The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunny School

Prologue

The school had lured Luke in with false promises of guaranteed employment and an easy life. Its website showed happy, smiling faces, and the reviews were glowing. But I had done my own research. I had dug deeper. I knew the truth. And I knew I had to save Luke before it was too late. The trouble was no one believed me, not really.

“This is Congressman Fowler,” the voice on the other end of the line had said a few weeks ago.

“I appreciate you agreeing to speak with me, Congressman,” I said.

“Yes, my secretary says you’ve been quite insistent. You have my attention. What can I do for you?”

“It’s concerning an institution called South Side Employment College. They have my friend. I haven’t been able to reach him for months. Congressman, I know what I’m about to say may sound crazy, but please hear me out. I believe that South Side is a front for an organization that kidnaps, brainwashes, and sells men as gay sex slaves.”

The line was silent.

“Again, I know how it sounds, but I have evidence!”

“I’m sure you do,” the Congressman said. “Maybe this is a matter better suited for the police.”

“I’ve tried, but they won’t listen.”

“I’m sorry. Thank you for your call.”

And that was that. The only thing I learned was that the authorities weren’t going to help. But that was a lesson that I’d already learned many times over. It was becoming increasingly clear that if Luke was going to be rescued, I was going to have to rescue him myself. It would be risky, but I owed Luke my life. I had to save him no matter what.

Still, there was something about Congressman Fowler’s hastiness to end the call that didn’t feel right.