The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bring Me to Life

By ElSol

Chapter 5

If the douchebag’s wife put me through my sexual paces, Amanda braided my hair, put some shiny horse tack on me, and rode me to a gold medal in the Olympic dressage ring.

The running commentary from my audience did prove distracting at times. Lisa started it by criticizing Amanda’s oral technique. Amanda was on her knees outside the shower, sucking my dick enthusiastically. Lisa found the effort lacking control and not likely to get me off any time soon. Wrong! I popped fine.

Adriana found it amazing the shower was large enough for Amanda and I to fuck—she thought Amanda needed to lose some weight. Amanda had wrapped her legs around my waist. I braced her back against the shower wall. Amanda vocalized her pleasure very loudly. She caught up to me in the orgasm count. Two for two!

Amanda commented again about me taking over her rotation of sex-partners when I got hard for a third time before we made it to the bed.

Of the three girls, Abby was the worst distraction. “Does it really feel THAT good?”

I had Amanda’s knees by her ears, with her hips lifted up. It presented her pussy to my mouth for a lengthy tasting session. Amanda came HARD twice! I was going for a third, but she wriggled out of my grip.

“Normal girls actually like it?” Abby asked.

Amanda lay on her stomach. I was on top of her. Amanda had lubed my dick to the point of dripping. I fucked into her ass slowly. Amanda wanted me inside her quicker so she pushed back.

“Now I know she’s faking!” That was the last comment of Abby’s that I heard.

Amanda had orgasmed with me in her ass and was urging me to fuck her harder. The headboard slammed against the wall as I gave her more of what she needed.

* * *

“Did you buy a car?” Mary asked me.

“A friend lent it to me,” I said. “She... ”

I didn’t want to have this particular discussion with Mary. I’d fucked two different women in a week. Fucked them and been fucked back vigorously! It gave me enough of an ego-boost to think Mary and I might... Duh! All I had to do was think it! I almost pulled the trigger before I remembered the car.

Amanda let me use her car to drive to work; I didn’t make her do it though. She had not been sleeping well. The sex helped reduced her stress significantly. The mental relief allowed her to relax enough to feel the physical exhaustion. She didn’t want to get out of my bed. With the three other women in my room, I would not have agreed to letting her stay except she fell asleep within thirty seconds of putting her keys in my hand.

The girls encouraged me to let Amanda sleep. I reinforced the mental command to ignore the three hookers and left with my stomach churning. I fully thought I’d come home to one very angry woman and three very... I had no fucking idea what the three women would feel if Amanda woke up free of my grip. It could be the impetus they needed to take the money and run. Unfortunately, it would cost me Amanda so it wasn’t something I hoped would happen.

Mary poked me. “She?”

“Are women that shallow?” I asked.

“Yes,” one of the other waitresses, Megan, said as she walked up to us. “Why do you ask?”

“I lost a little weight.”

“You lost a little more than a LOT of weight, Simon,” Mary said with a smile. She reached over and patted my stomach. “Back to the shallow ‘she’ that we were talking about.”

“Isn’t it bad form for a guy to talk?” I asked.

“She lent you her car, Simon!” Mary replied.

“She lent him her car?” Megan asked Mary.

“It’s collateral,” I said. “She wanted to sleep at my place; she let me use her car so I wouldn’t worry about my stuff being gone when I got back.”

“That makes sense,” Megan said, walking away. Mary looked confused for a second and shrugged. I studied both women; I’d expected a few more back and forth exchanges.

When was the last time you had sex, Mary?

“Next to last Thursday.”

How often did you and your boyfriend do it before that?

“We just moved in together so we were doing it four or five times a week. More really!”

What the fuck was going on?

* * *

Amanda was lying on her back, staring at the ceiling. The three other women sat in the corner of the room watching her.

“Great!” Amanda said, springing out of my bed. “I have a lot of work to do tonight.”

She took her keys out of my hand and kissed my cheek. “I know you were maybe thinking something more was going to happen.”

“No,” I said. “You’re in your last year of medical school. I was stress relief! I’m just glad you’re dressed and didn’t run out of here naked to get back to your projects.”

I walked her out to the car.

“You really need to move, Simon.” She looked up and down the street. “It’s not safe!”

“I’ll be okay,” I said.

“I’ll see you at work?” she asked.

I nodded. “If you need to de-stress, remember that I’m your rotation.

She leaned up and kissed me. Her lower body pressed against my dick.

“I’m not being a bitch,” she said. “I really don’t have time for more right now.”

I framed her face with my hands. We kissed again, longer and slower. I broke the kiss to look into her eyes. “I don’t think this is a good time for me either.”

“So, fun?”

I smiled, “Stress relief. Insomnia prevention.”

“You get those too?”

I was still laughing when she drove away.

“Hey man, you took Mickens’ bitches?” One of the pimps asked as I walked to my building door. Daddy Horse had the biggest stable of hookers and from what I heard kept them on a tight leash. “Why ain’t they walking the street? If the little honey that drove off ain’t your style, I’ll take her off your hands. You know what I mean?”

The way Daddy Horse’s hand patted his pocket, he wasn’t asking.

“So where them bitches at?” he asked, looking up at my room window.

“Training,” I said. “Mickens didn’t have a heavy hand.”

“I could take care of that for you, brother,” he told me. “My bitches walk straight.”

“I’ll think about it,” I said, trying to get out of the conversation with the least amount of trouble.

“You do that!”

I watched Daddy Horse from the other side of the building door. The girls saw me as their pimp and so did the other pimps. I had to give serious thought to commanding the girls to take the money and finding someone else to embroil in a turf battle over their bodies.

“Why were you talking to Daddy Horse?” Adriana asked as soon as I walked into the door.

“Adriana,” Lisa warned.

I walked to my bed. Pulling the satchel of money from underneath, I opened it.

“You can take the money,” I told them. “All of it! You could go anywhere. No Daddy Horse. No pimps.”

“Is that what you want?” Adriana challenged. There wasn’t a lot of force to her voice, moving her sleeping bag closer to me and kneeling on it belied whatever strength she did find. Lisa and Abby grabbed their sleeping bags to join Adriana in the position.

“What I want is... " I spread my feet, put my hands on my thighs, and stared at them. “What I want is... ”

“We don’t have any place to go,” Lisa said. “No johns!”

“I would have left,” Adriana said. “The three of us are better than the all the girls out there. We could have gone to the City and worked out of an agency.”

“It could just be here,” I told her.

“Watch out the window,” Adriana said. “Tell me that you see one girl get into a car. If you do, tomorrow morning, you can tell Daddy Horse we left.”

I opened the window; leaning out gave me the best view of the street. Daddy Horse and the other pimps were watching my window.

Two hours later, I gave up. “Shit on me!”

“Maybe because it’s Sunday night,” Adriana said gently. “You could try tomorrow or the next day or next Saturday night. Those are hopping for street girls.”

I sat on the bed. Crossing my arms, I opened the filter to all of Adriana’s thoughts. Working the two restaurant shifts improved my control. The filter was getting finer and easier to maintain with little to no thought. I didn’t like what I found in Adriana’s head. Without johns, the girls were lost! I’d seen a TV show once about an old stripper still trying to get shifts at clubs; she didn’t know anything else. Adriana didn’t know what to do when the foundation of her world stopped coming around.

She needed time. I needed time!

“You need normal clothes,” I said, walking to the suitcases and bags of their clothing. I pulled a couple of items out. The girls only had streetwalking items. I’d seen the jeans Abby owned on her a few times; they doubled as tights.

I counted out seven thousand dollars from the satchel. Putting money in front of the girls, I nodded to it. “I don’t work Mondays so we can take Mickens’ car to the mall. We also have to sell the car; it’s too nice for the neighborhood. Daddy Horse thinks you’re my girls now, so he will spread the news that Mickens is gone.”

I didn’t like Adriana’s thoughts about what the pimps and thugs would do when they started to think I might not have done something violent to Mickens. They had almost twenty city blocks of numbers against me!

“I need a shower,” I said.

I stood under the hot water, letting it pour over my back. A hand touched my stomach and slid down to grab my cock. I turned to see a naked Adriana push the shower curtain to the side so the rest of her body could follow her hand.

She had it right. The girls were too good looking for the streets, Adriana most of all. Any street!

Adriana stroked me to hardness. I stared at her as she leaned into the water stream. The liquid flowed down her brown hair, over her perfect breasts, down a tummy that was on the cusp of showing muscle, along the tiny patch of pubic hair, and down those gorgeous legs that I would swear belonged to a much taller girl. The filter failed me! I didn’t want to hear her worrying about Amanda. Not in a competitive sense, Adriana knew all three of the girls were better looking than Amanda. It was Amanda not being a hooker that scared Adriana. In her mind, I would choose the one normal girl over the three of them unless she showed me the benefits of being their pimp.

“Stop!” I said.

“Why?” She grabbed my dick with both hands. I couldn’t stop myself from fucking the pocket she made with her fingers and palms. She smiled before rubbing the tip of my dick on her flat belly.

Stop!

She froze. I lowered the filter again. A part of her mind knew I had her in a mental hold.

You won’t leave on your own, will you?“ I laced the question with enough power to make Adriana answer it truthfully.

“We don’t have anywhere to go if guys aren’t getting horny enough to pay for pussy,” she said. “I told you, Simon—I’ve made teenage boys cum in their pants by giving them a peek. I couldn’t get them hard when I tried last week.”

“If I send you away... ”

“You’ll have to do what you did to Mickens,” she said. “I don’t know what would happen to us.”

“You’re smart, Adriana,” I said. “You would figure something out.”

“We’re prostitutes, Simon,” she replied. “I haven’t known anything else since I was fifteen.”

I didn’t need to hear that shit! Once the door opened though, I couldn’t close it.

“How old is Abby?” I asked. She was the newest of the three girls; I’d only seen her around for two years.

“Eighteen.”

“Jesus!” I ground my teeth together for a second. “How old are you and Lisa?”

“Both of us are twenty,” she told me. “Lisa was with Mickens for a while before he hooked me.”

I removed her hands from my dick. She almost panicked until I commanded her to calm down. Maybe the world would return to normal, my dick would shrink, no need for mental filter, and getting laid would go back to being a financial transaction for me.

“Are women getting horny?” I asked.

She shrugged.

In my mental rant against the douchebag, I told the wife it would be the dicking of her life. The same with Amanda, I had ordered her to use me to decompress.

“You haven’t been horny?” I asked. The look on her face made me dig a little deeper. I turned towards the main part of the room to send my power questing in the other girls’ minds. Only Lisa had ever enjoyed sex, never with her johns though. Before he made her a whore, she loved Mickens.

Adriana was smarter than me by a significant margin. I could use it to my advantage.

I leaned back against the shower wall. “I’m your pimp.”

“Yes,” Adriana replied.

“What would it take to make you, all of you, like Amanda?” I asked. “I don’t mean the free pussy or blowjobs that you give your pimp. I want... like Amanda.”

“Nothing,” she said. “I’ll never be like her.”

I asked the question in her mind.

“Nothing,” she said. “I’ll never be like her. She gave you everything!”

So what would it take for you to give me everything you can?

She thought about it. I pulled out of her mind and shook my head. The spinning would have made me faint from dizziness if I had stayed in the whirlwind of Adriana’s thoughts.

“Kissing,” she said finally. “Swallow. Fuck me without a condom. Come inside me. Sleep with me. Fuck my ass.”

I had not expected a laundry list. I could make her do all those things with my power. Adriana would figure out I had used my power, unless I made her forget but that sounded wonky. I’d used my power like a hammer, except for making women be honest. Fucking it up with Mickens was one thing; I’d sort of decided to keep living with the girls so fucking them up could have some nasty consequences. I did not want to wake up screaming because they’d broken free and cut my dick off.

“What about Abby?”

“Make love to her,” she replied instantly. “Treat her like Amanda and she’ll be like Amanda.”

I nodded. Abby had been a hooker for at least two years that I knew, but there was still something innocent about her.

“Lisa?”

“She wants someone to need her,” Adriana said. “She wants someone to take care of her. Partners, I guess. You give her what she needs and she’ll give you everything you want.”

I turned the water off.

Forget this conversation!“ I could test the ‘forgetting’ with a simple thing. If Adriana ever remembered, she’d be mad but not mad enough to cut me... hopefully.

Adriana’s hands found my cock. She pulled me towards her.

“Not you,” I said. Her eyes widened in surprise. “Not yet! I’m still the fat guy you wouldn’t fuck if I paid double. It has to be Lisa; I’ve been with her.”

She stared at me. “I’m sorry.”

I shook my head to stop her.

“It’s okay,” she said. “Simon, I want to do it with you.”

She didn’t! Not yet.

“Get Lisa,” I said, pulling Adriana’s hand off my dick. I watched her ass. Jesus! What the fuck was I thinking? Three days of having an inch and I wanted the mile! Actually, Amanda was about three quarters of the sexual mile a normal guy would be lucky to walk in his life, but I was no longer interested in settling for less with any woman.

Lisa’s smile surprised me. I’d never seen any of the hookers as happy as she seemed to be in that moment.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

She shrugged and knelt in front of the shower. Reaching out, she grabbed my dick to turn me towards her. Her tongue extended out slowly. Lisa licked the precum from the tip of my dick. Her fingertips caressed my length. She took the head of my dick into her mouth. Sealing her lips around an inch down from my crown, she licked the underside of my dick.

I learned what she meant about Amanda’s technique. By comparison, I’d lasted eons longer with Amanda than I would with Lisa.

Adriana had said ‘swallow’. When I’d bought Lisa’s time, I did not bother with oral sex much. Grabbing Lisa’s head, I pushed my dick farther in. I felt the pressure of her throat close on the head. I held it there until she looked up at me. Her eyes were lighter than Adriana’s, a true brown where Adriana’s eyes were almost black. I pressed the head of my dick into Lisa’s throat. Her hand cupped my sack before she nodded. I let her guide me back. Lisa maintained the eye contact as she wrapped both hands around my dick. She tilted her head back, placing the head of my dick on her extended tongue. Lisa licked me faster; her hands stroked my dick. She kept looking up at me. Her eyes were telling me she understood her place. Faster and faster, she licked under the head of my dick.

I could say Adriana started it, but in reality I wouldn’t have lasted much longer if Lisa had been the one to come into the shower first.

Lisa felt it! My dick got harder. It felt like a bar of steel had been grafted to my body. Her hand moved to stroke the head; her other hand caressed my testicles. I watched my dick pulse. Lisa adjusted the angle of her mouth. Her hand squeezed me harder. My cum shot into Lisa’s mouth! I grabbed the sides of the shower to stay on my feet. Another pulse of cum left my body. Lisa kept her mouth open wide to let me see the semen pool grow bigger.

She waited until some of my senses returned. Her eyes pierced mine as her tongue licked up the cum on her lips. Lisa closed her mouth; she closed her eyes. It wasn’t a savoring swallow. It wasn’t an exaggerated one either. It was the swallow of a woman part way through her breakfast. Lisa opened her mouth for me to inspect. She waited in the kneeling position for whatever I wanted next. I thought about invading her mind, but after the intimate thing she’d done I felt she deserved better from me. Comparatively, she’d given me more than Amanda.

I ran a finger along her cheekbone. “Cum!

“No!” she protested. Her body shivered. Her mouth opened! Lisa’s eyes teared up as a massive convulsion traveled through her body.

“You don’t have to do that, Simon,” she said when it was over.

I got down on one knee until we at the same eye-level. “Tomorrow, I need you to accept whatever I want to buy you.

Why?“ she asked.

Because Adriana doesn’t want to owe me and Abby will follow her lead. If you play along, Abby will take whatever I buy her.

But if I take the clothes... “ She nodded. “Why do you need us in normal clothes?

I don’t care about the clothes, Lisa. I need all the practice I can get and a busy mall gives me thousands of opportunities.

Don’t tell Honey that, let her think you thought of the practice when you got to the mall.

I nodded. “Send ABBY in here!”

She put a hand on my chest. “Be nice to her.”

I put a finger on her forehead. “Cum!

* * *

I didn’t know anything about making love. The last few days were a majority of my sexual experience. I don’t count the times I paid for it, since there should be a word between masturbation and sex that means having coitus with a hooker.

Abby walked in. She was in high heels, white panties, and a black bra. I stared at her; my dick rose to take a good look too. I stepped out of the shower and stood in front of Abby. She dropped her head to look at her feet. I put a finger under her chin. Lifting her face so we could look at each other, I smiled.

The douchebag’s wife led in the sex, as did Amanda. We were there to satisfy them. Lisa’s blowjob had the singular intention of getting me off quickly.

Time! I could take my time with Abby. I had seen her walk the streets many nights and wanted to explore her body inch by inch.

Love every second of what I do to you!

Where to start on a sex goddess?

I used my body to press Abby’s back against the wall. There was more room out here than in the shower.

Hooker heels were wrong for a sexual experience that was more than assisted masturbation. I put the index finger of each hand on the waistband of her panties at each hip. Staring into her eyes, I bent down, sliding my finger down the front of her legs until I was touching the straps of her shoes. I undid the straps and stood up. I traced her left arm from shoulder to wrist. Lifting her hand, I nodded for Abby to step out of her shoes.

Yes—my hands first!

I ran my fingertips wherever I wanted to on Abby’s body: her stomach, her neck, down her spine, tracing the cup of her bra, and exploring the divide created by her thong. I smiled, remembering how as a teenager I had so desperately wanted to touch a girl. To have her perfume surround me! To fondle her! To look at her, for however long as I could stand to just look, as she stood in front of me.

Abby’s bra fell to the ground. I traced her nipples with my fingers. Leaning down, I ran my tongue up and down, left and right over each nipple. They were fully extended! I wanted to suckle at Abby’s breasts, but I was living a teenage fantasy. I touched between her legs. She had moistened her panties! I heard a moan when I pressed my fingers against her pussy. I knelt and put my hands at Abby’s hips. I took her panties down slowly.

She was completely shaved.

After Abby kicked the panties aside, I took a step back. Holding up a hand, I directed her with my mind through a series of poses. As it turned out, I could only stand it until Abby turned around and pushed her ass towards me. Pressing against Abby’s back, my hand found her pussy. She was wet! She cried out when my fingers touched her clit. Yes! I rubbed Abby hard. She arched up to her toes. The smell of her pleasure surrounded us.

In the shower, she didn’t dodge my attempt to kiss her. Abby was in the moment or maybe a different moment like I had been a few minutes before. A teenage girl with her boyfriend: kissing, touching, and stroking.

I picked Abby up, carrying her to the bed. Dropping her in the middle, I stared down at her. She opened her legs, inviting me to finish it.

Pause.

Abby froze.

I turned towards the other two girls. They had been watching; Adriana looked annoyed, but Lisa had a sad smile on her lips. I walked to them, standing in front of Lisa. I grabbed a fistful of her hair. Lisa’s mouth was open when my cock arrived. I pushed in deep; her hands grabbed my hips. Lisa pushed her face forward, taking me even deeper.

I came!

More relaxed, I turned back to Abby. “Action!

I put my hands on her knees. Abby let me press down until her legs were flat on the bed. I’d explored with my hands; it was my mouth and tongue’s turn. Kissing was a good place to start. Abby liked it, wriggling underneath trying to get my dick inside of her. I was tempted, but I’d also spent a lot of teenage nights thinking about having a girl naked and willing.

Abby stretched her neck out fully when I kissed it. Abby like! Kisses then licking. Abby really like!

Her breasts were glorious. Overflowing my hands as I held one steady so I could suck it. I bit her nipple gently then sucked it hard. Abby turned slightly, asking me to give her other breast the same attention. I let my tongue examine them fully.

Abby cried out in orgasm.

I kissed her belly, the inside of her hips, her legs, and each of her toes. Grabbing Abby’s ankles, I lifted them up. Abby remembered the position from Amanda’s time on my bed. She raised her hips, presenting me with her pussy. She tasted like honey, sexually sweet. Abby begged and begged for more. I gave her all that I could, holding out against the insistence of my dick. My lips and tongue had an orgy with Abby’s clit and pussylips.

Abby pulled on my arms. I pounced upwards. She kissed me, not caring that I was flavored with her essence. Her hand grabbed my dick. I entered Abby, sinking to the hilt. She grabbed my ass and dug her nails in. I needed no more urging. Pulling back, I plunged to her depth. This wasn’t a teenage thing anymore—it was a man and woman thing! Abby’s pussy caressed my length as I drove in and out of her.

She screamed into my mouth. I lunged to depth and pressed against her. Abby screamed again! My entire body seized, something in my balls clutched closed and then opened. My mind flooded with chemicals as a torrent of semen flowed from me into Abby. She dropped her feet to the bed and lifted her hips to receive everything I had to give her.

What happened later wasn’t my idea!

Abby and I came down slowly, our hands exploring each other. She turned to her side, pressing her ass against me. It gave her a view of our audience. Abby bent the knee of her top leg. Her hand drifted down to my dick. She was watching the girls as she placed me at her pussy. The position, with me against her back, didn’t give me a lot of room to thrust. We moved against each other slowly! Her pussy squeezed me tight when Abby orgasmed again. She changed the angle of her hips. Her hand pulled my dick out of her pussy. She stared at the girls as she guided my dick to a different opening.

I was lubricated with her juices, but I didn’t think it was enough. Abby didn’t care! She turned her head until she could look at me. Her grip on my dick tightened.

“Please!” she begged. Abby let go of my dick. She grabbed her asscheek and spread herself. I didn’t know what it meant or why. I wasn’t going to look in her head either because I wanted Abby’s ass!

I made sure Abby loved it, using my power to make her cum when I was fully seated in her ass, and again when her body adjusted enough to let me thrust freely, and one last time when I came inside her ass.

I didn’t know how to make love, but Abby didn’t either. For the first time in her life, a man didn’t kick her out of bed when he was done. I wrapped my arm around Abby’s waist and pressed my face against the back of her neck. I waited until she fell asleep before closing my eyes.