. Your business is valuable. When we’re done, we’ll go find the director and he’ll remove them for you. Then if you choose to buy me, we can play bunny brothers whenever you want.”

Yes, I thought, the director would remove the collar and the cage for me. No problem. We were only pretending after all. But something seemed wrong about that logic.

“Why don’t you just relax and enjoy this,” the boy said, “after all, part of becoming a bunny is learning to let yourself go, to listen, and to obey. Just let me be in charge for a while. Give up control. That’s what this fantasy is about, right? You wanted to feel like a bunny because deep down you’re a submissive. I can accommodate those desires. We’re trained to know how to be dominant if and when our owners want us to be. Let me take care of you.”

Listening to him, I couldn’t help but feel that he was right. It couldn’t hurt to relax for a bit. The boy was reassuring… and… sexy.

We hugged tighter. Our chastity cages bumped. He kissed me deeply, and I surrendered to it, his tongue covering mine. His hand moved to my nipples, and he pinched and rubbed them. My dick was straining in its cage. It all felt so… wait! I wasn’t gay. Why was I here again? Luke. I had to look for Luke. What was I…

“That’s a good boy. You love being my bunny, don’t you.”

I had to admit that it was true. I loved being his bunny. But something still wasn’t right…

“What’s… going… on…” I managed. Speaking had become suddenly difficult.

“The bunny medicine is starting to take effect, of course,” the boy said.

“The what?”

“The bunny medicine. You must have known. That’s what your collar is pricking you with. When a collar is first put around a new bunny it administers a heavy dose right away. Brand new bunnies normally aren’t so cooperative, see, so the bunny medicine subdues them, helps the first suggestions they are given sink in. Don’t worry, though. It’s harmless on its own.”

“Harmless?”

“Yes. Suggestions given under just bunny medicine will fade. A real bunny would be made to undergo heavy washing which is permanent. There are two heavy washing sessions. The first teaches you to completely accept your place as a slave. The second then scrubs all the memories of your past life from your brain forever. After that, you enter classes to learn the finer points of sexual servitude.

“You’re very lucky, you know.”

“Lucky?”

“Yes. Bunny medicine is ordinarily a pleasure only slaves get to experience. In this state you’re helpless but to become aroused by everything I say and accept it as absolute truth. Let me show you.

“You are a very obedient, very submissive bunny,” he told me.

It was undeniably true. Of course I was a very obedient, very submissive bunny. That’s why I was wearing the collar and the cage, right?

“You will only think what you are told to think.”

That made sense. I could obey better if I only thought what I was told to think. It felt like a very submissive thing to do.

“You love the idea of belonging to a man. You need a man to own you. The thought of being on your knees between the legs of your owner, worshiping his hard cock makes you happy and horny.”

I was straight, but the more I thought about it, the hotter the idea of being a gay, submissive, owned bunny made me feel. I imagined myself sucking cock, enslaved, all my other memories gone, being used for my owner’s pleasure. It was so pleasant to think about that it made me smile. I was drooling, I knew, but it didn’t matter. I reached down to my crotch to jerk off. The pink chastity cage blocked me, and I fondled it. I needed stimulation.

“Bad boy! Hands off!” He was suddenly sharp and commanding.

I did as I was told, but I moaned. I needed to cum so badly.

“Bunnies don’t touch,” the boy said, “Bunnies never touch. Bunnies are always horny because their owners like them that way.”

It made sense, but… but… I didn’t know if I could stand it. I needed release.

“Aww, I know. You really want to cum, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I whimpered, throat hoarse with desire. “Please.”

“You can cum; it just has to be from your bum. Have you ever had an anal orgasm before?”

“No,” I said.

“It feels way better than cumming from your cock, you know. I’m going to finger you. Get on your hands and knees and I’ll show you how to orgasm like a bunny.”

I obeyed.