The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bring Me to Life

By ElSol

Chapter 4

The patent office should recognize the difference between ‘thinking’ shit up and ‘inventing’ shit. I could think up a faster than light engine that runs on bobbyleguk, but so fucking what? It’s why Abby slept quite peacefully while I spent six hours building a mental filter, which resembled a spider web more than a coffee filter.

I called a stop to the night when Adriana’s buzzing mind sounded like one wasp instead of a hive camping between my ears. Lisa had passed out by that point. Ignoring the hints Adriana was giving me about the benefits of being her pimp, I took a shower before going to sleep.

A Sunday brunch and dinner shift meant families; kids would be a good opportunity to further refine the filter. I was also very interested in my ability to make people do things. With so many people going through the restaurants, I could test small commands safely.

* * *

“You really are looking much better, Simon,” Amanda said. I wished I could say the same for her. She appeared more stressed than the day before.

“You don’t look okay,” I told her. We were in the downstairs dining room of Emilie’s. Someone insisted on reserving the entire room, even if they didn’t have the people to fill it. Amanda would be the waitress with me as her busboy. Not a good tip day, but a quiet one unless the brunchers were assholes.

I had finished setting up the tables. Amanda was done wiping the glasses. Staring into her eyes, I thought at her. “Tell me what’s wrong, Amanda.”

“I’m fucking stressed out of my mind,” Amanda said.

“I’ve never seen you like this,” I said. “Is it that bad at school? Or money?”

“I do dinners during the week here and weekend brunches,” she told me. “The money is fine. I use Saturday and Sunday night to catch up on my projects and school reading. It’s everything, Simon!”

“You’ve been doing it for years, Amanda.”

“I know,” she said. “I haven’t been able to let it go this week though.”

“You need to de-stress.”

“I can’t,” she replied. “I used to be able to; I can’t anymore.”

“Why not?”

“I’m not having sex.”

I started out trying to find out what was wrong with one of my favorite waitresses. I wanted to test my powers, but I did mean to help her. I had in no way expected sex to come up.

“What does sex have to do with it?”

She pushed me at my shoulder. “You must not be doing it right.”

“Or at all,” I said. “Well... not much anyway.”

“Dog!” She smiled, pushing me again. “Since last week, I haven’t had any to help me chill out. I usually call up one of my friends if I go too long without or pick up a guy if I’m desperate.”

“Why haven’t you?”

She looked confused for a second.

Why haven’t you had sex if it helps you control the stress, Amanda?

“I haven’t thought about it,” she told me.

“You haven’t thought about sex. Since when?” I asked.

“Two Fridays ago,” she replied.

The day that I got sick! The girls said something about no johns. What the fuck was going on?

“If this goes on for much longer, I’m going to have issues,” Amanda said. “It got so bad my sophomore year of college that I had to get medication for insomnia.”

De-stress with me.

When something has to be spoken, there’s time for the speaker to catch the thought before it becomes words spewing out of his mouth. There’s no grace period for a telepath. The thought was a command in her mind before I realized the thought was even in my mind. I might have been able to save it if Amanda’s version of sex when she needed to bring down her stress levels wasn’t so direct.

“You can help me,” she said. Her hand found my dick, cupped it through my pants, and took a grip. “After all, we should reward your hard work to lose the weight.”

She pulled me by my hardening dick into the linen closet beside the ladies’ bathroom. Letting me go long enough to straighten a chair, she pushed me down on it.

“I have to tell you, that cock felt pretty big,” she said, kneeling between my legs. “Have you been hiding a beautiful cock from me? I could have used you in my rotation.”

Amanda undid my belt and pants. I lifted my hips to give her enough space to pull down the pants. She took the underwear down too.

“Oh God! You could have been my whole rotation!” Her hand stood my dick straight up.

She looked up at me. “I’m sorry! I was going to suck it, but... ”

Amanda’s breathing was ragged. She stood up and undid her pants. Her movements to push her pants and panties down her legs were desperate. I reached out to grab her naked hips. She spread her legs and straddled me. I looked up at Amanda. Her breathing had gotten more labored. Amanda’s hand reached down to line me up.

“No!” she complained when her pussy refused me entry.

It’s okay! Slowly!

She rose up, placed me more carefully, and lowered her hips slowly. Her body opened, taking in the head of my dick. She moved her hips up and down, fucking the head of my dick in and out of her pussy. I traced her hips and thighs with my hands to encourage her efforts. Amanda squeezed the head of my dick with her pussy, released her muscles, and settled lower. I made her take more than her body was ready for by lifting up with my hips. She followed me down when my hips dropped.

“Yes!” she hissed, going back to the shallow fucking motions.

It probably didn’t take as long as I thought it did. Finally though, it was too much! I took a firmer grip on Amanda’s hips. She pushed down hard, taking me deep. I reached around, grabbed her asscheeks, spread them, lifted Amanda up, and pulled her down hard at the same time that I thrust up.

“Arrggh!” she screamed as I hit bottom. “Jesus! Fuck yes!”

She wrapped her arms around my neck. Pulling me against her, Amanda squeezed as hard as she could with her arms and pussy. I throbbed inside of her.

“Cum! Cum in me!”

My body didn’t need any more encouragement. I let go into her pussy. Amanda screamed her release.

The filter did its job. After the sex that is, because during I wouldn’t have noticed Adriana’s mind at peak buzz if she were standing next to us. I heard the mental commotion; the rest of the staff was outside the door. The manager of Emilie’s was waiting for the door to open so she could fire Amanda and me.

You didn’t hear anything down here! Go back to work.

Amanda needed a couple of minutes to recover. She didn’t seem to mind my hands fondling her ass so I was happy to give her all the time she needed.

“You’re still hard,” she said. “Definitely would have been my whole rotation if I had known about that too.”

“Amanda, obviously, I want to stay here.” I pulsed my dick inside of her. “But that party is about to arrive.”

She jumped off me. “Oh, my God! Everybody heard!”

No, they didn’t. Calm down! Everything is fine.

I thought about another round when Amanda stuck her ass towards me as she peeked out the door to make sure the coast was clear. I left the door open, hoping the sex smell would clear relatively quickly.

* * *

“I was thinking,” Amanda said. The party was winding down with everyone saying their goodbyes. Amanda had put the check together; she needed to wait for the right moment so as not be intrusive. I’d finished the cleanup that I could do, but I needed everyone out before I could prepare the room in case they got busy for the dinner service.

“About?” I asked.

“You have a couple of hours before you have to be at Marco’s, right?” she said.

I nodded.

“I’m still feeling very stressed,” she said with a bat of her eyes. “And I haven’t been sleeping well so... ”

I turned towards her and leaned a shoulder against the wall.

“Sex helps me sleep too,” she informed me. “We could go to your place, and you can help me unwind some more. I’ll drop you off at work.”

The party host signed the air in front of him when he caught Amanda’s eye. She walked backwards away from me, “And your answer is... ”

“Never going to be no to that suggestion.”

Amanda turned, skipped a step, and walked the check over to the man.

* * *

“Is my car going to be okay?” Amanda asked, looking up and down the street.

I noticed a group of high school aged thugs a few feet away. They would have to do. “Watch the car!

It was a lot easier to accept the mind command thing than the mind reading thing.

They’re fine.“ I thought at Amanda when she looked nervous that the guys sat on her vehicle. I made it to the front door of the building before I thought about my new roommates.

Adriana, Lisa, Abby! Wait outside the room. I forgot about you; I have company.

I walked behind Amanda’s swaying ass, trying to think about what to do. Like Mickens maybe! The girls were lined up to the left of my door. Amanda looked from them to me when I directed her to the open door of my room.

Ignore them, Amanda!

“That is so cool,” Adriana said when right before her eyes, Amanda blanked to their presence. “You told her to ignore us like you did Mickens, didn’t you?”

“Shit!” I said. “What the fuck am I going to do now?”

“What?” Lisa asked.

“She gets very stressed and uses sex to keep it in control,” I told her. “We did it at the restaurant. She wants more, but I forgot about the three of you.”

“So?” Abby shrugged. “She can’t see us.”

I watched her walk back into the room. “I can see you!”

“You wouldn’t have a problem fucking me in front of Adriana and Honey,” Lisa said.

“Her name is Abby,” I told them. “Or Abigail. No more Honey!”

“It’s my hooker name,” Abby said from the inside my room.

“The other two don’t have hooker names,” I said. “No more hooker names! Your name is Abby.”

“Who are you talking to?” A naked Amanda said, standing where I could see her.

“She can’t see us, so it’s about you. Lisa is right, you’re going to have sex with us and that room is too small to hide,” Adriana told me. “Plus we can watch how the other half fucks.”

Lisa and Adriana walked into the room. The three girls were sitting in a corner when I walked in. They were watching Amanda, who lay on her side posing for my benefit. She was playing with her pubic hair.

“I can still smell you on me,” Amanda said. “In the restaurant, I could feel your cum in my pussy as I worked. If you’re going to eat me, we should shower first unless you don’t mind your taste. Let me rephrase that—if you have a problem with your own taste, we should shower. I want to be eaten!”

“We could shower because I’d like to see you wet and that’s a very small shower,” I told her.

“How small?”

“We’re going to have a hard time fitting in it together,” I said. “Unless we fit together.”

“Does the other half always talk this much before doing it?” Abby asked the other girls.

Following Amanda, I made a shushing motion at the girls. Unlike Amanda, I could see and hear them. It was going to be distracting enough knowing they were in the room while I helped relieve more of Amanda’s stress.