The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 5: Dave’s Run

Dave found the strawberry blonde in front of the maternity store of all places. Her hand absently mind on her flat stomach as she admired a row of female shaped mannequins with their plastic children.

Slowing to a walk, Dave called out to the woman while still a few steps away. “Miss!".

When Cindy didn’t immediately responded Dave spoke again. “Hay! Lady!”

“Um! Yes!” Cindy sounded as if she was a thousand miles away.

“Can I have your Breeding Pass?” Dave asked.

“My what?”

“Your Breeding Pass.” Dave replied, “The old man said he gave it to you.”

“Oh. I don’t have it.” The distracted strawberry blond answered.

Dave asked through quenched teeth. “What happened to it?”

“Um... I don’t remember?”

“Please, this is really important to me?”

“I think... I left it in the photo booth.” Cindy replied. “I don’t really remember.”

Dave’s reply dripped with frustration. “Thanks a lot lady”. Now he had to go all the way back to the South Side entrance.

Eager to retrieve the pass before anyone else discovered it Dave did a quick peel off in the direction of the mall South Side entrance. Just as the brash teen was about to disappear into the shuffling mall crowd, Dave turned and shouted at the daydreaming Cindy. “You looked good naked! I hope the baby doesn’t ruin your figure!”

Dozens of inquisitive shoppers looked towards Dave, with a far number glancing back in Cindy’s direction. Infuriated at the public humiliation, Cindy turned bright red. Laying a hand on her stomach, the strawberry blond promise herself that she wouldn’t let her kid turn into such a prick.

Eager to get his hands on a second Breeding Pass Dave ran back towards the photo booth. Weaving and dogging through the slow moving mobs of shoppers as he did so. Pushing through a particularly dense mob of shuffling shoppers, Dave saw something that made him skid to a complete stop.

Standing in front of the photo booth was Chad. The Mall Dog stood tall and imposing. In one hand he held a laminated card up to the light for closer scrutiny. Dave had a sinking suspicion that card, was his Breeding Pass.

Chad slipped the card into his front pocket. Looking out into the crowd, the unshaven mall cop locked eyes with Dave. He pointing right at the teen with two outstretched fingers and then back towards his own eyes. Stating “I see you.” in a clear, non-verbal way.

Dave made the only logical choice his brain provided. He turned and ran in the other direction.

Chad was quick to follow. Showing remarkable agile for such a large man, the Mall Dog weaved around groups of shoppers that Dave merely bullied through. No matter how fast Dave ran, or what short cuts Dave took, Chad maintained his pursuit. Never falling more than a dozen steps behind the panicked teen.

Pushing his way through a particular large group of slow elderly shoppers, Dave threw caution to the wind. Using the short lived cover the shopper provided to dodge into the nearest store entrance.

It turned out to be one of the mall’s many clothing stores. Moving quickly, Dave threw himself under the nearest rack of long dresses. Knocking several off the rack as he scurried underneath. Tucking his legs in close, Dave did his best to remain hidden. Though he found it hard to control the raggedness of his breath.

From his vantage point, Dave could see Chad’s steel toed boots. The Mall Dog had followed him into the store and was now standing just within the entrance. To Dave’s distress the boots angled themselves in his direction. Dave held his breath as step by step they advanced upon his position.

Dave new he was caught. Even if he broke from cover now he could never outdistanced the agile Chad. It was all over.

Has Chad’s boots approached, Dave heard a radio squawk to life. The Mall Dog’s slow relentless strides came to a stop. “Chad.” responded Dave’s hunter.

The radio crackled back. “We got another report of rude behavior at the Hot Stop. Please respond.”

“Copy, I’m on my way.”

From his hiding place, Dave watched as Chad’s booted feet turned away from him and made a quick retreat out of the store. Beneath the clothing rake Dave let out a sign of relief.