The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 4: A Daughter’s Choice

For Floyd Hall this trip to the mall was the first quality time he had spend with his daughter in over a week. Walking side by side with the eighteen-year-old, Floyd found that he hardly recognized Lily anymore. Sometime in the passed week his daughter had dyed her naturally blond hair an unnatural pink and taken to wearing them up in girlish pig tails. Like her hair, Lily’s clothing was distinctively childish. Today his daughter had chosen to wear a pink candy stripped dress, and high laced boots. Divorced from Lily’s mother and delegated to the role of weekend dad, Floyd had the distinctly disturbing feeling that he had missed a vital stage in his daughter development.

Floyd though nothing of the laminated cards the man in the hoody handed him and his daughter outside the mall entrance. That was until Lily asked. “Dad, what does your card say?”

Glancing at the small peace of laminated paper Floyd was slightly surprised to see the words Breeding Pass printed on the front.

“It said its a Breeding Pass.” Floyd answered, before absentmindedly slipping the card into his pants pocket.

“That’s what mine said.” Lily replied holding her card up for her father to read.

Floyd felt a strange desire flow through him as his brain automatically read the words Breeding Pass printed on his daughter’s card. His attention was sub-consciously drawn to the hologram in the cards right-hand corner. Something about it tugged at him.

Looking away from the hologram, Floyd’s sight fell on the card’s holder. His eighteen year old daughter with her unnatural pink hair and girlish dress. For the first time in his life Floyd did more than honestly acknowledge Lily’s natural beauty. He felt desire. An actual sexual attraction to his daughter swept through Floyd.

“You want to get pregnant?” Floyd asked his daughter. As he stared at Lily, Floyd was seized with a desire to tare away her girlish dress. To slide his hands over her small breasts. To slip his bare dick between her virgin legs. To penetrate and impregnate his daughter.

Lily looked up at her father blankly, back at her card, and then back at her father again. Finally the pinked haired teen shook her head no.

Tentatively, Floyd asked “So you rather see someone else get pregnant?”

“Um... Yes.” Lily answered.

“Who?” Floyd asked his balls were practically burning with the need to breed. “Who do you want to see pregnant?”

Playfully, Lily’s eyes scanned the crowed milling around them. She had dozens of potential targets, scores really. With one outstretched finger Lily pointed to a woman browsing a rack of summer dresses. “Her.”

Floyd approved of Lily’s pick. The woman looked to be in her mid-twenty, with short, strawberry blond locks. Her white flower print dress gave her a free, wholesome look, even as it drew attention to her well developed feminine curves.

Floyd started off towards the woman, dragging his daughter by the arm behind him.

Floyd spoke as he drew near. “Miss. Excuse me. Miss.”

Realizing she was being address the strawberry blond turned to look in Floyd’s direction. “Yes?” She answered with a good natured smile.

“My daughter has a request for you.” Floyd said before waving his daughter forward. After a few awkward moments of inaction between Lily and the waiting stranger, he prompted. “Well, hand it over.”

“This is a sick joke, Dad!” Lily said as she finally gave in and she handed the laminated card to the woman.

The strawberry blond gasped as she read what was printed on the card. For a moment her smile died on her face. “And just who am I suppose to be breed with?” she asked.

“Me.” Floyd replayed, eager for any opportunity to relieve his blueballs.

“You want me to fuck him?” the woman asked Lily pointing in Floyd’s direction.

Looking confused by the whole ordeal, Lily simply shook her head no.

Floyd blurted out, “Oh come on? I’m dieing here!”

“Well then who?” The strawberry blond asked.

Floyd pleaded with his daughter. “Please, honey.”

“Well if you want to fuck her so bad then just do it?” Lily blurted out, before crossing her arms over her chest and turned her back on the two of them.

Looking in Floyd’s direction, the woman asked. “You ok with this?”

“I’m good if your good?” Floyd replied.

The strawberry blonde’s smile returned bigger than ever. Giving Lily a surprise hug, she happily exclaimed “Thank god, he cute! I was having a panic attack thinking about who you were going to pick!” Breaking her hug the woman turned to face Floyd. “So where are we going to do this?”

Taking a quick look around, Floyd found himself surround by a sea of people. A few of which were paying more attention to the three loiters then they should.

“Their.” Floyd said grapping the woman’s arm with one hand. Hurried by his painfully enlarged dick, Floyd lead the stranger towards a photo both situated near the main entrance. His half-forgotten daughter following at a decisive distance.

Parting the curtain, Floyd climbed into the both, ushering the strawberry blond to follow. Laughing the woman climbed in after Floyd. “I never thought I get knocked up in a photo both.”

“I never though my daughter would pick the mother of my next child.” Floyd answered.

It was tight in the booth, both Floyd and the strawberry blond had to struggle to remove enough clothing for their impromptu fuck.

Bottomless, the woman grabbed Floyd’s dick. “You have to tell me your name, before you can fuck me.” the woman prompted. “I never fuck strangers.”

“Floyd. Floyd Hall.” came his quick reply.

“Cindy Klink.” the woman said, climbing onto Floyd’s lap.

Cindy continued to smile as she lowered herself down on Floyd’s super-sized dick. She was wet and tight. Floyd found his hands instinctively resting on Cindy’s hot thighs.

Cindy had to curve her back forward to keep from knocking her head against the booths roof each time she rose up and down on Floyd’s dick. Her sexual position didn’t look comfortable to Floyd, but Cindy smiled all the same as she rode his bare cock.

For Floyd this was the most exciting sexual adventure in recent memory. He had a hot bodied stranger bouncing up and down on his lap. Her tits flapping in his face. But what really excited Floyd was that on the other side of a thin black curtain dozens of people walked by in total ignorance of the sexual act going on in their mist.

Continuing to slide up and down on Floyd’s dick, Cindy stated quit causally. “You know I’ve wanted a baby ever since my sister got pregnant.”

“How long ago was that?” Floyd asked.

“Year. Maybe a year and half.”

“Long time to wait for something you really want.”

“Your telling me. I don’t know how I’ve held out this long.”

Sliding his hands up Cindy’s thighs Floyd worked her dress higher and higher, finally exposing Cindy’s flat tummy.

“You know my last boyfriend dumped me because he was afraid I trick him into getting me pregnant.” Cindy confessed.

“So he never came in you?” Floyd asked.

“God no. He wanted me to be on the pill and use condoms.”

“Freak.”

Floyd’s fingers ran across Cindy’s flat tummy. Already three times a father, Floyd knew how easy babies were made. Taking chances with his ex-wife’s womb had always turned him on, but this was way better, more primal. Cindy, wasn’t his wife or his girlfriend. She was a stranger. A hot, healthy, stranger that his daughter had picked out of the crowded for him to fuck. And he was going to do his dammest to breed her.

“Your daughter’s watching us.” Cindy commented as she continued to ride Floyd’s cock.

“Let her watch.” he replied. If their were any norms between father and daughter left uncrossed, Floyd couldn’t think of them.

Floyd could feel his already tight balls reaching their spillish point. It wouldn’t be long now before they erupted with a flood of baby making batter.

Thoughts of Floyd’s impending orgasm were soon pushed out of his head by the repetitive flashing light and mechanical clicking sound of a camera taking photos. Turning to investigate the source, Floyd spied his daughter taking snap shot after snap shot of him and Cindy having sex with her cellphone’s built in camera.

“You little skipe.” Floyd mouthed. Even as he spoke the words his balls pulled his thoughts away from Lily’s impromptu photo shoot and back to Cindy’s inviting pussy.

Floyd grunted with relief as his balls exploded. Sensing her lovers organism, Cindy kissed Floyd on the lips in approval. The strawberry blond just kept on riding Floyd as he seeded her womb, not stopping for several long moments after Floyd’s last shot of sperm had traveled up his shaft and into her fertile womb.

Kissing Floyd on the lips a second time, Cindy said “Thank you.”

“Any time.” Floyd answered.

Floyd and Cindy both found it was just as awkward redressing in the tight space of the photo booth as it had been to undress. Still with great difficulty they both managed to slide their clothing back into place. Climbing out of the booth, Floyd found his daughter had not been the only voyeuristic onlooker. A boy, eighteen or so in age, had joined her at some point.

“Can I have your number.” Cindy asked.

“Only if you agree to go out with me later.” Floyd answered.

“Deal.”

After exchanging numbers, Floyd kissed Cindy goodbye. She had her life errands to run and he had his.

As the probable future mother of his fourth child walked away, Floyd decided it was time to deal with his daughter and her incriminating photo collection. To his surprise though the boy was still waiting.

“Um, can I have your Breeding Pass now that your done with it?” He asked.

“Don’t have it kid.” the man answered pointing in the general direction the strawberry blond had just walked off in. “Lily gave it to her.”

“Shit!” Dave spat out, rushing off after the long vanished woman.

Angrily, the man called after the foul mouth teen. “Hay! Language young man! My daughters present!”