The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 10: Jessica’s Tattoo

Jessica found herself turning a lot of male heads as she walked through the mall. Men could tell with a glance she was a hot bodied wild one. Her tight jeans shorts and low cut top put the generous curves of her body on display for all to see. If that wasn’t enough to send their imaginations into overdrive, the elaborate tattoo of a cherry tree winding its way up her exposed thigh on a path towards her pussy always sealed the deal.

Reaching her destination, Jessica found herself standing within one of the less visited branches of the Sunny Day mall. The crowds were always thinner here, making this section of the mall an ideal meeting place.

From the passing crowd Jessica heard an excited male voice exclaim. “Hay! Check out that blond!”

Turning Jessica saw her admire was one of two teen boys. She guest the speaker was the chunkier of the two. As he had stopped to stare. The other teenager was clearly in more of a rush attempting to pull her admire by the arm in order to hurry him along.

Jessica gave the chunky one a friendly smile. “Wait! We should talk to her!” He cried out.

“There’s no time!” the other one said as he continued to pull at his friend’s arm. Surrendering, the chunky one allowed his friend to drag him away.

“Your loss.” Jessica said to her fast departing admirer.

Spying a familiar face walking towards her, Jessica forgot all about the two teens.

The familiar face was John Cooper. Her on and off again lover since high school. John was a party boy. He was cute enough to take to bed, but Jessica often found herself put off by his frat boy persona.

Giving John a friendly hug, Jessica asked. “Have you been waiting long?” She knew the answer. She was late and he had been right on time.

Shrugging, John replied “Not really. You’re looking particularly sexy today.”

“Guess what I got coming in?”

Without missing a beat John answered. “A Breeding Pass.”

“Yes! How did you know?”

“I got one on the way in too.”

A short distance behind John, Jessica noticed a young couple sitting side by side on a bench. Always good with faces Jessica’s felt she recognized the man. “Is that Adam King?” She asked.

Turing around to view the couple, John answered. “I think it is. Who is he with?”

“I think its Dawn Heartsinger.”

“Isn’t that cute. The school’s last pair of virgins found each other.”

Unable to hide her interest, Jessica blurted out. “You don’t think they’re both still virgins do you? High school was ages ago?”

Studying the couple, John answered. “If I remember correctly. Dawn was dead set about marriage before sex. And since I don’t see a kid with them. I’m going to say they’re not married.”

Jessica couldn’t take her eyes off Adam. A twenty year old virgin. He was handsomely cute in his mild mannered kind of way. Jessica imagine the relief she could show him if only...

Just as the idea was forming in her head, John popped the balloon. “You want to fuck him don’t you?”

“I might.” Jessica admitted, smiling at her sometimes lover to soften the blow.

Jessica had a bit of a fetish when it came to innocent, inexperience boys. She loved the idea of being a man’s first sexual conquest. Jessica firmily belived a man never forgot his first lover no matter how many woman he sleep with afterwards.

Perhaps that was why she didn’t find the normally charming John all that enticing. Too many ex’s in his closet to make her feel special. The two had slept around on each other more times then either could remember. They weren’t even really a couple. Just a pair of old friends who occasionally had sex together.

“You know what you should do?” John ventured. “You should slip him that Breeding Pass.”

“He’d never go for it. Not with his girlfriend sitting right beside him.”

“Give it to him anyway. Think of the fuss it will cause.”

“You know? I think I will.” Jessica gave John a warm smile, before walking off to proposition another man for sex.

As she approuched the seating couple, Jessica took stalk of her rival. Dawn was cute in her plain sort of way. Thin and flat chested, with long brown hair. Dressed in a long gray skirt and puffy blouse she had religious conservative written all over her. From her flawless skin, to her smooth easy smile, Dawn’s beauty laid in her unblemished purity. Not her availability.

“Bitch, still looks like a fucking schoolgirl.” Jessica mumbled to herself as she drew near to the seated couple.

Coming to a stop in front of Adam, Jessica placed the Breeding Pass on top of her tightly packed tits. Bending forward, she lowered her breasts to Adam’s eye level. In her most seductive tone Jessica whispered. “Adam King. I want your baby.”

The effect was everything Jessica had wished for. Adam was speechless as he stared down her top. His brain involuntarily read the words Breeding Pass printed on the presented card, while his eyes remained fixed on her presented twins.

Dawn’s eyes grew wide with shock. “Adam turn away! Don’t just keep starring at them!” She fussed.

As if shaken from a daze, Adam pulled his eyes away from Jessica’s presented C’s.

Straightening her back, Jessica felt the card fall from her tits. Turning around she began her walk away from the scandalized couple. Jessica only made it a couple of steps before she realized Adam was following her.

Grabbing Adam by the arm, Dawn shouted. “Adam, what are you doing?”

“I’m sorry Dawn. I have to. She had a Breeding Pass.” Adam replayed, pulling away from his girlfriend’s hold.

“A what?” A disbelieving Dawn spat out. “But that doesn’t even make sense.” Looking down, Dawn spied the offending card on the ground where it had fallen. She bend down to pick it up.

Jessica felt giddy at the realization that Adam was going to take her up on her offer. She had never imagined the boy could show such tenacity. He had never displayed a backbone in high school. Jessica liked it when the shy ones took up for themselves.

Taking control of the situation Jessica led Adam to the nearby restroom. If Adam was finally ready to fuck, then she wasn’t going to give him time to talk himself out of it.

Once inside Jessica turned to face Adam. Pulling her new crush by his tie, she kissed the boy passionately.

“Drop those pants.” Jessica commanded.

As if in a trance Adam unbuckled his slacks and stripped off everything below the waist. Jessica’s heart fluttered at the excitement of seeing Adam’s dick for the first time. It was a monster. Slightly bent and unnaturally long.

From outside the bathroom, Jessica could hear the muffled sound of Dawn’s voice. “Adam! What are you doing in their! Please, Adam! Come out! This isn’t funny!”

Hesitant, Adam glanced back at the restroom’s exit.

Jessica mocked. “She won’t come in here. It’s the men’s room.” Dawn had always been such a prudish rule follower back in school.

Walking backwards, Jessica entices Adam into following by pulling up her tight shirt. Beckoned by Jessica’s bare breasts, Adam shuffled forward.

“I don’t want you alone with that woman!” Came Dawn’s halfhearted attempt at being assertive.

“Ignore her.” Jessica commanded. “I’m the one showing the goods.”

When she bumped up against the counter top that held the sinks, Jessica decided it was time to stop teasing.

Grabbing Adam’s hands, Jessica trust them towards her chest. Forcing the virgin to squeeze her breasts. Before long Jessica no longer had to prompt Adam. His hands were doing all the squeezing of their own accord.

Wiggling her ass, Jessica worked her way out of her tight shorts. Jumping up on the sink counter she slipped her panties off.

With a little fan fair, Jessica spread her legs wide. Giving Adam a perfect view of her shaved pussy. Only Jessica’s lovers got to see that her cherry tree tattoo did in fact end at the very gates of her womanhood.

Understanding the clear invitation, Adam grasped his dick with one hand and stepped forwards. His cock slipped in nice and easy. Jessica smiled brightly as the church boy penetrated his first pussy. Her pussy.

Taking both of his hands, Jessica firmly placed them on her thick thighs. “Now I want you to pump that dick in and out of me until you cum.” She instructed.

Nodding his head obediently, Adam pulled his dick half-way out and then slammed it back in. Diligently, he repeated the process again and again.

Jessica rested her head against the large mirror that hung over the counter top. Through its reflection Adam could see himself fucking a woman for the first time in his life.

Just as Jessica was getting into the rhythm of a slow, deep fuck the restroom door opened.

Jessica shouted at the interlopers “Hay! People having sex in here!”

“Don’t mind us. We’re here for the same thing.” John said, pulling a shocked looking Dawn behind him.

Adam’s trusts stopped dead in the wake of the sudden intrusion. The half virgin pulled his still hard dick out of Jessica’s pussy. Turning to face his girlfriend, Adam gave Dawn a full frontal solute.

“What the hell John?” Jessica asked. One look at the pair told her something was up.

“I showed Dawn here my Breeding Pass.” John answered slipping his hand around Dawn’s shoulders to emphasize their newly budding relationship. “And now were going to have are selfs some good old revenge sex.”

“Fine whatever.” Jessica replyed. “You could have wait till we were done.”

A note of genuine shock resounded in Dawn’s voice when she spoke. “I’m sorry Adam. He handed it to me and I took it without thinking.”

Reaching forward, Jessica wrapped her arms around Adam and pulled his head back into her bare breasts. Holding him possessively, Jessica proudly proclaimed. “He’s mine. He took me first.”

“Come on baby. A little revenge sex will balance the scales.” John urged, sliding his hand down Dawn’s shoulder to clasp her hand.

“I didn’t make Adam use a condom.” Jessica declared with a smile. “Still want to blance the scales?”

“It’s an option.” John replyed.

Stomping her food, Dawn cried out. “Oh god! You people are so horrible!”

Jessica and Adam watched as John pulled the virgin Dawn into one of the restroom stalls. Closing the door behind them.

“You didn’t finish.” Jessica whispered into Adam’s ear. Releasing Adam from her bearhug she turned him around for a second round of premarital sex.

“Sorry” Adam apologized as he re-penetrated Jessica. Sliding in and out of her in slow, pleasure laced strokes.

Eyeing the stall John and Dawn had disappeared into, Jessica could see the fake couples feet, but little else. As she watched Dawn’s blouse fell to the ground. Followed by her cotton bra.

Jessica ran her hands through Adam’s hair has he worked himself back up to a decent pace. Adam had a natural tallent for choosicing just the right speed to make a girl feel good.

From the neighboring stall a long skirt dropped to the floor. Followed by a pair of cotten panties.

“Faster.” Jessica commanded. The idea that Dawn might actually go through with her revenge fuck exicted Jessica too no end. She watched the stall door intensely. Her excitiment echoed by Adam’s quicking pace.

From the stall, Jessica heard the unmistakable gasp of a young woman losing her cherry for the first time. Distracted by his girlfriend’s deflowering, Adam’s gaze wondered back to the stall.

“Eyes up front, mister.” Jessica commanded, using one hand to turn Adam’s tilted head back to her.

Jessica could sense Adam was nervous. She was experienced enough at stealing men’s cherries to know he should have popped his cork by now. Adam was clearly holding back.

“Don’t be nervous. I don’t want you to be nervous.” Jessica coached.

Still Adam failed to pop. Jessica though back to how she first got Adam’s attention with the Breeding Pass.

In a voice laced with longing Jessica asked “Are you ready to knock me up? Put me in the family way Adam. I need it. I want it!”

“But then we have to get married!” Adam blurted out.

“Then marry me!” Jessica cried out. “Make me a wife and a mother! Knock me up!”

Jessica closed her eyes as Adam’s tempo increased. His cock sliding in and out of her with greater bravo then before. She had been right all he needed was her permission to let go.

From the closed stall Dawn’s cried out. “No! Don’t do it Adam! Your mine! Don’t cum in her!”

Adam was slamming into Jessica hard enough to pounce her tits. Jessica could tell from her lover’s tempo that he was close to cumming and getting closer every second. She felt it was such a shame she was on the pill. The idea of Adam knocking her up for real struck a chord in Jessica.

“I love you!” Adam cried out as he thrust his cock into Jessica one final time and left it there. Knowing he was blasting her womb with a flood of virile sperm, Jessica roughly pulled Adam’s head down to meet hers in a lustful kiss. Fucking a nice guy was so much more rewarding then fucking some prick’s dick.

Only after she was certain every last drop of sperm had exit his balls, did Jessica let go of her lover. Allowing him to pull out.

“Not bad for a first timer.” Jessica stated matter-of-factly as she hopped down from the counter top.

“Will there be a second time?” Adam asked. His guilt glance in the direction of the stall containing Dawn and John told Jessica everything she need to know.

“Adam. Honey. Were engaged now. There will be thousands of more times.” Jessica reassured him.

Adam and Jessica redressed to the primal sounds of Dawn getting her first peace of dick. As Adam pulled his pants up, the former virgin couldn’t keep his eyes away from the stall containing the squealing Dawn.

Slipping her own clothing back into place, Jessica recognized that if she was going to keep Adam, she need to get him as far away from Dawn as possible. Taking her new lover by the hand, Jessica begain to physically removed Adam from Dawn’s proximity.

Dragging Adam from the confines of the restroom, Jessica nearly collided with two middle age men waiting just outside the doors. She ignored their lewd stares as she pushed her way through the pair, pulling Adam in her wake.

From behind came Dawn’s trill voice. “Don’t leave Adam! I still love you! Stay with me please!”

Feeling Adam pull away at the sound of his former fiancé’s cry for help, Jessica found herself acting on instinct. Throwing her arms around Adam’s back she bearhugged him with all her strength. “No! You’re the father of our child! I need you more than she does!”

Jessica felt Adam’s resolve crumble in her arms. Releasing him, she once again took Adam by the hand. This time her new lover didn’t look back as she led him from temptation.

Jessica and Adam came to a stop far from the restroom. Slipping her hand into her new lover’s pocket, Jessica pulled out his cell phone. Her delicate fingers moved quickly to program in her number.

Handing the phone back to Adam, Jessica gave his’ junk a little pat. “Call me the next time this fat guy gives you any grief. I know so many trick’s to get him off.”

Kissing Adam on the lips one last time, Jessica took a few steps backwards. “Call me.” she mouthed. Using her open hand to simulate a phone being held up to her ear.

As she walked away, Jessica slipped her hand into her purse and felt her own cell phone resting inside. If Adam called, she knew he was hooked. And Jessica knew Adam would call. They were bonded now, she’d been his first.