The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunny School

Interlude

It was daytime when I woke up. It took me a moment to remember where I was, but then I felt the warmth of the naked boy fast asleep beside me. “I’m at South Side,” I thought.

I knew I should feel alarmed. How was I going to find Luke? Moreover, how was I going to escape in broad daylight? They’d surely see me. Why didn’t I feel alarmed?

“Of course I don’t feel alarmed,” I thought, “I’m a bunny. Bunnies always relax and obey. No need to worry, except for how to please… but…”

I stood up. And then I remembered that I was naked, collared, and wearing a chastity cage. Now I really did feel alarmed.

“I need to get out of here. If I stay I’m going to wind up like this boy,” I thought. “I need to abort, regroup, rethink. If I make a dash for it, maybe I can get away. I can saw off this collar and cage once I’m safe.”

I went to the window—still open—and began to climb out. I tasted the fresh air, and then, as my collar crossed the threshold, there were pinpricks where the flesh of my neck touched the metal. They spread down my spine as they grew sharper, and then they weren’t pinpricks but needles that scorched with unbearable pain. It stopped when I fell back inside. It was clear they didn’t want their kidnapped sex slaves running away.

“So there’s no choice,” I thought. “I must go forward.”

I opened the door to the closet and stepped through into the unknown.