The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 7: Flirting Leads to Fucking

Dave wandered aimlessly through the mall. His mind a whirl with plans to get a second Breeding Pass. Dave knew his best bet was to go back to the south entrance, where the passes were actually being handing out. But the Mall Dog had gone that way and Dave didn’t want to risk running into him again.

It was blind luck Dave saw the Latin before she saw him. His nameless lover from earlier that day, Dave didn’t know if they were friends or enemies. But he did know what she looked like naked.

The Latin was walking hand and hand with a short, but stocky man. A strong romantic vibe emanating from the couple. Making it clear the woman hadn’t yet told her boyfriend she might be pregnant with Dave’s child.

Seeing the Latin glance in his direction, Dave instinctively dived into the nearest store. Her boyfriend looked like the kind of guy who would jump a guy just for looking at his girl. And Dave had done so much more with the Latino beauty then look.

The store Dave had ducked into specialized in high end accessories for men. Mostly belts, wallets, and watches from the looks of things. But Dave spied a few man purses as well.

It was a small store, manned by a single female sales clerk. She didn’t seem to concerned about her sales duties. Content to whittling away store time on her cell phone behind the sales counter.

“Excuse me.” A man asked. “Can you tell me what this is for?” He laid a laminated card down on the counter top.

Laying her phone down under the counter, the sales clerk gave the laminated card a quick look.

“It’s a Breeding Pass sir.” She replied with out hesitation.

Dave ears instantly perked up at the mention of a Breeding Pass. Staying a safe distance back, the teen watched the drama between the sales clerk and her customer play out.

“Yes. But what is it used for?” the customer asked. In his early twenties the man combined playboy good looks with a head of golden blond hair. On his shirt were the words Southland University proudly printed across the front.

“It’s a Breeding Pass. You give it to woman you want to have sex with.” The sale’s clerk answered. She was nineteen or twenty. Her short blond hair, done up in a high fashion hair style. The top two buttons of her dark blouse had been left undone, offering a teasing glance at the sweet melons beneath. She wasn’t wearing a name tag.

“Like you?” The playboy asked, pushing the Breeding Pass in the sales clerk’s direction.

She gasped in shock. “Me? Were not even on a first name bases!” the young woman blurted out.

“Well, I’m Trip. And your?” The playboy asked. Reaching across the table Trip offered to shake the sales clerk’s hand.

Taking Trips out stretched hand with an air of hesitation, the sales clerk replied. “Katlin.”

“So you see, now were on a first name base.” Trip continued.

Katlin nervously rocked back and forth behind the counter. Her hand pushing the Breeding Pass back in Trip’s direction. “You know their are a lot of other woman in this mall?” Katlin replied to the smiling blond.

“None are nearly as pretty as you.” Trip answered, pushing the Breeding Pass back towards Katlin.

“Your not going to take this thing back are you?” The sales clerk replied. It wasn’t really a question.

“Nope.” Trip answered.

Absentmindedly, Katlin picked up the Breeding Pass. Tapping it against the counter briefly, before stepping back.

“Please step behind the counter.” Katlin said, pointing to the spot were she wanted the playboy to stand.

Trip did just as he was told. Confidently walking over to stand where Katlin had indicated.

Reaching down to her waists, Katlin unbuckled her belt and dropped her slacks. Trip was clearly taken by surprise by the sale’s clerk aggressive tactic. Slacks off, Katlin dropped to her knees. Placing her face eye level with Trip’s crotch. Using her hand’s the blond got to work unbuckling Trip’s belt.

Trip glanced around the shop with a smile on his face. Spying Dave watching from the entrance, the playboy pointed down towards his crotch. Asking in a none verbal way. Are you seeing this?

With one swift motion, Katlin brought down Trip’s jeans and boxes. The playboy’s fully erect cock sprang forward in a ridged solute to Katlin’s sexuality. Slapping the kneeling sales clerk in the face.

Katlin brushed off the unintentionally tap. Gripping Trip’s bare member with her right hand, the blond sales clerk spat on the ridge member. Holding Trip’s boner firmly, Katlin spread the lubricant up and down the playboy’s shaft. Turning it slick with her spite.

“You work fast.” Trip said.

“I don’t want to get a bad reputation.” A kneeling, Katlin replied.

Laying down, Katlin passed out of Dave’ view. Hidden by the large sales counter. A smiling Trip ducked down behind the counter. Dave could no longer see the action, but he could hear it.

The soft muffled sounds of two people have sex.

Walking up to the counter, Dave peaked over. Confirming with his own eyes the two were definitely getting it on. Trip laying over top of the prone sales clerk, flexing his hips like a pro. While a less enthusiastic Katlin looked blankly at the ceiling, waiting patiently for her breeder to finish.

Seeing Dave starring down at her, Katlin gave the teen a nasty little look. “Can I help you?” She asked.

Trying his luck, Dave pointed at the laminated card in Katlin’s hand. “Can I have that Breeding Pass?”

After a brief glance at the card, the blonde sale’s clerk stuffed Breeding pass down her shirt top.

A disappointed Dave remarked, “I’ll take that as a no.”

Dave continued to watch the screwing couple. His mind whirling with ideas on how he could get that pass.

In his pocket, Dave’s phone chimed once. Automatically checking the text, Dave found it was a photo from his friend Kurt. And a racy one at that. Depicting a topless Asian getting fucked by a gray haired man. Captioned below the photo were the words. ‘Get to the food court fast!’

The photo only showed the man from the back, but the Asian was easily identifiable as Ami. The cute Japanese girl who worked at the sandwich shop in the food court. Dave knew instantly that Ami had become another victim of the Breeding Passes floating around the mall.

Dave took a quick snap shot of the screwing Katlin and Trip.

“No photos!” Katlin instantly cried out.

A few quick button presses and that photo was on it’s way to Kurt’s phone. With the cryptic message ‘She’s not the only one.’ typed beneath it.

For good measure, Dave took a few more photos. Prompting Katlin to show him her middle finger.

Abruptly Trip stopped trusting his hips. Pinned beneath her lover, Katlin waited as the playboy emptied his load deep inside of her. A less then thrilled look crossing her face After a long moment, the blond sales clerk asked. “Did you cum?”

“Yeah baby. I came.” Trip answered, still not moving.

“Ok. Well than could you get off me? I’ve got to get back to work.”

“Sure baby.” Trip answered, lifting himself off the freshly inseminated sale’s clerk.

In silence the too got to their feet. Both partners working quickly to pull up their pants.

Dave spoke up. This time addressing the lucky playboy. “Can I have that Breeding Pass now that your both done?”

“Sure kid.” Trip answered. Eyes cast down as he buckled his belt.

“He said I could have it!” Dave arrogantly proclaimed to Katlin.

Katlin pulled the Breeding Pass out from between her breasts. “Sorry.", the sales clerk cooly replied. With one hand Katlin withdrew a pair of scissors from beneath the counter. “I’m not permitted to do that.”

Dave watched horrified as Katlin cut the Breeding Pass in half. “No wait! What are you doing!", the teen shouted.

“It’s a coupons. I’m suppose to cut up coupons after they’ve been cashed in.” Katlin said matter-of-factly. Her task complete, she tossed both halfs of the Breeding Pass into a small wastebasket by the counter.

“Shit!” Dave cried out in frustration.

“What’s the big deal?” Trip asked. “You got your free show?”

“Don’t you realize that pass is why she fucked you in the first place?” A distraught Dave asked.

“What do you mean?", Trip quick reply. Turning to Katlin he asked. “You didn’t just fuck me because I gave you a dumb card did you?”

“Uh... Yeah! How did you not realize that?” Katlin asked in disbelieve.

“Fuck! Man I got to get me another one of those passes.” Trip blurted out. Exiting the store in a hurry, Trip soon joined the flow of mall traffic heading in direction of the mall south entrance.

“Good luck with that.” A Dave mouthed to the fast retreating playboy. He already knew the Man in the Hoody didn’t give out additional passes. Instead Dave headed off in the direction of the food court, his fingers crossed in the vain hope he would have better luck snagging a second Breeding Pass at that end of the mall.