The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 6: Customer Service

After a round of hot, unprotected sex with his boss in the backroom Luke Bradly was having trouble concentrating on his job. The repetitive task of re-hanging clothes knocked off their racks by careless customers simply failed to offer a challenge to the sex induced high reverberating through his head. Glancing up from his work Luke found he was not the only one with attention issues.

A few racks down, his co-workers Penny and Ashly were franticly gossiping in semi-hush tones. The occasional quick glance in either his or Shannon’s direction told Luke everything he need to know about their subject matter.

Luke felt his ears grow a little red from the attention. Personally, he would have done either girl in a heartbeat.

Ashly was nineteen with golden blond curls. She looked a little nerdish with her glasses, but that was one of the things Luke liked about her.

Penny on the other hand was a petite eighteen year old, with short shoulder length dark hair and flawless pale skin. Her only discernible flaw in Luke’s mind was her flat-chest.

As the two teen girls continued to gossip, an excited Ashly accidentally uttered the word “Slut!” a little too loudly. Startled by their own lack of decorum, the two teens quickly glanced in Shannon’s direction.

Up to this point Shannon had been trying to maintain a stoic dignity under Ashly and Penny’s whispered assaults on her character. But that last slip up pushed her over the edge. Without warning Shannon suddenly found herself unable to brush aside her subordinates snide comments and judgmental glances any longer.

Frustrated, Shannon walked over to Luke. “I’ve had enough of those two judging me!” Shannon angrily spat. “Luke! Give me your Breeding Pass!”

Checking his pockets, Luke found them empty. “I don’t have it.” he answered. Thinking back to when he had last seen it, last the twenty-two year old replied. “I think I left it on the break table.”

Spinning on her heels Shannon made a bee line for the backroom, returning a few moments late with the pass in hand.

Walking over to the nearest male customer Shannon held the card up for the man to take. “I need you to hand this to one of those girls over there.” she instructed.

In his mid-twenties, the man sported a bushy red beard and the deep tan of an outdoors man. His faded flannel shirt and high brim boots created a rural look that separated him from the store’s run of the mill customers.

Taking the card, the man studied it intently. As he did so a bemused smile began playing across his face. “I’m not going to get into any trouble for this am I?”

“No, no.” Shannon replied quickly. “Trust me, I’m the store manager. You are not going to get into any trouble over this.”

Shrugging his shoulders the man sundered over to Shannon’s gossiping co-workers.

The two young woman stopped talking as the man drew near. “Can I help you?” Ashly asked.

Looking the two up and down for several awkward moments the man finally handed the pass to the dark haired Penny. “This is for you.” He simply said.

Penny’s mouth dropped in shock as she stared at the presented Breeding Pass. “You can’t be serious... We couldn’t possibly...” Penny looked over to Shannon for a save. “This isn’t allowed right?” She asked her boss.

Smiling a sharks grin Shannon answered. “Sorry, it’s out of my hands. Mall wide promotional event.”

Penny read every word printed on the Breeding Pass carefully. Finding no exploitable loophole in the Pass’ instructions and seeing no help coming from her superior, the dark haired teen’s only conceivable option was surrender.

Letting the Breeding Pass fall to the floor. Penny’s hands reached up to idly unbutton the top of her red work shirt. Each motion of her delicate fingers revealing more and more skin. Shannon leaned back against the sales counter and watched as Penny pulled her shirt off, throwing it over the nearest sales rack.

Upon seeing her co-worker impassively strip, a horrified Ashly blurted out. “What’s going on? She can’t possibly have to do this?”

Penny’s Breeder seemed as much taken back by the absurdity of the situation as Ashly. “I always figured you city girls were into some kinky stuff, but I never expected anything like this.” He said in an overly loud voice.

Reaching behind her back Penny unsnapped the clasp of her bra letting it drop away from her chest.

Standing topless, Penny’s pale skin was flushed red with embarrassment. All of her co-workers and a stranger in a flannel shirt could see her pint-sized breasts. The women in Penny’s family never matured much up top, something that had nagged at Penny’s self-esteem since puberty.

Hanging her bra on the rack with her shirt, the petite beauty reached down to unbuckle her belt.

“Penny stop this!” Ashly yelled. “Why are you striping?”

“He gave me a Breeding Pass.” Penny replied. “I can’t just say no.”

“Hot dog!” Penny’s Breeder exclaimed, unbuttoning his own shirt. “If your game, then so am I.” The man in the flannel shirt only had half a clue about what was going on. But he knew one thing, he had picked the right woman to give the pass to. Because, while the curly haired blond was being a noisy bitch about the whole thing. The brunette was giving him every indication she was totally willing to do him right here, right now.

“This is so fucked up!” Ashly commented as her friend and co-worker continued to undress.

“You’re telling me.” Penny echoed as she hopped out of her tight slacks. Totally naked now, Penny tried her best to cover her breasts and pussy from the probing gazes of her co-workers and others. She was just as embarrassed to be standing naked in front of Ashly and Shannon as she was to be standing infront of Luke and this countrified stranger.

Jumping up on the sales counter, Penny’s now shirtless Breeder got to work taking off his boots.

Striping down to his birthday suit in short order, Penny’s Breeder hopped down from the counter top and extended his hand to the young woman. “Name’s Cole Williams.”

“Penny Sweet.” the brunette replied uncovering her bare tits to give Cole a weak handshake.

“Here honey, get on all fours.” Cole instructed. Helpfully guiding the petite teen into the proper sexual position for baby making.

Stepping behind the brunette, Cole knelt down and stuck two finger’s into Penny’s cunt. “You wet?” he asked. Seeing that she was, Cole scooted closer so he could slip his dick in.

Still in the dark as to what a Breeding Pass was, Ashly cried out in shock. “Oh my god! They really are going to do it!”

“What did you expect?” Shannon asked “He gave her a damn Breeding Pass and they got naked!”

Standing quietly on the side lines, Luke just wanted to see Penny get fucked and wished everyone would shut up and let it happen. Fortunately for Luke, Cole had the same idea.

Slipping his cock in Cole was not surprised to find Penny was no virgin. Hell, by this point Cole would have been downright shocked to find out she was.

Grabbing his teen lover by the hip’s Cole set about giving Penny a quick, hard fuck.

Still having trouble wrapping her brain around the whole situation Ashly cried out. “Wait Penny! He’s not even wearing a condom!”

“I know that, Ashly.” Penny responded in a less then friendly voice. In addition to small breasts, teen pregnancies were also a Sweet family tradition and Penny wasn’t too happy being remind of the bare dick pointing at her womb.

A crowd of several dozen people had gathered in the short time since Cole had first penetrated Penny. It had become a snowball event, with more and more people clustering together to see what had attracted the attention of so many others.

From the back of the crowd a man shouted. “What’s going on?”

“There are two people fucking!” Came the reply.

Several of the jaded spectators had taken out their phones to record the event. The steady click of photos being taken reverberated over the excited talk of the crowd.

“Should we stop them?” A woman asked.

“They look like adults to me!” A man called back in reply.

In the middle of the crowd Cole repeatedly boned Penny hard and deep. Despite the added pressure of being watched by a dozen plus spectators Cole could feel his cock straining for release. The only thing keeping him from seeding Penny’s teen womb was an egotistical desire to show off his manly stamina to the watching females in the crowd.

Looking up from his exertions, Cole spied a man holding his phone out in the tattle tell sign of someone making a recording. Slapping Penny on the ass to get her attention Cole pointed in the man’s direction. “Look, were going to be internet stars girlie!” He said, knowing exactly what he would do with such a video.

From the back end of the crowd a booming male voice drowned out the others. “Make way! Mall security! Clear the way!” Looking up, Cole saw a two-hundred and thirty pound slab of muscle push its way through the crowd. It was the Mall Dog, Chad. A plastic nightstick in hand.

“Oh shit!” Cole mouthed. Like most troublemakers who frequented the Sunny Day Mall Cole knew not to mess with Chad. Instinctively, he stopped bumping Penny.

In an anti-climactic climax a frightened Cole spilled his seed. Millions of baby making sperm rushed down his shaft and into Penny’s fertile teen body. Each one racing with all it’s might to be the first to reach her womb and crack the shell of a waiting egg.

Looking down at the still intertwined couple, Chad holstered his nightstick and pulled out a pair of surgical gloves from his pocket. “You have until I put these gloves on to pull out, redress, and assume the position!” Chad threatened. His icy cool gaze clearly indicating he was talking to Cole more than Penny.

Pulling out of Penny a naked Cole hastily tried to explain his situation. “No it’s OK! Look, I have a Breeding Pass!” Cole franticly looked around for the pass Penny had discarded at the onset of this sexual adventure. “It was right here! I sware!”

Seeing a potently nasty issue developing Shannon quickly stepped between the nude couple and the security guard. “Wait Chad! He did have a Breeding Pass! I gave it to him!”

Spying a laminated card on the floor beside Penny, Chad bent down to pick it up. The Mall Dog’s eyes were immediately drawn to the words Breeding Pass printed on the front.

Seeing the need to take control of the situation, Chad shouted, “I need everyone to clear out of this store now!” The forceful tone of his voice was enough to scatter most of the onlookers and start a breakup of the crowd.

Pointing to Shannon, Chad barked “I want you to ensure everyone is out of here. You will then close the store until we get this whole situation sorted out.”

Looking back, Chad took note of the still naked Penny sitting on the floor. Grabbing a random piece of clothing from the nearest rack, Chad tossed it to the brunette. “I need you to cover up young lady. This is a family mall.”