The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bring Me to Life

By ElSol

Chapter 3

We had waited through the night for Mickens to catch his bus. I would not have made it to my day job if I went back to my room. I gave the girls the car and my spare key. Lisa and Honey wanted to drop me off, but I needed the time away from them. A part of me hoped Adriana regained her sanity and convinced the girls to take the money, car, and anything not nailed down in my room and head for California too.

“Did you lose weight?” Amanda asked me. “I heard you were sick but not that badly. If it’s the benefit of whatever you had, sign me up!”

I worked two jobs—busboy at Emilie’s Restaurant for the lunch/brunch shifts Wednesdays through Sundays, and busboy for the dinner shift at Marco’s Steakhouse. Emilie’s was a French-American restaurant. I heard they did well for dinner, but Marco’s had better volume, which meant more money for me.

“I’ll take the extra forty pounds,” I replied.

“Seriously, that much?” Amanda looked aghast. “Are you okay?”

I decided lying would be a good idea until I figured out what happened to me. “I was trying to lose weight anyway, but I don’t know how much I managed to drop before I got sick. It probably wasn’t as much as it seems either, mostly from my face and stuff.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” She put a hand on my arm.

“Yeah!” I noticed the extra makeup on her face. Amanda always struck me as someone proud of what nature gave her. As tired as staying up all night made me, my dick pondered the compact packaging Amanda represented. Not much in the breast department, but she filled out the khaki pants in the hips and ass area quite nicely. I discreetly tried to shift so I’d give myself some extra room in the groin.

“Are you okay?” I asked her. “You seem... ”

“Stressed!” she finished for me. “School is getting to me. Usually I can handle it, but this week... ”

We’d never talked about anything personal so I was a little surprised. She must have been feeling it; maybe whatever I had for the last week made the rounds but milder for other people. I tried to make Amanda’s shift easier by paying extra attention to her tables.

* * *

The dinner shift at Marco’s was less busy than normal with the previous day being a holiday. The younger busboys had plans, giving me the opportunity to work from open to close. I let Mary buy the drink she owed me, even if my co-workers joked about it being a cranberry juice. She was the only one I wanted to hang out with so when she left I had no choice except to go home.

* * *

I didn’t know whether to feel lucky or unlucky the women were in my room. My hard-on had no such qualms since they were dressed in bras and panties.

“You were hoping we would be gone,” Adriana said. I sat down on the bed. The buzzing was back, a little happier than before!

“It’s a lot of money,” I said, looking at the open satchel. Way too much fucking money to keep in my room considering the neighborhood. I tried very hard not to look at them. “Are you sure you don’t want to go?”

“You’re our pimp,” Honey said with a shrug. Staring at her didn’t help me. I could always mind-zap her.

“Is your name really Honey?” I asked.

Abby,” she said. “Abigail

I was looking right at her. She purposefully kept her lips tightly together.

“Don’t do that, Abby,” I said.

“It’s true! It’s true!” She actually bounced as she clapped. “You can read my mind.”

Oh, shit!” Adriana’s voice whispered in my head.

Fuck me!” Lisa thought. She thought it! Not said, but thought it! I could hear it perfectly! I had done it to get the combination to Mickens’ safe but a large part of me had refused to believe it.

BOO!” Abby screamed in my mind. She laughed and clapped again when I jumped.

“You can read minds,” Adriana said in wonder. “You can’t have always been able to do it or you wouldn’t be here.”

The buzz was coming from Adriana. It went from a buzz to a flood of words. Goddamn, the girl could think! A different thought stream from her hit me every couple of seconds; sometimes, the streams changed multiple times in the same second.

“Please stop,” I said to her. “Your thinking is making me dizzy.”

She sat on her heels.

“Now, your body is making me dizzy,” I said. “But I suppose that’s better.”

Abby and Lisa sat on their heels too.

“When did it start?” Adriana asked. “You lost a lot of weight; you were pretty fat. Did you take an experimental thin-pill?”

Abby and Lisa nodded at the fat comment. I closed my eyes. Looking at them helped to dampen the pressure from Adriana’s thinking, but it was a losing proposition since it heightened the horniness I’d been feeling all day.

I didn’t know how Mickens managed to get this class of female beauty in his hold. Adriana was gorgeous: dark straight hair, dark brown eyes, aquiline features, breasts that would have barely overflowed a wine glass, long shapely legs, and a firm tummy. Abby looked liked a Japanese fourteen-year-old male porn anime fan and a fourteen-year-old American male porn video addict weird-scienced a woman into being: blonde hair, slightly slanted hazel-blue eyes, and a body that I could build a porn empire on. Lisa by comparison was normal, although any man would have been happy to come home to her womanly body. I preferred Lisa’s warmer eyes and shade of brown hair. I might have been biased since I’d bought time with her naked body in the past. Lisa didn’t stack up greatly against Adriana’s perfection or Abby’s abundance, but many good looking women would have scratched out Lisa’s eyes in a fit of envy if they could.

These three hot women were sitting with barely any clothing in a very small room. Real close to me!

“You’re distracted,” Adriana said. “Pussy is free now. Have Honey blow you so we can talk about when you learned to read minds. And take them over, I really want to know how you do that part.”

“I didn’t learn how to read minds,” I said.

“He likes me,” Lisa said. She crawled close enough to put her hand on my knee.

“Stop!” I told them. “No blowjobs. No pussy. No ass. No nothing!”

Adriana’s eyebrows flew upwards.

“You’re our pimp,” Abby said. “You get all you want whenever you want.”

“I’m not your pimp!”

Lisa and Abby’s faces didn’t agree with my statement.

“Can you teach me?” Adriana asked. She hopped forward until she could touch my other knee. If Abby moved forward and put a hand on me, she’d have to settle for the middle. I looked at her, but she didn’t get the message. Saying something would have contradicted the position of not being their pimp.

“I was sick,” I said. “Badly! Seven days. I lost forty pounds and... ”

I shifted before looking down at my crotch.

“You’re bigger.” Lisa said shocked. Her hand moved from my knee to outline my dick for the other two girls. “A lot bigger!”

“That’s...” Adriana bit her lips as she stared at me. “Actually, it’s more possible than reading our minds or what you did to Mickens.”

“I’m horny all the time,” I said.

Lisa’s hand moved down to cup my sack. “Bigger balls, more semen buildup!”

“There’s no such thing as semen buildup. There is but not that fast, two weeks maybe and he’d blow in his sleep,” Adriana said. “He’s not only thinner, but he’s different! Your shoulders and chest look bigger.”

I hadn’t noticed.

“There’s something else,” Adriana said. She looked at the girls as if she wanted their assurance that she could speak a secret.

What?” My voice was more forceful than I intended. The girls’ backs straightened.

“That’s the first hard dick I’ve seen in over a week,” Adriana said, pointing at my penis. I stared at them; they nodded at me.

“I only work guys that I know or someone that a regular referred,” Adriana said. “Not a single one has come by in days!”

“Some of the men drive by,” Abby added, “but they don’t stop.”

“The strip club has been almost empty every night,” Adriana told me. “The guys who are there only seem to be doing it out of habit. I’m fucking hot, and they’re not looking at me. I tried to get a couple of teenagers hard at the bodega. Nothing, Simon!”

She knew my name! It made sense though, since Lisa did. They had most of the day to talk about me.

“There’s something going on.” Adriana stared into my eyes. What they had to say toned down my horniness enough for Adriana’s mind to swamp me again.

“You need a shield,” Adriana told me when I winced.

“A what?”

“A mental shield,” she said. “Like in Star Trek! Every book about telepaths talks about shields, which makes absolutely no sense if you think about it. It’s like sighted people walking around with blindfolds on all the time. Telepaths couldn’t conceive of privacy or not knowing what other people are thinking all the time.”

“It’s not the privacy, it’s the noise,” I said. “Where do I get a shield?”

Her head went back in surprise. “You make one in your mind. You know about this stuff, don’t you?”

“Uh, no!”

“Don’t you read sci-fi books or watch those shows on TV?” she asked.

“I think the more amazing thing is that you know about this stuff,” I replied.

“But you’re a geek!”

“Says who?” I shook my head. “Don’t like computers! They make people sitting right next to each other send electronic traffic when they can turn and have a conversation. Plus according to you three, I’m now a pimp. Imagine that a Geek Pimp! Although that sounds like I whore out technically proficient people, they should have another word that.”

“Staffing company,” Adriana said.

“So I guess if I were a Geek, I’d be a Pimp Geek.”

Adriana’s mind was flying from thought to thought. I couldn’t follow it.

“Adriana, please stop thinking so fast,” I said.

“Make a shield,” she replied. “You can read minds. You can make people do things. Your entire body changed. And out of every male in the neighborhood, you’re the only who gets hard. I have a lot to think about.”

I sighed; it would help. Being aware of what I was doing focused my ‘power’, making the thoughts around me clearer. Work would be a nightmare if people’s thoughts kept invading my mind.

Adriana had a few suggestions about her so-called shield. Unfortunately for me, her thought streams cut right through my mental curtain, tower shield, barricade, and wall.

“Why would you want to block things out?” Abby asked. She was stretched out on a sleeping bag. Part of her right nipple peeked out at me from the top of her bra. Abby’s panties were sheer enough for me to see she was shaved bare. “In this place, at night... I would want to know if someone was thinking about robbing me. You need like a coffee filter to get rid of the crap but that lets you hear when someone is thinking about YOU.”

She closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep. Adriana, Lisa, and I stared at her.

“She doesn’t do a lot of thinking,” I said finally. “It’s like she’s focused completely on what she’s doing so there’s no need to think.”

“Honey is right,” Adriana said. She moved so she was sitting between my legs. “The pimps aren’t going to like that you took Mickens’ girls.”

“Say what?”

“You need to know when people are thinking about you,” Adriana told me. “Your mind can do it. Filter everyone’s thoughts, ignoring what you don’t care about, but picking up when people are thinking about you.”

“Or thinking about something you’re interested in,” Lisa said. “Like us!”

I looked at the clock. I bet the girls had gotten sleep.