The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 8: Service With a Smile

The Sunny Day food court was a bustle of activity. All around mall shoppers rushed about in self absorbed frenzies. None paid any attention to a gray haired man and a pink haired teen sitting at one of the courts many tables.

Floyd casually finished off his drink, as his Lily devoured her hamburger. In between bits the pink haired teen asked, “Do you think Cindy will have a boy or a girl?”

“She may not get pregnant at all.” Floyd replied.

“I hope she does.” Lily continued. “It would be cool to have a little brother.”

“Time will tell.”

A moment of silence passed as Lily polished off her hamburger. Finally the pink haired teen asked. “Did you enjoy fucking her?”

Floyd barked back in a harsh tone. “Lily! That is a very unladylike thing to say!”

Pouty, Lily was quick to respond. “Well, you’ve been very undadlike today. I though it would be OK!”

Grabbing her soda, Lily took a long drink. When she finished she continued with the conversation has if no sharp exchange had ever occurred between father and daughter. “But I made a good choice right? You did like her?”

“Yes. I enjoyed her company immensely.”

“What did you like best?”

“Her enthusiasm.”

From Lily’s end of the table came the distinctive sound of air being sucked through a straw. Shaking her now empty club the teen asked. “Can I have another soda?”

“Um, yeah.” Floyd answered. Happy to drop the awkward conversation.

Reaching into his pocket Floyd pulled out his wallet. While doing so he also inadvertently pull out a laminated card. Which fell onto the table in front of the forty-six year old.

Floyd instantly recognized the card for what it was. The Breeding Pass he had received from the stranger at the Mall’s south entrance.

“So who are you going to use it on?” Lily asked.

“I’m not going to use it.” Floyd answered handing his daughter a five.

As Lily left to purchase her soda, Floyd took a moment to study the pass in more detail. Taking care to reading every word of the fine print carefully before flipping the card over in his hand to studying the blank back.

While the Breeding Pass didn’t look like much Floyd knew first hand that their was more to it than plastic and print. He had felt it’s hidden power first hand. When Lily had so innocently shown him her Breeding Pass earlier that day. Floyd still hadn’t fully shaken the desire to screwing his daughter till she convinced. Though it was muted now. Partially sated by his sexual conquest of Cindy.

A cursory glance around the food court reviled hundreds of possible candidate for breeding. Every conceivable variation of womanhood was available. From fresh faced teens, to hot bodied moms, and all the age category in between. Floyd felt overwhelmed by the shear number of candidates he could to choose from.

Returning with her soda Lily pointed in the direction of a young Asian woman. “You should give it to Ami. She’s pretty and she’s Japanese.” she helpfully suggested.

Following his daughter’s pointing finger, Floyd found Lily was referring to the cute Asian serving sandwiches behind a deli counter. Floyd instantly felt Ami was far too pretty to be working as a food handler. Hidden behind her red 60’s stile waitress uniform and featureless white apron was the body of a supermodel. Breasts, hips, ass; her perfectly portioned curves filled out the lose fitting work uniform in all the places a red blooded man would care to look. But what really struck a cord in Floyd’s heart string was Ami’s face. A soft round face framed by long auburn hair. With piercing slanted eyes that ripped away all pretense Floyd could walk away from the Sunny Day Mall with out cashing in his Breeding Pass.

Rising from the table, Floyd off handily said to his daughter. “Your a bad influence.”

Floyd walked towards the Asian beauty. The Breeding Pass held tightly in hand. Seeing the gray haired man approach, Ami gave Floyd a warm smile. “How can I help you today?” She asked.

“By having my baby.” Floyd answered. Holding his Breeding Pass up for Ami to read. Floyd could see the tension creep into the young Asian’s stance as she read from the pass. The pretty Ami kept smiling, but it was considerably less genuine then before.

Glancing around the food court, Ami nervously asked. “I don’t have to do it in front of all these people do I?”

Floyd almost laughed out loud at the question. “No. We can do it someplace more private.”

“We could do it in the back prep room.” Ami suggested.

“Lead the way.” Floyd answered.

Taking Floyd by the hand, Ami said. “Please. Follow me sir.” Hand in hand Ami walked Floyd around the deli’s counter and into the back prep room.

A chubby teen in a red chiefs uniform and a white apron was manning the prep room. Slopply scrawled upon his name tag was the name Kurt. Seeing Floyd, the teen cried out. “Hay! You can be back here!”

Floyd responded by briefly holding up the Breeding Pass for the teen to read. A confused look played across the boy’s face as he stared blankly at the pass.

Lily entered the prep room hot on her father’s heels. Sparking a fresh protest from Kurt. “Wait! Customer’s aren’t allowed back here!”

“I’m with him.” Lily said.

“Ami what’s going on?", a confused Kurt asked his co-worker.

“This gentleman gave me a Breeding Pass and now I have to have sex with him.” Ami replied mater-of-factly. Her able hands were already set to work removing her apron. Letting the plain white cloth fall to the floor, Ami’s nipple fingers started on the big red buttons of her work uniform. Kurt watched wide eyed as Ami undid the red buttons one by one. Reviling more and more bare skin with each flick of her fingers. Maintaining her tense smile, Ami let her uniform fall to the ground.

After a moment of hesitation, Ami reached behind her back to unhook her bra. The garment was removed with little fan far. Reviling two perfect globes.

“God! That’s Hot!” The chubby teen blurted out. Floyd shook his head in agreement.

Without warning a heavy set woman barged into the back prep room. “Hay! Could we get some service out here!” she demanded.

Noticing the topless Ami amiss a small voyeuristic crowd, the intruder backpedal out of the prep room with a quick. “Never mind.”

Dismissing the interruption, Ami continued striping in front of the three voyeurs. Stepping out of her shoes the petite Asian next pulled down her panties and dropped them onto the tile floor.

Floyd picked Ami up by her slender waist and sat her down on the open counter space of the prep table.

With eager hands, Floyd removed his belt and pulled down his pants. His bare dick springing to attention. Eager to penetrate Ami’s waiting pussy.

Another inpatient customer picked just that moment to stick his head in. “Hay! Are you guy’s open? There’s a line forming out here?", the boastfully large man asked. Seeing the naked Floyd and Ami the intruder found himself asking. “What the hell is going on in here?”

Ami held her hand up in a clear stop motion. “I’ll be with you in just a moment. I’m busy with another customer at the moment sir.”

The intruder’s eyes flipping back and forth between the nude Ami, Floyd’s exposed dick, and the laminated Breeding Pass. Try has he might to understand, the boastfully large man found himself dump founded by the whole situation.

Ignoring her growing audience, Ami closed her eyes and took a deep breath to steady herself. Looking straight ahead, the stunning Asian spread her legs wide. A clear invitation to Floyd to get to it.

Grabbing his lover by the hip’s Floyd pushed himself in all the way. Ami let out a gasp as her tight pussy was stretched. Using short shallow strokes Floyd worked his cock deeper and deeper into Ami. She was moist and tight. Floyd felt nothing but raw pleasure as his bare member slide in and out of the Asian beauty.

Ami was silent, her breath’s shallow with excitement. The exotic beauty purer softly as she was bred. A primal sound of submissive lovemaking. Floyd took great pride knowing his Asian princess was enjoying herself.

“Whoa! How the hell did this happen?” blurted out a fresh voice. Glancing towards the entrance, Floyd found the voice belonged to yet another would be customer. This one a twenty something male, with strictly handsome features that made Floyd instantly dislike him.

Tired of the constant interruptions, Floyd shouted at Lily and Kurt. “Could one of you please bar the entrance!”

Phone up and taping the whole event, Lily looked none too willing to act on her father’s request. While Kurt continued to stare open mouthed at the fucking couple.

“Fuck it.” Floyd quietly mouthed.

Looking Ami in the eye, the forty-six year old could sense his Asian princess was close to climax. She wasn’t the only one. Despite himself Floyd was really getting off on taking such a mind numbing attractive woman in front of so many onlookers. For the first time in years he felt on top of the world.

Behind him someone took a photo. Glancing back, Floyd found it was Kurt. The chubby teen had retrived his cell phone and was hastily texting someone. Floyd could easly guess the subject matter.

Arching her back the Asian trust her perfect tits forward. Floyd though about those tits, how they would be even larger in nine months. Filled with mothers milk. Bending forward, Floyd ran his tongue around the edge of one of Ami’s exposed nipples. Then he took it in his mouth and sucked hard.

The response was exactly what he had hopped for. Ami gasped in pleasure. Her tense smile becoming considerable more genuine as her body climaxed in accumulated pleasure.

Finally getting the response he wanted from Ami all along, Floyd picked up his pace. Thrusting into the petite Asian fast and deep. Ami lost herself in her orgasm. Throwing her head back, the Asian princess stared into the cold white ceiling tiles as she came.

Floyd’s own climax took him by surprise. Feeling the warm gush of potent babymaking sperm rushing up his cock, the older man just kept screwing his Asian goddess with quick, deep trusts. Blanketing Ami’s love canal with his baby batter.

Feeling the last shot of eager sperm shooting into the professional Ami, Floyd let his gyrating hips come to a rest. Ami knew her lover had just shot his load. “Your done right?” she asked.

“Yeah. I’m finished.” Floyd answered.

“Could you please pull out?” Ami asked politely.

Floyd felt some disappointment, that Ami wasn’t willing to go a second round. She had been a hot screw and Floyd’s dick was still semi hard. Sliding out of Ami, Floyd could hear his captive audience talking behind him.

“Are they done?”

“Man that’s one luck old bastard.”

Floyd redressed quick. Now that the sex part was over with, he felt lingering about would be in bad form. As Floyd zipped up his paints, he felt a weak hand on his arm. It was Kurt. “Wait. What was that about a Breeding Pass earlier?” the chubby teen asked.

“Sorry kid.” Floyd answered. “Trade secret.”

Reminded of the Breeding Pass, Floyd glanced around for the laminated card. He found it on the counter that Ami had been sitting on while he screwed her. Sliding it off the counter, Floyd slipped it into his pocket for possible future use.