The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 3: Dave’s Plight

Dave worked his way back to his original entry point by walking around the mall’s exterior. It could hardly be described as the fastest route, but it did allow him to avoid a possible second encounter with the mall cop hunting him.

As the running teen neared his destination he could just make out the blurry slit house of a Man in a Hoody standing near the mall’s South Side entrance.

Running right up to the man Dave hurriedly blurred out in between labored gasps. “Excuse me? Can... I have... Another pass?”

The Man in the Hood gave the teen an amused look. “So did you fuck that bitch who was chewing you out earlier?”

Dave struggled to answer between deep intakes of breath. “Um... No. But I know... that they work.”

“And now your back for another one, I assume?” The man asked.

“Yes. As many... as you... can... give me.” Dave still couldn’t form complete sentences, but it was becoming noticeable easier to breath with each intake of breath.

“Sorry Kid. Only one card per person.”

“What! That’s so unfair!”

“The passes are unfair. They modify the receivers ability to make sound situational judgments. Hence, fairness is a relative term here.”

“OK? I didn’t really understand all that, but why can’t I have a second pass?”

“Don’t blame me for the rules kid. I just make them up and enforce them.”

With out thinking Dave exclaimed. “But that’s the perfect reason to blame you!”

As if to spite the already aggravated teen the Man in the Hoody handed out another pair of passes. This time to a graying haired man in his mid fourties and an accompanying teen girl with striking, pink hair.

Envious, Dave watched as the two walk away with a pair of Breeding Passes. Ignorant of just how valuable they really were.

Turning back to the Man in the Hoody, Dave pleaded. “Please. I lost mine. I really need another one.”

The man shrugged. “No my problem kid. Only one per customer.”

Dave was left open mouthed at the man’s indifference to his plight. Even as he watched the stranger offered up another pair of passes. This time to a couple of smoking hot woman in their mid to late twenties.

“Here you go ladies, free passes.” The man said with a smile.

“Thank you.” replayed the brunette, taking one of the offered cards.

“I love anything that’s free.” the blond said taking her pass with a flirtive wink.

Dave watched as the brunette and the blond walked away with two fresh Breeding Passes. Passes, Dave knew they would never use. As the teen angerly mulled over those two wasted passes an idea popped into his head.

Abandoning the cruel Man in the Hoody, Dave sit off in pursuit of the female pair. One a devastating brunette with a model perfect body. The other was an equally attractive bleach blond, with the soft femine curves of a trophy wife.

Close on their heels Dave could hear the two woman converse.

The blond smirked. “It’s a sex pass.”

“A what?” The brunette replied.

“Says Breeding Pass right on the front. You give it to a man and he tries to knock you up.”

Her dark haired friend laughed. “Who needs a pass for that?”

“Alison Knox! I though you were a good girl!”

“I am a good girl Tracy, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what men want.”

“Excuse, me.” Dave ventured. “Can I have your passes.”

The two woman stopped and turned to look at Dave. The three of them fast became a wedge in the normal flow of mall traffic, forcing people to squeeze by in either direction.

“What would you need are passes for?” Alison asked.

“Um...” Dave was at a lose for words. He really didn’t want to tell the attractive brunette the truth. That he wanted them so he could make her and her friend fuck him.

“Well, I’m keeping mine for my husband.” Alison said, dropping the pass into her tiny black purse.

“Here you can have mine.” Tracy replied as she handed her pass to Dave.

Taking the Breeding Pass, Dave found his eyes drawn to the hologram in the corner. As he stared at the pass his mind was besieged by an idea he just couldn’t shake. Dave had always been partial to brunettes over blond, but when he looked up from the card, the idea of fucking and impregnating the sweetly curved bleach blond seemed overwhelmingly more erotic.

“You want to do it in the changing room?” Dave asked gesturing towards the nearest clothing store. The love struck teen knew he had blown it the instant he’d opened his mouth.

“You fucking pervert!” came the blonde’s offended response. In one swift motion she reached forward and yanked the newly given pass from Dave’s outstretched hand, before dismissively turned her back on the lust struck teen.

“Your lucky my husband isn’t here.” Alison threatened before turned to join her fast retreating friend.

“No! Wait! Please!” Dave pleaded as the two woman quickly made their exit.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid.” Dave quietly cursed himself as he chased after the two fast escaping woman.

It had never even occurred to him that the passes worked on men too. When Tracy had handed him her card all Dave had been able to think about was getting the blond someplace private, where he could slip his dick between her legs and blowing his load. His lack of strategic thinking had cost the teen dearly.

“All I had to do was hand the fucking pass back.” A frustrated Dave continued to berate himself. “She would have jumped my balls and we both be fucking right now, but no I had to open my mouth first.”

Dave’s pursuit of the two woman came to an abrupt end at one of the mall’s main intersections. Standing their in the middle was the Mall Dog. The security guard was at that moment thankfully looking in the opposite direction as he scanned the endless multitude of face’s in the passing crowd.

Taking advantage of his luck Dave turned right around and started back towards the South Side entrance. Glancing over his shoulder the disappointed teen watched the mall crowd closed around the offended pair of woman, swallowing them like a sea.

Still in need of a Breeding Pass, Dave decided he would return to the South Side entrance and attempt to convince another recipient to hand over their pass. As Dave walked his eyes drifted across a sea of unfamiliar faces. His attention immediately drawn to a pink hair teen standing all alone by a photo booth.

Remembering that the Man in the Hoody had handed Miss Pink a Breeding Pass as she entered the mall Dave started off in the young woman’s direction with the intention of claiming it as his own.

As Dave neared the pink haired teen he noticed she was very preoccupied with what was going on inside the photo booth. A few more steps and Dave could easily see why. Inside a man and a woman were fucking.

Spying through the thin gapes in the veil that separated the booth’s interior from the rest of the mall, Dave watched as a woman with strawberry blond hair rode the gray haired man from earlier.

“That your dad?” Dave asked.

Startled, the girl nearly jumped out of her dress. A crimson red blush spreading across her youthful features as she realized what she had been caught doing.

Pounding on the photo booth’s exterior, Dave said “You know what would be really funny. Is if this thing came on and started photographing everything they were doing in their.”

A wicket smile parted the pink haired teen’s lips. Taking out her cell phone, she pointed it’s build in camera at the fucking couple and began taking voyeuristic photos of her dad and whoever. One after another in quick succession.

Reaching into his pocket, Dave pulled out a dollar for his own naughty addition. Feeding it into the booth’s external money slot, Dave carefully reached pass the black curtain to hit the big red photo button situated on the booth’s interior dashboard. A dozen photos of the man’s bare dick penetrating the woman’s pussy printed out.

Absent of identifiable features, they wouldn’t make very good blackmail photos, but Dave found them amusing none the less. He tore off half the photos. Handing six to the pink haired girl, while stuffing the other six in his own pocket.

Inside the booth, it sounded like the two love birds had reached their respective climaxes. Peaking through the veil, Dave watched as the man and the woman struggled to redress in a space barely big enough for one person to sit in.

Eventually the two lovers climbed out of the phone booth.

Dave waited awkwardly besides the pink hair girl as the man and the woman exchanged numbers, kissed, and said their good byes. It was clear to Dave that neither the man nor the woman knew each other very well, if at all. But they were clearly intent on remaining in touch. As the woman with the strawberry blond hair walked away, Dave decided it was now or never.

“Um, can I have your Breeding Pass now that your done with it?” Dave asked the gray haired stranger.

“Don’t have it kid.” the man answered pointing in the general direction the strawberry blond had just walked off in. “Lily gave it to her.”

“Shit!” Dave spat out, rushing off after the long vanished woman.

Angrily, the man called after the foul mouth teen. “Hay! Language young man! My daughters present!”