The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 9: Familiar Faces

Dave found a big crowd hanging around the food court’s sandwich shop. Few of those milling about appeared to be customers. Most were just guys of various ages, all vying for the cute Ami’s notice. The poor nineteen-year-old looked like she was dieing from the excess attention. Her face flushed red with embarrassment as she continued to fend off sexual advance after advance.

Dave didn’t have much time to assess the situation. No sooner did he force his way through the outer crowd of onlookers then Kurt called out to him. “Hay! Dave! You just missed it!”

Pulling Dave back out of the crowd, an excited Kurt blurted out. “Ami, total just screwed this old pervert in the preproom. Spread her legs at the drop of a hat. Dam bro, if I had known what a slut she was I would have been in her pants day one.”

“The guy!” Dave hastily asked. “What happened to his Breeding Pass?”

“Oh that.” Kurt replied. “He took it with him.”

“Took it with him! Where? Which direction did they head off in?” Dave asked in a frantic tone.

“Over that way.” his friend answered, pointed down one of the mall’s major cosways. “You just missed him.”

Grabbed his friend by the arm, Dave pulled hard in the direction Kurt had just indicated. “Hurry! We got to get that pass!”

Allowing himself to be lead away from his work station, Kurt weakly protested. “But I’m still on the clock.”

Dave shouted back. “What’s more important? Your job or getting laid?”

Kurt didn’t give a verbal answer, but he kept following Dave’s lead. Trying hard to keep up with his fast moving friend.

“Keep your eye’s open for that guy.” Dave instructed Kurt as they ran. “I don’t know what he looks like.”

In short order, the two racing teens found themselves in one of the mall’s less visited branches. The crowds here were thinner, making it easier for Kurt to scan the passing faces.

One face in particular caught his attention. Slowing to a stop, Kurt blurted out. “Hay! Check out that blond!”

Kurt couldn’t help but gaze at the blonde beauty. Clad in tight jean shorts and a low cut top that put the generous curves of her body on open display. The elaborate tattoo of a cherry tree wound its way up her exposed thigh on a path towards her pussy. Kurt so wanted to see how far up that tattoo went.

Dave grabbed his friend’s arm, pulling it impatiently in an effort to get Kurt to continue.

Having heard Kurt’s outburst, the tattooed blond turned to gazed at her admire. As she did so a warm smile spread across her face.

“Wait! We should talk to her!” Kurt protested.

“There’s no time!” Dave shouted back as he continued to pull at Kurt’s arm. Surrendering, Kurt allowed his friend to drag him away from the smiling blond.

Dave pulled Kurt all the way down to the entrance of the sporting goods store that anchored that end of the mall. This was the logical end of their run, there was literally no more mall past this point.

Dave asked. “Did you see him?”

“No. We must have missed him.” Kurt answered.

“Shit!” A frustrated Dave shouted at the top of his lungs. The sudden curse drew the attention of everyone in the immediate vicinity. Shoppers and staff alike. Including that of a woman in a gray skirt.

Kurt grabbed Dave’s arm and pointed up towards the escalators shouting. “Wait! I see him!”

Following Kurt’s out stretched finger, Dave spied a couple of familiar faces. The pink haired Lily and her middle-aged father.

Seeing the two, Dave rushed towards the nearist escalator. Taking the stairs two at a time. Halfway up the moving stairs, Dave glanced back to see just how well Kurt was keeping up. His friend was right behind him, but the brash teen also noticed the emergence of a new problem.

Down on the ground floor a woman in a gray skirt was pointing him out to one of the store’s employee.

Dave instantly recognized the woman as the same one who had chewed him out when he first arrived at the mall. Deep down the teen cringed. He knew she wasn’t the kind to let an outburst like his slide.

“Fucking nosy bitch.” Dave muttered to himself. The last thing he wanted was to be thrown out of the store when he was so close to claiming a Breeding Pass.

By the time Dave reached the top of the escalator, Lily and her father were gone. That didn’t worry him though. Dave knew the two were somewhere on the second floor. He just needed to do a little hunting.

Dave found his prey deep in the store’s outdoor recreational section. Near the outer edge of a mock camp sight. The camping display felt isolated from the rest of the store by the high shelves of neighboring sections. As if the designers had purposely created a clearing in the middle of the store to make their customers feel cutoff from the rest of the world.

Dave and Kurt approached their prey silently. As they did so Dave found Lily and her father were conversing with a young blond.

“Sona. This is my dad.” Lily said, “Dad this is Sona. We go to the same school.”

“You can call me Floyd.” the gray haired man offered.

The blond Sona smiled innocently, like she wasn’t quit sure what to say when being introduced so formerly.

One look at Sona, and Dave knew instantly what the older man wanted from her. The blond’s form hugging leggings and tight white shirt drew attention to the curves of her sporty build. Sona was the kind of sweet bodied cutie that turned the heads of men all ages. “My dad wants to give you something.” Lily prompted.

Floyd wordlessly handed the blond teen his Breeding Pass.

Lily was practically jumping with excitement. “It’s a Breeding Pass!” She exclaimed.

Looking at the pass, the first words out of Sona’s mouth were. “You got to be fucking me?”

“That’s right!” Lily answered with a little clap.

Watching from the shadows, Kurt whispered to to Dave. “How exactly is this suppose to get me laded.”

“We got to get that pass.” Dave whispered back. “It’s the key to fucking a thousand woman.”

“I still don’t get it?” Kurt muttered.

Turning his attention back to the clearing, Dave found that the trio’s situation had advanced somewhat. Floyd was suggesting to Sona, that the tent in the center of the camping display would make a convent sex spot.

Beside him Lily silently sipped soda from her found drink. Seeing Dave look up in her direction. The pink haired teen gave him and Kurt a little wave.

Dave watched Sona’s ass intently as she crawled into the tent. In her tight leggings it wasn’t hard to imagine her bottom nake.

“Lily, keep an eye out.” Foyd instructed as he crawled into the tent after Sona. The material of the tent’s exterior had transformed Sona and Floyd into shadows on the wall.

Inside the tent, Sona’s silhouette pulled off her shirt.

In a hush voice Kurt exclaimed. “She taking off her shirt!”

“Keep watching.” Dave prompted. Already, Sona’s shadow appeared to be removing her bra. Dave squinted to see if he couldn’t make out the outline of her nipples.

Beside her, Floyd’s silhouette appeared to be striping as well.

The two teens watched intently as Sona and Floyd’s shadows continued to undressed within the tent. While all the good bits were hidden by the lack of definition, it was no less erotic knowing a hot teen was getting naked right in front of them.

Sona was now on her back apparently squirming out of her leggings.

“How the hell is this guy so lucky?” Kurt whispered.

“It’s the Breeding Pass. If we get it. Will be that lucky.” Dave answered.

In the tent, Floyd’s silhouette had crawled into a dominating position over Sona’s prone form. From that point things progressed naturally, with the two shadows soon raising and falling in the rhythmic pattern of people having sex.

With out warning strong hands simultaneously clamped down on Dave and Kurt’s shoulders. “Just what are you boy’s up too?” Rumbled a strong male voice.

Caught completely off guard, the two teens nearly jumped out of their skin at the sudden intrusion.

Turning his head, Dave found the intruder was a blackman in his mid-thirties. I seven foot tall giant, with the muscles of a body builder. Dressed in a crude approximation of a referee uniform. Dave knew instantly this man was a store employee. Possibly the manger himself, judging by his age and dominating persona. The little name tag with the word Boss written on it in black marker also helped make that determination. “Nothing?” Dave ventured.

“Nothing huh?” The man answered, taking his big hands off both boy’s shoulders. “Looks to me like your watching those two have sex.”

Pushing pass the two, the man boldly walked up to the occupied tent. Lily, who had been recording the screwing silhouettes of her father and schoolmate instinctively stepped away from the tent the instantly she sensed the large man approach.

The Boss, fearlessly poking his head into the tent. “If you have sex in it. You bought it.” He said to the startled couple, who immediately stopped their gyrations. “Now why don’t you two put your cloths back on and crawl out of this tent, before I call security.”

“I have a Breeding Pass.” The silhouette of Floyd answered. Holding up what was probably his Breeding Pass for the man to see.

Taking the card from Floyd, the Boss asked. “Are you two part of some kind of sex club?”

“Um. No.” Floyd answered.

“Whatever. I suggest you finish you business quickly. You won’t like Chad.” The Boss warned. “And you did just buy this tent.”

Pulling his head back out of the tent the Boss looked in Lily’s direction. Idly toying with his newly acquired Breeding Pass, the big man’s eyes traveling up and down the pink haired teen’s developed body. The childish dress Lily wore did little to emphasis her curves, but it also failed to hide them.

Lily shock her head back and forth, in a clear no.

“Fine.” The Boss said, flipping the Breeding Pass at Lily. “Not worth my job anyway.”

Lily quickly bend down to picked up the discarded pass.

Back in the tent Floyd and Sona had gone back to having sex. Judging from Sona’s cries of passion, Floyd was doing an especially good job.

Walking over to Dave, the Boss took the teen by the shoulder and forcible turned him around in the direction of the escalators. “Time to go boys. The show may not be over, but I’m still throwing you out.”

“Wait! That’s not fair! What about them?” Dave exclaimed, pointing towards the tent.

“Security will deal with them. Now keep moving.” The mass of muscle that called itself the Boss answered. With each step the Boss herded Dave farther and farther away from his prize.